Helen's Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Liz submits further to Helen.
3.6k words
4.43
54.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen's Slave Ch. 3--Painslut

*If you are offended by lesbian sex or power games, please do not read this story. Otherwise, enjoy.*

"Come here you slut. Come to my office now!"

"But Mistress, I'm at work."

"What is the rule then slut?"

"I...I have 15 minutes to answer your call Mistress. I have to go anywhere you command me at any time you want."

"Are you going to defy your Mistress' orders?!"

"No Mistress."

"Then do as I say. Make an excuse to leave. Now!"

"Going to lunch," Liz called as she raced out the office door.

"But we're ordering...out!" Her secretary called back.

"Come in," Liz entered Helen's office and shut the door, looking at her feet she waited her Mistress' instructions.

Helen got up from behind the desk and walked over to Liz. Placing her face right next to Liz's, she whispered: "you'll be punished tonight for your hesitation. I think you'll find, I'm not a merciful disciplinarian."

"I'm so sorry Mistress," Liz whispered back.

"I don't think you understand how sorry you'll be if you show me this type of disrespect again." My husband's out of town, and I've gotten so worked up thinking about what I'm going to do to you tonight that I can't concentrate on my work." Liz moaned softly when she heard Helen say this.

"Are you my slut?" Helen grabbed Liz's hair in a bunch and twisted hard, so Liz had to stand on her tiptoes.

"Yes Mistress!"

"Then wait for me to sit back down, then crawl to me on your hands and knees and service your Mistress."

"Yes Mistress." Helen let Liz go and slowly strutted back to her chair. She left it out from her desk and waited for her slut to come over and lick her pussy and make her cum right there. Liz did just as she was told. And Helen had to suppress her moans so as not to be heard. Then she told Liz to get up and go back to work, and that she was expected to report to Helen again at seven. Liz was so worked up she found it hard to leave the intimacy they had just shared and be forced back into reality.

"Yes Mistress," but her mind was still with Helen, between Helen's soft, warm thighs.

"Pizza huh?" Liz grabbed a slice and went back to her desk.

"But I thought you--"

"I'm really hungry today," Liz cut her secretary off as she walked away.

The lights were off in Helen's house, and the door was propped open. Liz entered with fear, thinking someone might have hurt Helen.

"I was going to torture you *before* you earned your punishment." Her sweet Mistress' voice; Helen breathed a sigh of relief, even at the harsh words.

"Before I turn the lights on, I want you to hear exactly what I'm going to do to you. Then you can leave if you want, and I won't know until you're gone. But if you leave, you can't come back. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"First I'll carry out your punishment. I'll put you over my knee. I'll start out with my hand, then move on to my wooden brush, and I'll finish your spanking with a few strokes of the cane. That's what I have to do to you because you hesitated to obey me earlier today."

"Then we can get on to the torture I'm going to put you through just because I want to see how much you can take for your Mistress: test your devotion. I want to make a pain slut out of you, just because I want to see you suffer. I'm not going to tell you what this will consist of. But please understand that this is going to hurt worse than anything you've ever felt. However, you might get pleasure out of it: not the goal but it's permissible. And know your compliance endears you to me."

"Are you still here?" Mistress asked after a few moments.

"Yes...Mistress."

"I'm going to turn on the light now."

"O...k...Mmmistress." Liz was trembling from what she knew and what she guessed Helen was going to do to her.

"Strip and get on your knees." When Liz had complied Helen locked the collar around her neck.

"Now," Helen sat on the couch, "come here my naughty slut."

Liz stood by Helen's right side as instructed. She noticed that right on the other side of Helen, on the couch, there was a round, wooden paddle--just like a ping-pong paddle with the string cut off. She trembled.

"When you do not show me your complete obedience and respect you'll be soundly punished for it. I'm going to show you right now just exactly how soundly. I do the exact same thing to Alex when he needs to be reminded to respect me. Now lay across my knee and I'll give you the spanking you deserve. You can count on that, slave."

"Yes Mistress. I am so sorry Mistress."

