Helen's New Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grinder
grinder
8 Followers

-It's good to hear that. My body is yours to take.

-I want to feel my cock inside your cunt now.

-Yes please darling I love to feel it there, Oh, Oh!

(Sounds of belly slapping against belly)

-I'm ready to come inside your cunt now, . . . oooooh!

-Oh darling your spunk feels so good rushing up inside me, may I lick your cock dry again for you when you have finished, I want to swallow you again. Push it deep into my throat, I want it. Oourgh!

-I like you as a slave, you make me feel strong. I've finished for now but I'll leave you plugged with dildoes. You make a very good slave fuck.

-Thank you David. Thank you my master.

Downstairs I poured David a double whisky.

-How was it?

-Great, I didn't realise how wonderful it would be to fuck her while she was helplessly bound that way. As soon as I saw her strapped down for me like that my cock sprang to attention and I responded right away to her, no tenderness just sticking it straight up her cunt, I loved it being so easy to abuse her,. She really is naturally servile isn't she?

-That's how she'll stay for as long as you come to service her.

-Really!

-That's the agreement we came to, so it's really up to you how long she stays a slave, do you see?

-Consider yourself a slave-owner from now on.

========================

When he had left I went up to the bedroom, here Helen's wonderful body, securely bound to its wooden frame lay opened before me. The steel of the slave collar snugly encircling her delicate neck excited me as much as seeing the two openings between her legs stretched widely by two large plastic dildoes. She looked wonderfully and completely abused. She breathed evenly and I thought she must be asleep, her flesh was alive and golden in the firelight. I smelled the sexual secretions she had exuded mixed with fresh sweat and the alkaline smell of David's semen. Her blindfolded face turned towards me and it made her seem even more helpless.

-Well?, I asked.

-Very well thank you, I feel wonderful.

-I'm very pleased to hear it. Shall I gag you and leave you to think over your position.

-Please don't gag me just yet because I want to tell you...while I am still blindfolded and bound like this...about how I feel, ...now.

-How do you feel?

-I really feel tired and used but with a new delicious feeling of helplessness that has not only been forced on me but also chosen by me as well, I love it! You have awakened a new humility that fulfils a deep need in me. I feel that I have taken a step that, although it has exposed me to a new future of hardship, has relieved me totally of the burden of responsibility. My total permission has been given already, all I have to do is obey and undergo, I am here, strapped tightly to this frame because you wish it, and that is enough for me. I don't have make any moral decisions about what I should do, these things are now out of my control and my fate is now completely in your hands. If you want to possess my body, you will do so, for all is permitted to you.

-That seems a good idea to me, I said

-May a slave ask her new master a favour please?

-What?

-May I be allowed to watch you while you use my body, please Mark?

I unbuckled her blindfold and she blinked helplessly accustoming her eyes to the light before she was able to focus them.

-You're a wonderful sight for a woman who has been thyoroughly raped for the first time, she said with a warm smile.

-But certainly not for the last, I said. She smiled again.

I kissed her lips and face long and tenderly and as I did savoured the taste of the semen in her mouth and on her soft generous lips, she responded by kissing my face, lips and eyes wherever she could reach with her mouth. I removed the dildo from her well-lubricated vagina and slowly and easily started my member into her.

She gave a voluptuous sigh of pleasure. The straps circling her knees creaked as I slid my penis unimpeded up into her slippery, captive, warm, welcoming vagina.

She fixed my gaze, her pupils were fully dilated and she spoke softly in an undertone.

-I never realised how wonderful it could be to be taken like this, to be reduced to being merely a receptacle and be only in a position to accept and to have the possibility of refusing completely removed from me.

She sighed deeply.

-My whole body seems tender and sensitive in a way I have never experienced before, I haven't even had an orgasm yet but I don't want one, I want to put it off as long as I can because I love this feeling, this new feeling of being taken possession of completely and being forced to give, I feel so wonderfully and completely accessible for the first time in my life. This way I can only get the attention that is given to me.

I stooped to kiss and caress this now-captive flesh, restrained just for me and I revelled in Helen's new-found subservience. Soon my seed gushed into her and she crooned in pleasure and kissed me as I subsided upon her bound torso.

-Thank you Mark for the gift of your seed, it is so good to be held helpless while you use my body, thank you for this bondage. I hope you will always want to bind me tightly like this before you fuck me. Use me well and often dearest Mark, I'm tougher than I look.

I pulled away from her to study her face.

-Tough enough to be prostituted to complete strangers as well if I wish it?

Her eyes widened visibly as the possibility opened to her and she licked her lips as if they had gone suddenly dry. Then with her eyes tightly shut she whispered in a breathy voice.

-Oh yes!....of course....Slaves must endure that too! ....Darling Mark.... Yes! ....Oh my God, yes! ...... I love you with all my heart. You only have to wish it and as I belong to you I must obey. Please always use your shackles and constraints on me, force me to obey, punish me, enslave me and bend me to your will, make me your humble, obedient slave.

I removed the dildo from her back passage, freed her from the frame and told her to tidy away all of the bondage gear, take a bath and get ready for dinner. I gave instructions that she should dress in high heeled shoes and any of her silk evening dresses but definitely no underwear at all.

