Helga and Hans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our arrival home was fun. Helga and Hans put on a welcome home party with all our friends and the all the kids. Alan brought home a girlfriend, taller than him. She gave a stunning impression with her long legs, blue eyes framed by a pretty face, slim figure with small breasts and long blonde hair. (I suspect from the way she looked at Alan she benefitted from being well serviced as a result of Helga's tutelage. I wondered if she knew about Helga.) Brenda played and sang for us. We were able to shoulder the gap left by Carol's absence with some stoicism. At the party I saw Jill was earnestly chatting to Mike in the corner. I had become somewhat more possessive of Jill over the last few, difficult years, and felt a pang of jealousy for a moment.

The next day I asked Jill what she had been chatting with Mike about. She told me that he would speak to me directly. I was now curious and a bit suspicious. I called Mike. He asked to come over, not wanting to discuss anything over the phone. I was even more suspicious.

After we had settled down with a cup of tea Mike gave his spiel. It was nothing like I had imagined. He proposed that we all form a Limited Liability Partnership as industrial consultants. I had a track record in product development and implementation. Jill had linguistic and semi-industrial sales experience and he knew the legal side of matters. I liked the idea and was getting antsy sitting around at home. Jill felt the same, I think. (True.)

So we started on the next phase of our life. We developed our business plan and gave it five years to take off to be a solid income source.

Our main challenge was to find clients. I used my computer skills to develop an online presence on the new Internet, but Jill did most of the hard work. We identified our markets together, but it was Jill who sold our services. We worked out of Mike's office where he kept a stripped down legal practice going, using his secretary and a clerk.

After a period when we were unable to get our foot in the door, I thought we'd been foolish to attempt forming the consultancy, then after about eight months the work began to flow in slowly at first but gradually built to a flood. Word had got out.

Oh, Jack. Sometimes you are so naïve. I worked like a dog to get those initial orders. And yes, a few of them were acquired on my back. That sounds harsh. Actually it was fun to flirt and lead guys on. If they didn't suggest a drink together after a late afternoon meeting, I did. Usually at the hotel bar. I chose the way I dressed carefully. Bar stools are great for showing off plenty of thigh. If there was chance of closing a deal I put out more and more. On those occasions I landed the contract in my hotel room. I secured handful of the early deals in that way. I know this is news to you, Jack. Forgive me partner, I took one (well actually more than one, or two or..) for the team.

Do you remember that first contract? The one for the after- market auto accessories with everything from tow bars, hubcaps, modified exhaust systems and so on. It was a medium sized firm that had effectively broken into the American market. They couldn't keep up with demand and were a mess but were reluctant to let work and sales go by. The firm employed about sixty and was owned equally by four brothers and one sister who had taken over from their father who'd developed the company from scratch. We ended up having an ongoing contract with them. I landed that deal.

You may not remember, Jack, the weeks we took to develop a good sales package and the slick flip chart presentation I put together (long before power point was invented). I must have shown it to almost thirty companies without so much as a dollar's worth of business. I carefully tweaked the presentation after each failure. I was frustrated at the lack of success. I also blamed myself for the failures. I was also was quite desperate to land our first contract. We were ready. I was ready. Why could nobody see what we had to offer?

With the foregoing background, let me titillate you. You are free to believe this or not.

Back to the auto after market company: I met to make the pitch to all five of the principals. The oldest guy was between forty-five and fifty, and the youngest was the woman who seemed in her late twenties to early thirties. All of them were good looking dressed in jeans and casual shirts. The woman was dressed in smart dress pants and loose sweater.

Their offices were located in a rather rundown, separate single story building away from the plant. The meeting was held at the only time they claimed they had available -- Friday afternoon at 4:30, in their rather musty boardroom, decorated around its perimeter with samples of their products. We met at snooze time. They were not much for comfort with old chairs around a solid conference table. It was soon apparent they were all a bit skeptical that we could do anything for them. I had my flip charts and was barely into it my pitch when I noticed one of the guys was already nodding off. I kept going. When I saw another head begin to nod, I suggested a break.

It so happened that an elderly secretary knocked and came in with a tray of coffee mugs and donuts. I was doubtful even the caffeine or the sugar fix was going to help. She secretary said to the oldest guy she was the last one in the office. She was told she could leave after turning the lights out in the office, and locking the outside door.

