Hell-Bent For Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers

He pushed his jeans down and Rose licked her lips when his cock sprang free.

"Oh, honey." She whispered at the sight of his long thick cock.

His purple head was dripping and she tried to move forward, her mouth wide open to take her son's beautiful cock into it. She whimpered in pain and frustration when he held back by her hair.

Jack gave her a nasty smile that sent a shiver through her and holding his cock he asked, "This what you want, mom?"

"Yes!" She moaned, and then yelped in surprise when he slapped her in the face with it. He was so big and he had hit her so hard it stung her cheek, but she didn't care, she just wanted it. Jack laughed and proceeded to whip his mother's face with his cock, smacking it repeatedly against her cheeks.

She felt his pre cum dripping down her face and whining in frustration pulled against his grip, ignoring the pain in her scalp and trying to get her mouth on him. Her lips grazed the tip, but with a laugh, he pulled it away from her.

"How's it feel to be teased?" He demanded and punctuated his question by slapping her right breast hard enough to make her yelp. "How does it feel to have something you want shoved in your face and not be able to have it?"

He pushed his cock against her cheek and wiped it in circles, smearing his pre cum all over her.

Rose struggled against the tie and not as an act. She wanted her hands free to grab that beautiful cock and shove it in her mouth, then her pussy, maybe even her ass at this point.

"That's what you've been doing to me." Jack continued, while dragging his cock along her forehead and down her other cheek, leaving a sticky trail all over her face. "Showing off, making me think of you, making me want you, but never giving it to me!"

His words had her as hot as his cock did. He had wanted her! All this time her teasing had been working! Those two things, demons, spirits, whatever they were had been right. He lusted for her, but would never make the move until now.

"Shut your slutty mouth." Jack cupped her chin and holding her mouth closed pressed the tip of his cock against her lips.

Rose whimpered pathetically as the object of her lust was dripping down her chin. Her entire face was sticky and glistening and sitting here her tits out, her hands bound and her son tormenting her with his cock.

Rose felt totally wanton, sexy, slutty, dirty and oh so fucking wet!

Jack was breathing hard, his chest heaving and his hand was trembling on her head, His eyes were bright with excitement and lust and Rose yearned for him to stop teasing and give it to her. No sooner had the thought crossed her mind, Jack pushed his cock hard into her lips.

"Take it."

Rose eagerly opened wide and groaned when he eased his cock slowly into her mouth. He stopped and wrapping her lips tightly around his hard shaft, she bobbed her head. Jack moaned and his eyes widened as he watched his mother sucking his cock, he had waited so long for this, had dreamt of it for months.

Rose moaned as she moved her head faster and took more of him into her hot wet mouth. She looked up at him, her large brown eyes wide and as filled with lust as his own, as she devoured her son's big cock.

"Yes." He breathed, "Suck that cock, you little slut."

"Hmm, your slut." She whispered around the tip as she teased her tongue around the edge of it. "My slut mother." He told her, "My mother who doesn't pay attention to her own rules." Rose gasped when he shoved his cock hard into her mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouthful." He laughed, then taking her pigtails in each hand pulled her face against him,

Rose gagged as his huge cock was buried deep in her throat, but opened wider and accepted every inch of him. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair and his balls were pressed against her chin.

Jack held her there and looking up at him, she whimpered for him. Jack pulled his hips back, removing his cock halfway, then thrust into her mouth again. This time she was ready for him and with a gurgling moan easily took him deep.

"That's it, mom. This is how you want it isn't it?" He pulled and pushed, using her pigtails as handles and fucking her face. "Nice and rough, nice and nasty."

Rose's only answer was a wet moaning sound as he thrust his hips and was now pounding his cock into her mouth. Her eyes were watering and was making gurgling and gagging noises as he face fucked her like she was some whore.

But that's what she was, a whore. Only a whore would be sitting here moaning, her pussy soaking through her thong as her son brutally fucked her mouth. Jack ripped his cock from he mouth and she gasped as a long thick trail of drool and pre cum came with it, dripping down her chin and all over her tits.

The warm fluid slid across her nipples and Rose squirmed on the bed, grinding her ass into the mattress, she needed to come so bad! Her attention was pulled away from her yearning pussy and back to her mouth when Jack thrust it back into it so hard his balls slapped her chin.

