Hell Hath No Fury...

Story Info
My wife only denied me one thing.
2.6k words
3.14
117.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear someone sobbing "Take it out! Please take it out!" Over and over. I realize that even though those words are being spoken on the video tape that is being played on the TV in the cheap motel room I'm in, they are also coming from my lips as well. I feel an incredible burning in my ass as I struggle to free myself from my bonds and relieve myself of my agony. From the phone receiver near my head I become aware of a voice telling me to remain calm, help is on the way. As I pass in and out of consciousness I hear sirens growing louder. My struggle increases. I must not let them find me this way!

Perhaps I better start at the beginning. I'm 48, own my own consulting firm, and married over twenty years to one of the most stunning women I know. Oh yea, when I say one I have to add that she has a twin sister that looks almost identical. Separately they are beautiful, when together they are every mans fantasy. I doubt that I am any woman's fantasy, bald and at least 30 pounds overweight. As much as my wife and sister-in-law work-out I watch football and guzzle beer. Hey I already have a wife why bother working out and eating healthy?

Sex? Hell yea! I love it. As a matter of fact my wife loves it too. Any time and almost any way. We have done just about everything you can think of; roll-playing, light bondage, public (out of town vacation), even a threesome with her sister once when we were a lot younger. My sister-in-law hates me now, she doesn't like the way I treat her sister and she calls me "That fat slob". I just leer at her and remember her on her knees with my cock in her mouth!

There is one thing that has always been off-limits. Anal sex. And if you saw my wife you would know what a shame that is. Her and her sister have with out doubt the most fuck-able asses in the world. I'd like to say that those asses fueled my obsession but to be honest I was an ass man long before I met them. There is nothing like being balls deep in a tight little asshole, willing or not. So there I am, a stunning beauty of a wife that will do anything except the one thing that drives my obsession. I learned early, at collage, where I met her, that even discussing it was a deal breaker. No anal, never. That was true twenty some years ago and its true now.

That's where my staff comes in. If my wife, the local bank branch manager, or her equally fuck-able head of nurses at the local hospital, sister won't accommodate me I'll find someone who will.

That someone one is my assistant Candice or Candie as I call her. I don't know what I would do without Candie. I admit that she does most of the work and if she had finished her degree I might even be working for her. But more important to me is her other duties. Namely finding office help to satisfy my cravings. You see Candie doesn't really like anal sex either. I still take her ass from time to time though. I like to think it makes her work harder finding suitable replacements for all the file clerks and receptionists I go though. I still don't know how she convinces them that its part of their duties. Most leave after the first week and even the ones that like it, and there are a surprising number, are sent packing when I get tired of them. Variety is the spice of life, right?

Anyway it had been a productive year. We had assets totaling over 4 million dollars and I was running Candie ragged finding new asses for me to bugger. I must have pushed her too hard and turning down her raise must have pissed her off. I should have seen it coming but I didn't, even after she threatened to walk out. Success had made me arrogant.

I was having a nice afternoon session with my latest receptionist, a pretty redhead not more than 19, who had pleaded with me that there had to be some other way to keep her job. She even offered to blow me. Anything but "that". I of course didn't need a blow job. Hell I was married to the best cocksucker in town! I almost came just listening to her sob, over and over, for me to "take it out". Just as I was about to cum Candie buzzed my intercom and said my wife had called and would be there in ten minutes. I considered finishing then decided not to risk it. Damn it. Why hadn't Candie just told her I was out of the office? I barely had time to collect myself and send the trollop back to her desk when my wife walked in. I promised myself it would be Candie bent over my desk before the day was over!

"Hi Honey" she smiled at me. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

She must have noticed I was a little flushed.

"No baby. You know I'm always happy to see you" I said. "What brings you down?"

"Well this, if you're not too busy" and opened her coat.

I gave a low whistle of appreciation. All she had on under her coat was a black bra holding up her perfect breasts and the sheerest of black panties over a black lace garter belt and black stockings. She smiled sexily and tossed her long blond hair.

I came around the desk and grabbed for her, intending to lay her across my desk where my receptionist had been only moments ago, but she laughed and danced away from my grasp.

"So eager!" she laughed.

"I want you. Now!" I said, making another grab for her.

She avoided me and giggled, "Not here. What if one of your staff caught us?" "What would they think of their boss?"

I laughed at the irony. If she only knew!

"Where then, or are you just running around town teasing hard working executives?"

"Well, we could go down to that dirty bookstore." "You remember the time we took turns sucking dicks at the glory hole?" she cooed as I turned beet red. She always brought that up when she wanted to embarrass me.

"I was drunk!" I defended myself. "Besides its barely three o'clock. I don't think a bank manager wants to be seen going in there in broad daylight."

"You're right. How about that sleazy motel across the tracks?"

"I'll get my coat" I said.

"Hurry. I'll ride with you. I'm so fucking horny, I took a taxi and was flashing the driver all the way over here!"

Twenty minutes later I was unlocking the door to the room. I wanted to take her right there on the floor. She had flashed half the people we had passed on the way over, that is when she didn't have my cock jammed down her throat.

She had other ideas.

"Strip!" I was a bit taken aback by her command. then she smiled.

"Oh, you want to be in charge huh?" "Well baby that's OK with me" I started to strip.

She tossed her coat on the chair and started rummaging about in her purse. She pulled out some cloth straps with buckles, a silk scarf and a video tape.

"You came prepared" I said and tried to see the title of the porn flick. "This ought to be fun. Do I get to tie you up?"

"No, just relax and let me be in control." "Now bend over the foot of the bed." "If you're nice I might consider giving you the one thing you've always wanted."

