Helen's Wedding Ch. 01

Story Info
She has a great night.
987 words
3.57
36.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding took place on a mid august evening back in 2000, as always the bride looked good, some say the bride always do. But it was the bridesmaid that I was looking at, Kathleen and I had been dating for about a year but we had drifted apart about 6 months earlier but we still each other now and then for a chat nothing else.

As the night was getting on and food was done the dancing was just about to begin all the bridesmaid’s looked fantastic in their lovely gowns of bright red and all of the shoulder with beautiful red shoes I had noticed that Kathleen and one of the other girls had on stockings, Katy had a fantastic body but she looked as if she had put on some weight but the dress looked great and the other girl was a bit plump, it was the first time I had meet this girl she was a friend of Helen’s from school who had moved south before I had meet Katy and Helen, but they had always kept in touch, so she had asked Maria also to be bridesmaid.

Kathleen asked if I would give her a helping hand to get her bridesmaid outfit off as it took two people to put it on her, so as I was her ex and as I was her ex and I was with no-one people would not notice me being away, so of we trot to the hotel room to get her ready for the big night ahead, Katy opens the door to find that all her clothes were in the bathroom so she pops in their as she struggles I shout if she wants a hand, yes was the reply, so I go into the bathroom with our champagne glasses and another bottle, I loosen the zip slowly and the dress begins to slowly fall down.

Kathleen still had a fantastic pair of breasts they were 34dd and she was still growing still only 25, as the dress was coming down I noticed that I was not a bra she had on but a black Basque on then it was down to her stockings, Katy was stood their looking fantastic in her clothes and I was feeling aroused as never before, I have never seen her like this before, she looked at me, I at her we both laughed.

Katy noticed my bulge was grown I told her she looked great and said that I should never have left her for the skinny bitch that I did, she nodded. We were a we bit tipsy now with all the champagne before I new it she grabbed me prick and stuck it in her mouth and started on me with such vigour I had to do something so I pushed on the bathroom floor and then started to fuck her fanny with my fingers then when she started moaning I put my tongue into her wet fanny, her clit was now very aroused and sticking out, now she was shouting like never before, so I put her on her knees pulled the Basque down a touch to reveal her amazing tits and the nipples on her well they were the size of can of pop I went behind her a put my face right in from the back as I did this she started to roll back and forward in the same rhythm as me, the groaning got louder and louder my prick was getting bigger and bigger, after about 5 minutes or so doing this she had a orgasm their and then fell to the floor and she said that was her best I have ever given her.

I said to her what are we going to do now, she grabbed a glass of champagne took a swallow of some, spat it all over my knob then went done to lick it up, after sucking my knob for a couple of minutes she grabs her massive tits and put my dick between them and then started to fuck me again, she started to move about again and then we found our self’s in the 69 position her fanny was already wet from my previous fucking her with my fingers and tongue, I moved her about so I could start to fuck her as my prick was dying to get into her beautiful body I got her to sit on top to watch her tits jump up and down like that was great , then I got her to stand up so I could take her from the rear as she bent down I noticed that in the mirror she was looking at her self being fucked hard and the smile on her face was stretched just like her fanny was, finally with her great tits flopping about all over the place and me fucking her hard from the back I could feel my balls tighten up and o told her that I was going to cum in her, she screamed to cum in her so I shout my load right in her, after I came she said that we will be missed and will have to get her ready for the big night ahead ,Katy made sure that all my spunk was gone as she gave it a good cleaning with her tongue, I told her that she will have to keep her stockings on as they are a great turn on for me, she put on her second outfit got freshened up and gave me a smile. Again she looked great in a long black dress and again she had on her black suspender belt and stockings a very sexy lacy black thong which to say my hankie was bigger was to say their was nothing to it, I was looking forward to a great evening.

Look forward to the rest of the night.