Helen's Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife's interracial gangbang gets into high gear.
555 words
4
97k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the cock thicken and then he filled me with his load. "My turn!" and the next one jumped on me. His cock was thicker and longer. I thought my insides would explode. "Never had no dick like this before have you slut?" I shook my head no and wrapped my legs around him. "Hey man she likes it" I heard from somewhere.

The cock in my mouth withdrew and another one replaced it. I sucked this cock long and deep. My body shook from my first orgasm. The fluid ran down the crack of my ass. My nipples were pinched and pulled till I cried out in pain. Then he unloaded his cum in my pussy. I felt stretched. I felt violated. It felt incredible. I was becoming a slut.

They turned me over doggie style and the train continued. Cock number three was slender and yet very long. I was busy sucking off the two guys in front of me. I serviced each one. "Open wide bitch," and both cocks were thrust into my mouth. Choking and gagging," I can't do this."

"Relax cunt! You can take both dicks." YES I did. I felt more cum erupt inside me. It continued this way for sometime. Each one fucked me hard and left his cum deep inside me.

"Get on your back" they told me. I rolled onto my back. Their cum was bubbling out of my slit. It was then that I saw Ted. His cock was rock hard. He was busy filming what was going on.

"Here take this Helen." I looked around the room. Someone handed me a spoon. A spoon? "You black cock craving white slut. You gonna show us what a good time you're having. Spoon all our cum from your pussy and eat it. Tell us how good it tastes."

Spoon what? From where? Slowly at first I scooped some cum from my pussy. The cold metal sent shivers through my body. Another orgasm washed over me. The spoon was in my mouth and I gulped it down. I ate it all! I tell you that I cleaned my cunt out. "It tastes wonderful" I told them.

They got me on all fours again. Using my sweat, my juices, and their cum they lubed my tight little asshole up. "Please help me Ted" I thought to myself. These cocks will tear me apart.

The first cock penetrated my ass. He didn't ease his way in. No sir, he just slammed his prick into my butthole. His nut sack slapped off my ass cheeks. He opened me up for the rest of them. Each one had me in the ass. I was brutally butt fucked.

But so help me I LOVED every second of it. When they finished I lay on the bed. At this point I needed some rest. My ass was raw and full of their jizz. A body lay beside me. "Look at that stiff prick," and I did as I was told," get over there and sit your pussy down on his cock."

I knelt over that cock and sat down. His massive rod slid into me. "Now ride me girl" he told me. I did. Dear god I did. Grinding away on his cock I never felt them insert something into my asshole.