Helga and Hans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a sore cock and confused mind. Jill was already out of bed. I relaxed and my mind played back Jill's almost insatiable tiger-like attack on me. The thought produced an almost orgasmistic shudder through my whole body. Then I ran my voyeuristic memory. My erection hardened even further. I stroked it. Then I started rationalizing. If I had not returned home I would have known nothing of Jill's wayward activities. As a result of her infidelity I was the beneficiary of two dynamite sexual events. What's not to like about that? I had no sense of ownership over Jill -- I always respected her independence. Turning these thoughts around in my head and looking at each different ways I settled on a position I can now characterize as studied willful ignorance. I did not want to know about Hans and Helga. My erection settled. I had a long pee, a shower and drifted down to the kitchen for breakfast in my bath robe

The kids, Joan and Jill had just finished a cooked breakfast. Jill spoke up, "I was just coming up to ask if you mind if we use your car today." The car accommodated five passengers plus the driver.

"What's up?" I noticed the small suitcases to one side and had a moment of panic that they were all leaving me.

"We're all going to a matinee show in Toronto, staying overnight at a swish hotel and then going to the ROM -- the Royal Ontario Museum -- on Sunday morning. We should be back by about four-thirty tomorrow. Hey. It's Joan's treat for us. Her dividend check came in."

"This is the first I've heard about this." I was a bit puzzled and suspicious that Hans and Helga were involved.

"I came up with this on Wednesday when you said you'd be away for the weekend." Joan intervened. "I wanted to treat the kids. Have a little big city time and repay just some of the kindness you have all shown me." What could I have said other than, "break a leg"? I kissed he kids who were showing some signs of being frustrated with all this adult talk, tried to give Joan a peck on the cheek as she turned her head and gave me a lip to lip kiss with her hand on my neck pressing me forward, and finally kissed Jill as they exited into the garage to get in the car. She whispered, "Be good." As she surreptitiously squeezed my cock through the robe.

I waved them off and returned to the bedroom to dress. As I looked out of the window I could just see through the trees that the car had stopped on the road outside Hans and Helga's house. I caught a glimpse of Jill's red coat going up their driveway. Again my thoughts momentarily turned to the previous night, and wondered what that was about. Two minutes later I saw the car leave. I dressed in jeans with an old shirt and sweater.

I made myself another cup of fresh coffee and was just about to sit down to drink it when the phone range. It was Helga. "Jill?"

"Jack here actually."

"Even better. I was calling Jill for the name of a plumber who might come out today."

"What for?"

"My laundry tub has got blocked up and I cannot do the big wash I had planned. Hans is up at Owen Sound getting some trees and wont be back until about seven tonight." I was relieved to hear that the Toronto trip was going to be as billed without Hans or Helga involved.

"Let me come over and see what I can do. I'll have to grab my tools. See you in ten."

"My angel. I'll have the coffee on. Just made some blueberry muffins. See you."

The elbow on the tub was awkward to get to, and when I managed to get the thread loose I was soaked. I managed to pull out what used to be called a G-sting, but what we now call a thong. The problem was solved. Helga brought me a towel to dry off. She quickly saw that my jeans and shirt were too soaked for the towel to helm much. "Take them off. I'll put them in the drier. I'll get you one of Hans' robes." An order. I stripped to my jockey underpants. Helga brought the robe and laughed when she saw it almost dragged on the floor and I had to turn the sleeves up twice to find my hands. "Kitchen. Fresh coffee." Another order.

I was puzzled. I sipped my coffee and at Helga's urging put some butter and homemade blueberry jelly on the warm muffin. "Helga. What's going on?'

"What do you mean, going on."

"Well." I paused. "You knew Jill was gone. I saw her stop by to see you as they left. So you knew she was away, yet you asked her by name when you called. Then I can see no way a G-string could simple get down that drain hole without being jammed down with a broom handle or such. I checked. So what is going on?"

