Helen's Chocolate Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen stood there for a moment feeling like her world was starting to change for the better. She walked back inside closing the front door when her phone rang. "Hello, this is Helen."

"Hey Helen, its Sylvia and I know its early but I just saw your daughter leave and I thought maybe you could come on over now." Sylvia said hoping that Helen would.

"Okay, I'll be over in about 30 minutes." Helen said excitedly. Even though it was just a friendly dinner with friends it felt good having plans again.

Sylvia had spoken with Walter and found out that he was going to have to work late and wouldn't be home until 9:00. So, she had called to see if Helen wanted to come over to keep her company after she saw Helen's oldest daughter leave. Sylvia heard Helen hang up and was surprised at how happy Helen had sounded on the phone.

Sylvia heard her front doorbell ring 30 minutes later and when she opened it up there stood Helen in a pair of tight fitting jeans that she had bought that morning and a sweatshirt. She saw that Helen had done her up makeup and hair like Jasmine had showed her. "Wow, are you the same Helen that is my next door neighbor?" Sylvia said then signaled for Helen to come in.

Helen followed Sylvia out to the kitchen. "I want to thank you again for taking me shopping today. It was really fun and my oldest daughter was surprised when she saw me. She was also glad to see her old mother back."

Sylvia saw a different look in Helen's eyes that she had never seen. She knew it was a look of happiness. "Well it seems we've finally gotten to the Helen that I've never met before. I guess I'm going to have to reintroduce myself."

Helen laughed, "Sylvia after I talked to my daughter it was like I was walking on air. I owe it all to you." Helen gave Sylvia hug and then kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Wow Helen, I think I'll take you shopping more often." Sylvia said surprised.

"I put on the swimsuit you picked out this morning and showed Lisa. She thought I was sexy looking and would have no probably getting a date." Helen said with a grin.

"Well can I see you in your suit now?" Sylvia said becoming aroused at the thought of seeing Helen in the suit.

"Not until we're all ready for swimming." Helen said sitting down at Sylvia's kitchen table.

"You are definitely feeling frisky tonight." Sylvia said licking her lips.

"Well your husband should be home soon and then we can have some dinner. I'm looking forward to tasting some of your husband's cooking" Helen said in a relaxed tone.

"Walter called earlier today and said he was going to be late tonight it seems that one of his trainers had to leave early so Walter had to cover his appointments. He won't be home until around 9:00." Sylvia said in a disappointed voice.

Helen could see that Sylvia was disappointed. "Well while we're waiting let's have some wine. I haven't felt like this in a while and I really feel like letting go tonight."

"Now that sounds awesome let me get the wine." Sylvia said getting up still astounded at the change in Helen since shopping. Sylvia came back with two glasses of wine then sat down. "Why haven't I met this Helen before? I've never seen you this way before."

"Well Sylvia you cracked open the bottle today and then hearing my daughter finished opening the bottle." Helen said smiling.

Sylvia liked what she was seeing in Helen and the kiss when Helen came over had been a little more than just a peck between friends. The evening looked like it was going to be very hot. "Why don't I give you a better tour of the house than I did yesterday?"

Helen nodded her head, "Sounds good to me."

Both women left the kitchen with Sylvia leading the way showing Helen the house. They talked about little things but every chance Sylvia got she bumped against Helen and touched her. When they had gone down to the basement to see the home gym Walter had created Sylvia decided to go for broke. She led Helen to where the door to the sauna was and let Helen open it and look in. Sylvia pretended to look from behind Helen and leaned in to her.

Helen felt Sylvia lean in to her then felt Sylvia's hands caressing her bottom. It was the same touch that Sylvia had been sneaking all day at the mall so she leaned into Sylvia giving her a chance for a better feel. She had never had another woman caress her the way Sylvia was doing and had never thought about having sex with another woman but Sylvia was changing that. Helen had been fantasizing about Sylvia ever since the pool yesterday and taking a deep breath Helen leaned back making sure she rubbed against Sylvia. "This sauna is not the only thing that is hot."

Sylvia heard Helen's comment and whispered, "I think we're both hot."

Helen turned around until both women were only inches from each other. "It has been a while since I've been to bed with a man and I've never been to bed with a woman. Your kiss this afternoon and seeing you naked yesterday has turned me on." Helen whispered.

