Helen's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Deeper into the dark side.
1.5k words
4.33
63.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III – The Descent

The person in the bathroom mirror I did not know. She looked like me, but she was different. Her eyes were swollen; tears were running down her face, great sobs would emanate from her. And, she was naked. Not just naked, her face and breasts were covered in cum, his cum. Suddenly, she felt sick to her stomach.

She took a washcloth and cleaned herself up. She looked a little better now. A knock upon the bathroom door caused her to jump.

"Helen, come out here. You've had enough time to collect yourself."

I sighed and opened the door. He stood there fully dressed, an evil leer on his face. "I want you to fix your hair and do the makeup thing. We're going out." He wasn't asking me, he was telling me. "I've laid out what you are to wear on the bed. You have fifteen minutes so make it snappy." With that, he turned from me and strode from the room.

I went back into the bathroom and ran a brush through my hair and put on my makeup. Returning to the bedroom, I surveyed what he had chosen. It would be the leather boots, leather skirt, a white see through blouse, a garter belt, and fishnet stockings. Quickly, I donned the attire.

Jim waited impatiently in the living room. Inwardly, he chuckled to himself. It had been so much easier than he ever thought it would be. He had broken her spirit in just one day! Now, he could do anything with her he wanted, and he had a lot of ideas. Yes, indeed, this was going to be quite fun.

I walked into the room and stood before him. I made quite a picture. The five inch heels caused my calf muscles to bulge and accentuated my thighs. The short leather skirt barely came below my ass. But the real topper was the sheer blouse. My nipples were clearly visible through the thin material.

She was clearly embarrassed by the clothes but held her head high. Maybe he hadn't broken her quite as much as he thought. Well, after tonight, she sure would be.

Without a word he turned and walked to the door. As he opened it, he was glad to see she had followed. They went to the elevator and pushed the button. As they waited for the car, he slid his hand up under her skirt and onto her ass. Pleased, he smiled and withdrew his hand. Since he hadn't laid out any underwear, she had no panties on.

The car came and they got on. He pushed the parking garage button and the car began its descent. He reached into his pocket and withdrew a small cylinder, about the size of a small egg.

Handing it to her he said, "Put this in your cunt."

Quizzically, I looked at the object. I looked back up at him. His stare said he meant it. I reached under my skirt and rubbed it along my pussy lips to get it slippery. Then I slowly inserted it into myself until it disappeared. I straightened up and smoothed my skirt back into place.

He smiled and removed another object from his pocket. It was a small box with two buttons on it. A small loose wire hung from the top. "This is a micro transmitter. What you just put in your cunt is a remote control vibrator. This button here," he pointed to the left button, "causes it to heat up slightly."

He pressed the button. I could feel no difference at first, and then it did begin to feel warm inside me.

"And this button here," he indicated the other button, "causes it to vibrate. Push it once, it gives a slow vibration, twice, a little faster, three times and it goes wild."

He proceeded to demonstrate. The slow buzz turned into a faster buzz and then into an intense buzz. You could even hear it buried deep in my cunt. It also had an effect on me. My eyes got big and I started to squirm. He watched her intently. Her breathing became a bit labored and she leaned against the wall of the elevator for support. Abruptly, he turned the device off and she relaxed.

The car stopped at the 22nd floor and the doors opened. A middle aged couple got on. The woman's cold look told what she thought of my attire. The mans wide eyed stare conveyed his thoughts. They turned their backs on Jim and Helen. After descending a few floors, the car stopped and they got off. Jim chuckled.

We arrived at the parking garage without further incident. Jim drove us around a little showing me off to the street crowds. For the most part, the men all stared in wonder at my exposure while the women generally glowered in disapproval.

Finally, we stopped at an adult store. I recognized the name from the bag of toys he had presented me with earlier. Inside was typical, the front contained a vast assortment of books, magazines and videos arranged by category; "group sex" over here, "gay" over there, etc.

Jim led me through the store to a door in the back. Over it was a sign "peep shows". We went through. There was a long hall with five doorways on each side. Outside each door was a small marquee showing what was playing inside. Jim led us to the third door on the left and entered. I noticed a light over each door. If the light was on, the booth was occupied. Both booths on either side of ours had there lights on.

Inside, it was pitch black. A small screen was opposite the door with a slot for quarters below it. It smelled of stale cum. Jim produced several quarters and fed the slot. Immediately, the screen lit up with a scene of a young blonde woman entertaining a group of men. She was fucking and sucking as many of them as she could. I was mesmerized. I had never seen anything like that in her life.

Right then, Jim activated his new remote control toy and I felt it start to vibrate deep in my pussy. The combination of the scene on the screen and the vibrator caused me to moan. This attracted the attention of the neighbors. I hadn't noticed the holes on each side of the booth about waist high. Now, a cock appeared through each of them.

Jim leered at me. He put his hand behind my head and pushed me down towards the one on the left. I tried to resist but he was much too strong.

"Suck it for him, bitch." He hissed.

I hesitated but a moment before opening my mouth to accept the strange organ. When my mouth engulfed the man, I heard a moan from beyond the wall. I decided to make this as quick as possible so I could get out of that place.

I braced my hands against the wall and started to move my lips over the cock. I didn't have to do much work as the man on the other side of the wall began to pump it back and forth, fucking my mouth. He only lasted about a minute when he suddenly swelled and filled my mouth with his salty cum.

After draining him dry, he withdrew, trailing a string of cum from my lips through the hole. It broke off and fell to my chin. Jim straightened me up and turned me around to face the other hole where another cock poked through. Roughly he forced my down again.

Once again, I serviced the anonymous cock with her mouth. It too lasted only a minute or so before washing my mouth with a large quantity of salty sperm.

This time Jim didn't do anything. I looked up at him and he just looked to the other hole where still another cock protruded. Evidently, word had gotten out that there was a talented cocksucker in this booth and men were lining up to be serviced. Despair washed over me as I bent to engulf another cock in her mouth.

In all, I sucked twelve cocks off that afternoon, swallowing as much of each load as she could but still spilling some on my face and blouse. The crusty remains were even in my hair.

When there were no more men to please, Jim led us from the store and we returned to his apartment building. On the elevator ride up from the basement, he turned me to face him. I must have been quite a sight. Wordlessly, he forced me to a kneeling position in front of him. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. With his hands on the back of my head, he forced his way into my mouth.

As I began to suck him, the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. From my position, I couldn't see anything, but the loud gasp and angry exclamation behind me told it all. Tears of shame streamed down my face as Jim erupted with a massive load deep in my mouth. I didn't even try to swallow it, just let it flow down my chin and all over the front of my blouse. My degradation was complete. Or so I thought.

End Part III, Next – Helens Story Part IV - Rock Bottom