Helga studied her coffee for a full minute. "OK. I've wanted to get you over here alone for a while. Today was a perfect opportunity. Jill told me about their trip and the fact you were away for the weekend, but I didn't know your trip was cancelled until Jill popped in this morning. Then I improvised. I didn't plan on getting you soaking wet though. You did that all on your own." Helga grinned.

"OK. Now you have me alone. Why did you want to get me on my own? Sounds like an intrigue."

"You ready for this? It's tough. Ready." My immediate thought was she or Hans was really ill or moving or something like that. "I am certain that Hans is screwing Jill."

"What?" images from the previous evening poured into my head. I knew Jill and Hans were screwing with Helga's help. Helga did not know I knew. "Why would you say such a thing? What's you evidence for such an accusation?" I needed to see how she would wiggle out of that.

"You were down in the laundry room. Did you see the washing?"

"Washing?"

"What perfume does Jill wear? Wild Rose. Right?" I nodded. "You know how it smells?" I nodded again. I had bought her a king sized bottle for her birthday. "I never wear perfume. I also know dried jism when I see and smell it. Also cunt juice. Follow me." I followed Helga back down to the laundry room. She held up some clothes to my nose. Wild Rose and some other dried mess on some underpants and then Helga's coup de grace a pair of panties I recognized as Jill's that were stained in the crotch area. "Satisfied?" I was smiling to myself. The evidence produced was the product of the events I had witnessed. "OK. I'm convinced. Now what do we do?" I had no idea where this was going.

Before I had a chance to gather any more thoughts Helga pushed down her track pants and slipped them over her sock covered feet. She was not wearing panties. She hoisted herself up onto the drier that was running.

"Mmmm. What do we do? We have a good revenge fuck. That's what we do. Now. Suck me hard."

She opened her legs wide and slid forward so her cunt just overhung the edge of the drier. I collapsed to my knees before the neatly trimmed snatch I had only seen from a distance the previous night. My tongue led the way. Helga lasted less than a minute with the combination of my aggressive lingual attack on her gradually aroused labia and clit and the vibrations of the drier rumbling through her as cheeks and pelvis. She surprisingly squirted and arched her back, looking up at the ceiling and screamed so loudly I was sure the neighbors would hear her even though they were some distance away.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes." The volume diminished but hardness of tone of her utterances increased. I wondered in that moment whether the 'yeses' were a sign of a revenge fulfilled or that I was now part of something that was larger. I suspected the latter, but it did not stop me rising from the kneeling position and grabbing a small foot stool used for reaching the high shelves, getting up on it, disrobing, and sliding Helga forward ramming my now solid cock into her lubricated cunt. I was not merciful. I vented my anger and pent up frustration at the situation though my aggressive thrusts and grunts. She took it and thrust back. I was sure we would both have bruised pubes from the way they met and crashed into each other, but neither of us let up the copulative rage until we both had momentous orgasms at the same time.

"Is that revenge enough?' I asked.

"To start with." The drier stopped and pinged. "Let's go up to the bedroom."

"We settled naked, side by side after Helga carefully pulled the blankets and sheets to the foot of the bed."

"When do you expect Hans home?"

"About seven. But lets say six to be on the safe side. He usually calls from the nursery before he leaves so I can have the kettle on."

"Helga." I paused. "What's really going on?"

"What I said. They're having an affair. This is revenge."

"I don't believe you. There is more."

"You saw the evidence. I do most of my coaching after school hours. I think they meet at the nursery -- Hans had a nice sofa in a back room behind the office -- between four and six. I am sure Jill has meetings at that same time. It's been easier for Jill to get out since her mum arrived to look after the children."

"So what do you think of Jill?" I changed tack.

"I love her. Really."

Hastily I said, "I believe you do." Helga look puzzled. I decided to go for broke.

"I am not blind I see how you look at her when we get together. And how she looks at you. I think you may both love each other. Or maybe it's simple lesbian lust. Tell me what is it? Be honest with me. You owe me that at least."

I was probably going somewhere that Helga had not anticipated. She probably could not bring herself to deny her feelings for Jill considering it a small betrayal, but she wasn't sure she was ready to open up to me. She thought silently for several minutes. I was well versed in dealing with silences when counseling staff. I remained silent.

