Hell-Bent For Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,144 Followers

Mark's eyes roamed hungrily over his sister's incredible body thinking their parents were gone for the weekend. He was going to fuck her until his balls ached.

"Come here. Mark." She put her arms out and he happily sank into her embrace.

"I love you my pain in the ass little brother." She kissed his neck and ran her hands over his back.

"Love you too, bitchy big sis." He replied while slipping his arms beneath hers and holding her tightly. Damn she felt good and not just because they were naked, but holding his sister just felt so...right.

They lay there in a comfortable silence, then with a contented sigh, he rolled over on his back and Melanie turned onto her side, snuggling up to him. Draping her long leg over his and putting her arm across his waist, she sighed, "This feels so nice."

Melanie rested her head on his shoulder and slipping his arm around her, he pulled her even closer. "Wow, I'm tired and its only six."

"Me too." She yawned in his ear, "Guess great sex will do that." She kissed his cheek. "I'm glad we can sleep together tonight. I like being close to you."

"Me too. When mom and dad are home we're going to have to be careful."

"Oh, Mark, I'm so glad you'll want me after this."

"Sis you're the only one I want after this." Mark was surprised to feel his throat tightening with emotion. "I do love you, Melanie."

"Love you too, baby." She replied, her eyes filling up, it felt so good to be this loved!

"Let's take a nap then maybe your big sister will wake you up doing something naughty."

"Then we'll play in the shower."

"Hmm, I like the way you think, Mark." Her eyes were closing as she spoke, wow, was she exhausted.

So was Mark it seemed as his reply to her last words was a long deep sigh followed by the slow steady breathing of sleep. With a smile, Melanie squirmed closer to him, her breasts pressing pleasantly into her brother's body and with a contented purr, she fell into blissful oblivion.

*****

The siblings slept comfortably in each other's arms. As they continued to breathe soundly, their breath became visible in the suddenly cold room. Melanie's nipples stiffened and they both shivered, but remained in their deep slumber.

The steaming air from her partly opened mouth shimmered, then turned red. Instead of dissipating, the red mist floated over the bed, pooling into a rapidly expanding mass. The red cloud drifted over the bed to the middle of the room and expanded until it was roughly the size of a person.

The air crackled and smelled of ozone as if someone had lit fireworks in the room, but the siblings remained undisturbed. The cloud exploded outward evaporating as it did and revealing a tall woman with red skin and black eyes devoid of pupils.

She was naked, her large red breasts sitting high and proud, her black nipples erect. Her supple body was hairless, the puffy lips of her pussy and her swollen clit, a slightly deeper shade of red than her skin.

The woman's long black hair cascaded down on her shoulders and back, except for the front where it was shaped into a pair of curved horns. She looked down at Mark and Melanie and smiled, her perfect white teeth a sharp contrast to her red skin.

"So sweet." She purred in a smoky voice. Her hands, tipped with inch long black nails, caressed her thighs, pausing to stroke her pussy, before sliding across her flat hard stomach to rest on her breasts.

"Hmm, the flesh feels so good!" she sighed, her black nails toying with her equally dark nipples. "Hey!" She exclaimed. "Get your ass up, little brother! Time to get a move on."

"I've been waiting on you slowpoke." A smooth deep voice spoke behind her.

She turned and smiled at the sight of her brother. "Incestial," She slipped her arms around his broad shoulders. "I never get tired of being able to touch you so differently up here."

"I know the feeling." He said, slipping his well muscled arms around her waist and crushing her to him. "Sweet Familial." He kissed her black lips. "My beautiful sister; my gorgeous charnel flower."

"You say the nicest things." She laughed, enjoying the way her breasts pressed against his powerful chest, but not as much as the way his massive cock was lying along the length of her pussy.

"Just pillow talk." He grinned, "You know, to get laid."

"Because I'm hard to get?" She eased back, grabbing his long thick red cock, running her thumb over the swollen black head that was already oozing precum.

"Nah, you're easy." He winked, his eyes, identical to hers, were bright with mischief.

Familial smiled, looking her brother up and down. Not that she hadn't been looking at, and enjoying, his body for centuries in their infernal kingdom, but it was different when they were on Earth. The flesh here had such a different feel.

