Hell Bent for Leather Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane and the girls go to Japan and find a new Donkey boy.
5.2k words
4.14
4k
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, don't you ever get enough?" Her head resting on Dan's chest, Jane looked down and saw the eye of the Hammerhead staring straight at her.

"I can't help it," he said, smiling. Dan's life revolved around his rig; to him a boner was normal. He loved sex more than life itself. Always ready to be of service, he was much in demand. Possessing an eleven-inch monster, so heavy was its mass that it felt like iron, and a huge cock-head to boot; most people melted when they saw it draped between his legs. And when it rose, it did so majestically, his bone so stiff, the effect it had on people was palpable. Jane was a slave to it - always had been, always would be.

Now they were in the shower, cleaning up after a lengthy sex session. Even after five ejaculations, all it took was Jane's soapy hand to squeeze some life into his pecker. She knelt down to nibble on it, ravishing it with her tongue, until it hardened into a pipe.

"Slap me in the face with it," she said, transfixed.

"Can we do my favorite," he asked?

"C'mon, I wanna play; besides, how you gonna pee with a hard-on?"

"Trust me." Jane sighed, but positioned herself while Dan fiddled with his dick. Like magic, it softened just enough for a slow stream to dribble onto her face.

"Only you, Danny-boy...oh jeez," she sputtered: "give me some fucking warning, will ya." A steady surge of urine had finally made its way through his shaft and out through his pee-hole. The smile on Dan's face said it all; not the dopey, shit-eating grin he wore when called on the carpet for something he did, but the exhausting, satisfying smile of simultaneously emptying his bladder while asserting his sexual dominance.

"What's Hideki's angle," she asked, after they had dried off?

"What do you mean?"

"Why did he hook us up? Isn't he supposed to be jealous of you?"

"All I know is that I did everything to him that I did to you."

"Everything?"

"Everything...well, not the peeing. I saved that for you." Now the shit-eating grin was back. "I fucked him, he fucked me...blowjob...everything."

"Dan, what the fuck happened to you?

"What do you mean?"

"You know, this homo shit. You used to be a stallion."

"I still am." Dan rubbed his penis along Jane's thigh, causing her to blush in fond remembrance of those body-rattling orgasms. He was the only man who could make her squirt.

"But why the fuck did he want to fuck you?"

Dan laughed. "He knows you like me so he wanted to try me out; you know, experience what you experience. I don't know; it sounds like love to me."

Almost as if on cue, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Hideki seemed surprised that their lovemaking session had concluded, or had it? A man of his wealth usually gets his way, and right now he wanted a three-way with Jane and the donkey-dick. The Japanese industrialist knew a good thing when he saw it, and Dan was gold. Dan savagely pounding his ass while he devoured the freshly cleansed vagina of his blonde goddess wife was beyond gold; it was priceless.

Herman, for once, had no interest in spying on the sexual circus. He had opened up his Ivan Beatoffsky folder and was jerking to the stored images he had of Marlow. He never could find an upskirt photo of her, but he found plenty of bikini pictures as well as her wearing some skintight minis. But the real-life Marlow had already surpassed anything he could hope to find on the Internet. She had gotten comfortable being naked around him, though she used it as a tease, but she was cool with him watching her and Tony fuck. He had been given command of her underwear drawer, and he actually had his hands on her panties and her bras, with her watching in approval; and then, when he thought life couldn't get any better, Marlow changed her clothes right in front of him.

But Jane had typecast him - he was a 'chick with a dick', so Marlow would never consider taking him as a lover, and besides, a goddess like her, who fucked studs like Tony, was probably out of his league. But at least he had photos of her, along with some stimulating memories, not to mention his right hand.

Herman rubbed his penis a little more vigorously. It was rock-hard. He squeezed under his cock-head and wiggled it back and forth. He was imagining Marlow lying face down on a massage table, his hands making tender love with her butt cheeks. That's what he wanted more than anything right now, to rub his hands all over her delicious buttocks. And once having done that, he'd lean forward to kiss it. He felt her softness - what a great fantasy! And it got better; when he tried to slip his fingers into her pussy, she didn't resist, like he was expecting her to.