The tension in the air was thick as both women stood on an edge of an invisible precipice with only their breathing making a noise. Sylvia leaned forward and softly kissed Helen on the lips and then slowly let her tongue dance along Helen's lips. Sylvia felt Helen open her mouth and accept her tongue. Soon both women were locked in an embrace as they continued kissing each other.

Finally they broke the kiss with both women panting heavily. Helen looked at Sylvia and could see the lust in her eyes which added fuel to her arousal. "Sylvia, that was breathtaking." Helen whispered.

"Let's go back upstairs and slow down a little. We have all evening and I want Walter in on this." Sylvia said panting then slowly stepping back from Helen.

Helen looked surprised at Sylvia, "You want Walter in on this?"

Sylvia took Helen's hand and led her back up to the kitchen. Once they had sat down and Sylvia had refilled their glasses Sylvia looked at Helen. "Look Helen I love the new you and I want to explore that sexy body of yours. I have wanted you from the first day we met however, Walter wants you too."

Helen was stunned by what Sylvia had just said. "Wow, do you and Walter sleep with other people?"

Sylvia laughed, "Yes Helen, we do sleep with other people but it's mainly with women. You see I'm bisexual and Walter knows it. Of course, there isn't any other guy I'd rather be with besides Walter. He has a body that has been sculpted in the gym and well, his package is rather big. He likes it when I find a woman that I'm attracted to and most of the time he gets to join in but there those occasions where he only watches."

Helen was surprised at Sylvia's remarks. "How can you to be married and still sleep with other people?"

Sylvia could see Helen was not comfortable with her remarks and was heading back in to her shell. Sylvia took Helen's hands, "Helen it is possible to love someone very much but yet sleep with other people. Walter and I have a very deep trust as well as love for each other which allows us to sleep with other people for just the sex. We have rules that we follow and one of them is that we don't sleep with a person until the other one knows about it and approves of it." Sylvia paused, letting Helen think about what she had just said. "Tonight you will be treated to a nice meal and then afterwards a swim and some time in the hot tub. If that is all you want then we will respect that however, that kiss we had downstairs tells me that you might be ready for some hot sex."

Helen sat there for a moment and almost got up to leave but Sylvia was right about the kiss the downstairs. Deep inside she had been hoping that something sexual would happen but now here she was about to take the plunge and felt the butterflies in her stomach.

Sylvia looked at Helen. "Walter and I found out about four years we couldn't have kids. He was shooting blanks with his sperm and then I found out that I wasn't fertile. We were both shocked and realized that the odds of both us being infertile was astronomical. So, we accepted that we would never have kids and decided to have a crazy sex life." Sylvia paused then said, "Look I know that it sounds crazy that we love each other yet, we sleep with other people. Our relationship is built on caring for each other beyond sexual feelings. All I know is that I love Walter and he cares about me enough to let me indulge in my bisexuality."

Helen saw the sincerity in Sylvia's eyes and realized what she was saying. "Sylvia I must say that at first the old me stepped in and said to leave but, today was the first time since Frank's death that I've felt alive sexually. How about we let things happen naturally okay?"

"I can respect that Helen. I do want you to know that from the first time I met you I've wanted you so badly but I've also enjoyed our friendship that has developed over the last few months." Sylvia said squeezing Helen's hands. "I don't want to lose a good friend."

Helen saw the sincerity then couldn't help lean over and whispered, "Is Walter really big?"

Sylvia laughed and nodded her head. "Like I said earlier there is no other man for me but Walter."

Both women were laughing when Walter came into the kitchen. "Hey baby, those three appointments cancelled so, if two ladies will go out to the pool area and out of the kitchen while I cook us some wonderful Bayou magic."

Sylvia jumped up and leaped into Walter's arms. "Baby you're home!"

Helen was surprised at how big Walter looked up close. She had always seen him from a distance but now she realized how big he was. His arms were big and well toned and from what she could see under his sweat pants his legs were as muscular as his arms.

Walter put Sylvia down and walked over to Helen and held out his hand which was huge compared to Helen's. "You must be our lovely neighbor Helen. Sylvia has talked so much about you and I'm glad you accepted the invitation for tonight."

Helen smiled and couldn't speak.

