Helga Goes Black

Story Info
45-year-old widow reinvents herself.
3.5k words
4.21
142.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers

My name is Helga and I live in a big old house in Texarkana. I've been a widow for a number of years now, but maybe one of these days I'll find a new man. After all, I'm only 45, blond, busty and still very attractive. Working out regularly has kept me fit as a fiddle. Men still give me the eye, as I have a pretty face in addition to my voluptuous figure.

The boy down the street is named Eric. He's a handsome lad with nice pectoral muscles. I think he works out with weights. Though we just lived down the street from each other, we never spoke a word, I thought he was shy, till one day...

I was taking my groceries from the car to the house when the bag broke, spilling the contents on my driveway. Eric happened along and helped me get the groceries to my kitchen table. When I opened my purse and offered him a five dollar bill for his kindness, he declined it but instead asked me if I would do him a favor.

Not being able to imagine what on earth he could possibly want, I told him to sit down in the parlor while I poured us each a cold soda.

"Mrs. Miller, you are a very beautiful woman." He said.

"Why thank you Eric. That's very nice of you to say."

"Mrs. Miller, I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you."

"Why of course!" I said. "But first, you'll need to start calling me Helga."

"Okay, Helga...I'm studying at school to become a photographer, and I was wondering if you could help me with my project.

"Why of course Eric. What do you need from me?"

He sat back in the chair and took another sip of his soda and then he looked me in the eye and said, "I want you to model for me."

I was kind of taken aback at first, but it seemed like an innocent enough request, and besides, he seemed like such a polite boy. My husband left me a great deal of money and a house, and I don't have much to do these days so I told him I would be happy to pose for him.

We agreed that he would pick me up later in the day and take me to a special location that he had scouted for the shoot. I couldn't decide what to wear so I put on a cocktail dress and heels and by the time I got myself made up, Eric was ringing the doorbell.

"You look gorgeous Helga!"

"Thanks, but don't you think we better get going, the sun will be going down soon."

He said he planned it that way, because the time just after sunset provides excellent light for portrait photography. We drove off to a location in a secluded area not far away.

Eric knew his stuff. He got me to do all kinds of poses, leaning against a tree with a dreamy look, getting out of the car and flashing my stocking tops, leaning over the hood and pouting over my shoulder, showing off my thighs. He certainly was creative and after it got too dark, he took me home.

"Thanks, Helga. You're a great model. I'll bring the photos over after I get them developed."

"I had a great time. It was wonderful to get out of the house. And do bring those photos over for me to see, Eric! Good night." I offered my cheek and he gave me a warm kiss.

I could hardly sleep that night. Doing the shoot with Eric had awakened the libido dormant inside me for too long. I tossed and turned and couldn't get him out of my mind.

The next day he brought over the photos and they were excellent, professional quality. He said that he was able to produce them so quickly because he developed them himself.

"You really do have a talent Eric. I'd like you take some more of me."

"I'd love to Helga. The next unit we're doing is on glamor photography, and I can't afford a professional model, but you would be perfect."

"Do tell me more!"

He told me that the next session would require special lights and equipment which he would bring over on Saturday morning for a shoot. He asked me what my measurements were and told me he would bring an outfit for me to pose in.

The days leading up to the shoot were excruciating. I was so turned on that Eric was going to be photographing me, wondering if he would try to get me to do some nude poses for him. I just told myself to calm down and do whatever he asked because he was really very competent.

The day finally dawned, and I felt nervous as a school girl when Eric arrived. He handed me a bathrobe and told me to take off my clothes and put it on. He said that wearing the loose robe would fade any clothing marks on my skin. I did as he requested and returned to the living room to watch him set up his equipment.

"Here's your costume." He said, handing me a plastic sack with a Fredericks of Hollywood logo on it. I eagerly went back to my bedroom to change. I pulled out a garter belt, nylon stockings with holes (Eric did have good taste), 5" spike heels and some scanty panties.

"Eric, I don't think I can do this! There's no top for this outfit."

"Just put your costume on and get back out here." He yelled from the other room.

I took a few good belts of bourbon from the liquor cabinet and then I put the robe over that skimpy outfit and returned to the living room. I vowed to myself I'd give that boy the glamor shoot of his life.

"Okay, where do you want me?"

He took a few shots of me in the robe just to break the ice.

"How about some cleavage?"

I lowered the robe from my shoulders and threw my hair back exposing most of my bouncing bust.

Click...Whirrrr...

"Drop the robe and look at me over your shoulder." I did as he commanded and gave him a sexy pout.

"That's perfect, Helga."

Click...Whirrrr...

"Now I want you over here on the couch. Sit down and raise your legs for me."

I pointed my spike heels at the ceiling and held my legs up for him so that the backs of my thighs were framing the camera's view of my face.

Click...Whirrrr...Click...Whirrrr...

I hadn't had sex in 5 years and I was getting hornier by the minute.

"Eric, I hope you're going to be man enough to finish me off." I just blurted out.

He put the camera down, grabbed one of my ankles high in the air so he could get at my panties and ripped them right off me. He dipped two fingers into my gushing slot and then licked it off with his tongue. The next thing I knew he was on top of me, pushing my legs back and positioning his massive penis at the soft folds of my quivering vagina.