He closed his eyes and arched his back, his imagination having taken the place of the digital images. A rush of energy surged through his loins as he imagined her turning over to expose her perfectly formed breasts to him, but it never happened, because Herman blew his load before it did. "Shit," he exclaimed, realizing a tissue was not nearby, but still quivering in orgasmic, spasmodic delight, jerking his penis with mighty rigor, watching helplessly as his creamy fluid dropped down to the carpet beneath him.

*****

"Where we going?"

"Pete's place," she replied. "I need to rent his girl...you know, what's her name?"

"You mean the one who wore the white, patterned panties?"

"I don't know what fucking panties she wore. I'm talking about the ball-kicker."

"So am I. That's Jenn."

Jane looked at him in disgust. "Why didn't you just fucking say so? I know you're doing this on purpose just to torment me, but if you think you'll have it any better at Marlowe's..."

"At least I wouldn't have to wear a clamp," he rebutted.

Jane laughed. "Not at first. You didn't wear one with me at first either."

That quieted him down. They drove in relative silence until they approached the health club, when Herman asked why she couldn't have done it over the phone.

"You'll see," she said, cryptically.

They barged into the spa as if they owned it, walking right past the receptionist, who was new and didn't recognize Jane. "You can't go in there," she said.

Jane stopped in her tracks. "Sure I can. Say, what happened to the short, blonde girl with big hooters? Did Pete get tired of fucking her?"

The receptionist was taken aback, but quickly realized that anyone who spoke like that must be a friend of Pete's. "You can go," she said, "but not him. It's ladies day."

"No worries," Jane answered. "He's just here to blow the boss."

Pete was sitting back in his chair, riveted to the computer monitor. The best thing he ever did was open a spa, even better than founding a porn company, because he liked being a King, and here he got to be one. The porn business having turned profitable, he devoted his energies, and his bankroll, into making his spa, or 'Fantasy Health' as it was officially called, a high-end place. There was an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a weight and exercise room, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam, opulent lockers and showers; a home-away-from-home for those who could afford the steep membership fee.

Pete stood out like a dinosaur in the politically correct world of today. As Jane noted upon arrival, the female staff were hired for their ability to slobber over his dick. And the male staff - wait, there weren't any male staffers. Pete was the master of his own harem, a Sultan as well as a King.

Video monitors were everywhere, even on the treadmills, and the clientele had lots of options to choose from, including Donkey Productions porn videos. Pete had appeared in some of them, and he boasted that many a female member, having recognized him on-screen, wanted to sample the real thing in person.

"Jesus, don't you fucking knock," Pete said, slightly perturbed, stuffing his penis back into his pants.

"Relax. We already know you whack...what are you jerking to?" Jane went around to take a look at the monitor. "Jesus Christ," she said. "Marty fucking Montana. You're jerking off to Marty?"

"Not Marty," he replied, "it's the whole thing." The aforementioned Mr. Montana, wearing the skimpiest of thongs, was being videotaped while trying out the exercise and weight equipment. About ten club members were watching, either captivated by the excitement of a video shoot or the presence of Marty in a thong.

"How'd you get him to do it?"

"He owed me a favor," replied Pete. "It'll be good advertising. What do you think?"

"What do I think? I think I have to go talk to Marty for a minute." She smiled. "Petey-boy, you want advertising, you're gonna get it! Herman, why don't you give old Pete a blowjob while I'm gone."

Pete winked at Jane.

Jane strode right up to Marty Montana, and in front of everyone, she said: "Marty, you're not doing this the right way," and before he knew what hit him, before he even got over the surprise of seeing her, she yanked his thong down to his ankles and had him step out of it. It was either that or trip over it, because Jane was determined that the thong was coming off. There were gasps, guffaws, lewd exchanges and leers from the assembled ladies.

Marty handled it like a trooper, pretending it was part of the script, which it was not. But nudity never fazed him. "What do you think, ladies," he asked, going into his flex routines? "Every muscle is in perfect harmony with the next, including, as you can see, the love muscle." A six-inch softie had blossomed into a nine-inch raver; like most bodybuilders, Marty loved being naked in front of an audience, and he loved to be the reason for the gasps, guffaws, lewd exchanges and leers.

"Meet me inside when you're done," Jane said to him. "I got an offer you can't refuse." Thong in hand, she returned from where she came, calling out in her wake: "Now that's how you do a fucking video shoot!"

"Ladies," Marty replied, by way of getting even, "you're looking at the best sex I ever had." He guffawed loudly, as the back of Jane's neck stiffened.