Walter let go of Helen's hands smiling. "Now ladies let this Louisiana man cook you up some wonderful Bayou food. Helen I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Since this was supposed to be a swimming party why don't you ladies get in your suits and swim while I cook supper."

Sylvia took Helen's hand and pulled her up. "Dear we would love to because I'm dying to see what Helen looks like in that one piece purple thong that you like so much."

Walter raised his eyebrows. "Well if she looks like you do in it then I'm going to have two very sexy ladies for the Valentine's dinner."

Helen blushed at Walter's comment as Sylvia led Helen up to the bedroom. Helen stood inside of the bedroom at the almost exact spot she remembered the last time she and Sylvia were up here. "Weren't we just up here yesterday?"

Sylvia walked over to her dresser and pulled out black two piece swimsuit and began stripping out of her clothes. She looked over at Helen who was standing there with a dazed look. "After our little kiss downstairs you aren't getting scared are you?"

Helen looked over at the now topless Sylvia. "Sylvia I know you've told me that Walter was a big guy but he looks huge up close."

Sylvia laughed at Helen's comment. "Helen, Walter was only about a year away in college from being drafted by the pros as a tight end but he injured his knee at the beginning of his senior year. That's where we met while he was doing his rehab and he continues to remain in shape. He is one of the most sought after personal trainers in the area plus, he is responsible for this body right here and maybe he can set you up with some training." Sylvia finished undressing and put on her swimsuit. "Well Helen what do you think about this?"

Helen let out a loud gasp as she saw Sylvia in her suit. It was made of a see through mesh and it melted in to Sylvia like a second skin. She could see Sylvia's nipples poking through the material. "Wow!"

Sylvia smiled and took a curtsy. "Okay let's see that swimsuit that I chose for you to wear."

Helen kicked off her shoes then turned her back to Sylvia and slowly unsnapped her jeans then pulling them down slowly putting on a show for Sylvia. She had crouched down to step out of Jeans then stood up showing Sylvia her thong covered ass. She grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt and pulled it up over her head then tossing it aside. Turning around slowly she struck a pose. "Well how do I look? My daughter thinks I'm hot and sexy." Helen stood there in the purple suspender thong with her nipples poking through the material

Sylvia was stunned by the way the material covered Helen's body in just the right places. She walked over to Helen and said almost in a whisper. "Helen you are so beautiful." Sylvia wrapped her arms around Helen and kissed her full on the mouth then for a moment the two women stood there kissing letting their almost nude bodies caress against each other.

Sylvia broke the kiss and stepped back. For the second time the two women were panting from the kiss. "Helen if you feel uncomfortable at anytime tonight let me know but I hope that this evening ends up where I hope it does. You are such a beautiful woman."

Helen saw Sylvia's nipples straining to poke through her top. "Sylvia, I've had this sexual monster within me wanting to break out ever since I saw you naked yesterday and tonight I'm going to release that monster and put myself in your hands because I trust you."

Sylvia wanted to take Helen right there but controlled her urge. She wanted Walter to also partake in this sexual beauty in front of her. "Well then let's go give Walter a preview of tonight's dessert." Sylvia said taking Helen's hand and leading her back downstairs.

Both women walked through the kitchen and saw Walter was getting some pans out and had already started cooking. Sylvia cleared her throat. "Hey baby, we've got the dessert handled."

Walter turned around and nearly dropped the pan that he had. "Holy smokes ladies! I would say that those desserts look very mouth watering. Helen you look ravishing!"

"Why thank you Walter." Helen said quietly.

"Dear we're going to set the table up by the pool and then we're going to take dip while you finish supper. Oh and one other thing, before you come out to eat why don't you put that swimsuit on that I love so much because it shows off your biggest physical trait." Sylvia said grinning.

Both women walked out to the pool area giggling and began setting the table.

Sylvia and Helen had set the table and put some jazz on. They sat at the edge of the pool drinking wine and chit chatting while they waited for Walter to finish cooking. They had started on their second glass when Walter came out to the pool area wearing a low cut bikini suit that showed his big bulge.

Helen nearly dropped her glass at the sight of Walter. His body had firm, well-toned muscles that seemed to ripple with each step. He had a washboard stomach that had a well defined six pack however when she saw the bulge in the swimsuit it took her breath away.