"Fuck me, Eric." I begged. "Please, please, I need you to fuck me!"

His young rock hard dick stabbed my unused pussy as he penetrated me to the hilt.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled hot in his teenage face.

He picked up the pace and started thrusting his dick even harder and harder until he let loose a loud groan, ramming that rock hard dick of his up into me and squirting semen like a fire hose. I could feel each spurt of Eric's seed hitting the walls of my womb. Again and again he shot wads up my cunt until the exhausted man collapsed in my arms.

As my orgasm subsided, I pulled his body close, feeling the wetness and his dick becoming smaller; slowly sliding out of me. We lay there for a few minutes as his dick fell out into a pool of my cum and his semen.

After a while he said he wanted to take me out dancing at a club he knew of in the next town. I told him that I didn't know anyone there. He replied that's why he was taking me there because he wanted me to get made up like a whore and go with him to a bar so he could show me off. I told him that it sounded like fun as I got into the shower with his semen still dripping down my leg.

Getting ready to go out, I found a mini skirt that would just cover the stocking tops of my nylons and it went just perfect with the spike heels. I found a printed shirt and tied it under my braless breasts, showing off my flat tummy.

When we got to the club, it was just a little hole-in-the-wall type place, packed with people having a good time. We couldn't get a table so we stood at the bar. It felt good to have Eric's arm around my waist as we ordered our drinks. We danced some, and during a slow dance he held me close. I let him squeeze my ass in his hands, on the dance floor. It was refreshing; after all the years without sex, to feel like a slut.

During the break, a young black guy came over and Eric introduced him. His name was Bill. Eric said they had been good buddies since childhood. We all made some small talk and it came up that Bill was in Eric's photography class. Eric asked him if he found a model yet. Bill said he wasn't having any luck.

"Why don't you ask Helga here. She's a great model!"

Bill looked me up and down and said he was desperate and would appreciate it. I told him I'd be happy to help him out.

After we finished our drinks, we drove to Bill's house, where his equipment was set up.

Bill took me inside and introduced me to his dad, Zeke. He told him that I had volunteered to help him with his school project and winked. Zeke asked politely if it would be okay if he watched. He said he had never seen a photo session and wondered what it was like. We all agreed and Bill led me down to the basement where he had a little studio setup.

I knelt right down on the floor in front of the little baby blue backdrop. Bill had a nice camera and clicked away. I posed for him in all the sexy poses I could think of. I let them take a few total nude shots of me too. It was getting late and I said I was getting tired, so Eric took me home. He gave me a good night kiss on the lips at the door and felt up my ass. I felt like I was in high school again...

A few days later, Zeke called and asked if he could stop by. I invited him over for a drink and he showed up a few hours later.

I poured us both a couple of stiff bourbons and we sat in the parlor. I asked him why he was honoring me with his visit.

"Ms. Miller, I wants to thank ya' for helpin' ma boy with his school project and all."

"It was my pleasure." I said.

"Ms Miller, I just thought that I should tell you a few things."

"What's on your mind, Zeke?"

"Well. ever since I first saw ya, I fell in love with ya, and I wants to have ya."

"Why I'm flattered, Zeke, but we hardly know each other. Can I get you another drink?"

"Yes, Ms. Miller."

"You can call me Helga."

I poured him a triple and sat down sexily exposing my legs just to taunt him.

Zeke was the ugliest Negro I had ever seen. He had a big gorilla head, powerful muscles and a very hairy body. He also had a middle age gut, but somehow I lusted to be pleasuring the brute.

He certainly wasn't a stranger to women, because within minutes, he had me on the floor and started kissing me all over, neck, breasts, tummy, legs and when he got to the sopping gash between my legs he used his 6" tongue to lick it all up. My whole body shivered with the pleasure he gave me. I wanted Zeke to take all of me.

"I knew you was a slut when I saw yer pitchers on the Internet." He said masterfully.

"What are you talking about?" I stammered.

"The boys posted those pictures of you posing like a whore all over the Internet! By now, half the guys on the planet is jackin' off to naked pitchers of you."

I was speechless.

"You ain't got no reputation no mo' Helga. You is just a slut!"

No man ever called me that before, I felt shame, but his talk only made me burn with yearning. I just wanted that ugly hairy Negro to ravage me right there. I got down on my knees and made doe eyes up at him as I unzipped his cock. I bodaciously pulled his member from his pants. It must have been a foot long and 5 inches around. He looked down at me.

"Suck it slut!"

He took my head in his hands and pleasured himself, holding me still and aggressively plowing his iron rod of a cock into my pretty face. Zeke was the most masterful man I could imagine. I just wanted him to have his way with me.

"You is such a right pretty 'ho 'n ah needs you to do a few girly poses." He insisted.

The thought of the millions of men on the Internet lusting over my nude photos and squirting their seeds all over my nude photos rekindled the shame, but filled me with lust and excitement. I let him take Polaroids of me in all kinds of compromising positions, spreading my cheeks for him, diddling my clit. It made me cum when he took one of me with legs spread wide wearing a "come fuck me" look on my face.