Mistress Helen proceeded to teach slut Liz some respect. Helen started off with her hand and increased the--at first bearable--stinging slaps in even increments, all over Liz's ass and upper thighs. The warm up itself made Liz groan and involuntarily move her ass out of the way of the blows. "Stop that at once, you insolent slut," Mistress demanded in mock-horror. "Accept your punishment with some humility! You've already earned yourself 5 more with the cane. If you don't stop moving away I'll make it 10!"

"Thank you, Mistress," Liz answered humbly, "I crave your correction, Mistress." Helen recommissioned the spanking, keeping on until Liz's ass was a deep red. Liz raised her ass to meet every blow, though she had no idea how she was able to as her flesh wanted to avoid the pain. Helen could really give a hard hand spanking; Liz loved how strong her Mistress was. Everything about Helen absolutely impressed Liz to the core.

Helen asked if Liz was alright, and if she was able to continue on to the paddle now. Liz said she was, though her voice was shaky. Helen didn't at all hold back--she was a strong disciplinarian for Alex, as well as a dominatrix--and Liz found herself learning a new lesson: how much punishment can really hurt!

The whipping Helen and Alex had given her tied to the St. Andrew's cross a few weeks ago was nothing compared to this. In fact, that had been so sensual and sweet, and this was not at all like that. The paddle was worse but it didn't last as long, as Helen herself was anxious to move onto the cane and find out how Liz handled it.

Helen had Liz bend over a kitchen chair and put her hands on the seat. From this angle she beat Liz's ass with the paddle for a good five minutes. By the end Liz was moaning and crying, and Helen herself forgot to breathe. The site of her new slave's punished ass, and the sound of her cries of pain were so arousing that Helen began to anticipate the next blow as much as Liz, if only for the cries it would incur.

Helen was a sensual and loving Domme, but also a sadist. She would never hurt her slaves beyond what they could handle--and had never had either of them use a safeword--but she got wet when she saw their tears and the signs she had punished them, and heard their moans; groans; cries; screams; and when they begged.

Before Helen and Alex discussed her taking on Liz as an additional slave, she had told him for years about her fantasies of doing the things she did to him to a woman. Alex was into it, but because of their careers neither of them could take a chance inquiring in the s&m community. Even if they were careful there was that chance that the other woman would know them and eventually out them to their employers.

They took quite a chance on Liz. But she was transparent: Helen saw right through her to what she wanted. Still, she had almost had a panic attack working herself up before going to meet Liz for the first time at the club. She thought Liz would reject them, and worse, expose them.

But Liz had been just so perfectly devoted--as ever--and just so beautiful, kneeling there with that rose stem in her mouth. Helen knew she had been right in that moment, so right, that Liz was going to make them both very happy.

"I'll give you a break from punishment, my pet. Come over here and let me hold you for a moment." Liz felt the comforting voice wash over her, and she slowly rose her tender body and mind and came over to Helen, who was sitting on the bed and waiting with open arms.

Liz let Helen wrap around her like a blanket. Helen had nowhere for all her love to go except into her slave's lips. She kissed Liz like she had when they were making love right next to her tightly bound husband. Only this time was better, because it was just them to witness their affection.

Helen let herself get lost for a moment, in a vanilla lover so far removed from her submissive. That devotion in Liz's eyes always brought the tenderness right out of her. Why had it? She wasn't naturally tender. She wasn't tender very often at all, unless it was with Alex after a scene. Helen lay Liz down on the bed. She needed to make love to her now, to give pleasure instead of pain. Liz did as she was told--did it for her Mistress, and not for herself--and found herself carried away in that love, so open and honest, and frightening.

Helen's tongue was gliding over the smooth cum Liz had leaked all over the bed and down her own thighs. She moaned in response to Liz's moaning, and her pussy responded to Liz's sounds of pleasure as well. Finally she knew if she continued she would not be able to reach her goal for the night. Between a first and second orgasm, Helen removed her tongue and slapped Liz's open pussy lips quick and sharp. Liz moaned in surprise.

Helen got up and retrieved some black cloths pins from a drawer. "Now Liz, my lovely and devoted slave, Liz," Helen began, looking sweet and innocent all the while, "I'm going to show you what it's like to be a painslut. Do you want to be Mistress' painslut?"

"Yes Mistress." But Liz was terrified of cloths pins. She had tested them out on her own flesh and knew they pinched like nothing else.