And what flesh her demonic sibling had. Just as her body was that of female perfection, her brother was the ideal male form. Well over six feet, broad powerful shoulders, well muscled and with a cock that would hurt a mortal woman, Incestial was flawless.

His smooth even features were as beautiful as his body and as he smiled at her, she could no longer hold back. Putting her arms around his shoulders, she jumped up, wrapping her long legs around his waist and impaling herself on his massive cock.

"Fuck." He moaned as she bucked her hips. "You are a horny little thing."

"Always was." She gave his ear a playful nip. "Even back when we were mortal and I snuck into your room and made you a man."

Incestial cupped her ass in his large hands and effortlessly lifted her up and down the length of his shaft.

"And all the years we lived with our parents, then after we ran away and lived as man and wife." He laughed. "You've always been my sister slut."

"Even when those sick religious freaks found out our secret and sentenced us to be hung, we vowed we would always be together." She moaned, rubbing her breasts against his chest while he fucked her.

"And now we bestow the gift of our love on others." He sighed when she worked her hips faster. "These two were a great decision tonight, nice easy way to take the edge off."

"Easy, but maybe a waste." She raked her nails up his broad back leaving bloody scratches, "These two were so close already.

"I know," he murmured in her ear, "The two of them watching incest porn, spying on each other having sex, getting off to each other. They would have sooner or later, but they're alone all weekend. We gave them a great start."

"So perfect together." She spoke between moans when he pinned her tighter to him and worked his hips harder, driving his cock deeper inside her. "Look at them, to think the fools in this world say this is a sin."

"The sin is they're told it is one. No one we've nudged on the path has ever regretted it." He sighed, partly from the pleasure of Familial's hot pussy, partly from the topic, "If only we weren't limited to a couple of nights a year."

"We'd have entire states fucking their family." She laughed, and putting her hands on his shoulders, eased up off his cock and put her feet back on the floor.

"Like back in Genesis when it wasn't a sin somehow." He smiled when she walked over to the desk and bracing her hands on it, wiggled her hot red ass at him.

"Hypocrites who needed to make rules for the sake of rules and...Oh!" Familial cried out when her brother slammed his massive cock into her so hard the desk thumped against the wall.

"Enough talking about sin," he growled. Reaching around between them, he found her clit with his fingers. "Let's just commit one."

Familial moaned at his firm touch on her clit and resting her forearms on the desk, grabbed her nipples and squeezed them as he pounded her from behind. The two of them had enjoyed living through their vessels as they pushed the desires already there. But this? A good hard real world physical fuck was a rare treat indeed.

Incestial fucked her savagely, his fingers pinching and twisting her clit and after only a couple of minutes, she lifted her head and howled like a wolf as her orgasm exploded through her body. The lights in the room flickered and the desk shook beneath her as her brother continued to manipulate her clit and fuck her.

He moaned behind her as her pussy tightened around him and pulsed with the rhythm of her orgasm. Outside the house the neighborhood dogs were now barking and raising howls of their own in response to hers.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, "That was soooo good!" She released a long breath, "Your turn, little brother!"

Incestial didn't need to be told twice. Leaning over he grabbed her styled horns and pulling on them as if they were reigns, tore into her.

"Yes, give me that big fucking cock. Fuck your sister, little brother, it's your pussy! You made it yours centuries ago and it still needs you!"

Incestial was so worked up, he was only able to fuck her that hard for a short while before he gasped and moaned. Knowing him as well as she did, Familial pushed back, signaling him to withdraw from inside her.

She turned, dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth, bobbing her head rapidly. He cried out and she moaned, her black eyes rolling back as his thick hot cum flowed across her tongue and down her throat. She sucked greedily, licking and slurping for every drop he could give her.

When she could coax no more from him, Familial let some of it dribble from her mouth down his shaft, then made a show of licking it off with her forked tongue.

"Wow, first time is always quick, but damn." He laughed.

"You owe me a pussy licking next time."

"I will suffer nobly." He wagged his own split tongue at her, making the tips touch as he did around her clit when he went down on her.

He helped his sister to her feet and after sharing a long tongue filled kiss, he smiled at Mark and Melanie. "I live for these nights my sister. These two are going to be very happy."

"Twenty and nineteen." She nodded. "Bet all of a sudden one of them is going to decide they need to get their own apartment."

