Helen's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
A final humiliation and escape.
1.4k words
4.03
57.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part IV – Rock Bottom

"Jim, I need to go home and feed my cat." I pleaded.

He looked at me with utter contempt. After a long minute he finally said, "OK, but be back here at 6. You might as well clean up a bit too." He turned and strode purposely to the bedroom. Returning, he handed me a see through shorty nightgown. "When you come back, be wearing this…nothing else."

I nodded and moved towards the door. Once outside, I stopped shaking and almost ran to the elevator. I drove home and let myself in. Thankfully, noone had really seen me as I was still a mess. Rube, my cat, was very glad to see me. I collapsed on the kitchen floor and broke into heaving sobs. How could I have let this happen? I vowed never to return, no matter the consequences.

After I fed Rube, I took a long hot shower. I dressed in some flannel PJs and crawled into bed. I fell into a deep sleep.

I was rudely awakened by a hand shaking me roughly. "Wake up you cunt. I knew I couldn't trust you." Jim was hovering over me. How had he gotten in? My face must have registered my shock. He grinned and held up a copy of my key he must have made. My heart sank.

He threw off the covers and yelled, "Get your ass out of bed and put on what I told you to wear. I want you in the living room in five minutes." Abruptly, he turned and strode from the room.

Like an automaton, I got up from the bed and slipped out of my PJs and into the nighty he had given me. I then went into my living room. I wasn't expecting what greeted me. There were seven men besides Jim in my home.

They were all shapes, sizes and age. But they had one thing in common, they were all naked. I started to turn from the room, but Jim grabbed my arm and roughly shoved me into the center of the group. I opened my mouth to protest when Jim backhanded me across the mouth, knocking me to the floor, I tasted warm blood in my mouth.

I looked around pleadingly at the faces of the other men, but they just leered lustily at me. "OK fellas, you know the order, so have at her." Jim said.

A young man of what looked to be twenty grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. He ripped the teddy from me with his free hand and began to roughly maul my breasts. I felt some more hands start to feel my ass. Still more hands began to explore my pussy. I was like a puppet on a string, jerking this way and that.

The young man lay down on the floor and pulled me over him. I was forced down on his cock. It seemed to tear into me. Hands on my back pushed me forward until I was laying fully on him. As another man positioned himself at my face and shoved his cock in my mouth, a finger began to probe my ass. I tried to protest, but the cock in my mouth prevented all sounds but a whimper.

I grunted as first one, then two, and finally three fingers pushed into my ass. I breathed a sigh of relief when the left. Then I felt two hands on my hips as a man positioned himself behind me and proceeded to push his cock into my ass. Soon, all three cocks had me bouncing between them.

I heard Jims guttural laugh as he addressed the other men. "Look guys, an airtight cunt!" I heard them all chuckling.

I couldn't believe the pain I was experiencing. The cock in my ass felt like it was splitting me in two while the one in my mouth was about to unhinge my jaw. Suddenly, the man in front of me grunted and his cock began to spurt in my mouth. Desperately, I swallowed as quickly as I could but he was squirting so much so fast, I couldn't keep up. Cum literally sprayed from the corners of my mouth as his cock churned in my mouth.

The man beneath me and the one behind me were working in unison. They would both saw in and out at the same time. I felt like a rag doll. The man behind me buried himself as deeply as he could in my ass and began shooting deep in my bowels. This proved too much for the cock in my pussy as he too began to explode. I could feel his great spurts hitting my womb.

The man behind me pulled out of my ass with an audible pop and I fell off to the side on the floor. Next, a big black man with at least a ten inch cock knelt between my legs. "I want some of that ass for myself." As he pushed my knees up to my chest and positioned his cock at my now exposed and gaping asshole. With a grunt, he shoved his entire length into me with one stroke and began to fuck me as hard as he could. He was scooting me across the floor with the power of his thrusts.

Another man knelt down at my head and roughly grabbed my hair to turn my mouth towards him. He began to probe my mouth with his cock until I felt his pubic hair tickling my nose. I was gagging as the head of his cock invaded my throat.

The man fucking my ass threw his head back and let out a loud yell and shot another load deep inside me. This was too much for the one fucking my mouth as he buried himself deep in my throat and started shooting great gobs of cum directly into my stomach.

Finally he finished and pulled out, leaving me to sputter, gag, and gasp for breath. The final two men quickly took their places. Unceremoniously, one cock was shoved back into my gasping mouth as the other forced its way into my pussy. At least I could lower my legs.

These two took their time with me. The one in my mouth only put the head in and jerked himself with his hand while the one fucking me used long slow strokes. I lost myself in their rhythm. After a few minutes, the one in my mouth pulled back and began to spew thick ropes of cum all over my face and neck.

Seeing this, the one fucking me quickened his pace and I thought he was about to cum too. But, he had other ideas. He pulled out and crawled up my body to rest his cock between my tits. Using his hands, he squashed my tits together around his cock and began to stroke himself in the valley.

Someone grabbed my hair and raised my head up so I could see the spectacle. His cock head alternately appeared and then disappeared between my tits. Suddenly, his cock head appeared and shot a great stream of cum right into my left eye. Such pain! He continued to shoot jet after jet of thick white cream all over my face and neck. Spent, he crawled off of me.

Rested, several of the first men again started to use my body. This went on for several hours count of the loads of cum I had spurt in my ass, cunt, mouth and on my body. Finally, they seemed to be spent. Jim then had them surround me and soon I was covered in urine too. I closed my eyes and passed out.

Hours later, I awoke to find myself still on the floor. It was pitch black in my apartment. The carpet had a large stain of a combination of urine and cum. My body ached. It was hard for me to move.

I stumbled into the bathroom and got in the shower. All I could think about was how to get away. I dried off and threw some clothes on. After packing a few things in a bag, I grabbed my cat and ran from the apartment. I jumped into my car and went to my bank. After withdrawing as much cash from the ATM as I could, I got on the interstate and headed south. I vowed to never return to Atlanta again.

The End