"Well ladies do you like what you see?" Walter walked over grabbing a glass of wine that was on the table and then sat down in between the two women. "I'm one lucky guy tonight to be sitting in between two gorgeous looking women on Valentine's Day. Helen that swimsuit looks even better on you than Sylvia."

Helen smiled, "Thanks Walter and I must say you look pretty hot yourself."

"Well I am a personal trainer and I do need to look good." Walter said winking.

"Well not only do you look good but that food smells heavenly." Helen said taking a sip of her wine trying to regain her composure.

Sylvia could see the reaction Helen had seeing Walter in his swimsuit. She could see Helen's nipples straining to break through her swimsuit material. "The great thing about his cooking is that he cooks healthy. Not only does his food taste out of this world, it is healthy for you. Of course, he is good at a lot of other things as well."

Walter leaned over and kissed his wife. "Dear, you are too biased."

Helen was beginning to loosen up, "Walter I must agree with Sylvia that from what I've seen so far and smelled you are quite good."

Walter looked at Helen and then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Wait until you taste my cooking Helen."

Helen took a deep breath and then couldn't believe what came out of her mouth. "Well maybe I might taste more than your cooking."

Both Sylvia and Walter looked at Helen with surprised but lustful looks. "Well I've got everything simmering the kitchen and it should be ready in about a half hour but it looks like the food in the kitchen isn't the only thing simmering."

Helen blushed like a teenage girl hearing Walter's comment. She felt Walter's strong arm pull her close to his firm body. Helen was becoming aroused feeling Walter's tight body against her. Normally she would have been scared out of her mind but the kisses from Sylvia and a couple of glasses wine it was like a drug that she wanted more of with each passing moment.

Sylvia saw that Helen was breathing a little harder as Walter hugged her. Sylvia knew that Helen was ready to release the passions that had been building up in her over the last four years. "Hey dear, why don't you let Helen have a peek at that bulge in your swimsuit while we're waiting for supper and maybe let her have a sample of that hard manhood of yours."

Walter had already felt his cock becoming hard the minute he saw his wife and Sylvia in their swimsuits. Walter saw the look in his wife's eyes and knew that Sylvia had been seducing Helen all day while shopping and now was the time to break down Helen's last barrier to see if she was ready. "Well this suit is becoming tight." Walter stood up and faced Helen. "Helen, since you are our guest I'll let you take care of tight fitting suit problem if you want too."

Helen watched as Walter stood in front of her and her eyes went wide when she saw Walter's cock seem to have almost doubled in size under the suit. Licking her lips she looked at Sylvia who nodded her head and whispered "Go for it."

Helen set her wine glass down and then got on her knees in front of Walter. She slowly reached for the sides of Walter swimsuit and slowly pulled it down. She was surprised for a moment when Walter's huge tool popped out at her. Helen saw the size and realized it wasn't even fully erect yet. Helen helped Walter step out of his suit then went back to staring at Walter's cock.

Sylvia had moved behind Walter on her knees and kissed Walter's firm ass. "Helen I know you want to touch it, go ahead and take that huge cock in your hands. He has wanted you as badly as I have." Sylvia grabbed one of Helen's hands and led it up to the almost fully erect cock. "Take it in your hands."

Helen watched as Sylvia placed her hand on the huge cock in front of her. She found herself wrapping her hand around the shaft and feeling the warm, hard cock.

Walter let out a groan as he watched Helen take his cock in her hand. "Oh yes Helen, play with it." Walter hissed.

Helen took her other hand and placed it around the shaft and then leaned forward and gently licked the huge head. She had performed oral sex on her husband but he wasn't as big as Walter was. She then took the head of Walter's cock in her mouth.

Walter smiled as he watched Helen take the head of his cock in her mouth. "Oh yea baby, you want this big cock don't you."

Sylvia had seen other women suck her husband's cock but watching Helen was so erotic that it was turning her on. "Walter we have opened a Pandora's Box here with Helen."

Helen tried to take Walter's huge tool all the way but found he was too big so, she was content to suck on the head. She nibbled around the base of the head and felt Walter react. She had never had sex with a black man before but had always been curious. Now here she was almost totally naked in front of one sucking on his huge cock.