I took the opportunity of the break to go to a rather old and tired washroom. As I peed, I had an idea. I removed my bra and returned to the room without my blue serge business jacket on. I had a white blouse that followed my curves quite well. After some sort of throw away line about it being hot in the conference room I continued. (In fact it was quite cool and my nipples hardened up.) My audience sipped their coffee and ate donuts. But suddenly I found I had their full attention. The one woman, the sister, had a smile on her face. She knew what I was up to.

I knew I needed to engage them more than just having the lads gawk at my boobs. I laid it on the line -- something like "for every four questions I will undo one of my blouse buttons". In response, the first question asked what happens when all the buttons are undone. I simply told them they'd have to wait and see -- in fact I had no idea where I was taking this.

They were all now awake and finding questions to ask, some of them were off topic but mostly when they asked really good, appropriate questions about how we would improve their bottom line, with technical and also practical questions. I rewarded them by opening a buttons for those relevant questions. Now I had their full attention and involvement. I pressed on with my spiel. Each page generated some more good questions such that my blouse was now totally open.

I made a decision "in for a penny in for a pound". "Here's the deal guys, six good questions over the next two sheets and my skirt comes off." Of course they found good questions. With a little bit of a show I removed my skirt to reveal my red lacey panties. As a bonus they were getting brief flashes of my boobs as I moved around and my blouse swung open. I was wearing self-supporting black stockings and high-heeled shoes.

I went to the blackboard and wrote in a vertical list: Left shoe, Right shoe, left stocking, right stocking, blouse, panties. I asked what they thought was a reasonable reward for their removal. Shoes were two questions each, the stockings three each, blouse four and panties six. I was only half way through the presentation and had twenty questions on the line.

I did notice several things about my audience. The men wriggled in their chairs a lot as they adjusted to get comfortable with their erections and that the woman was on the ball asking the best questions in a rapid-fire sequence with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. I was not sure if she wanted to see me nude for herself, her brothers or to simply humiliate me.

The last question to remove my panties was to ask about the cost of my services -- although they made it sound personal rather than delving into our corporate rates. The supplementary clarification question enquired as to what did I charge as my personal per diem. I told them $200 per hour from here on in. At this point my nipples were like bullets and I could feel that my cunt was excessively wet and likely to dribble down my leg any moment. They asked what services they could expect for that rate. I replied, "Anything I can bring to the table to help them." I was met with "You're hired." Before we proceeded further I had them sign a standard non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement that I always carried with me. The youngest, the quietest and by far the smallest man, rose and thoughtfully turned up the thermostat. The sound of the fan was annoying but the instantaneous blast of heat was welcome.

The women piped up, "Based on your presentation, to start with I think we all need a skills assessment. Fitness for the job." Smiling broadly she approached the blackboard and wiped of my earlier list and replaced it with, "kissing, physical strength, rigidity, dexterity, stamina/recovery, cooperation, special concepts, and emotional response".

I went around sat on each one's laps and with my arms around their necks kissed each one. I could feel their erections pressing into me through their jeans. There was a commotion when I bypassed the woman. She was encouraged to have me kiss her too. I did. I found myself mentally rating them. Three guys received sixes, although to the guy with a big beard I gave a seven and in the interests of sisterhood and because she really knew what she was doing I gave the woman a nine.

Strength: This involved the guys baring their chests and having to lift me so my boobs were on their chests and my legs around their waists. They had to walk around the board table twice carrying me. Three did it easily and wanted to go around again, the smallest brother only managed to get around once. I was surprised that the four guys eventually resorted to physically removing the woman's top covering by what seemed to me mock force. She had perfect shaped firm breasts with a gold ring through each of her very hard nipples. She managed to hold me up for only a few second before she stumbled. Three received tens, one a five and the woman a four, one for the lift and three for being a good sport.

Rigidity: From the samples of the products they produced one of them selected a decorative chrome exhaust tailpipe cover. Someone else found a piece of string and tied it around the cover. It must have weighed two to three pounds. The guys stripped off their trousers and four good erections came into view. The smallest, weakest guy had the biggest cock, I remember. The tail pipe assembly was hung over the cocks and timed. None folded after a minute, and all got ten points. The problem with the woman was obvious. She gamely volunteered using her nipples rings -- she was not going to be outdone by her brothers. She stuck her breasts out and took the weight easily with the nipples seeming getting harder over time and I noticed her eyes glazing over more with pleasure than pain, or maybe both. She scored a perfect ten.