Helen told Liz to lay in the middle of the bed, and lied her limbs to the four posts by shackles that were never removed. She then put a red handkerchief in Liz's right hand, and told her if she waved it that would be their safesignal. Liz said she understood when asked, so Helen proceeded to blindfold Liz and then to gag her with a ballgag. She would have gagged her with a gag that held her mouth open if her husband was there and if he had been a good boy for her and deserved such a reward.

Next came the cloths pins. Helen slapped Liz's right breast until the nipple swelled up, and then she put a cloths pin right underneath the areola on the right side, catching a lot of skin. Liz gasped, and the sound informed Helen that it hurt more than Liz had anticipated. "Is my baby OK?" She whispered close enough to Liz's ear to lightly caress the folds.

Liz nodded, so Helen attached the next clothespin to the top of her left breast. She smoothed over Liz's taut tummy, and put another cloths pin on her inner left thigh, right up close to that gushing, that sopping cunt. Helen continued again on Liz's right breast, this time pinching the skin on both the left and the right side of her areola, pinching over the nipple. Liz cried out--Helen knew it would be a lot to endure.

"It's OK," she soothed back in Helen's ear, "you're doing OK. Baby's being so good for Mommy."

Liz's clit almost exploded in orgasm. How long had Helen been carefully dancing around that one word? Liz meant to show Helen she could say it again, and again and again, because it made Liz feel so helpless and loved. She moaned and tried to move her head towards Helen, let her know what she needed right now. But Helen knew, she always knew.

Helen kissed Liz's forehead and rubbed her arms, and then it was time to really hurt Liz. "Baby, can you endure a couple cloths pins on your pussy?"

WHAT? Liz shook her head violently "NO"! But Helen whispered so sweetly in her ear, and reached down to stroke her throbbing clit at the same time.

"You've been so good up to this point baby. You won't dream of disappointing Mommy, would you? It's just a little pain, baby. It would make Mommy so happy if you would just let her put a couple cloths pins on your pussy lips. Can you do that for Mommy?"

Liz put her head down on the pillow Helen had given her, and thought about this for a few seconds. Finally she lifted her head and nodded a short "Yes," defeated by her love for her Mistress. She knew she was about to go further in her submission to Helen than she ever had before.

Helen slowly applied the first pin to Liz's spread, left outer labia. She cried out in pain, cried in pleasure, cried from love that Helen had pushed her to this. Helen held back her own tears "just one more baby, you're doing so good for me," and attached the sixth cloths pin to Liz's right outer and inner labia. Such a sharp cry was never heard in her house! Helen was scared for Liz for a moment, and thought out removing the clothespin but she was afraid that Liz would be disappointed with her for not following through, so she held off for a second longer, and tried to calm her voice.

"Are you OK?" She whispered in as soothing a tone as she could muster.

Liz nodded her head and cried out from under the gag "Yes Mistress."

Helen was glad that Liz could not see anything, or else she would have been startled by her Mistress' tears. She allowed herself to say, "I'm very proud of you, slave Liz," and moved herself past it by picking up the riding crop. "But I'm about to teach you what a painslut is."

With that Helen brought the crop down on Liz's pussy, and the cloths pins made the punishment that much worse! Liz yelped. "Oh baby, go ahead and scream!" Helen instructed, "it turns me on so much when you scream!" She brought the crop down another 5 times, then moved to Liz's aching breasts. She brought the crop down right next to Liz's cloths pins in all three locations. Liz cried out again and again, and it made Helen that much more wet. Finally, it was time for the wax. Helen surprised Liz with a drop of wax on her stomach, and then moved the wax to her upper thighs and back over her tummy to her breasts.

Helen played with her toy like this, dripping the wax from her neck to her upper thighs for what seemed to Liz like forever, and then finished by splashing the whole pool of wax unto Liz's belly. The response was such a reward for Mistress Helen: just the type of scream she liked to hear.

"You want more?" Helen coaxed.

"Yes," Liz mumbled from under her gag.

"Yes?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you my pain slut now?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl," Helen removed the first clothespin from Liz's inner labia. She screamed in response, and Helen moved onto the next one, slowly removing all four of them, savoring the pain. She then rubbed the soar flesh where the pins had pinched her lover.