I must have looked like a little boy as I hurried over to the bed. She giggled as she strapped my ankles to the legs of the bed. I really had to stretch my legs to make it. Then she bunched all the pillows under my stomach and tied my hands to the headboard. It felt awkward and uncomfortable with my ass sticking up. then she tied the silk scarf around my eyes blocking my view. Suddenly she forced a ball gag between my teeth. I started to sweat.

I feel her getting up on the bed and sliding her body over mine.

"What is your greatest fantasy?" she purred in my ear and lightly nipped the lobe. "What have you wanted for over twenty years that you couldn't have?" Running her hand under my torso she tweaks my nipple. "Is it my ass?" Then she pinched my nipple with her long nails. Real pain shot through me but my cock was rock hard.

"Is that your ultimate fantasy?"

I nod my head up and down vigorously and feel the pain of her nails again.

"Really?" she coos. "Nothing could top that?"

I shake my head no. Now I feel her hand groping my cock.

"Not even having both my ass and my sisters at the same time?" she whispers.

She can feel my cock lurch.

"Do you want me to call her, Sweetie?"

I can't nod my head fast enough.

"OK then, I will!"

After giving my cock a tug I hear her dialing her cell phone.

"Hi, its me." "Yea, he's a little tied up" she giggles, "Come on over, we'll be ready."

"How about some porn while we wait lover?" She said. "I picked this out just for you."

I heard her put the tape in. Then I heard a voice whimpering and sobbing, "Please pull it out! I'll do anything! Please its too big!"

A chill ran down my spine and I really started to sweat. I struggled to free myself but it was hopeless.

"Whats the matter sweetie? Don't you like it? I picked it out just for you." Now there is ice in her voice. "The picture quality is pretty good. Too bad you can't see. It's amazing what they can do with micro cameras these days!"

I heard a knock on the door, she opened it and I heard not only her sister but Candie too!

"Did you bring the stuff?"

"I've got it right here"

"Can you hear me you fat slob?" her sister asks. I'm going to remove your blindfold, would you like that?"

I nod my head. Maybe I can plead with my eyes.

She takes away the blindfold and I can see a small convex mirror positioned in front of me. In it I can see almost the whole room. I can see the video playing on the TV. Now its a different girl crying as she is being buggered by a man that is clearly me. As she sobs I grunt and fill her ass with my spunk, you can see by my face. I'm a happy man.

My attention is drawn to my sister-in-law. She's filling a syringe with some kind of drug. She comes to the side of the bed and shows it to me. As I struggle to break free she says "I could tell you the correct name for this but mostly it's known as the "date rape drug", you will know everything that's happening but you wont be able to stop it." Then with a laugh she added, "And, oh yea, it won't keep you from feeling the pain either!"

I watched in the mirror as she stabbed my ass with the needle. I've never seen her look happier.

Within moments I could feel the effects. Reality seemed a dream. I heard a laugh and looked around. Candie, my wife and my sister-in-law were all dressed in bras, panties and stockings and now they were all sporting a huge strap-on.

I was in terror as they started to lube up from a big pump bottle of lotion. I looked on in horror as I saw my wife step up behind me. I felt her fingers enter me as she lubed and stretched my ass hole.

Candie leaned down and removed my gag. I started to gurgle trying to plead with her. "Candie please" I slurred. I was crying.

"It's Candice!" she said and slapped me across the face. "God! I hated that name!" "You fat pig!" "All those times you touched me! Made me do disgusting things, took credit for my work!" "Fucked me in the ass!" "God I hated you!" "Well I've got you now!" "I showed your wife what you've been doing and now you're going to pay!" "You are lucky to get the lube, I wanted to fuck you dry!"

She put the gag back in my mouth and nodded. In one brutal shove my sweet wife of over twenty years shoved twelve inches of black latex up my screaming ass hole! Agony can't describe it. I passed out from the pain but it didn't save me. I came to with my sister-in-law splashing cold water over me.

I heard my wife ask "How do you like anal sex now sweetie? Is it all you hoped for? You cheating bastard!" "I spent the best years of my life doing almost anything you wanted and now I find out you have been cheating on me the whole time! Well you're going to pay, you fat pig! You're going to pay with your ass!" The whole time she was ramming her huge cock in and out of my tortured ass hole.

In the back ground I could hear Candie and Sis egging her on.

My agony continued for hours. Each taking turns brutalizing my ass. The three people in the world who hated me the most had me completely at their mercy and they had none. Each time I passed out I was revived. On and on it went. Once I was awakened by a warm stream of urine in my face. My sister-in-law again. I was spit on, slapped in the face with rubber cocks, my ass whipped raw with a belt. Any degrading thing they could think of. In the end I don't think they thought it was enough.

I must have been out for some time. When I came to my ass was on fire both inside and out and the gag had been removed. The video tape had been started over and, just before she left, my wife dialed 911 and placed the receiver near my head. I could hear the operator asking about my emergency.

Finally the manager let the cops in the door. Guns drawn, the one male and one female officer quickly evaluated the threat and called the rescue squad. Before long there was a whole crowd of people milling about. At least half of them were female. I could hear the woman cop telling the rescue squad about the tape they had found. I was pleading for them to remove whatever it was that was shoved up my ass or at least untie me but other than smirks from the men and chuckles from the women, all they did was ask questions. I wasn't about to tell them anything. I heard one of the rescue squad whistle and say that it looked like a bottle was stuck up my ass with just the pump sticking out and that they would have to leave it in until they got me to the hospital.

After an agonizing ambulance ride a doctor removed the bottle and found the "damnedest thing", a pair of gold wedding bands shoved up my ass ahead of the bottle.

Oh yea, the assisting nurse?

My sister-in-law!