He pulled her hair harder and faster, now leaving his cock still and working her mouth along his sloppy wet shaft. Rose opened as wide as she could, allowing her spit to ooze out onto his cock and make it even wetter.

She was making sloppy wet sucking and gulping sounds like a porn star and the entire time keeping her watering eyes on his face. Jack was staring down at her a mixed look of surprise and desire on his face, as if he couldn't believe he was standing there using his mother's mouth and she loved every minute of it.

Jack worked his hips again, now savagely taking her mouth. The head of his cock was hitting the back of her throat and she alternately gagged and moaned as he continued face fucking his mother.

He was breathing harder and his cock was twitching in her mouth as he ravaged his mother's mouth. Each time he thrust into her all Rose could imagine was him fucking her other lips, pounding her pussy this hard and fast.

"Take it!" he moaned, "Suck that fucking cock, mom. Suck that cock the way you made me want you to!"

She moaned at his words and shook her head back and forth, working her mouth around his shaft as he wildly plunged it into her face.

"You love it don't you?" He asked, "Love me fucking your slutty mouth, love your son treating you like a pig!"

"Hmm-mm," She gurgled as long lines of spit trailed from the corners of her mouth and her makeup ran down her face from her watering eyes.

"You look so fucking good." He commented, "Like a real whore, like a real," he stopped and gasped as his cock twitched in her mouth, "Like one of those nasty mothers in the movies I started watching because of you."

He fucked her harder, but his hips were not in rhythm, but jerking as he was losing control. "Watching those mom's wishing they were you, picturing you being my slut, being my dirty fucking...Oh fuck!"

Jack called out and Rose squealed loudly when his cock erupted in her mouth. He had been balls deep and his thick hot cum sprayed down her more than willing throat. Jack held himself there, pressing her face into him as his cock jumped and jerked, filling her mouth.

Rose whimpered and moaned as she worked her mouth, milking her son's cock, fighting to get every drop. She slid her tongue out along his balls and moaned when his cum spilled from her mouth and down her face.

"All of it." Jack moaned now pumping his cock hard into her mouth, "Every fucking drop, take every fucking drop."

Rose didn't need to be told, she was sucking hard enough to hollow her cheeks as her son pumped his hips, emptying his balls into his slutty mother's greedy mouth. With a moan, Jack pulled his cock from her and taking a sticky stream of cum laced spit with it.

It dripped down his shaft to his balls and letting one of her pigtails go, he lifted his cock against his stomach and shoved her face into his balls. Rose didn't need him to tell her what he wanted because it was what she wanted.

She slurped and sucked and slicked, cleaning cum from his balls and causing him to moan as she bathed them with her swirling tongue. Jack pulled back from her and grabbing her shoulders yanked her to her feet.

Rose yelped as he spun her around and grabbing her collar literally tore the white shirt off of her, pulling it down her arms and ripping the sleeves as he yanked it over her tied hands. He shoved her in the back, bending her over the bed and her pussy gushed when he grabbed her skirt and pushed it up over her hips.

Jack grabbed her thong, yanked it to the side and Rose screamed in pleasure as her son drove his still rock hard cock into her sopping wet slit.

"Fuck!" She cried as she slammed balls deep inside her. He was so big!

Jack didn't tease or toy with her, he squeezed her hips so hard she whimpered and hammered away at her pussy, fucking her so hard the bed was rocking.

"Yes, baby, yes!" She moaned, "Fuck me, give me that big cock! Oh, take your slutty mom, she needs it!"

"All whores do." He leaned over and grabbing the back of her head shoved her face into the bed. Rose moaned as the cum and other fluids on her face was smeared into it while her son fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked in her life. She could hear his cock entering her sloppy pussy and feel his balls slapping against her swollen clit.

Jack gathered her pig tails in one hand and pulling on them, lifted her partway off the bed. The pain in her head, from her holding her up by her hair was eclipsed by the pleasure of him pounding his cock even deeper at this angle.

"Fucking slut." Jack exclaimed and punctuated his words with a hard stinging slap to her right ass cheek.

"Yes!" She cried, "Spank me! Mommy's been a bad girl, baby! Thinking bad things about her son!"

Jack struck her left cheek with a slap so hard it sounded like a gunshot. Rose yelped and wiggled her stinging ass at him, begging him for more and he gave it to her. Oh, how he gave it to her. Continuing to hammer away at her stuffed and delighted pussy, Jack repeatedly struck her ass.

He went from cheek to cheek and wasn't holding back. Each blow caused a fiery stinging sensation, but also another wave of pleasure through her body. Rose could feel her ass swelling and burning and forcing her head to the side, looked into the mirror opposite the bed.

She whimpered at the sight of her son behind her, fucking her while her hands were tied behind her. Her ass was sunburn red and she could make out the shape of not only his hand, but each finger on that side of her ass.

He was timing the slaps with his thrusts so each time his cock was buried inside her he hit her. Rose's legs were trembling and her pussy contracting as her son fucked and spanked her. Her nipples were just grazing the sheet and the stimulation added to her pleasure.

"Oh, keep fucking me!" She moaned, as her back arched and she pushed her ass against him, her body tensing, straining for release.

He fucked her even faster and his balls striking her clit had her right on the edge.

"Oh, please!" She moaned, "Please don't stop! Please give it to me!" She begged, "Please fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck..."

Rose's words turned into a loud wail when her body exploded into the orgasm she had waited months for, the orgasm her son had given her. She squealed over and over, bucking her hips into him and enjoying the sounds of her son's moans has her pussy convulsed around his relentless cock.

Jack stopped spanking her and still holding her hair in one hand, grabbed the tie between her wrists and yanked up on that, pulling her off the bed. He pounded into her, the new angle adding to her body's pleasure and she howled as the most powerful orgasm of her life tore through her.

"Oh my God!" She moaned as the last waves of her climax left her body trembling, "Oh my God, baby!"

Jack stopped fucking her and sliding his cock out once again spun her around to face him.

"That's not how I wanted you to come!" He snapped angrily and pushing her back into a sitting position grabbed her head and showed his dripping cock back into her mouth.

"How's your pussy taste?" he asked, "How do you taste on your son?"

Her answer was to moan, her eyes rolling back as she sucked her juices from her son's still amazingly hard cock. Oh, please let this not just be tonight, she begged to the demons hoping they could hear her. Please let this be every night!

Jack removed his cock from her mouth and roughly pushed her onto her back on the bed. Rose grimaced from the discomfort of having her arms pinned behind her, but it was quickly forgotten when Jack dropped to his knees, lifted her legs up and shoved his face between her thighs.

"Oh, yes!" She squealed when her son plunged his tongue inside her.

He swirled his tongue and she heard him moan as he received a mouthful of his mother's sticky juices. He pumped his tongue in and out, fucking her with it and Rose squirmed on the bed, yearning to be able to play with her tits.

Jack slid his tongue from her pussy and she cried out when he shoved two fingers inside her. She rested her foot on his shoulder as he pumped them hard and fast and sliding his tongue up, found her aching clit. Rose cried out as he swirled his tongue around it and then sucked it hard into his mouth.

Her son didn't lick her pussy, he attacked it. Rose lay there moaning and yelping as he pounded his fingers into her while sucking her clit so hard his lips smacked. He alternated flicking his tongue up and down and side to side across her hard button, then sucking it roughly.

He released her other leg and as she draped her leg over his shoulder he reached up and caught her nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, Jack!" She groaned as she pushed her heel into his shoulder.

She saw him wince, but like her, she could tell it was nothing compared to the pleasure he was gaining from licking his mother's pussy. Jack's eyes were on hers and there was a slight smile on his face as he now teased his tongue around her pink nub, making a show of it.

His fingers pounded noisily into her sopping slit and her thighs were wet from her dripping. Jack's face was already glistening and sticky from her quivering pussy and damn did her look good down there.

He squeezed her nipple harder and she whimpered and sliding her other foot onto his shoulder, she pushed, arching her back off the bed. She curled her toes into her shoes and released a shuddering moan as despite just coming her body was gearing up for another orgasm.

"Right there!" She groaned as he licked her pussy furiously, "Right oh my God!"

She screamed when Jack shoved a finger hard into her ass and she went off like a rocket. Rose threw her head back and wailed like a banshee, screaming repeatedly as her second orgasm in ten minutes exploded through her.

She thrust her hips up and down, smearing her pussy into his flickering tongue and crying out as her pussy and ass convulsed around his fingers. Rose writhed and wiggled on the bed, moaning continuously as her son kept her orgasm flowing.

"Oh goddamn." She sighed, her legs falling limply from his shoulders leaving matching red welts where her heels had dug in.

Rose lay there staring at the ceiling, her heart pounding and her body still trembling from the aftereffects of her second powerful climax. Jack eased his fingers from her holes, then standing grabbed her feet, pushed her legs in the air and entered her.

"Oh God!" She called out as using her heels as handles he spread her legs as wide as he could and tore into her.

Jack smiled down at her as he hammered her pussy mercilessly. Rose moaned and yelped, but otherwise lay there unmoving, just letting her son have his way with her. Jack was sweating and the moisture made the muscles in his chest and arms stand out even more.

Lifting her head from the bed, she moaned out, "Untie me, Baby, let me touch you, let me feel you."

"You want to be untied?" he asked, slowing his thrusting. "Okay, if you insist."

He withdrew from her and she cried out, when he used her legs to flip her over onto her stomach. Jack pushed her all the way onto the bed and crawling between her legs, shoved his cock inside her. Rose tried to force herself up, but he put his hand in the middle of her back, pinning her down.

He pulled the tie from around her wrists, then holding them put her arms up over her head and held them there beneath his as he fucked her. Rose was yelping into the bed as she was laying flat beneath him, his cock driving straight into her.

Jack was stretched out over her, his breathing heavy in her ear as he fucked her so hard she was bouncing on the bed. She looked up to see her hand held beneath his and the sight made her shiver in excitement. My god, was he taking her! She had never been fucked in this position before and she found herself wondering if he'd seen this in a movie or done it to some lucky little slut.

Jack's breathing was getting louder and there was a slight gasp at the end of each breath. His hands were trembling on hers and she felt his body tense. He moved, placing his knees on the backs of hers and releasing her hands, put his in the middle of her back and proceeded to fuck her harder than before.

She howled beneath him as he pushed her into the bed causing her to bounce back up into his relentless cock. He was fucking her so hard it was bordering on painful, but at the same time she wished it would never end.

Jack gave her several more savage thrusts and with a loud moan came inside her.

"Oh, yes!" She squealed at the sensation of her son's cock erupting, sending his hot come deep into his mother's pussy. "Give it to me!" She moaned as he fucked her slowly now, but each thrust ending in another squirt of cum.

Jack whimpered in her ear and as his cock twitched one last time, giving her the last of his cum, he slumped down on top of her.

"Breath, baby." She whispered, "Just relax, hmmm," She sighed, "I can feel your heart beating."

"Damn." He said softly in her ear, "That was...damn."

"Yes it was." She replied.

They lay there quietly for a few minutes and Rose moaned as she felt his cock soften inside her.

Jack rolled off of her to lay on his back next to her and said, "I can't believe we did that."

"I can't believe we waited," she laughed.

With a groan, she forced her sore, but satisfied, body to move. She turned onto her side and slid over next to him, putting her hand on his chest.

"Mom, I'm...I'm sorry." He said.

"Sorry? For what? Honey, that was amazing!"

"I was too rough." He looked upset, "I was just so frustrated. You've been teasing me for so long and I don't know what came over me, something just...just snapped and I did that."

"That, was exactly what your mother wanted, baby." She kissed his cheek, "Honey I wanted you to take me like that, not sure why, but God, I've dreamed of it. Its why I've teased you."

"You're not mad?"

"Baby, I am pretty damned satisfied." She said, "Now that you have, would you....want to again?"

"Can we?" He looked at her and no longer looked angry, now he looked like the sweet son, her man of the house he'd been to her for the last year. "I really want you, mom."

"I want you too." She yawned, suddenly exhausted.

"And I love you." He said, his eyes closing, as if he were as tired as her.

"Love you to." She had to force the words out as her eyes could no longer stay open and she slipped into a sudden sleep.

*****

"Now that's some role reversal." Incestial laughed, peeking through the window from the roof of back porch where they stood watching Rose and Jack sleep. "She's going to feel that spanking for days."

"You're just jealous because you can't turn my ass any redder than it already is." Familial, quipped, then sighed, "But you do try." She frowned. "Any real affection beyond that desire to treat his mother like a slut?"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,201 Followers
1...456789