Hell Bent for Leather Ch. 03

Story Info
Marlow gets revenge on the neighborhood peeper, i.e. Herman.
4.1k words
3
5.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlow walked over to the window and looked out. It was a beautiful morning and the view was worth waking up for. She stretched the morning sleep out, flexing her shoulders and back. Though she couldn't see anything, her thoughts turned to the neighborhood peeper. An enterprising pervert such as Herman probably figured out a way to spy on her bedroom. For all she knew he was nearby, penis in hand, peering, leering, tingling with sexual desire. A beauty such as Marlow was familiar with male lust, so Herman was nothing new, but the way he went about his business was unusual, to say the least.

She was wearing a flimsy tank top and cotton panties - her sleeping attire. Surely Herman didn't wear the cock clamp all the time; if he did he was in a lot of trouble, because if he were watching right now he'd have a boner for sure. Marlow looked down and saw the outline of her nipples pressed against the light cotton material and, for whatever reason, she impulsively removed her top and tossed it behind her - a little reward for the little pervert. Thirty seconds or so to let him memorize the moment, and she sauntered over to the mirror to look at herself. Even without makeup she was a looker, and as she combed her hair she wondered how to best play the situation. As far as she knew, she never had a peeper stalking her, but Herman did it in an innocent and honest way that it was almost endearing.

She went out to the pool clad only in her thin cotton panties, which were white and practically see-through. She turned up the volume on the music, the better to lure him in. Going over to the spot where she and Tony fucked, she placed a towel on the air mattress. Surely he must be watching by now. Marlow rubbed lotion over her breasts. The next step in the progression was to turn around and wiggle her butt cheeks as she removed her panties. Adroitly stepping out of them, she smiled to herself at the thought of putting on a show for an appreciative audience. What to do...what to do?

Marlow went back into the house and returned with a vibrator. Lying on the air mattress, she played with her succulent boobs, twisting the nipples with her fingers. Had he cum yet? Trying to turn Herman on was turning her on, and soon her cunt was begging for attention. She started fingering herself, but quickly realized she needed more, so she turned to the woman-pleaser and shoved it into her vagina; harder and harder, moaning with pleasure, getting wetter and wetter, until she shuddered with the inevitable release. Breathing heavy, she hoped that Herman had masturbated too, assuming of course he was peeping. Marlow was really turned-on. Tony was on his way over, but she needed it right now.

At that particular moment however, Herman was busy. Sitting in a divan on the patio, Hideki and Jane were both wearing kimonos that were open, exposing their nakedness. Jane's glorious, blonde pubic bush had been trimmed, shampooed, conditioned, and combed to perfection; it shined, it sparkled, it gave off life. Herman was now doing the same for Hideki, who slumped against his wife in a relaxed state of mind. They were holding hands, lovebirds once again. Hideki's cock was totally limp, exhausted beyond any hope. Two orgasms last night, twice more this morning, and he was done for. Jane was happy too.

Sex conquers all, and it led to a compromise. Jane would first go to Tokyo and film the softcore porn Hideki was producing. Arlene and Connie would travel with her, the initial plan being that they would film a Soapland episode in Tokyo, but it dawned on everyone that the only thing better than one western goddess was three of them. Hideki's film would be what the Japanese refer to as 'time-stopping', which was a very popular genre. The plots revolve around perverts who had the ability to freeze people in time and do nasty things to them while they remained motionless. The perverts were males, preying upon innocent females, and most scenes usually began with fondling, which led to nudity, before ending with hardcore sex.

Hideki's film would be different, which he was certain would appeal to the jaded porn audience tired of the same-old. For one thing, there'd be a gender reversal, with the woman as the perverts. As for sex, let it suffice to say that the Japanese never tire of watching men masturbate in the presence of women, especially western goddesses in short skirts. Hideki was so certain it would be a hit he was already planning a sequel.

Another popular genre was that of the invisible pervert, with men again being the perpetrators, but who wouldn't want to see Jane and friends walk into a locker room, or wherever naked men congregate? This would allow for solo masturbation in the shower, or perhaps a circle-jerk. They could even throw caution to the wind, if they were daring enough, and have homo-sex in front of the bemused women. The possibilities were endless. The gender reversal could also be reversed, with the ladies stripping down to their bras and panties while a horde of Japanese semen flew through the air. For Hideki though, the real purpose of the films was to show off his long-legged, blonde, erotic sex-bomb of a wife, and make his peers and rivals jealous, all in a format socially acceptable enough for him not to lose face.

