Hell-Bent For Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers

She laughed and standing quickly stripped her shirt off. She cried out when Jim leaned forward and eagerly sucked her left nipple into his mouth. He cupped the other, squeezing her nipples as he swirled his tongue around the other.

"All yours, daddy!" She moaned, her fingers running through his hair. "They're all yours!"

He hands left his hair and he heard the distinct sound of a zipper. He lifted his head from her breast to see she was pushing her skirt down over her hips.

"Holy shit." He said when she let the skirt drop to her feet.

Kelly wasn't wearing underwear and was now standing there in front of him, naked except for the knee high boots and stockings. He licked his lips at the small patch of blonde fuzz on her mound and the pale pink slit beneath it.

Kelly surprised him by pushing him back in the chair. She put her knees on his thighs and sitting up on him guided his cock between her legs and impaling herself on him.

"Fuck!" he called out, as his cock sank into his daughter's incredibly tight, wet pussy. "Kelly, goddamn!"

"You're still hard and I want you daddy!" She moaned as she worked her hips sliding his cock in and out of her. "I always want you to be hard for me!"

"Putting his hands on her hips he smiled at her, "I don't think that will be a problem."

"How do I look?" Kelly put her arms over her head taking her hair with it and posing for him as she slowly rode him.

"You're beautiful." He told her, as she lowered her hands and cupped her tits for him.

He couldn't believe he was still hard! He'd just cum, but his cock was standing straight up inside his daughter's tight little twat. Then again how couldn't he still be hard, look at her! He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, his mouth finding her nipple.

"You feel so good inside me, Daddy." She purred in his ear, then kissed him.

Her lips were incredibly soft and he loved the way she whimpered as he kissed her. He pulled her close to him, his arms around her, pinning her against him. Kelly purred happily as they continued to kiss and Jim moaned as she continued to work her hips, teasing his cock, by moving front to back and side to side, but not moving up and down to actually fuck him.

Her nipples were pressing into his chest and her soft skin felt good against him. He couldn't believe this was really happening, he was fucking his daughter and she was...hot! Not just her appearance, but Kelly didn't need to be shown anything that was for sure.

But as much as he was enjoying what she was doing, he needed to fuck her, to drive his aching cock in and out of her tight little box. He held her tighter and lifting his hips fucked her as hard as he could in this position.

Kelly cried out, breaking their kiss, then rested her head on his shoulder, yelping into his ear each time he buried himself inside her.

"Oh, daddy!" She moaned, "I love how you're fucking me! I hope you want to fuck me all the time!"

"I promise I will." He told her and pushing forward, stood up, while still holding her against him. Kelly laughed delightedly and bounced up and down on his cock as he stood there holding her. He turned around and lowering her to the chair grabbed her ankles, spread her legs open and tore into her.

"Yes!" She squealed, "Oh, fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

Jim fucked her hard and fast, fucked her harder than he had fucked his wife in years and Kelly loved every second of it, She was squealing and squirming beneath him and he watched, transfixed by the sight of his wet cock plundering his sweet daughter's tight little pussy.

Her pink clit was swollen and putting her legs together, he wrapped his arm around them, and continuing to fuck her, he pressed his thumb to her clit. Kelly moaned her approval and Jim rubbed her clit harder and faster.

He rested the heels of her boots on his shoulder and ran his hand up and down the stockings, Christ this was hot! Linda was a woman with decades of sexual experience and his damn daughter was by far wilder than she was, than she had ever been.

"Oh, right there, daddy!" She whimpered, "Keep doing that, don't stop, don't....Oh no!" She cried in frustration as Jim not only stopped moving his thumb, but withdrew his cock from inside her.

"What's the matter daddy? You don't like...Yes!"

Kelly's disappointment, turned into a cry of delight, when Jim sank to his knees and buried his face between his daughter's thighs.

"Oh, I've thought of this so many times!" Kelly moaned, then proved it by lifting her legs and draping them over the arms of the chair, leaving her legs wide open and her pussy exposed to her father.

Jim inhaled deeply, reveling in the sweet scent of his daughter's pussy. He stuck his tongue inside her, getting a mouthful of her juices before swirling his tongue through her soft wet folds and up to her hard button.

