Helen's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spits a large gob of saliva onto her other hand, bringing it down to her clitoris, depositing it all around her engorged little bud. Her delicate fingers move in tiny circles, her legs beginning to shake as her other fingers speed up, fingering herself deep and increasingly hard.

She writhes on her hands, legs shaking, mouth open, the noises coming from it increasing in urgency. He kisses the screen where her hands move, kneeling right up against it as if to allow him to get closer to the reality.

"Ohhh."

She's coming, he's sure of it. The movements of her hands become less coordinated, a little jerky, her whole body shaking. The sweet noises she makes, music to his ears, is there any better sound than a woman approaching orgasm?

She falls backwards onto the bed, her legs kept wide as her hands continue their dance and then, and then...

"Ah, ah, hhhaa."

She comes, her legs slamming shut around her hands, her body stilled, tense for a second before all the tension seems to drain out of her, limbs almost melting into the bed.

She lies there, still, her chest rising and falling slowly, a hand clutched there, her clothing in disarray.

He can't quite believe what he's seen, but can't deny the truth of the video. If only he knew who this amazing woman was, he doesn't even recognise her voice. It must be someone from his office building, someone he passes in the corridor, probably everyday. If only she'd remove the balaclava.

The mystery woman sits up with languid ease, glancing at the camera as if she's surprised it's still there. She stands up, no sense of urgency in her movements. Her blouse tumbles to the floor as she slips it from her shoulders. Her skirt follows next, unclasped, unzipped and released to join her blouse. It falls down her legs with a little shimmy.

She's naked now, except for the balaclava and the sheer stockings that accentuate her legs so well, somehow Dan knows these will be staying. He's right, but suddenly she walks out of the frame, gone, stockings and all.

There's some kind of exquisite tension in an empty view, it forces the mind to fill in the gaps. What is she doing? Will she be back? Is this the end of the show?

He doesn't need to wait long, she returns, climbing, crawling onto the bed. His eyes are torn between her fabulous swinging breasts and her hands, but his heart beats a little faster when he looks at the latter.

In one she holds a small plastic bottle, blue with a little white top. He thinks, but isn't sure, that it's lubricant. This is given more credence by what she holds in the other.

The black dildo is about ten inches long, fat and flared at its base. He just can't wait to see what she's going to do with it. Again, he doesn't have to wait long.

She turns around, presenting her rear to the camera, giving Dan the image that'll fuel his masturbation for years. She's on all fours, knees and elbows on the bed, looking back at the camera.

The curves of her rump are, to Dan's eyes, perfect. Smooth, plump and just begging to be spanked.

Her breasts scrape the covers of the bed as they hang down. At the angle she is to the camera her pussy is just visible, peeking out from between her legs.

Dan holds his breath as she moves the vibrator back between her legs. She parts them wider, sinking lower to the bed. Moaning, she runs the tip of the fake cock briefly up and down her lips before concentrating it against her wet entrance.

Slowly, with fits and starts, she eases it inside, taking most of its length, her lips stretching to accommodate the girth. He can see the tension in her body, she needs it so badly. She needs him, wants him inside. He knows it. He's gonna give it to her.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He says as she moves the dildo within, using her body as much as her hand to slide it in and out. Fucking it, fucking herself with it, writhing upon it.

Momentarily she leaves it alone, a thick black stump protruding. Her attention is in front of her, on the bottle of lube. He sees her doing something with it, unscrewing the cap, squeezing a clear gel onto flattened fingers.

She brings her lubed fingers behind her back, in fact both hands come back, leaving her unsupported at the front, her chest and face pressed into the covers.

Immediately she begins to fuck herself again with the dildo, Dan's attention now on her other hand though, the one angling down between her buttocks, spreading them. She leaves a shiny trail of lube behind but deposits most of it exactly where it's needed, on the puckered little hole that's frustratingly just out of view, hidden by the curve of a buttock.

"Oh God." He whispers.

He doesn't need to see it to know what's going on, it's clear as day. With one finger she circles the hole, spreading lube around it, gradually zeroing in on the depression at its center.

Her finger stills, poised against the barrier. She keeps the dildo alive inside her but the rest of her is paused, waiting and tense.

The finger moves, almost imperceptibly inward. She gasps, "Ahh." Then it sinks within, screwing inside. She's breathing heavily, climbing rapidly up again to the edge of total pleasure, taking herself back there. Another finger joins the first, stretching her bum hole wider.

Tabitha opens the door to the bedroom and peers out into the hallway. The toilet light is out, he must be downstairs. Perhaps he couldn't sleep. She decides to check on him, padding quietly into the hallway.

"Oh you dirty little..." he can't believe his eyes, this is so far beyond his experiences or expectations. With a tiny flush of guilt, he thinks of Tab, lying asleep upstairs. She wouldn't do a thing like that, he's asked her more than once.

He has a sudden urge to go upstairs and ask her again. To push his fingers inside her little pink arsehole, to fuck her anus.

Balaclava woman would let him, would demand it in fact. He can almost hear her dirty sweet voice. "Fuck it pleaase."

Her fingers were doing that now, sliding inside her anus, fucking it with quick, jabbing thrusts, moving in time with the dildo in her pussy.

As Tabitha makes her way down the stairs, she hears a noise from the living room. Is he watching TV? He obviously can't sleep.

"Yeah," he gasps. "Yeah," stroking himself with a white knuckle fist, on a tightrope of pleasure.

Her moans are louder, her body bucking on the bed, she must be close again, must be. She pistons the dildo and her fingers inside with increasing force.

"Yeah you dirty bitch, yeah." He looses himself in the sight before him, the sensations in his cock rising suddenly to a crescendo.

"Oh god, oh shit."

He reaches for the tissue, too late, thick gobs of come jettison from his cock, most landing upon the screen, upon the writhing, balaclava clad figure. He makes the most of his sudden and slightly unsatisfying release, milking himself dry of come and sensation.

He sees the woman's not finished yet, moving the dildo from her pussy to her smaller hole, pressing it insistently there, trying and initially failing to force it within.

"Fuck my bumhole." She gasps and he knows who she's talking to.

Dan hears a different noise, one coming from behind, then another, louder. Thick black dread falls over him. The soft swish of door on carpet, an anguished gasp. Before he's even looked over his shoulder he knows nothing can be the same again. The look in Tabitha's eyes only confirms that thought.

Epilogue.

A couple of weeks later Helen logs on to her new account. She sits at her desk, naked except for something black and woollen.

She has ten messages. The first one is the standard Hotmail hello. The next nine are from the same person. D. Collins.

She reads them all. The first few are filled with angry, abusive words, ranting at her. His name is Dan and it seems he's loosing his wife. The last couple of messages plead for her to reply, he wants to see her, he tells her what he'll do to her if he can only meet her.

She pleasures herself, coming violently, more than once, as she reads and re-reads them, her clitoris raw, the fingers of one hand slippery and wet.

Eventually satisfied she logs out, unlikely to return, and then opens a brand new account.

Planning her next quiet night in.