Helga and Hans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we declared that was it, Hans first said what a pity, but then recalled we had bought some lingerie we had only flashed in front of him from the bags. He then started taunting us to finish the show. He promised to bring out a bottle of champagne he was keeping for a special occasion if we did it.

Helga and I looked at each other and nodded. In the bedroom we slowed things down. We spread the four different sets each of us had bought on the bed, setting aside the duplicates of the most practical bra and panties I had purchased. We carefully ranked the ensembles as to how much they revealed. We both got naked and kissed each other on the lips. Helga gave my tit a friendly squeeze. We started with the most opaque of the underwear. I'm not sure how we looked but both of us tried to do the catwalk strut as if we were models. At the end, after numerous twirls and marching to and fro across the room Helga and I ended up giving each other a hug that developed into another kiss. Hans went wild clapping and whistling at us.

We repeated the same routine with the next two more and more revealing outlets. The final one for me was an almost transparent teddy with a lace top over my breasts and silk over my torso with push fasteners under my crotch. It fitted well without a bra or panties. The outline of my nipples and bush showed clearly. I was way past caring. Helga had a shelf bra and lacy split crotch-less panties that were equally revealing. When we reached the family room Hans was down to his boxer shorts as he sat on the sofa. The room was warm from the fire. He had turned down the lights somewhat. A hot jazz LP record played in the background. We strutted and Hans whistled.

Helga turned the music volume up. We danced together twisting and twirling each other. Then we shimmied our dangling tits from side to side as we leant towards each other with our faces no more than a foot apart. I could feel my nipples hardening as the covering lace massaged them. Helga's tits shook out of the light top covering of her bra and were on full display supported by the wired under-frame. We were wild and sweaty.

The room went silent for a moment as the next disc dropped. I glanced over to Hans. He had removed his boxers and sported a respectably sized cock that he was gently stroking. Frank Sinatra's voice brought my gaze back to Helga. We looked at each other for a few moments and both of us moved forward until we our bodies were fully together. We swayed slowly to the Frank's smooth tones, our breasts together. I could feel Helga's hardened nipples, as I am sure she could feel mine. She kissed my neck. I stroked the back of head and down her spine. I released her bra and stood back for a moment as it fell to the floor. We reengaged kissing. This went on for a timeless moment. She slipped the spaghetti straps off my shoulders and slipped the top half of my teddy down to my waist. We were then skin to skin.

I did not realize Helga had slowly guided me backwards until I felt Hans' knees behind mine. Helga continued forward pushing me further towards Hans. I opened my legs either side of his knees and eventually lost my balance as I fell backwards onto his lap. I felt his cock along my butt crack. He somehow maneuvered his legs outwards and in front of my shins to trap my ankles and open my legs wider. He then circled my arms with his, pinioning me back against his chest. I tried to move but found myself completely immobilized.

Helga knelt before us and resumed her kissing. Her kisses slowly traveled down my body to my nipples. Even if I had wanted to I could not have stopped her. This total loss of control aroused me further than I had ever been before and I had my first ever orgasm from just nipple stimulation. But Helga then released the pop fasteners under my crotch and moved lips down to my pussy. My already aroused body went into overdrive as I struggled against Hans' firm grip to push my pubic area forward to meet the sweetness of the tantalizing kisses that just brushed me.

Helga's tongue and fingers teased me without mercy. I was held on the brink of an orgasm for what seemed an eternity. I was crying and pleading without success. Quite suddenly Hans released my arms and legs and in one smooth movement grabbed my thighs and pulled them up to my chest. Helga's face and tongue penetrated me to bring on the strongest orgasm of my life. I flooded Helga's face and Hans' knees and the floor in front of the sofa. I collapsed for a few moments, but Helga continued and I was once more well along the path to another climax.

Helga withdrew and ordered me to stand, still facing forward, and straddle Hans. I did as asked and was then guided down onto his great cock as I squatted. Not the largest I had ever taken - when I was at college I had several guys substantially larger than Hans'. Large men usually had small cocks based on my early experiences but Hans was an exception. I was so lubricated it slipped in easily.