Kelly cried out when he sucked her clit into his mouth and slipped two fingers inside her.

"Oh, yes, lick my pussy daddy!" She moaned, "Make your kitten come for you!"

Jim thrust his fingers hard into her, harder than he thought he would, but he'd been fucking her damned hard and she loved it. Kelly might be young, but she was making it clear her father could have anything he wanted from her.

He looked up to see she was playing with her nipples and staring down at him, her lips parted and her blonde hair framing her face, damn she looked good. Her black finger nails teasing her pink nipples as she fondled her breasts inspired him to lick her clit faster.

His cock was still hard in anticipation of being back inside her and the way she was squirming and thrusting her hips in his face told him that wouldn't be much longer. He had always envisioned taking his time with her, but he wanted to hear her come so bad!

Besides she had already said it, she didn't just want him tonight, but any time they could. That dream had been real, whatever those things were, they had been right on. One thing was for sure, he would be getting along better with Linda because as far as he was concerned he would never bother her for sex again after this.

"Don't stop!" Kelly cried, "Daddy, right there, oh you're going to make me cum for you!"

Her words turned into a long loud squeal that had him hoping Linda's sleep was as deep as Incestial said it would be. Kelly's pussy contracted around his fingers and she surprised him again, this time by lifting her legs and clamping then around his head.

She bucked her hips, grinding her hot flesh into his face and he loved every minute of it. She yelped and squealed, writhing beneath his tongue as he continued to please her. Each time she moaned, his cock twitched and it thrilled him to know how much he was pleasing his little girl, his perfect little kitten who had already been so good to him tonight and had promised so much more!

Kelly whimpered and as soon as her legs relaxed around his head, Jim stood up and drove his cock back inside her. Her pussy was still quivering from her orgasm and her eyes rolled back as hammered away.

""Oh, oh, oh!" She cried out repeatedly as he fucked her with long hard strokes. Kelly lifted her legs and he winced when she placed her heels against his chest.

"Step back." She breathed, her face flushed with passion and her hair plastered to her now sweaty cheeks.

Jim stepped back and smiled, when Kelly stood up, then turning around knelt on the chair. Folding her arms on the top of the chair she rested her head on them and pointed her perfect ass at him.

Taking the invitation, Jim plunged his cock into her and she cried out as his balls slapped against her clit. Putting his hands on her shoulders, Jim cut loose, slamming her as hard as he could and loving the way she squealed for him.

Even as he tore into her he promised himself he would make it up to her. Next chance they got he would be slow and gentle with her, take his time between her legs and instead of fucking her, make love to her, show his little girl how much her daddy loved her.

But right now he was living the dream of every guy his age, fucking a hot, eager eighteen year old with a body to die for and a pussy so tight it seemed to be fighting him pulling out, trying to keep him inside of its warm wet grip. Course most guys didn't dream about that girl being their daughter, but they didn't know what they were missing.

"I've wanted this so bad!" She looked over her shoulder at him. "Take it, daddy, take me, I'm yours! I want to be just yours, daddy, fuck me harder!"

He thrust as hard as he could and moaned when her amazing pussy was already working its magic. His knees were shaking and his thighs trembling. His balls tightened and he moaned as he prepared to come for the second, but hopefully not the last time tonight.

Kelly pulled forward, removing his cock from inside her and rolling onto her back in the chair, grabbed his cock and stroked it. Jim moaned her name as his cock exploded, sending a long thick stream of cum across her perfect tits

"Oh, yes." Kelly purred as she aimed his cock back and forth, covering both her nipples and a good portion of her breasts with her father's cum.

"Oh fuck." Jim moaned as she jerked him off, squeezing every drop she could from his now spent cock

"Hmm." Kelly released his cock and scooping some of his cum up with her fingers sucked them into her mouth.

"You're a wild little kitten aren't you?"

"I'm whatever you want me to be." She smiled up at him.

Jim picked his shirt up and wiped cum from her tits as she giggled. She stood up and after kissing him, pointed to the chair. "Sit down for me?"

Jim sat down and laughed when she crawled naked into his lap. Putting her arms around his neck, she swung her long legs over the arms of the chair, and burrowed into his chest.

"This is where I belong, daddy." She sighed.