"Mission accomplished." He laughed and put his fist up to her. "Come on, fist bump sis, don't leave me hanging."

"We died hanging you dope." She rolled her eyes, but with a grin bumped her fist to his. "You're so lame sometimes."

"And you're bitchy, we're even."

"Nope, big sis always rules." She reminded him.

"Well, let's get a move on."

Incestial, closed his eyes and concentrated, the air shimmered around him and a moment later he was clothed in a pair of jeans and a Red Sox t-shirt.

"Seriously?" Familial raised her pointed eyebrows. "What are you, a tourist?"

"Fine." He grunted and snapped his fingers.

His new ensemble consisted of a pair of grey slacks and a black Armani shirt unbuttoned at the neck.

"Better, I like that look on you." She smiled, "Now...hmmm."

The lights in the room went out. When they turned back on, Familial was wearing an outfit identical to Melanie's. A sleeveless black t-shirt that showed off the fact she had forgone a bra and a pair of painted on black denim shorts.

"You get to dress like that?" He asked, even as he stepped around her to look at her ass in the tight shorts.

"I'm the big sister." She kissed his cheek fondly. "I can do whatever I want!"

*****

"Hey, daddy!" Kelly called from outside the door. "I need to talk to you."

"Come on in," Jim looked up from the paper he'd been reading in his recliner.

The door opened and as soon as Kelly came in, Jim's stomach tightened. Oh God, what the hell was she wearing?

"Daddy, mom said I can't wear this to the Halloween party! I argued and she said if you said it was okay, I can."

"Um, well..." Jim took a deep breath, trying to get a grip on himself.

For what had to be the thousandth time over the last year he repeated the words, 'This is your daughter' in his mind. Unfortunately for Jim, his darling little daughter was eighteen and as one of his friends at work had so crudely described a young girl in the office, 'she had the face of an angel and a body for sin.'

Those words, words which should never be used to describe your own daughter, couldn't be more fitting. Kelly had her mother's big brown doe eyes and a sweet little girl next door smile. Her face still had the last vestiges of little girl in it, her cheeks a little on the rounder side, and her full lips often pushed into an adorable pout.

But neck down? There was nothing little girl like about her. Especially right now. Kelly was standing before him in a sexy cat costume. Her black top was skin tight with a fur trimmed neck line that plunged all the way down to her naval, leaving the inner half of her breasts exposed.

The skirt was painfully short. Painful was the right word, because it hurt him to know the sight her long fishnet clad legs were causing his cock to swell beneath the paper he had folded in his lap.

The top was sleeveless, but she had on a pair of black lace gloves that went up to her elbows. The gloves were fingerless, leaving her long slender fingers with their black tipped nails free and he fought back the visual of those fingers wrapped around his cock.

The image wouldn't be denied and went further. Kelly sinking down to her knees, looking up at him. She'd still be wearing the fake whiskers and the black cat ears protruding from her long lustrous blond hair.

Those huge eyes would be staring up at him and her lower lip pushed out, trembling over the purple head of his cock as she asked, "Daddy can I? Daddy can I please..."

"Go to the party like this?"

Jim snapped himself back to reality.

"I don't know, kitten, that's showing an awful lot."

She laughed, "That's why I wore this. Because you always call me kitten!"

Oh, if she only knew what else I called her, he thought. Things like his bad little girl, his naughty little girl, his sexy slut of a daughter, a cock tease. No, she wasn't teasing, decent fathers didn't look at their girls this way.

"I like that you like that." He said, knowing she would never understand exactly what he meant. "But it is a lot, or I should say a little." He looked at her and before his conscious could stop him said, 'Turn around for me?"

"Okay!" Kelly happily turned around showing him just how short the damn skirt was, shit if she bent over, anyone behind her would be getting a pretty good look at what he shouldn't want to look at.

The skirt was short enough to show the fishnet stockings were thigh highs and he stifled a groan at the sight of the soft white flesh of her upper thigh over them. Her ensemble was completed by a pair of fur trimmed knee high stiletto fuck me boots, the kind that if he were to take her right now, he would want to leave on.