With his great strength Hans lifted me forward and deposited me on the carpet on all fours whilst somehow remaining inside me, so I was on the rug doggy style. Helga wiggled herself towards me with her legs forward presenting me with her open cunt. I did not need prompting as to what was expected of me, I knew and wanted to return the favour Helga offered a few minutes earlier even though I had never gone down on a woman before in my life. It was a night of new experiences.

How I managed what I did I have no idea. My lizard brain must have taken over my actions. Over time Helga seemed to cum several times before Hans blew a huge load into my welcoming cunt. We all collapsed. I fell immediately asleep.

Helga gently shook me awake. She held my clothes and had all my bags packed. It was two in the morning. Hans accompanied me home. I crept into my bedroom, stumbled into the en suite bathroom, peed, rinsed my hands, stripped off, pulled on my flannel nightgown and entered into the cold bed.

When I awoke it was nine o'clock and there were faint sounds of the rest of the family somewhere in the house. I had a splitting headache. Then I realized my little Carol was cuddling me. She was asleep. I do not know when she had crept in with me. I woke her kissing the top of her head. I told her it was time to get up, but she did not want to leave me and snuggled tighter. I gave her a few minutes and tried again, firmer this time. She reluctantly rolled over and popped out after telling me I was so nice and smelt so good. I shooed her out and made a beeline for another pee and then a long detailed shower. I knew Carol had been exposed to not only the scent of my sweat, bodily juices and pheromones but also to Helga's scent and Hans' dried sperm.

Later my mother looked and me with a sweet but not very innocent smile and asked if I had enjoyed myself and wanted to see what I bought.

Years later I wondered if that night was a formative event for Carol in her behaviour that tended towards nymphomania, or if she was just naturally randy like me.

Helga, Hans and I continued to get together from time to time when circumstances permitted. It was not often and we did not speak of it. Helga and I necked occasionally when we met at her house in the morning, but it went no further. We never discussed that evening.

For anyone else other than Jack reading this, I should point out it will not be news to Jack. Decades after the event we finally communicated enough that I felt confident to be able to tell him. That said he might not have pulled in the amount of detail I have set out here.

So life went on for about five years since our arrival in Canada-- time flew by for me. Alan was already taller than me and all the kids were showing some degree of independence, including David at aged ten, who we accused of being 'ten-going-on-thirty'.

Of course Jack had no idea. After the initial novelty wore off it was four years of chauffeuring all around the region: Alan's squash tournaments and hockey, Brenda's music competitions (she was very talented and won many prizes), Carol's figure dancing lessons, workshops and competitions, Only David stayed at home studying to finish high school at least a year early, although he did have science fairs. Then there was transport to and from summer camps. Carol was becoming a physically precocious handful at this point as mentioned above, so I was constantly worrying about her although putting her on the pill reduced the stress.

Things started to change towards the end of the fifth year. Jill's father, Jim, died. She spent some time in England, (I'll let this pass -- it was a really, really tough time) so I had to make some not too welcome adjustments with my work routines for a while. After much discussion it was agreed that Jill's mother Joan would come and live with us. I was surprised she welcomed the suggestion as heartily as she did. Apparently all of her supposedly close friends came through association with Jim's friends, acquaintances and work colleagues. After Jim's death they slowly distanced themselves from her. Also she missed seeing the grandchildren. Jim left her quite well off both with capital amounts and also with an arrangement for a quarterly dividend from his accounting company.

Joan sent us a hundred thousand dollars to arrange accommodation for her. The immigration arrangements went surprisingly smoothly under some family reunification program with the help of my company. We rapidly arranged to have constructed a flat in the basement with its own entrance for Joan. (That was a fucking chaotic nightmare for me.) She moved in August.

Carol packed up her personal belongings and her books. That is all she brought over to us. She furnished the flat locally. As I loaded the crates of books onto the shelves the number of volumes impressed me. I was also intrigued to see a complete collection of D.H. Lawrence's books, including Lady Chatterley's Lover, but also Anis Nin's works, Henry Miller and some Victorian titles that looked suspiciously like erotica.