"Yes. You are right. Jill and I have something going between us. Not quite love but with a big dose of lust thrown in. She may spend time with Hans, but we also find time to be together, intimately during the day now and then. I grew gradually from friendship into what we have now over the years you have been here. We are very careful when Alan is around. Please believe that very careful. He is such a lovely boy. Now you know."

"Do you have threesomes with Hans? You know she screws him. You are there sometimes. Right?"

"I'll not answer that. Ask Jill."

" I will. Now I want to fuck you in the remaining two holes I have not yet sampled. And we will do this again."

I rolled over on her. I expected a fight, but she offered no resistance only cooperation. I left at three thirty, exhausted.

This is complicated. Helga and I had discussed how we might involve Jack. We set it up for Helga to seduce Jack, but it proved he had more backbone than I gave him credit at the time. Also, of course I had no idea we had been discovered. Helga was successful but it went nowhere really.

Once more I found myself soaking in a bath thinking about sex and how its wrings out the soul. I understood for a few moments why some religious doctrines were so hostile to anything to do with sex. What to do? The answer came to me out of the blue. The logic was simple. Extra-marital sex arose either through opportunity along with co-operation. It is possible to at least reduce opportunity. I would encourage Jill to get that job she craved. That would keep her busy and perhaps sap some of her considerable sexual energy.

The family had a grand time in Toronto and both Joan and Jill were sorry I was not there to experience it with them. The whole of the next week the kids recounting the experiences in Toronto animated our dinnertime conversations.

It was the next weekend before Jill and I had a chance to be together without some activity filling our time. I broached the subject of a he finding a job. (That was a wowee moment for me.) She leapt on me and once more I was confronted with Tiger Woman. The following morning she told me that she knew that Hans was looking for a part time bookkeeper. My heart sank. I tried to stay positive, saying she should go for broke and get a full time job rather than part time, and the work at the nursery would be seasonal. Also it could be awkward working for friends if anything went wrong. Jill told me she would think about what I had to say. All I could think about was the sofa in Hans' back office.

Joan was most supportive of Jill going to work full time. That was blessing and probably swung the argument in my favour. I smiled to myself as I thought that Hans would be less than happy at the outcome. So Jill entered the job market and found herself a nice job as a bookkeeper with a new Toyota dealership. She was happy. Joan was delighted to be in charge of the household. I was happy it was not Hans' nursery.

The logistics took a while to work out. I had to make some adjustments, and Jill was able to negotiate some flexibility in her hours to deal with the kids when needed. We arranged for a part time housekeeper to come in and do the cleaning twice a week to unburden Joan somewhat. My work was going well and was bang on the original plan I had developed originally.

I should mention here that Alan's literary skills improved remarkably under Helga's tutoring, and Brenda reached a point whereby Helga told us she no longer needed help. Carol was fine at school (apart from her desire to give blow jobs to anything in trousers) and David was still thirty years old, and doing brilliantly at everything he touched at school.

We negotiated our way through the hot summer days with the kids having free access to Hans and Helga's swimming pool. We all took a week's road trip to Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City, and another weeklong trip down to Pennsylvania.

That summer, by an unstated agreement, we did not get together with Hans and Helga as foursome through the holiday months. We did not actively avoid each other and we occasionally met at the curb but there were no dinners or outings together. That said, I think Helga and Jill got together reasonably regularly. (True. Only alone.) Whether Jill saw her with Hans, or Hans alone I had no idea and did not wish to know. I never got together with just Helga again. Alan continued his tutoring and the kids were always welcome in the pool.

There was a touch of irony for me. I was working a bit less and Jill was putting in all hours at the dealership.

Joan stepped up to the plate and became my domestic companion.

I noticed Jill was getting a few white hairs, and a few character lines around her eyes. She was beginning to look like her mother, whilst her mother was not aging at all. They were more and more like sisters.

