Helen's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
The dark side appears.
1.9k words
4.32
63.3k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II – The Dark Side

I awoke the next morning in the same position I had fallen asleep in; legs splayed wide apart, Blouse and bra open, skirt bunched up at the waist. Groggily, I looked around the room. Jim was nowhere to be seen.

I struggled to a sitting position. As I did so, my hand touched my pussy. I was a bit raw and there was something crusty matted in my pubic hair. I stood up and saw a large stain on the sofa cushion. I felt positively demolished.

I toured the apartment, looking for the bathroom. Finally, I found one off what appeared to be the master bedroom. And what a bedroom it was! A huge bed dominated the room. Mirrors were everywhere, including on the ceiling! The lighting was subdued.

I stumbled into the bathroom and caught sight of myself in the mirror. I did not recognize the visage that returned my stare. Hair all akimbo, makeup streaking down my face. I turned and sat on the toilet.

Just then, I heard a door slam and Jim's voice calling out for me. Hurriedly, I finished up and tried in vein to straighten my clothing. I could do nothing with my hair. I came out of the bathroom and Jim was standing there in the bedroom. "Ah, there you are. Coffee?"

Gratefully, I took the cup from him and swallowed. "I'm sorry, but I look awful."

He grinned at me, "Nope, you look like you were well fucked is all."

I glowed crimson and averted my eyes. "I was a virgin, you know."

"I could tell you were a bit inexperienced. But I thought you were great!"

I glowed even more but still managed a smile. "I am such a mess; can I use your shower?"

He got me some towels and led me back to the bathroom. "When you're done, I have some presents for you. I'll put them on the dresser out here and you can try them on when you're done in there."

I thanked him and closed the door. The shower was very refreshing and I took my time. After toweling off, I wrapped the towel around my body and went into the bedroom. I was surprised to find him in the chair calmly waiting. There were numerous bags and boxes aligned on the bed. It looked almost like Christmas. I looked at him questioningly.

"I have observed you for the last several months and noticed a distinctive lack of eroticism in your wardrobe. I am going to remedy that." He then pointed to the presents and indicated I should examine their contents.

The first box I opened contained a pair of boots. Not just ordinary boots, but black leather boots that go up to the knee and have five inch heels. There were several dresses in bright colors. I say dresses, but they hardly qualified as such, as they would only just barely cover my ass. There was a black leather skirt of the same length. Several sheer blouses that could clearly be invisible and would surely expose my breasts. A couple of pairs of thong panties and fish net stockings with black frilly garter belts were also included.

I turned to him questioningly, "What am I supposed to do with these?"

He smiled, "I am going to teach you the power of your body. I am going to teach you the true meaning of sex."

I looked again at the gifts and shook my head. "I don't think this is such a good idea."

A hard look seemed to come over his face, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. "Trust me, you'll love it. Open that last package."

I picked up a package and took the lid off. In side were several bullet shaped plastic devices in different colors. I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"They're called vibrators. They will enhance your pleasure. Try one."

I picked up a small pink one and felt its coolness. I examined it very closely.

"Turn the base of it."

I did as instructed and the object seemed to leap in my hands. It made a low humming sound and vibrated, tingling my fingers. I quickly turned it off.

"No I mean, try it for real. Take off your towel and get on the bed."

I hesitated. This was not something I had any interest in.

"NOW." He commanded, making me jump. I don't know what came over me, but I felt I must do as he commanded. I was a little afraid of him by this time. Slowly, I walked to the head of the bed and turned down the sheets. Dropping the towel, I crawled onto the bed and lay down.

His voice was smooth again, "That's right. Now turn the vibrator on and gently touch your pussy with it."

He had gotten up from the chair and moved to the foot of the bed. I knew that from there he could see right up my pussy. I complied and turned on the vibrator. It again jumped in my hand. I placed the tip of it at the top of my mound and gasped, it felt wonderful!

I rubbed it down a little further until it made direct contact with my clit. Oh my! My eyes closed and my back arched involuntarily as a moan escaped from my lips. I lost touch with everything but the feel of the vibrator as I started to buck my hips. All too quickly I came to a screaming orgasm that seemed to last forever. Truth be told, the whole experience maybe lasted one or two minutes.