Joan's arrival triggered discussion of the idea that Jill could now take at least a part time job. I was somewhat (vigorously?) against the idea, and I knew Jill was upset at my attitude. (Upset does not even start to describe how I was feeling. Helga was great and calmed me down every time I was prepared to jump on to a train to British Columbia on the west coast.) She had been taking evening courses and kept up her accounting studies and was only a few courses short of a full accounting designation like her father. She was sure she could get an entry position as a bookkeeper to start off her Canadian experience.

On the fourth October in Kitchener I had a relatively routine three-day trip organized to a supplier plant in Ohio, the only different thing about the visit was that the plant line was shut down as we test the production of the new prototype bearing and drive mechanism. This meant we had to be there over a weekend. So on Friday morning my colleague picked me up from home, took me to work and later in the day onto Toronto Airport. We were already in the departure lounge when an urgent message reached us not to go as the plant had had a fire and were not available for our tests. I phoned home but received a busy signal.

My colleague dropped me off at the end of our street. It was now dark. I was surprised to find the house empty. I assumed they had all gone off to the movies, or out for a meal. I watch TV for a bit and then the thought occurred to me that they may be over at Hans and Helga's place.

Rather than phone I felt as though I needed to stretch my legs so I wandered over. Their house also seemed in darkness. I was just about to leave when I realized I could just hear the faint sound of music coming from the back. As I had done countless times before I walked down the side of the house, releasing the secret latch on the tall side gate, towards the lake. I could see faint light at the end of the path where the path turned towards the patio.

As I turned to face the patio, the light from the family room though the double, full glass patio doors fully illuminated the area. I stopped. The music was coming from the family room. I immediately recognized it a Ravel's Bolero. Then I backed up so I was just peeping around the corner into the family room. Jill was standing with her arms in the air swaying her hips and shoulders. I thought she was looking out at me for a moment, until it was evident she was simply looking at her own reflection as she danced.

Helga came into view and stood facing Jill, almost obscuring her from my view. Helga matched Jill's swaying motion. I froze to the spot. After a few moments Jill raised her arms and although I could not immediately see what was happening after a second or two I could see the taller Helga pulling Jill's sweater up over her head and arms and throw it off onto a side sofa.

I went into a moment of fight or flight mode. I felt myself flush. I was in an internal standoff. I could not move, but I could see and continued to look as Helga slithered her way around to the back of Jill as she continued to sway in a serpentine manner with her arms still above her head. Helga placed her head on Jill's shoulder looking at the reflection in the patio door glass. Her head twisted and I am not sure if she whispered in Jill's ear or just nibbled her. Moving her lips further down Jill's neck she started kissing and licking. Jill lowered her hands and grabbed her own breasts, then backed off a little to roll her nipples though her blouse and bra.

Helga's hands came around Jill's torso and slowly undid the buttons on her blouse starting from the top. She pulled the hem of the blouse from the skirt, peeled it back from Jill and slipped it down and away from her arms. Helga's hands now came up and caressed Jill's firm breasts. I suddenly became aware of my erection pushing on my travel pants. My whole crotch area was alive with a deep-seated throb. Fight of flight were set aside for the compromise of pleasure.

Helga unhooked Jill's lavender front catch bra and separated it to reveal her generous but still upward facing tits. The large brown aureoles set off the large protrusion of the nipples. Helga's hands worked the nipple hard and the rest of the breasts with light feather like touches -- back and forth. Then her hands moved to Jill's side and undid the hook and zipper. The skirt pooled at Jill's feet. She stepped out of it and stood and admired her reflection, stroking her body from her upper thighs to her neck.

Helga took the last step and slipped down the panties to reveal Jill's newly shaved pussy. Helga reached down and curled her fingers into Jill's wet cunt. Slowly moving it up and down. Jill started to sway once more and Helga caressed and probed her body. Jill bent forward a bit with her tits hanging free for a moment and shuddered as she clearly climaxed under Helga's hands. I came in my trousers.