In return, Hideki would give her the freedom to create her own films, and if she wanted to appear in them too then so be it. He had but one request, which was that she limit her on-screen sex to a specific man. "Who," she asked?"

"It's a secret for now," he said, leaving Jane to wonder what he had planned, but she eventually got Herman to spill the beans.

"Really?" Jane was surprised. "You mean he wants me to fuck the one man who ought to be making him jealous, the one bone that makes me dick-crazy? I don't get it; what's the catch?"

"You should see the numbers," Herman replied. "Dan's even more popular than William."

"You're crazy," she said. "He doesn't want me to fuck Dan just so he can make more money. There's gotta be a sicko reason behind this. And you, my little pervert, are going to find out and tell me, right?" Herman nodded. Jane smiled, because it showed that Hideki still desired her - otherwise he wouldn't care who she fucked, and she felt silly for having begun to doubt it. They both had their peccadillos. If he wanted to fuck Herman, or Connie - which she first took as an insult - it came with the territory. She rode the Tomahawk, hadn't she, and her craving for Donkey Dan had been so obvious that even her husband had taken note.

Herman played with the little pubic hair that Hideki did have, giving him a groin rub in the process. Every now and again he'd make contact with the shrunken wiggly worm, but the mogul's penis was asleep. Soon Hideki was on the massage table, Jane rubbing his chest while Herman worked on his feet. There was a brief penis twitching, but not long thereafter he was in blissful slumber.

"C'mon," Jane said. "Help me pick out clothes for dinner." Together they selected several dresses, all of which Jane had to try on, and since each dress required its own underwear, she had to keep changing her bras and panties. Herman took photos to upload on his website, which she grudgingly allowed, slightly amused to know that Japanese boys beat-off to them, or so Herman claimed.

Herman had made himself even more useful by learning how to give pedicures, the reason he took to it so well being the opportunities for upskirts, or uppies, as he liked to call them. "Maybe you should offer to do Marlow's toes," Jane suggested. "You can say it's a way of making up for spying on her."

Herman perked. "You think she'd agree?"

"I don't know, I'll ask her. You know what? You such a good job with my wardrobe maybe I'll recommend you to her. What do you think? You wanna rummage through her panties and hand-wash her bras?"

Herman got suspicious. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Jeez," she griped, "I try to give you a little reward, and this is my thanks..."

"I think we're done here," he said, rather quickly. "Can I go?"

"Where you going?" He smiled devilishly and lowered his head. "Jesus fucking Christ, you're gonna go peep on her, aren't you?"

****

William flexed his muscles, entering into his best pose position. Legs apart, fists clenched, biceps coiled and tightened, he held his position as three pairs of hands lovingly patted, rubbed and devoured every inch of his muscular frame. He wondered to himself who would be the first to succumb, who'd make the first move on his slowly expanding sausage. At last he began to feel fingers making contact, but he was too lost in the moment to see whom they belonged to.

Connie crouched down to be at face level with the big rig. It had puffed out and was angling downward at a slight angle. Using only her tongue and lips, she nibbled on it, taking delight in watching it expand to threatening levels. One could always tell how aroused William was by his stamina. Even the greatest of stallions have a weakness, and William's was his staying power. Anything more than two orgasms was a compliment to his partner. William had already had three ejaculations, and a fourth might be in the works, so Connie was feeling good about herself.

William moaned and his body buckled slightly. Redwood Jim stood behind him, reaching under and cupping the stud's balls. Arlene had been multi-tasking, rubbing William's back while simultaneously swiping and slapping at Jim's thick tool. A few more sessions under her guidance and he'd be her personal sex slave - that was Arlene's endgame. Jane had Herman, Connie had William, and she'd soon have the cute, innocent-looking boy with the blond curly locks who conjured up images of milk and cupcakes, who also had a dick to die for; long and thick - god was it thick, and he was a homo to boot, which came in handy when she needed a good ass-poke. Redwood Jim checked all the boxes.

Arlene had an idea. It was getting her wet just thinking about it. Managing to pry William away from Connie, she got him down on his hands and knees. It was time to reward Jim for being such an amenable boy-toy. She knew he had had been aching for an opportunity to show his love to the muscular black Adonis, and when Arlene suggested that he rear-end William his cock was so ready and willing it entered the big guy's rectum without a hitch.

Connie watched with fascination as her lover's body submitted to Jim's thrusts. Now she understood Jane's obsession with man-on-man; it really was a turn-on. However, it eventually dawned on her that William's cock was dangling unattended, so she slid under him and latched her mouth on to the twelve-inch beast. William's grunts of pleasure turned into moans of ecstasy. Every cocksucker has a unique style, like a fingerprint, and his penis having recognized Connie's technique, it quickly responded the way she hoped it would, which was by spilling out its seed. William would have collapsed in exhaustion were it not for the fact that a massive dick was rocking his prostate. He relaxed his muscles contentedly and allowed Jim to have his way with him, which he did with relish, as evidenced by the massive load of creamy, white fluid that shortly splattered against William's backside.

"Will you look at that," yelped Arlene, and she had her redwood-boy lap up his own semen and deposit it into her mouth via a wet kiss. Step number twenty-seven, she thought, assigning an imaginary rung to the ladder she was making him climb, sort of like her own, personal stairway to heaven

****

Herman couldn't believe his luck. Marlow was naked and stretching. This exceeded his wildest dreams. What an incredible sight! The first thing he did was lower his shorts, and his penis popped out so fast it made a slapping noise against his belly. He could have cum right there and then, so aroused was he, but his preference was to hold off for as long as possible, the better to prolong the joyride. So rigid was his penis it took scant effort for him to wag it in an up-and-down motion.

This was the first time Herman had seen Marlow alone - the other times she had been with Tony. His cock ached, but in a good way. Nurtured by a warm breeze, it felt like it was floating on a cloud. His knees got weak. Herman was nearing an out-of-body experience. Marlow was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Sure, he worshipped Jane, but were he to draw up a blueprint for what turned him on, Marlow was it.

To beat-off or not beat-off - that was the question. He longed to touch his cock, which was begging for the warmth of his knowing hand. Shit, he thought, that's it; I need to jerk right now. Mad at himself for lack of willpower, his thoughts were nonetheless overruled by the need for a release.

"Aha, caught you!" Herman felt a firm hand on his shoulder and was spun around, which brought him face to face with Tony. What Herman didn't know was that Jane had texted Marlow, who texted Tony, who parked his car in her driveway and walked up the hill to Herman's not-so-secret spot. Herman was at first frantic, sputtering, trying to come up with an explanation, all the while his shorts down around his ankles, his penis showing evidence of arousal, though the evidence was starting to wane.

Tony lifted Herman up, slung him over his shoulder, and carried him down the hill and then to Marlow's back yard. His shorts had been lost in the struggle and he was naked from the waist down. Marlow laughed at his shrunken cock.

"Herman," she exclaimed, "this time I'm really offended. Not because you spied on me while I was naked, rubbing my privates, but...but, this." Marlow pointed to his limp member. "Look at that willy," she laughed. "I thought pervs were supposed to have erections when they peep." She turned to Tony. "What should we do with him?"

Tony stood in front of Herman. "Lower my pants, pervert," he barked, as sternly as he could. Freed from bondage, the Royal Penis bounced a few times before settling into it's tilted position. Marlow walked over and placed her hand underneath his lengthy shaft. "Now this is a penis," she exclaimed, looking directly at Herman.

Tony guffawed. He wouldn't mind plowing his love-doll right now, but the script called for something different. "Hit him, Tony," she demanded. For a brief second Herman thought his life was over, but Tony used the Club rather than his hands to inflict damage. "You fucking pervert," he exclaimed, slapping his ginormous penis across the startled young man's face. Back and forth it swung; five times, ten times, until it ceased to startle and turned into a game.

Realizing that he wasn't going to die, Herman changed gears. "Want me to suck it," he asked? Tony looked at Marlow for guidance.

"Herman," she said, in mock astonishment. "I thought you liked women?"

"I do," he cried, and then, thinking quickly, "but I can't resist a big dick like Tony's."

She thought for a moment. "Tony, dear, how horny are you?"

"I'm pretty damn horny," laughed the former Mister Nude Universe.

"Horny enough to do me after him?"

"Tony laughed again. "You have to ask?" Realizing that if Tony popped a load beforehand he'd be able to pump her pussy for a long satisfying while, a warm surge of adrenaline ran through her.

"Suck him off, Herman. And Tony...cum on his face." Tony's buttocks were firm and tight, and his cheeks tensed in preparation for a launching. Marlow twitched as a sea of sperm sprouted from Tony's pee-hole. God, what a man, she thought.

Herman looked at Marlow for reinforcement. He didn't bother to wipe cum from his face, wearing it like a badge of honor, letting it coagulate on his skin. Tony had quite a penis; no wonder she made him the chosen one. "Are you guys really gonna fuck," he asked?

"You can watch, while Tony shows you how a real man gets off. And let me tell you, it's not by perving. It's by sticking a big piece of meat into my tight little pussy."

Herman's cock rose once more, courtesy of Marlow's dirty-talk, and helped her decide what to do about the peeper. Tony sat Herman down on a bench and tied his hands behind his back. Herman's erection was back at its peak, and it stuck out from between his legs. "Now he can watch, but he can't play with himself." Marlow was beside herself with joy. She had found the perfect punishment.

"I got an idea," said Tony, and Marlow's panties were put to use as a blindfold. "Now he can hear us but not see us."

"Tony, that's brilliant, you're a genius. Now fuck me."

This isn't so bad, Herman thought, listening to the two of them going at it. Didn't Marlow know that being in close proximity to her while she fucked was the next best thing to fucking her himself. Listening to her passion allowed him to imagine what Tony was doing to her. It must have been ravenous, for they were both making loud noises. With no fear of being caught, Herman imagined himself in Tony's place, and his boner began to wag once more. He wondered if Marlow was looking at it, but judging from her cries he doubted it. Tony must be one hell of a fuck.

"Herman, fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me." Wait a minute. Did she just call out his name? Herman's legs weakened and he slumped back. He could sense a surge or power racing through his loins. The tip of his penis was on fire. He had a spasm, followed by a loud grunt.

"Oh Jesus," he blurted out. He spread his legs and moaned loudly. "Take that," he shouted out, triumphantly, once the jet stream of liquid love exploded out of him.

Tony wasn't too busy to not take notice. "My god, he really is a pervert. Did you see that?"

"Forget about him," Marlow demanded. "Fuck me, fuck me."

****

Jane wore a yellow paisley dress that barely covered her crotch. "Stop yanking on it," said Herman. "It's designed to show off a millimeter of panty."

Light blue panties and white bra completed the ensemble. Herman knelt before her. "Cross your legs," he said, staring into the light blue abyss of her crotch. "Perfect. Hold that position. That's how you want to look when Dan comes in. Then you can uncross as you stand up and give him the best show in town."

"You're a dumbass," retorted Jane. "Dan doesn't give a fuck about panties. That's your perversion. Dan likes to have marathon sex; that's all he cares about. The only question is where you're gonna hide; I mean, I know you're gonna watch."

"Not just me," he grinned.

It took her a moment, but Jane caught on. "You mean?"

"That's right," said Herman, slapping his ass. Hideki will do me while Dan does you."

So that was his thing. Jane didn't know what to make of it, but she could hear a car enter the driveway. "Remember to act surprised," Herman reminded her.

****

Tony stood naked, with arms folded, his massive dick swinging like a pendulum between his legs. It didn't seem fair to Herman, who was burdened with the dreaded clamp. But it was the only way Marlow would grant him access to her bedroom. Herman wasn't happy to have Tony present, but she said it was for 'protection', seeing that she'd otherwise be alone in her bedroom with the neighborhood pervert.

It was a two-step process. The first was for him to run his hands through her panties and bask in the delicacy of the material, feeding his obsession. "We can move them around by color, or by style, material...you name it."

Marlowe sat on the bed with legs crossed. "Watch this, Tony," she said. "Herman, what color are my panties?"

He didn't bat an eyelash. "You're not wearing any." Marlow blushed. "And if you must know, this clamp is starting to bother me, cause yes, you're pussy is making me horny."

Tony came over and slapped the back of his head with the Club. "Don't talk like that, pervert."

"That's an occupational hazard," Marlow interjected. "You want the job or not?"

Herman need not answer. Of course he wanted the job. Marlow removed her top and unfastened her bra, handing it to Herman. Her breasts bounced free, making Herman wince with pain - damn clamp. He brought the bra to his face. It was purple and lacy, very exciting, and seconds earlier it had been carrying boobies. He looked down at his cock and sighed. This was going to be harder than he thought. Having Tony around limited his options. He couldn't very well masturbate, could he?

12