Jill passed her CA exams and the documentation of the internship she had with her father was accepted. There was a big party that included Helga and Hans my work colleagues and Jill's friends from the dealership.

There was little drama over the next twelve months. The big news then was that Jill was made the dealership accountant. My work was also going well and we were into prototype manufacturing.

Jack never knew of about how my promotion came about. The senior accountant fell sick with stomach cancer. He was away a lot for chemotherapy. I had to hold the fort together in his absence. With my CA designation I could sign all the papers, but nominally I was still just the bookkeeper, and paid as such. When the old man died I heard nothing for a while, I constantly asked what was happening. I was given vague replies and often blown off with no reply at all. Then the job was posted in the local paper. I went to the General Manager to ask why I had not simply been promoted. He try to sound as if he knew what he was talking about when he spoke of Toyota policies that forced his hand. I asked simply what I could do to ensure I got the job. His answer was simple and to the point, "Fuck me."

At that time for some reason I cannot now explain, I agreed to an arrangement. I did not trust him. We met at a hotel and we fucked for a couple of hours. I kept what he thought was my phone on the bedside table, but was one of the latest electronic recording machines. I recorded the whole event.

When the interviews were over the General Manager called me in, as a courtesy, to be told I did not get the job. I pulled out the recording of him promising me the job for the session at the hotel. I basically blackmailed him into giving me the job. He threatened to tell my family and everyone else what I did in the hotel. I said I did not care and he would lose a lot more than I. I won the bluff. He had a problem reversing the decision to bring in his friend, but I did not care.

I was good at my job. I brought in new software for the computers and once the horror of the transition was over the accounting was much easier all around. The salesmen and maintenance staff loved the fact their paperwork was simplified, and it was even better for the salesmen that they saw their commissions three weeks earlier than under the old system. The staff loved me, except the General Manager.

I created sufficient free time though accounting efficiencies, except at month and year-ends, to spend three afternoon sessions a week on the sales floor. I discovered I had a gift for selling cars. I later learned that my achievements were noticed at head office. I should perhaps add, in view of my past history you have learned about, I did not respond to one of the many staff that flirted with me in the dealership.

Toyota at that time built an assembly line near-by in Cambridge, about twenty minutes away. To get me out of the building the dealership GM volunteered me to sit on an implementation committee that looked at distribution Canada wide from the new plant. My French skills, although rusty, came in useful for the first time in my life, although I did have some problems with the Quebecoise vocabulary at first. Our committee work went well and we came out with a good report that was implemented. I must confess that the success helped me understand and appreciate Jack's joy when things went well for him at work.

I gathered I so impressed Toyota head office people they offered me the Senior Accounting position in the plant, the third most important accounting position after the two tops guys in the Canada Head Office. I had special responsibilities relating to the Quebec dealerships. I learned about this time the GM of the dealership tried his 'fuck me' with the wrong woman in the office and was fired.

But I am getting ahead of Jack's story.

Jill impressed and surprised the socks off me. Over the course of eighteen months she had moved from being a bookkeeper to a senior accountant within the Toyota organization. We celebrated Jill's successes with a big party at a hotel in town. Jill and I celebrated in the bedroom. On a day-to-day basis our couplings had diminished considerably, but we demonstrated to each other that we still had the old multi-orgasmistic spark.

My project was coming to a conclusion with the unveiling of our new line of computer-operated machines. I was off at trade shows and at sales conferences. Jill was busy in her new role. Joan stepped up to the plate magnificently. She loved every minute of it. A new plant was proposed and I was designated General Manager. This was not as demanding as it sounds as we had a professional engineering and project management company retained on a turnkey basis. All I had to do was oversee that we were getting what we needed, and staff up, mainly from the existing plant for the new operation.

Matters became even more complicated when Toyota asked Jill to consider learning Japanese. She had a proven ear for languages and had picked up a lot of spoken language but no written because of the kanji script. The problem with this was she would be expected to spend between three to six months in Japan. It was dilemma. If she took the opportunity it left her open for more promotion, otherwise she would be plateaued and unlikely to move upwards before retirement.