I lay on my back with legs spread wide apart and begged him to take me. He mounted me unceremoniously, punching gigantic cock right up. The feel of his body hair was animal, but I was mesmerized by Zeke's black body in contrast with the beautiful White female flesh he was conquering.

"Fuck me, Zeke! Please, fuck me hard." I pleaded.

I sloppy kissed the big lips on his hideous head, all the while the brute fucked me. My twat was stretched beyond belief by giant cock. I clenched my vagina muscles tightly around its head just to hear him groan with the pleasure.

"Fuck your white whore!" I exhorted repeatedly, while bucking my hips to meet his thrusts.

Now he's inseminating me in grunts of ecstasy, sloppy kissing my face. I sloppy kiss him right back, bucking my hips against him while he holds me pinned to the floor squirting an ocean of cum deep into my soft supple body.

In his triumph, he lay on top of me, spent. I scratched his hairy back with my well manicured nails as he luxuriated in carnal knowledge of my yielding sumptuous white womanhood. He was lingering inside my pussy till again I grasped his throbbing bulbous cock with my vaginal muscles and he jerked it out, unable to withstand the level of ecstasy I was bestowing upon him.

Later, he took me to a sleazy bar and while I was sipping my drink at a booth, he showed all his buddies the gusty Polaroids he had taken of me. They all guffawed and gave him black man's handshakes. Amidst the whistling and hooting, one or another would look at me and wink or something.

When Zeke was finished showing me off to his friends, he came over to the table and he could see that I was all hot and bothered. Grabbing my wrist he pulled me along as we went out the back door and down the back alley. He told me to bend over with my hands against the wall, which I did for him. He hiked up my skirt, pulled my panties down to my ankles and poked his cock up my hot dripping vagina right there in the alley. I just gushed with cum from the embarrassment of being fucked on the street in broad daylight.

When he was finished with me, I pulled up my panties and tried to smooth my skirt down while he took me by the arm to his Cadillac. On the way home he told me that his friends thought I was attractive and he wanted me to entertain them in the back room next time. Just the thought made me cum in my panties. He had a way of capturing the imagination. Zeke told me he'd give me a call.

It wasn't long before he got back to me.

I wore the loose skirt, garter belt, nylons and spike heels like Zeke told me to. He came for me and took me to that same Black club.

We walked past the bar and down a long passage. Zeke led me into a smoke filled room crowded with black men. They made cat-calls and whistled at me while Zeke grabbed my arm and walked me to the middle of the room. He presented me to a big muscular Black who started to dance with me.

Some sexy music started to play while he held me. His big Negro nostrils took a whiff of my expensive perfume and he slid his huge hands under my skirt, grabbing my buttocks he began to soul kiss me. The mob started to cheer.

Soon, another Black grabbed me and pinched my nipples hard. He pointed down at his cock and I got on my knees for him. The crowd roared when he pulled out a monster schlong. I hungrily grabbed it and started to suck.

"Fuck tha' white trash 'ho." Someone yelled.

He came quickly and splattered his jism all over my face.

A short Black working a video camera was taping the whole thing.

I sucked off two more guys, gulping down their hot Negro seed with delight.

Someone yelled. "Three hol'n bitch!"

A young Black with a long rock hard dick sat on the couch and they had me sit down on it and take him all the way in. It was luscious to feel that 20 year old Black's steel hard rod going in like a pipe. He pulled me down on to him and another black man slathered his dick in K-Y and eased it right up my ass. Next, Zeke poked his cock at my lips and I started to suck him. The short Black taped me from every angle. From time to time, they would angle my body for the camera. Zeke brusquely grabbed me by the hair so they could get a good face shot of me as he plowed that bulbous cock into his pretty white whore's face.

"We got us a three holer!"

The men cackled and high fived as they fucked me. The next thing I knew was Zeke's cock beginning to erupt a torrent in my mouth. He shot gobs of cum into my mouth until I gagged on it. I drooled it all over my jaw and down my neck. The video cam captured the moment on tape.

Then the lips of my vulva began throbbing, pursed about the young stud's rock hard cock thrusting into my vagina. He shot his load deep inside. Then the Black fucking my ass pulled out quickly and splattered his steamy hot sauce all over my naked back as the little Black taped all the action.

Well dear reader, that was how my new life all started. I'm waiting for a call from Zeke now.

I love my new life as Zeke's "li'l white trash 'ho". Every few days or so he calls me on the phone and just says "Get ready bitch!". That's my cue to get into a slutty outfit, because he's going to bring some of his gentlemen friends over to be entertained. They can come over at all hours and photograph me in various stages of undress and almost always they fuck me or Zeke has me suck them off.

Sometimes a father brings a son over to be initiated into the pleasures of white whores and I get the special treat of breaking-in the boy and being his first white slut. Zeke even brought Bill over one night. I posed lasciviously for him and then he fucked me in the ass.

The phone rings.

"Hello Helga?"

"Hi sugar plum."

"I'm bringin' a business associate over. I wants ya to dress up like a slut and flirt wit him. Is dat to much to ask?"

"Looking for a little sugar, Hun?"

"Later, baby."

rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers