Hell Bent for Leather Ch. 01

Story Info
A new beginning for Donkey Productions is about to dawn.
7k words
4.11
8.5k
4

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a continuation of my story, "Connie Takes Charge". Most of the characters contained herein have appeared in my previous works as well.

*****

Connie came down the stairs, hoping to avoid Brad. She didn't want him to see her in her new mini, a sleek black number with a plunging neckline that showed off her cleavage. Brad liked cleavage, but the show wasn't for him. She was on her way to a Donkey Productions Board meeting, or so she told him.

"You going dressed like that?"

"I told you before, Japanese men have crazy fantasies about western women. The shorter the skirt the better the result."

"But you look so damn sexy." Brad approached his wife and wrapped his arms around her. "How about a quickie?"

"Stop pawing at me," Connie said, wearily. "I'm running late."

"Come on, babe." Brad, who was only wearing jockey shorts, reached inside the opening and pulled out his cock. "You once told me you were the best cocksucker in the world, remember?"

"Brad, stop it!" But he didn't, so...

WHAP! Brad crumbled to the ground in a resounding thud, clutching his balls. He appeared to be in real agony. Connie had mastered the art of ballbusting, which she only ever used on her husband, partly as a way to control him and partly as a way to take out her frustration for having married him, which she now knew was a mistake. Sure, he gave her upward mobility, but she could have achieved that on her own, on her own terms, and besides, she loved another. 'I married the wrong man', she would wail to Jane and Arlene, after a few drinks and a few tokes on the hash pipe.

Brad gasped for breath. He was having second thoughts about their femdom role-playing, because look what it led to? Connie realized that she must have kicked him harder than she intended, or else scored a direct hit. Yeah, that's what it probably was; a direct hit. What were the odds? It made her feel guilty. She had been a bitch lately.

Connie helped him to his feet. She took his limp penis in her hand and licked the tip as suggestively as she could. "Oh yeah," he panted. "That's the girl I married." Brad's cock hardened. Connie knew she could get him off in a minute or two, but she chose not to. Instead she squeezed the top of his nut-sack, where it met the base of his shaft, which gave her easy access to his balls. Brad enjoyed the sensation, unaware that she now had him where she wanted him, and was caught off-guard when she balled up her fist and punched his testicles as hard as she could.

"I'm late," she said, by way of explanation. Checking her hair in the hall mirror, she said: "if you're awake when I get home I'll make it up to you, I promise. "I'll suck your cock and I'll let you cum in my face. How's that?" Brad was still crumpled on the ground. It was all part of her plan. By the time she was done training him he would be so pussy-whipped that she'd own him. Men are so stupid, she thought, as she left the house.

William took an Uber and met her at their Santa Monica rendezvous, after which they drove in her car to the Palisades, but they hadn't seen each other in two weeks. William couldn't stop staring at her cleavage, and Connie had trouble concentrating on her driving, so distracted was she by the expanding bulge in his crotch. They found a spot to pull off on the long, winding road that led to Jane's house. Within seconds he was devouring her breasts with his hands and face while she struggled to loosen his belt and unzip his fly.

"Here, let me help you." Connie smiled as William's big dong bounced off his thigh and momentarily hung suspended in the air until coming to rest. "You certainly look happy to see me," she grinned.

"I haven't cum in two days," he confessed, "waiting for today."

They kissed so passionately that they almost sucked the wind out of each other. Connie's hand on William's bone caused him to buck and kick. "You are really turned on," she said. What a stud, she thought, and he saved himself for me. It made her feel special. William was the one who unlocked the box from which flowed her liberated sexuality. But though he brought out the slut in her, their relationship wasn't just sexual; there was mutual love, friendship, and respect. "Just lean back and let me service you," she said. "You need an orgasm."

Connie preferred the semen stain in her car than on her dress, so she pulled back, kept her eyes riveted on the big guy's rod, and stroked it up and down, up and down, the foreskin at the top of his shaft burying his tiny cockhead on the upward motion. He may have had what he liked to call a 'hillbilly pecker', but it was all hers. To mix things up she loosened her grip on it and switched to short, rapid strokes, and twirled the penis around in all directions until wave after wave of white cream splashed onto the floor of her new Mercedes. She kept her hand on the prize as he slumped and moaned in satisfaction; she had felt the surge in his shaft as the juice moved up to the exit ramp and it felt good.

"I guess we should go, huh," Connie said, sliding her bra back in place. "Can you reach in the glove compartment and get me a tissue." William responded by licking his sperm off of her hand.

"You don't need a tissue."

"She looked at his cock and giggled. It was still itching for action. "That thing ain't going back in your pants," she observed. "Maybe you need a second helping."

****

Tony Grant was a body builder, and a damn good one at that. More to the point, in 2016 he had been named Mr. Nude America, winning the competition on his first try. All bodybuilders are narcissists, otherwise why put in the hard work? They do it for themselves, and in return they expect to be worshipped, because deep down inside everyone wished they had a sculptured body, it's just that most people weren't willing to put in the hard work. Of those who do, few have hang-ups about the human body. True bodybuilders exercise every muscle, and Tony was among those who placed weighted bands over their cocks and did penis curls. Of course one needed a boner to pull that trick off, but a serious weightlifter wouldn't have a shortage of willing helpers.

Tony defended his participation in the nude competition, even though it limited his opportunities in the mainstream world of professional bodybuilding, a world where a muscular man wearing a tiny thong was socially appropriate, but dick swinging wasn't. Tony liked dick swinging. "I guarantee you, its every bodybuilder's dream to compete in the nude," he told an interviewer in a frank exchange shortly after winning the title. "That's bodybuilding in its purest form. The only ones against it are the men with tiny dicks."

In response to a direct question he said: "One third of bodybuilders are gay, one third are straight, and one third go both ways. Think about it," he said. "That means two thirds of us have had a cock up our ass. As for me...lets just say that I'm cool with everything...Hell no, I'm not gay, but at this level the human body is a work of art, and I appreciate art...Have I had a cock in my mouth? You bet, and you know what, I enjoyed it. Does that make me gay? Man, did you see the women in the audience? Every one of them would suck my dick in a heartbeat." Tony didn't need to add that many of them had.

Tony never really capitalized on his crown, but he got work as a model. He had lots of offers to do porn, which he declined. However, before becoming Mr. Nude America he appeared a couple of videos; nothing he was proud of, but nothing he wouldn't own up to. He also did some softcore work, and in one scene, which happened to have a long shelf life on the Internet, a group of four people, two men and two women, caressed every sinew of his nude body in a classical, muscle-worship themed video. There was a little penis petting, and Tony got a boner, but there was no stroking and no orgasm.

There was always a need in the world of modeling for men made of granite, so Tony didn't need porn to earn a living. When bodybuilders were needed for a television or movie spot, or when muscles were required for a photo shoot, Tony got a call. His work invariably called for him to wear a tiny bikini thong, which would show maximum coverage of his buffed body without offending the prudish, and the pouch that held his junk held little back, the material so thin that the outline of his cock-head was clearly defined. Tony found it absurd that this was socially acceptable but nudity wasn't.

"...You don't know what it's like to compete in the nude. It's an incredible rush; nothing can compare to it, no drug can give you a better high...shit yeah, I train nude; all the time...anyone doesn't like it, they can kiss my ass, or change gyms...And let me tell you, you don't know what it's like to walk out on stage in front of two thousand people and have them gasp and awe, and you don't know if they're applauding your body or your dick. You try at first not to think about it, but eventually you come to embrace it...I think I was the only one who got an erection." Tony guffawed. "That's probably why I won."

Tony was a light-skinned, copper-colored, African-American man, six foot two, and two hundred and twenty pounds of solid mass. He had a fifty-four inch chest and a twenty-eight inch waist, and earned the right to speak out, and he perpetually railed against the hypocrisy. Tony would much rather model nude, because he believed in the concept. Of note, he had few equals in the male anatomy department and, as previously stated, all bodybuilders are narcissists. Competitions have winners and losers, and losers look for an excuse, and there were many who thought Tony won his title because of his cock and not his overall physique.

Tony never bothered to defend his title. "Why bother," he'd ask? "I've already beaten these guys; I got nothing left to prove." He did some nude modeling for adult-themed enterprises, but those ventures had no staying power, so if he wanted steady work he'd have to either put on a thong or a condom. It wasn't much of a choice.

One day he met Marlow. Feeling bored after her husband passed away, she had contacted her former agent to let him know that she was interested in working again, which is how she found herself in a photographer's studio with Tony Grant.

"Look at you," Tony had said to bikini-clad Marlow, when the shoot was over. "You workout. I can tell."

"Well, a little," she replied, modestly.

"It shows; you got a great body, I mean a great body, but it's all covered up. Such a pity..."

Marlow blushed. "This isn't too much covering up," she replied, accompanied by a nervous giggle. "I feel very exposed."

"Oh, are you the shy type?"

"I guess I am, a little, at least in public." Marlow did the math: a muscular Adonis with an enormous bulge in his pouch, coming on to her; it was quite flattering.

The moment finally came when it was time to put up or shut up. Tony put up. Right there in the back room of the photographer's studio. Marlow was wondering how they'd handle the potentially awkward scene, but Tony had no qualms stepping out of his 'dink suit', as she called it, and letting it all hang out. Marlow yelped with surprised delight, having thought he was bluffing.

Despite assumptions to the contrary, which were based solely on her knockout, glammed appearance, Marlow was reserved. She tried not to show too much emotion when Tony's cock bounced free. In fact, she tried not to even look, but the temptation was too much. She was no stranger to the male anatomy, and she had sampled her fair share of man-meat, but there was something about Tony's that was hard to ignore. It wasn't simply the size, although it was big, as in twelve-and-one-quarter inches big. Later, that quarter-inch would prove vital, but for now Marlow was looking beyond the length.

The thing hung down as if it was attached to weights, but it wasn't simply that; it looked like a tiger ready to pounce. It was vibrant and swinging, yet at the same time, constrained. Marlow realized that she couldn't even tell for certain whether it was erect or whether that's how it looked when limp, or what was going on? Was he aroused, was he interested in her, was he gay, flaccid, impotent, a sicko; all these things crossed her mind. Such was the impact that a naked Tony Grant could have on a person. Ultimately, his package made Marlow think of a King Cobra snake - slithering, coiled up, waiting to unfurl and attack.

There was also significant bend in the shaft, starting about an inch above the cock-head, so the final two inches of the twelve-inch specimen curved sharply to the left. The tilt was the exclamation point that made the penis all the more intriguing, and it was having a hypnotic effect on her. Marlow couldn't stop staring. This might have been the most mouth-watering cock she had ever seen.

She thought carefully what to say next. "I can see why you prefer nude modeling," she finally replied. It was, suggestive yet understated, and she gave just a hint of a faint smile. "If you got it, flaunt it, I suppose."

"What about you?"

"I'm not a prude, if that's what you mean. I'll change right here too, if you want."

But before Tony could savor it, Marlow had some bad news for him. "Would you turn around please? I know, I'm a tease, but I didn't lie. I said I'd change right here..."

Tony thought it cute that Marlow was acting shy and he did as asked. A quick gaze at his firm butt cheeks gave her the shivers, but she hurriedly removed her top and replaced it with a bra and tee shirt. She removed her bikini bottom, but when she bent down she could see that a mirror was giving him the best view in town, despite his back being turned. At this point she either stopped caring or dropped the pretense, and she struck up a conversation while still nude from the waist down.

Tony turned to face her. Oh yes, Marlow thought, now he's got a boner, and she chuckled to herself. How silly of her to think that the coiled snake was his best effort. His penis still bent to the left, except it now looked like a savage beast hunting for its dinner. She cleared her throat. "Wow," she said, trying not to laugh or, even worse, throw herself on him and beg him to devour her. She tried to remain coy, but it was difficult. Marlow hadn't had sex, good sex anyway, in quite some time, and Tony's buffed frame and ginormous sausage was making her hot. For his part, Tony found Marlow sexy and desirable. He went for glamorous blondes who spent a lot of money on their looks, and despite being heavily made-up, and despite having on what he assumed were hair extensions, she was a natural beauty. And even were she not, 'penis don't lie', as they say in Donkey-land, and Tony's was between a rock and a hard place.

Marlow later referred to it as an epiphany, a 'eureka' moment. "When I saw that club staring at me...I knew I...I...I don't know...all I knew was that it was a good thing, and that I wanted more of it." She'd laugh in memory of that moment and how flustered she got, and still got, when she first laid eyes on the massive, boned-up, swinging appendage that belonged to Tony Grant.

Tony, for his part, was visibly impressed with Marlow's package. "My oh my, your breasts are spectacular! What are they, thirty-eight double D's?"

Marlow cupped her boobs from under her bra.

"Thirty-six, but you right about the double D's." It's easy what a naked man can get away with; had someone approached her on the street with that he'd get an eye-full of pepper spray.

"I like smoothies," he quipped. Marlow looked down and realized that she was still naked, so she quickly put on her panties and blue jeans.

They fucked like bunny rabbits that evening. Marlow brought him back to her house and after the requisite kissing and feeling, Tony stripped and lay down on the bed. Marlow got to witness the entire unfurling. The penis curls he did really reaped rewards, because his cock was able to stand upright on its own, even though the bend remained. It seemed that it didn't matter the position he was in, his cock had a bend that wasn't going away.

"What happens when you shoot?" Marlow removed her top.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, when you cum. Does it fire off to the side?"

Tony laughed. He grabbed his dick and wiggled it. "It'll straighten out and fit nice and tight when it's inside your pussy. How about we give it a good ride?"

"Impatient aren't we," she teased, removing her bra. Now it was Tony's turn to gasp. He began to stroke his cock, which was chomping at the bit for some action.

Marlow removed her panties. "What don't you leave that big club for me," she suggested. Tony put his arms to his side and waited. She stretched out on top of him and felt his muscles press against her. His cock was squirming under her weight. The penis, ah yes the penis; how could she forget? Slowly sliding herself down, she came face-to-face with The Club, which would heretofore be her nickname for the Royal Penis, which was another nickname she had for it. A cock so amazing it needed two nicknames...

The damn thing was still upright, and although she admired the muscular body to which it was attached, the penis was the prize. This was all about the cock. Marlow had a lot of pent-up sexual energy, but she'd try and prolong the game for a while longer. Studs like Tong take for granted that the world is their oyster, but she wanted to be different and give him something to remember her by. Right now the situation called for foreplay. She had just given the club a few strokes when the muscular weightlifter grabbed her by the hips, hoisted her in the air and planted her on top of his face, whereby his tongue entered her orifice.

Okay, so he was considerate, thinking of her and not his own animal instinct. She'd reward him for that, and she knew then that she'd surrender to him and give him whatever he wanted.

Quite by accident they found their sexual nirvana. Marlow wasn't used to a trophy cock; older, wealthy men had been her forte, so now that she was face-to-face with one she probably overreacted, not that Tony minded. She toyed with it; she slapped it, she rubbed it between her hands, tickled it, flicked at it with her fingers, rubbed it along her face, licked it all over - she did everything to it she could think of. When she grabbed it from the bottom and wiggled it, the tilted curve became exaggerated, and because of its weight, gravity took over, and the rock-solid bone actually drooped in the direction of the tilt.

Tony's body tensed. He was nearing the finish line. Marlow had made him wait, but it was going to be worth it. As soon as he announced his orgasm she attempted to slide her hand up to the tip for a final squeeze and thrust, but the shaft was wet from saliva and pre-cum, which cause her hand to slip off, at the exact moment semen began discharging. Tony's tilted penis stayed upright, and Marlow was so mesmerized by the squirting that she simply gaped at it, not using her hand to milk it, and she took delight in watching the juice run down the side of the shaft. Tony's cock kept pulsating; it was clear that there was a lot more sperm waiting to be released. He groaned with pleasure and contorted his body, trying to extract the remaining cream, and his cock strained at the effort. He raised his hand to service it, but Marlow pushed it away.

"This is why you lift the weights," she exclaimed. "This is why you workout. Let it flow, baby!"

Tony smiled. His muscles were contracting, his legs were still making spasmodic movements, cum was still oozing down, and when Marlow finally relented and placed her hand on the beast and gave it a squeeze, Tony let out a loud groan and a tremendous burst of warm, white fluid flew out and landed on his thigh, proving that his cum ejected in the direction of the tilt, just as she thought it would.

12