Back in the office, Jane tossed the thong to Pete. "You can thank me later. Actually, you can thank me now. I need to rent Jenn. Where do I find her?"

"You got money," Pete snickered, "you'll find her."

"I got money, and I need a ball-crushing, nutcracker who can turn a man into jelly." That got Pete laughing.

"If you hire her for porn, I want in."

"I've told you, you're already in. Listen, I gotta take a short trip to Japan, and then we'll shoot the porn and, oh yeah, we'll need to borrow this place for a few days. I'm shooting Citizen Kane."

"You and your fucking epics. They're just sex flicks."

"Pete, they're art, and they pay the fucking bills."

"Whatever. But close the club? Geez, I don't know. That's bad for business. What's in it for me?"

"I just gave you Herman."

"Good, but not good enough."

"Okay, uh, remember those girls at my party? Arlene..."

"Fucked her," he said.

"Connie?"

"She fucked me."

"Really?" Jane seemed surprised. "Okay, let's see, who else we got? What about Marlow? Long blonde hair, tight dress, big boobs; right Herman?"

"Thirty-six, D cup."

"Oh yeah, I remember her." Pete rubbed his hands together. "That's the one I want."

"Everyone wants Marlow; right Herman?"

The young man blushed. "She's the best," he said.

"Then it's a deal," Pete said. "You get me Marlow you get Fantasy Health."

"Deal," Jane blurted out, before he could change his mind.

****

Some people fly coach, some fly first class, and some own the airplane; Hideki owned the airplane, and right now five women and two men were reaping the benefits, luxuriating in comfort, on their way to Tokyo. Soapland was on hiatus at the moment, but the possibility of filming an episode in Japan was intriguing, so Jane brought Arlene, Connie, Marlow and Jenn along for the ride. All were bedecked in what could be best described as mini-dress spectacular. It would be their method of operation for the entire journey, seeing it was a business trip.

Jane brought Tony along too. "Japs love black dick," Jane said, by way of explanation, "and they've already seen William. To Marlow she said: "he's gonna get a lot of ass over there. You cool with that?"

"I don't mind." Marlow laughed. "Remember, I'm just killing time between billionaires. Tony's a short-term rental."

The other man in the entourage was the ubiquitous Herman. He would have gone regardless, as Jane's valet, but Hideki had arranged a role for him in a porn film. Nothing major - a masturbation scene in front of several women - but Herman was hoping it would lead to a career as a Japanese porn star. He would find out soon enough that there weren't any male porn stars in Japan. The female performers got treated like royalty, with large salaries, private dressing rooms, make-up artists, hair stylists, catered food, and a flunky to see to their every whim. The men, meanwhile, got minimum wage, were given a plastic bag to put their clothes in, and forced to sit naked on a cold metal bench waiting for their call.

"Jenn, sit next to, me," Jane said, shortly after takeoff. Herman scampered to sit across from them. "Don't mind him, he just wants to see what color panties you're wearing."

"No I don't," he shot back. He smirked brazenly. "I already know; they're white."

Jane reached into her purse and took out a cock-clamp. "I got plenty of these," she warned, handing it to Jenn, adding: "if you ever find yourself alone with him you might need it, and you have my permission to use it."

Jenn handed it back to her. "I won't need it. I've got boots, he's got balls; that's all I need." Crossing her legs suggestively, she asked him: "got what you want?"

"I know, I know," Jane sighed. "He's a fucking pain in the ass, but what can I do? My husband's cock has a fondness for his butthole. It's fucking weird, but when you marry money you take your chances. At least we got this," she added, in reference to the private plane, the lifestyle...

Jane's softcore project, the primary reason she was going to Tokyo, played to a typical Japanese porn theme, which was men discovering something that made them invisible, allowing them to act like perverts in front of unsuspecting women. Japanese porn aficionados referred to them as chikan, or maniacs. It was the goal of every young boy to be a maniac, and a girl couldn't be sure of sure of her desirability until she was abused and humiliated by a group of them.

The video premise was to combine maniacs with western goddesses; Hideki thought it was a surefire winner, and he had spent a lot of money, hiring a top director, whose taste for the perverse would serve to enhance the project. The plot was simple. For some silly, contrived reason, the ladies were at a private school in Tokyo, where it so happened that the students were cute males aged eighteen to twenty, and whose penises met the most stringent of standards; they didn't have to be huge, but they had to be attractive - both soft and erect - and they had to be able to fire off a long-distance cum-shot or two. Remarkably, the Producers were able to find six men who fit the profile.