Dexterity: I was now into the game. I set the challenge. Each guy was given five minutes to get me off to an orgasm using only his hands. A big debate ensued. Someone pointed out that the first guy up was at a disadvantage from one viewpoint, and another suggested the last guy up was likely to have me exhausted and therefore less responsive. The woman stepped up with a solution. She said she'd participate, stripping off her jeans and panties to reveal a shaved pussy. The view was clearly new to the guys. She further suggested that to avoid a cold start we, the woman and I get ourselves off first. We sat side by side on the table and she leant over and kissed me, and I kissed her back as we fingered ourselves before the guys whose erections seemed to grow by an inch or two as they watched our performance. It was a good one for me and she did a Meg Ryan, so I think it was for her as well, or she faked it very convincingly. The guys started on us. Mine went for my nipples first -- smart fellow thinking outside the box -- and then moved down to my labia and then into my cunt with three fingers. Four minutes and twenty-three seconds. My second candidate went straight for my pussy. Stroking my clit and moving me around so his thumb was in my anus, and then reaching in with his other hand hooked a finger looking for my G-spot. He found it and had me going from just under four minutes and persisted to get his, and my, full money's worth at five minutes. I gather the other two brothers serviced the sister equally well as me. Everyone received a ten on that exercise.

Stamina: The woman and I agreed to once more share the burden -- some burden -- of the next test. Basically it was fuck till you drop boot camp. The guys were more than ready to start. The first round was fast and rather perfunctory. I was disappointed that neither made me orgasm. I looked at the woman and she too rolled up her eyes as if to say losers. The clock stopped after they came and recorded when they were ready to go again. The second round was much slower and much more pleasant for me. I came twice with each of them. The woman was much more into it. The clock started and once more the guys were measured on their recovery time. This was speeded up when I suggested and my fellow woman agreed to anal next for the next round. We were both so juiced up with our own excretions and the deposited sperm seeping out, no lubricants were needed and some deep bowel orgasms were pleasantly induced without any pain. I was past ranking them. We paused for a while for drinks and for the guys to recover.

Cooperation: Only two guys came out for the next round. The other brothers just opted to watch. I was the subject and the exercise was a double penetration. I'll summarize by just saying they pulled it off quite smoothly after they huddled in the corner and planned their approach to me. It was most pleasant and once more I came twice. The woman somewhere found a bowl with some warm water and a towel so I could wipe myself off.

Special concepts: This was an open ended challenge in which they were given free rein to do me however they liked providing there was no pain or injury involved. The smallest guy (with the largest cock) lay on the table. I lay with my back on him after gently maneuvering his large cock into my arse. My knees were up in the air and my feet either side of his thighs. The largest fella straddled my chest and had me doing oral on him. The other two brothers, who sat out the previous round and were now back in the game, had me pulling them off with one at each hand. Finally the woman was tonguing my cunt and her brothers' balls. They demonstrated they could all cooperate and be creative at the same time. Although not simultaneously we all came one last time.

Emotional response: it was mutually agreed -- exhausted.

Somehow I had the presence of mind to summarize the lessons of our mutual session in non-sexual terms, and had them eating out of my hand, so to speak. I proposed the package you soon saw and had them sign on the spot. Perhaps it is the only time a major contract was signed with all the principals totally naked.

You may recall that we did get that company improving efficiency by over 100% and allowing them to expand into the US market where they made a killing. We are still on retainer to them to this day, as I remember it. You may also recall I used to make an annual reassessment of their operation It was one of the highlights of my year. By the way, I never did tell you about the $600 cash I made that day. I spent it on myself.

There is not much more to say -- the consultancy continues today with well over a hundred staff. It is a publically traded company that developed a life of its own nationally and eventually internationally, diversifying into all types of industries and activities.

I can say with certainty that the company may have been built on the shoulders of successive generations of bright people, but it started on my back.

The only coda I can add was the fact that all our children did very well, marrying and having fulfilling careers, with each having children of their own. Unfortunately for us, the only grandchildren nearby are Alan's. Brenda settled in London, England married to a high-powered banker with a love of opera. David lives in New York working at a high level in the UN administration and married to gorgeous Kenyan lady who has given us all three lovely children.

Helga stayed in our life on and off. Hans died in his late fifties. Helga was called in to help Alan's son with some of his reading problems and we believe she also educated him in matters of the heart and groin in the summer before he attended University.

Helga is still a good friend. We still hold hands and talk regularly laughing about our antics when were younger. Celia, Brenda's eldest daughter, is in England and has had no first hand contact with Helga as far as I know, and certainly not with Hans, so the mystery remains.