I made a little list:-

Display her in the downstairs toilet

Mount her in the hall

Hang her upside down on the landing

Make a lamp standard of her

Make an occasional table of her

Have outside women see her like this

During dinner she sat close to me, she seemed uneasy so I asked what was wrong.

-It isn't right for a slave to be seated at the same table as her master. I want to kneel, nude, on the floor beside you and I should only be fed scraps from your plate, that way you can exert your mastery over me and keep an eye on how much I eat.

She was not happy until she was nude and I tethered her with a chain from her collar to the table leg so that she knelt before me under the table. Once there she began to undo my flies so she could suck my penis. I tied her hands behind her with a silk scarf so I could eat in peace, this didn't completely stop her, she nuzzled lovingly against my crutch with her cheek.

-That feels better master, a slave must always feel her slavery laid upon her. Am I a good sex slave Master Mark?

-You will be better after a while, you are still too comfortable. Did you know that I had the bedroom wired, I heard and recorded everything that was said by you and David?

-How wonderfully embarrassing! Did you like what you heard?

-Very much!, it excites me to hear a woman glorying in her bondage.

-Yes I was doing just that, I wish I'd known you were listening, it would have made me feel even more humiliated than I was.

-I can play it back to any man who might want to use your body, even perhaps while he puts you to use.

-How delightfully shaming that will be. I makes me hot just to think about it.

As I sat over coffee in the drawing room, Helen, her hands still bound behind her, was kneeling at my feet, her face in my lap. I took out my member, placed it to her lips and she set to sucking it with a will.

-Slow down or you will make me sore.

She then took her time, running her tongue salaciously around the glans and kissing the shaft. It felt very good, but she had a long task as I had ejaculated so recently before. As she worked with her lips and tongue, I talked to her,

-I shall need you to co-operate fully in your own enslavement, a woman herself is the best guide to what will make her the most rewarding sex slave.

She paused and turned her dark eyes to me.

-Yes, Oh Yes, there is a lot of subservience and sensuality inside me waiting to be set free by the hand of a determined and implacable master. I think I have always had a deep need for abasement and humiliation, how wonderful it is to yield to your will, you must conquer all my reserve and pride. I can't get over how good it is to feel my body constrained in chains for you. Oh how I need this bondage!

-I have extensive plans for your body.

-Oh my God, I hope so, I want to experience all those amazing devices in the design book, the mere thought of them makes my mouth dry with fear and my vagina wet with anticipation. I hope that I will be strong enough to undergo their torments for your pleasure my Master.

-I will adjust them for the greatest of humiliation and put your body to the fullest employment. They have been specially designed to turn your body into a vessel of delectation.

-Force me to be a submissive and willing slave for your enjoyment Master!

-Which designs gave you the most pleasant anticipation in your imagination, Helen?

-The ones to hold my arms immobile, my legs apart and push my vagina well forward offering it opened and free for any man to take me at his pleasure.

-You will often feel their restraint you can be sure. And?

-I want to experience being whipped hard without mercy until I cry and afterwards I always want to be kept securely chained and bound and left to savour my slavery, I want to feel your will upon me in full measure. Please take a long time to establish my subservience and keep me in close confinement for ever.

-This will surely be done, now tell me what design gives you the most apprehension?

-Oh the apparatus that secures me so that my cunt can be fucked by animals. It makes me apprehensive and fearful, my toes and fingers go numb and I tremble just to think of it. At the same time, my dear Master, I am almost eager to feel their penises fucking me.

-I shall save that until you are least expecting it so that it will be in the back of your mind at all times. But soon I want you to experience some humiliation training by a young perverse girl-child who has been sexually abused from an early age and who well knows how to humiliate a female.

-If you want it then I want it too, I am so fearful and so stimulated. Make me feel the full weight of your dominance over me, I cannot begin to tell you how my whole self yearns to be completely used, the feeling that I am entirely at your disposal both thrills and excites me. The contemplation of my definitive slavery stretching ahead of me fills me with apprehension and at the same time gives me a strange peace of mind which I cannot explain.

Tomorrow I will give you a drug which will numb your body completely, I have decided that I want your body to be pierced in many places and we may as well have it all done at the same time.

The following day she was comprehensively pierced to my exact specifications, through earlobes, nose cartilage, belly button, fully through the root of the tongue, nipples and both sides of her labia. She lay on her bed, fully ringed, recovered from the anaesthetic but still drugged to combat the pain. To see her sweet flesh pierced in this cruel definitive way to reinforce control over her body made me rejoice in my power over her.

I kissed her on the cheek.

-Open your mouth I want to see the ring through your tongue.

She obeyed me and the steel of the ring impaling her pink tongue thrilled me.

-How are you feeling?

Her words were slightly distorted as her tongue was so sore

-The places you have had me pierced are barbaric, they are all very sore, she said, but they make me feel wonderfully under control.

-How do you feel about that then?

-It feels wonderful, all these intrusions into my flesh make me feel much more like an owned item of property, more like a tamed animal than a human being.

-Is that good?

-Oh wonderful, I'm looking forward to being tethered by them, then I will feel a like a truly owned animal.

grinder
grinder
8 Followers
12