Taking notice of the six naked boys sitting off to the side, Jane asked the director if he could have them line up so the goddesses could get a better look at them. Her plan was to turn this into a Donkey video - style-wise anyway, which was reinforced when she discovered that the boys would be allowed to cum. Thinking on the fly, the director had his photographer take some photos, which would be used as publicity, and the sight of six naked young men standing before five mini-skirted, American, blonde woman would soon become familiar to Japanese porn addicts.

Looking rather sheepish, the young men lined up. Six adorable, semi-limp penises at their beck and call; such was the life of a Donkey girl, which they all were now.

"What do you think?" Arlene nudged Connie, who was licking her lips in approval.

"I'm looking at the second from the left."

"Wow, me too! He's a keeper."

"Hey, I heard that," Jane said, "and I agree. He's a cutie."

"Very cute," Marlow concurred, "especially in the uh, genitalia department."

On Koh's eighteenth birthday he answered an ad placed by an adult video company. His interview saw him beat-off in front of a group of people. Knowing that long-distance shooting was preferred, Koh went several days without sex, or should we say without masturbation, for Koh was still a virgin. Terribly shy, he was a real horn-dog, but too insecure to do anything about it, hence the whacking. Needless to say, he nailed his audition, his semen spray exceeding ten feet, but more significantly for him, he masturbated in front of other people. It felt liberating.

Koh was no dummy, and he knew he possessed a fine specimen. When stretched out his dick measured a little over eight-inches, which was well above average for Japanese men. But it wasn't the size that caught the ladies attention; it was the way it moved. It bounced, it swayed, it danced - it did everything a penis could do to entertain five jaded, horny, slutty women.

The young man's penis had a personality, and in that he reminded Jane of Dan, which is what she always used to say about his. The odd thing was that Koh didn't appear to be trying for cock dancing; it fluttered on its own, without any effort on his part, like a natural phenomena.

Koh couldn't believe his luck. He often imagined what it would be like to fuck a blonde American girl, and now five of them were staring at his penis. He saw the smirks, the wide eyes, the amusing smiles, and he heard the lewd comments even if he couldn't understand them. They would be filming two scenes today. The first would have one boy with the five women, and the second would have all six boys. He was beside himself when told that he had been selected for the first scene. Koh trembled with nervousness at first, as a wave of awkwardness and vulnerability overcame him, but as his cock hardened his confidence grew, and he stood tall and proud, placing his hands behind his back to afford the ladies a better view. Thought he was competing against five other boys, it was quickly apparent who the girls' favorite was.

Jane was wearing a yellow paisley mini with long sleeves. Herman had chosen pink panties for her, but she chose to wear white instead, bothering him to no end. He was so annoying that Jane left him at the hotel, but she brought Tony, simply as an observer, preparing him for his future as a Donkey boy. It was pretty hard to ignore him, even with his clothes on, though the full force of his magnetism was leashed.

Tony was starting to feel frisky. Being amongst five hot ladies was always a treat for a stud like him. He was not only fucking Marlow on a regular basis, he had fucked Connie, and Arlene had given him a blowjob. Jenn had put her boot to his balls one evening, he having agreed to it to demonstrate his superiority over William. Jenn had a way about her. Somehow she managed to get him to jerk off afterward, this after having his testicles being put through the ringer.

Sad to say, but William was nearer a twerp than a rival. Tony was actually offended when someone thought William was his equal. Equal? To a Mister Nude America? A Mister Nude America who was packing twelve-and-a quarter inches? Not likely. What I ought to do is steal his chick, Tony thought. Connie would dump William's sorry ass in a minute if he moved in on her. She liked black cock. Marlow liked cock, but Connie liked black cock. Tony could tell. Unlike that slut Arlene, who couldn't hide her obsession, Connie was subtler, and she could fuck like crazy - like a crazy, fucking animal. Behind that quiet exterior beat the heart of a nympho. Tony's cock was stiffening in remembrance over the way she rode his cock, the pounding, the screaming...oh yeah, Connie liked his big, black dick which, by the way, was starting to feel quite uncomfortable, shackled inside his underwear.

12