Helen's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim shows Young CPA something new.
1.5k words
4.37
84.9k
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I – The Awakening

I was very shy and naive as a girl. Even though I am considered quite attractive at five foot five and 115 pounds with brown hair and eyes, I was just too serious a student to find time for all the flirtatiousness that goes on in school. In fact, I was still a virgin after I graduated from college with an accounting degree. I got my first job with a prestigious CPA firm in Atlanta. We served quite a few major clients and I quickly advanced up the pyramid. By the time I was 24 I had obtained my CPA certificate and was being talked to about partnership opportunities. Alas, I was still a virgin and just as backward in the ways of love as I had been as an awkward teen.

One of our clients, a man in his mid forties and quite ruggedly handsome named Jim, always made it a point to stop in my office and spend a few minutes flirting with me. I, of course, was totally unaware of his true designs. I just thought he was being nice. For about six months, he would ask me out nearly every week. I would politely refuse and that would be that.

Finally, after him being particularly persistent, I gave in and said I would go out with him that Friday. He seemed like a puppy with a new bone.

Friday came and I had almost forgotten about the date. Jim popped in just to say how much he was looking forward to it. I just smiled and said me too. He told me he would pick me up at 8.

I went home that evening and took a nice hot bath. I dressed in a simple skirt and blouse, nothing provocative. Low heels and modest jewelry completed the ensemble.

Promptly at eight, Jim rang the bell. He was dressed in a sports jacket and slacks. Smiling, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek and told me I looked great. We went to dinner and then to a club. I had several glasses of wine with dinner and started drinking screwdrivers at the club. Now mind you, I was not much of a drinker and the alcohol quickly had an effect on me.

As the night wore on and we danced up a storm, Jim couldn't seem to keep his hands off me. He would rest his hand on my hip as we danced and at the small of my back on the way back to our table. At the table, he would touch my hand or my knee as he spoke. This had the effect of getting me used to his touch. On one occasion, as we headed back to the table for another breather, I thought I felt his hand drift down over my ass. The feeling quickly disappeared and I shrugged it off as an accident or my imagination.

When it was time to go, I was feeling very good...OK, OK, I was potted! We got in his car and I promptly fell asleep. He awakened me with a gentle shake and told me we were at his place. I opened my eyes to see we were in a basement parking garage. I was not thinking clearly at all as I allowed his to lead me to the elevators. On the ride up he started kissing me, gently at first, then with more passion. His tongue began to probe my mouth and duel with my own. The ride to his floor seemed to take forever, and no wonder. He lived in a high rise apartment building in downtown Atlanta on the top floor. The doors to the elevator opened and he led me to his door and opened it. What a magnificent apartment! He left me for a moment, turned on the gas fireplace and opened the drapes to the balcony. The view was breathtaking. The entire city was spread out before our eyes.

He led me to the sofa and made me comfortable then left me again. He returned with two glasses of wine. We sipped our wine and alternated gazing at the fireplace and out on the city.

I must have dozed off for a second because I suddenly felt something at my neck. He was nuzzling the small of my neck gently nibbling. A shiver ran down my spine. I was frozen for a moment not knowing what to do. The more he did it, the more I liked it. Then his hand was caressing my breast through my blouse. I started to struggle but was still very inebriated and only managed to move around a bit.

His hand began to unbutton my blouse as he positioned more of his body on mine, pinning me in place. It didn't take him long to unbutton my blouse and the front clasp on my bra was no match for his experience fingers. Suddenly, I felt the cool air on my exposed breasts. His hands were now kneading my breasts and pinching my nipples into hard little buds. I gasped aloud as I had never felt anything like this before. Strange electric shocks were emanating from my virgin pussy, setting my body on fire. I writhed beneath him and little moans escaped my lips.

His lips were now on my left nipple, suckling it. His hand traveled down my belly, under the hem of my skirt and slid up my thighs. I tried to clamp my knees together but he was too strong. His finger brushed against my panties and then slid beneath the leg opening to touch my by now soaking pussy. My hips bucked uncontrollably as his finger glanced my clit.

Raising his face from my breast, he looked deep into my eyes. I was mesmerized and could not break eye contact with him. He removed his hand from my dripping pussy soliciting a moan of disappointment from me and took my hind in his. Without saying a word he placed my hand on the now prominent bulge in the front of his pants. I started to pull my hand away but he held it in place. I felt his heat emanating through his pants and involuntarily started to rub it. He took his hand away leaving me to continue rubbing him.

He sat up a bit and used both hands to remove my panties. With my skirt bunched up at my waist and my blouse and bra open, I was effectively naked before him. Quickly, he removed his clothes. I was now gazing upon the first cock I had ever seen fully erect. It was magnificent! It looked to be six or seven inches long and quite thick. I had to touch it!

His hand went back to probing my pussy as I encased his cock in my fist. I could feel his pulse through his cock. It throbbed and seemed to dance under my touch. In the firelight, I could see it glistening and when I touched the head, felt the wet stickiness of liquid leaking from it.

Suddenly, something was wrong! A quaking deep inside me seemed to explode, little flashes of light went off in my head and I let out a loud groan. I didn't know it, but I had had my first orgasm.

Gently, he pushed me down on the sofa until I was lying down with on leg over the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. I was splayed out beneath him as he positioned himself between my legs. From this angle, his cock looked huge.

He took hold of his cock with his hand and rubbed the head up and down my slit, making it gleam in the light. With a slight push, the head was inside me. I felt like I was being stretched wide open. He started moving his hips in a slight thrusting motion, working himself into me bit by bit. It hurt, but at the same time felt deliriously good.

With a final thrust, I felt his belly meet mine and he was all the way inside me. He leaned forward onto his hands and began a slow steady rocking of his cock in and out of me. All the time never breaking eye contact. By now, I was continually gasping and moaning.

Without warning, my body rocked me with another orgasm. I threw my head back and let out a prolonged OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo.

When I came back to my senses, Jim was thrusting in and out of me more rapidly and I noticed his breathing was becoming erratic. With one final mighty thrust, he buried his cock as deeply as he could and held it there. I felt him swell even larger, then he pulsed over and over. He came so hard I could feel the jets as they splashed against my womb. I had never experienced any feeling like this before. I knew I was hooked forever.

Finally, he sucked in a deep breath and collapsed on top of me. Our hearts were beating in unison like trip hammers. Gradually, his cock shrank and slipped from my pussy. My last thought before I fell into a deep sleep was that I could feel his liquid leaking out of me and running down my ass to pool on his sofa.

The End Part I – Next, Helens Story, Part II – The Dark Side