"I couldn't agree more." He kissed her forehead.

"I want you to always want me, always."

"I will kitten, but." Reality hit him, "Your mother. I do..."

"Love her, I know and I do too, and I want you guys to be happy." She kissed his chest.

"But you can love me too and I'll do all the things mom won't. You'll be happy, she'll be happy you're not bugging her anymore. I'll be happy because I'll have my daddy whenever I want him. I don't mind sharing you with mom, but I want to be your favorite."

"You will be, honey, you will be." He stroked her hair and she yawned.

"Sleepy." She said in a faraway voice.

"It's early." He pointed out, then frowned when his only reply was her suddenly deep breathing. Jim shivered at a sudden chill in the room and flinched at the sight of a thin red trail of smoke coming from Kelly's nose as she breathed.

"What the hell?" He watched the smoke gather into a large ball then with a loud popping sound vanish.

Where the smoke had been now stood Familial. she was naked and her red breasts were heaving, her black nipples hard.

"Wow, that was fun." She smiled at him. "You made your daughter very happy, Jim."

"She'll remember this, right?" he asked hopefully.

"In every detail, but its easier for me to leave when the person is sleeping. She'll wake up shortly and I think you should get a little nap in too Jim." She laughed. "Your nights just beginning because that sexy little minx has wanted you something bad."

"Right." He couldn't stop staring at her body. Sure the red skin and black nipples were odd looking, but damn she looked good.

"Oh!" She giggled, "I always forget the clothing gets lost." She snapped her fingers and her former ensemble appeared on her.

"It's been a blast, Jim." Incestial appeared next to his sister, slipping his arm around her shoulders. "But we have other people to make happy tonight."

"Thank you!" Jim held his sleeping daughter closer to him, "You're right, how the hell do people this is wrong?"

"Because they have been brainwashed by morons." Familial sighed.

"But before we go, there's one thing Jim." Incestial's smile faded. "Tonight we bestowed a very special gift upon you. The gift of not just your daughter's body, but her heart. You're married and sooner or later you may decide its Kelly you want. Or eventually Kelly may decide she needs someone to be just for her."

"Situations like this are dicey." Familial added. "When there's a third party the future is unclear, but there is one thing you need to know."

"What's that?"

"That you appreciate this gift and that you treat your daughter with not just lust, but love. If she does decide she needs to move on to another, you will let her."

"Absolutely." He nodded.

"More importantly." She smiled, but this time it seemed cold, "You will never hurt, use or abuse her. That is all we ask of everyone we help, that you never spurn this gift and never mistreat your special family. If you do?"

'We'll come back." Incestial raised his hand and Jim's eyes widened when it burst into black flames, "And trust me, Jim, you don't want that."

"I could never hurt my daughter." Jim told him, "Not in anyway."

"Good to hear!" Incestial's smile was back and stepping forward he extended his fist to Jim who stared at it, unsure of what to do. "Come on, bro, don't leave me hanging!"

"So fucking lame." Familial sighed behind him.

******

"So how bad did she want it?" Incestial asked as stood on back porch of Jim's house.

"Bad." Familial laughed from where she was sitting on the porch swing. "Barely had to nudge her. The only hang up she had was her mom. So I just had to show her it would be best for her parents if she took care of her daddy and kept him satisfied. It would stop them from fighting."

"Dr. Phil has nothing on you."

"That fat turd?" She rolled her eyes. "He's going to stink up hell when he roasts."

"So what's up next?" He asked. "Another daddy game or we mixing it up tonight?"

"Got a fun one." She smiled, "A mom lusting for her son, but with a twist."

"Do tell."

"Mom wants it rough. She's been dressing slutty, trying to get his attention and he gets pissed off at her and tells her she looks trashy and she's embarrassing herself. He gets really mad about it because," She looked at him expectantly.

"Because seeing her like that makes him want her and he's mad at himself."

"Yup, beats off every time she shows herself off in her inappropriate attire. Lot of lust and that lust shows up aggressively for him and that's what mom wants. She's hot and heavy in spanking and rough sex stories, but wants her son to rough her up."

"No dad?"

"Nope, he flew the coop three years ago. This one will be easy, just a slutty mom looking to be punished by her sexy twenty year old son. Even easier because seeing its Halloween, mom has actually bought some things she read about in a book to give her son."