Helen untied her slave from all four post. She took out her gag and took off her blindfold. Liz took a moment to adjust to the light, so Helen took advantage and slapped her. "Look at me!" she demanded. "Who's my little pain slut?!"

"I am, Mistress."

"Then flip over!"

Liz did as she was told, completely lost to the sensations of pain that Helen had visited upon her.

Helen refastened the restraints and put the blindfold back on. But now she wanted to hear Liz's responses clearly, so she left the gag off. She brought the multi-stranded, short whip over and said nothing. She began to twirl in in her hand, and then brought it down in wide circles over Liz's back, ass and downwards over her pussy.

This time she could hear Liz groans clearly.

"Oh baby, it hurts, huh?" Helen mocked Liz as she cried out. Liz's back was becoming a nice pink color to match her already punished ass. The blows to her pussy were becoming more and more painful. Her body was drenched in perspiration, and her Mistress was mocking her! She broke down and cried like a little girl.

"You're enduring this so well for me," Mistress soothed. Suddenly Liz knew she could continue to endure it. She gathered herself again.

"Almost done baby. Your Mistress has just one more thing to take care of, and then I'll give you such a sweet reward, baby, I promise. But now It's time to finish your punishment with the cane. You remember? How Mistress had to punish her slave for her hesitation?"

"Yes Mistress." But Liz had completely forgot about the caning until now.

"I think since you were so good I'll reduce the extra to 3 instead of 5," Mistress said, "and that will bring us to 13. Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Count the blows and thank me for them."

"Yes Mistress." Liz was not at all prepared for her first caning. She thought it would be endurable. It wasn't. It was just too painful. The very first blow put tears in her eyes--more tears--so many tears in one session. How cruel was her Mistress!


"One. Thank you Mistress." But Helen didn't hear gratitude in Liz's voice. She heard pain, real emotional pain. So she stopped the scene right then. She untied Liz and removed her blindfold, then she climbed into the bed with her and kissed her gently.

"What's wrong?" She practically begged her lover. But Liz felt too embarrassed to tell her. "It's ok," she tried again. "You could have used the safeword at any time. You know that, don't you?"

"But you like seeing me cry. And I thought I was OK with that, but, there was just so much emotionally for one session. It was too much!"

"OK, it's OK." Helen answered. "The scene's over. You're right. It was too much for one session. I should have seen that. It's just that, you excite me so much that I wanted to experience all of that with you as soon as possible. I'll go slower from now on, I promise. We can just make love, or lay here, or do whatever you want. The most important thing is that you're alright. Liz, you know I love you, don't you?"

"You do?"

"I really do."

"I love you too, Helen." Liz held her lover close.

"I'd like to make love. I think we're both worked up."

"Good," Helen answered, "I was wondering if you'd like to try something new?"

"What is it?"

"I'll show you," Helen retrieved a double-ended dildo. "I thought we could make love to each other with this?"

"Sounds good to me, if you let me eat that sweet pussy first!"

"Only if you let me eat your's!" Helen and Liz quickly moved into a 69 position, with Helen on top, as always. They came together, and when they looked up, their mouths were covered with each other's juices.

Liz crushed her lips against Helen's and kissed her in a frenzy. But Helen broke the kiss, saying, "I need to be fucked now, and it seems you do too!"

"Yes Ma'am!" Liz was feeling loved again. It let her be secure in her submissive role. But she wasn't about to forfeit control just yet. She took the double-ended dildo in her hands and gently inserted it into Helen's aching cunt.

She put it in further and further, then slowly backed out and rammed it in. "That feels so good," Helen responded between moans. Liz continued this treatment of her lover until she got her to pant quick and short. Then she stuck the other end in her own pussy, holding onto Helen's shoulders as they knelt on the bed. They fucked each other hard, so hard they couldn't balance, and fell over onto Liz's back. She moved her legs out right and then pushed against Helen's thrusts hard. The two women wrapped their arms around each other and kissed each other's faces and necks as they made love.

"I love you Helen," Liz flipped them over and got on top, trusting against her in much the same way she thought Alex would have fucked her. "I love you so much. I've always loved you, Helen, always Mistress, always."

"I love you too, Liz," Helen answered. "I love you as Liz and as a slave." They came with tongues entwined, then feel asleep in each other's arms.

*To Be Continued*