Gasping for breath, I took it away from my pussy. I kept my eyes closed for a few more minutes as I came back to reality. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Jim was still at the foot of the bed, but he was holding a video camera. He had taped the whole thing! I was mortified.

He grinned and placed the camcorder on a tripod. This he placed to the side of the chair he had sat in before. He then removed his pants and sat down in the chair. I couldn't help but notice that his cock was semi hard. "Come over here." He commanded.

I hesitated just a second before I got up on somewhat shaky legs and walked over to stand before him.

"Now I am going to teach you how to give a blow job. Kneel down."

Again I felt compelled to do as he instructed. I knelt before him. This brought his cock to eye level. It seemed to grow a little all by itself.

"Touch it. Explore it with your hands."

Slowly, I reached up and grazed its silky skin with my fingertips. It jumped. I wrapped my fingers around the base and let my hand travel its length. I pumped it several times. When I released it, it had grown to its full size. It was bigger than I remembered from the previous night.

"Play with my balls." He almost growled.

I looked at him questioningly. Tentatively, I reached up and scratched the skin of his scrotum with my nails. His cock jumped in delight. I began to gently stroke and squeeze his balls. I noticed a clear liquid seeping from the tip of his cock. I rubbed it gently with my fingertip. It was slippery and spread to cover the entire head.

"Taste it."

Locking eyes with him, I leaned forward and took a few swipes at it with my tongue. The liquid had a salty taste to it, but not unpleasant.

"Kiss it. Take it into your mouth."

I pursed my lips and kissed the tip. Slowly, I moved forward until the head was fully in my mouth. The skin was smooth and the taste was delicious. Instinctively, I wrapped my hand around the base and began pumping. He groaned.

I began to ease more of him into my mouth until he hit the back of my throat and I gagged a bit. I had only gotten about half in.

Gradually, I got into a rhythm of pumping his cock with one hand, fondling his balls with the other, and bobbing my head up and down on his cock. By now, his cock was leaking a steady flow of juice, coating my tongue and causing me to continuously have to swallow.

We had never broken eye contact. As I worked his cock with my mouth and hands, he reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair. Now he had more control of me and he used it. He started pulling my head down harder and faster on his cock. With every thrust, his cockhead would jab at the back of my throat. It was all I could do to make sure I got a breath as he withdrew.

His breathing was becoming more labored and his eyes were almost bulging out as he started to lift up his hips to pump his cock in short, quick thrusts into my mouth. I let go of his cock with my hands to steady myself for his assault.

Every couple of thrusts his cock would slip from my mouth with an audible "pop". He would withdraw it from my open mouth an inch or so; strings of a combination of saliva and his cum still connecting us. Then he would thrust back into my mouth and drive it as deep as he could.

He started cursing me and growling at me. "You fucking slut. You cum eating whore. I'm gonna blow your head off with my cum."

His thrusts, if it were possible, got even more insistent. His fingers wrapped tighter in my hair, causing tears to well up in my eyes.

"Come on, you cunt, take it. Take it NOW!"

With that, his cock seemed to swell in my mouth, causing my jaw to ache from stretching. Suddenly, I felt a hot burst of his salty cream fill my mouth to overflowing. I swallowed and coughed. Some of it escaped from my mouth to ooze down my chin. Another blast quickly followed, followed by another, and another. And still he continued to pump his cock in and out of my mouth, causing more of his cum to leak and then flow out to run down my chin and dot my breasts with gobs of cum. In vain, I tried to continue to swallow, but only managed to get about half of it. The rest ended up on my chin and breasts.

Finally, his bursts slowed from hard squirts to a slow ooze. His thrusts weakened. The swelling seemed to subside. His hips settled back into the chair but he held my head in place with his hands, slowly pumping my head up and down, draining the last of his cum.

He sighed loudly and released my hair. I pulled back from his cock and gasped for air. Tears were streaming down my face. He just looked at me and grinned broadly. He pointed his finger to my right and I followed his gesture. It was then that I noticed the red light on the video camera. He had taped the entire episode. I got up and ran into the bathroom, chased by his deep hearty laughter.

The End Part II – Next, Helens Story, Part III – The Descent