"A love potion?" He laughed, "That's fucking hilarious."

"But makes our appearance easier."

"True." He grinned, "So I get to slip inside sonny boy and rough up mommy? Sounds good to me. Let's get going."

"Not so fast."

Familial leaned back on the swing and putting her right leg up on the arm of the swing, snapped her fingers, causing her shorts to vanish. Spreading her red pussy open, she tapped her swollen clit.

"Being in that little tart while daddy fucked her, got me horny. Now get on your knees and give me that pussy licking you owe me."

Dropping to his knees, Incestial laughed, "I love this job."

"And I love you, little brother." She touched his cheek softly, then grabbing his hair shoved his face between her thighs. "Now be a good boy and lick your sister's pussy!"

*****

Rose checked herself out in the full length mirror. Her long red hair was pulled into pig tails and the short sleeved white blouse was so tight across her large breasts, that if she took a deep breath the buttons might pop.

Then again, she had bout it two sizes too small to get that effect. The plaid skirt was so short that when she turned to check out her backside in the mirror she could see the bottom of her ass cheeks.

She lifted the skirt, showing off the white lace thong and shook her well rounded ass in the mirror. Rose was fair skinned and the creamy skin of her ass looked good, but she yearned to have some color added to it. Some nice red hand prints and not just anyone's hands, but her sons.

She turned back to the mirror taking in her knee high white stockings and the black fuck me stiletto's she had bought earlier today. Leaning closer to the mirror she focused on her full lips which she had painted a deep red and batted her brown eyes in the mirror, noting the extra thick mascara she had used tonight.

"You look like a whore, Rose." She told herself with a smile.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were poking through the shirt. Rubbing them through the material she imagined the look on Jack's face when he saw her. He would give her that disgusted, 'are you kidding' look and make some comment she looked like trash, or she was dressed like a skank.

It was Halloween and this was supposed to be a costume, but she'd been dressing like this for months, trying to get Jack to do more than bitch at her, but hoping she could entice him to take her, to treat her like the whore she was acting like.

She was sure she had him last week. She'd brought a guy his age back from a bar and knowing full well her son was home. She'd started right there in the living room, dropping to her knees and sucking off the lucky stud who was taking the place of her son in her lust filled mind.

Sure enough she'd seen a shadow at the top of the stairs. She made a show of giving the guy, she couldn't even recall his name? Billy, Bobby? One hell of a blow job, letting him cum all over her face.

She them lay back on the couch and the entire time her lover went down on her, she had played with her tits and kept her eye on that shadow that wasn't moving, which meant Jack was taking in the show.

A show is exactly what Rose put on, letting him fuck her in every position then ending with him coming all over her tits. She'd made sure she was facing the stairs when she was getting it doggy style.

She showed Jack how much his mother loved getting fucked by guys half her age and hoping he would want to be her next one. Hell, her last one, because that's all Rose wanted, was to have her son be her lover.

The next morning Jack had laid into her saying she was a disrespectful slut and what the hell was she doing fucking right there in the parlor. Rose had stood there, her pussy dripping as Jack stood there angrily berating her.

As always, she had been demure. saying she was sorry and batting her eyes and pouting. What she really wanted to do was drop to her knees and show her son how bad she really was, but by being good to him!

Rose wanted more than him to be rough with her, she wanted him. All of him and desperately wanted Jack to see her as a woman. But what she had been craving for months was for him to take her and she figured at his age she would get him by not being seductive and subtle. She showed him what she had to offer with that young lover and everything she would be happy to do for him.

But it hadn't worked, nothing had and she couldn't bring herself to simply go to him and admit her desire. What if she were wrong and there was no interest at all? That his anger was really just the anger of seeing his forty three year old mom dress like she was half that age and act wanton?

Then he would leave and losing Jack would break her heart, just as his father leaving had done. But Jack senior was a liar and a cheat. He had broken her heart, but it was good riddance once she had found out all the girls he had slept with.

But her son leaving would hurt her deeply. She loved Jack and over the last couple of years that love had morphed from that of a mother for her son to her wanting him as a lover, as her everything.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,247 Followers
123456...9