Take her, man what was wrong with him? He could blame his boring sex life, but that would be a cop out. Plenty of guys didn't get laid much and they would never lust after their own child. No, it was more, just something about his daughter, so sweet, so sexy, so...nubile. She always said she was his kitten Daddy's little girl and oh, how he wanted to take that further.

"So what do you think?"

"Old for you honey." He told her, "A woman would wear that."

"I am a woman!" She stamped her foot and the pout appeared. She was right, she was all woman. "Okay you're a young woman, but honey, that does show more than it should."

"My bikini shows a lot more and you let me go to the beach."

Yes the bikini, those two godforsaken pieces of pink material that barely covered both her tits and her ass. That bikini had caused more taboo fantasies about her than anything else she had worn, especially when she was in the pool and her hair was wet.

"Guess you have a point. Where is the party? Because your mom is right, you're not going to any college party like that."

"It's at the Jensen's two blocks from here." She came over to him and with a laugh, sat on his lap and put her arms around his shoulders. "And Jill's parents are going to be there and other adults. Nothing will happen."

"Well..." God don't let her feel how hard he was. He looked down and was alarmed he could see inside the right side of her costume, almost her entire breast was visible at that angle. Her perfume was in his nose and her soft hair tickling his arm.

"Please daddy?" She kissed his cheek and he longed to turn his head and feel those soft lips on his. "Please? I'll be home by midnight, promise!"

"Okay." He said simply to get her off of him, "You can go, but I'm going to call Bill Jensen during the party and you better be there."

"Thanks daddy!" She kissed him again "Your playful little kitten loves you!"

His playful...oh, this kid was killing him.

Kelly mercifully hopped off his lap and left the room with her father's eyes on her long legs and the sweet sway of her ass then entire time.

Jim rubbed at his eyes and had just picked up the paper when Linda stormed in. "I can't believe you let her go like that!"

He sighed and looked up at his wife of the last twenty five years. Kelly would be in good stead if she took after her mom, who at forty five was still a damned attractive woman. Not that she dressed like it, or made use of it, but she was milf material all the way. Made it more frustrating she never wanted to fool around.

"It's only the neighbor's house."

"So the neighbors can think we let our daughter dress like a whore." She crossed her arms over her impressive breasts.

"She's not dressed like a whore, Linda. It's a little risqué, but she's almost nineteen and she shows more at the beach."

"You proud of that?" She waved her hand at him disgustedly. "My fault, I should have never left it up to you. She gets everything she wants from her daddy." She sighed, "At least it is only the neighbors and she won't get herself in trouble."

"Hey Linda, speaking of trouble..." He put the paper to the side, "She's gone until midnight, how about we head upstairs and..."

"For God's sake Jim is that all you think about?"

"Is it so bad I want you?"

"You act like a dog in heat." She rolled her eyes. "And when we do have sex you think I'm going to act like some porn star. We had sex a few days ago."

"A few days ago and it was..." He stopped himself from saying it was boring missionary as usual.

"It was...?" she dared him.

"The same. We're not old Linda we should do more in bed, enjoy more."

"Well if you want to enjoy tonight there's some hand lotion on your desk over there." She gave him a nasty smirk, "Proof you enjoy porn and your hand more than me."

"Linda..."

"Sorry I'm too boring for you, Jim. Maybe you can try a new position when you jerk off later." She left his den slamming the door behind her. Jim sighed and sitting back in his chair stared down at the bulge in his pants. He was still hard from the five minutes he had been looking at Kelly.

He looked over at the desk. Linda was right. Every night he would lock the door, put on some porn and use the lotion. The porn was his way of lying about what really turned him on. He always found a video that looked hot, but it always became Kelly.

No matter what the scene was, what the girl looked like, she would become his daughter. Kelly right there fucking and sucking in front of him; teasing her father, mocking his lust for her. He rubbed his aching cock through his pants, but the urge to get up and go to the desk left him.

He yawned and suddenly couldn't keep his eyes open. Jim let his eyes close and settling back into the recliner let his mind drift to its favorite subject, his sexy daughter. She could see her now, entering his den in that slutty costume and properly thanking him for letting her wear it, by leaving it on while she took care of her father.

"I don't blame you; she's a hot little thing." A deep voice said in front of him.

Jim's eyes sprang open and he gasped at the sight of a huge man in a black shirt sitting in the chair at his desk.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,144 Followers
123456...9