Helga now came around the front of Jill. They kissed. I could no longer see Jill. I could only see the full-clothed Helga. Helga slowly pushed Jill backwards. Jill took small stutter steps as she retreated under the onslaught of Helga's kisses. The light was less bright as they retreated in the room but I could still clearly make them out.

As Jill stopped she stepped to one side and up onto the sofa, now towering over Helga, who also stepped to one side. I almost went into shock as the two women cleared the line of sight to Hans who was sitting on the sofa naked with the largest erection I had ever seen. Jill stepped over Hans' legs facing away from him and leaned her arse into his face. Helga was quickly disrobing and was naked in seconds. She stood before Jill. Hans was no longer visible once more. Jill leaned forward with her hands on Helga's shoulders and leant in such a way they could kiss. Jill shuffled to open her legs further. Although I could not see it directly I could tell that Hans had his face into Jill's anus and cunt, probably licking life into them. A that moment all I wanted to do was to get a side view, so I scooted across the patio and peered into the window at gable end of the room. I had my side view. I was probably just visible if they looked, as I had to stay quite close to the window to get a decent view. My cock was rigid again.

Jill lowered herself onto Hans' huge cock taking her weight on Helga's shoulders. Jill slide up and down looking forward, probably at her own reflection. She suddenly shuddered and collapsed down on the shaft. At this Helga fell to her knees and started to lick Both Jill's stretched cunt and the base of Hans cock and his balls. He started shouting 'Yes. Yes." I noticed the music track had finished. Jill joined Hans in chorus, "Yes, yes Helga do me hard." She screamed in harmony with Hans. They both came. So did I, but this time I had my cock in my hand and spent my jism over the flowerbed.

Pretty good description Jack!! It makes me still a bit horny as I read it. As you will now know this was one of those opportunities for us to get together.

I could take no more. I never knew if they got Helga off. I crept off into the night. I had a stiff scotch when I arrived home and shut off memories of the previous half hour or so. . I wallowed in the bath for almost an hour with my mind in complete neutral when I heard the kids arrive home. I shouted that I was in the bath. When I came out I discovered that Joan had taken the kids off to the movies. I asked where Jill was and they cheerily told me that she did not fancy seeing the movie they all wanted to see and had gone off to see Helga for a glass of wine.

When Jill came into the house about half an hour later I saw a look of horror and dismay flit across her face. "What you doing home Jack?" There was almost a touch of accusatory hostility in her voice, but then she instantly changed and said, "Oh. That's wonderful you're home for the weekend." She came over and gave me a tight hug.

At the time I thought I'd handled the situation quite well. In spite of all our ups and downs I still loved Jack deeply and had no desire to hurt him and certainly did not to want to break up our marriage hypocritical as that may now sound.

"Your hair's wet?"

"Helga and I were larking about in the kitchen after a couple of drinks and we ended up having a chocolate icing fight. It ended up plastered in my hair. I had a shower." I mentally gave Jill points for thinking on her feet. She would have to set up the scenario with Helga and Hans before I saw them again.

Gently, "So why are you home already?" I explained about the fire but deviated from the actual events by suggesting that my colleague and I stopped off for a couple of drinks before coming home about half an hour before the kids got home. Jill looked relieved. I didn't pick up on his lies.

"Lets go to bed. Joan can settle the kids. Now?" Jill found Joan and made arrangements for her to tuck the kids into their beds.

I was soon in bed and Jill said she didn't like the smell of the Oort's soap and had another shower. (Yea. Right.) She was scrubbing away her sins. She came leaping out of the bathroom still damp from the shower and immediately attacked me with her mouth on my cock. (I felt I owed him. I was subconsciously being contrite. I was also horny at the whole situation and its danger.) For the next hour she continued her sexual assault. I came in her mouth, cunt and arse. I did not know I still had that amount in me after already having come twice earlier. "I guess I am going to have to go away and come back early again," I told her. "Something like that," she sighed and rolled over into a deep sleep. I also slept soundly.