Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

All Milt knew was that Heidi was responding to his advances. He had no idea she was recalling what she'd done with her teenage lovers and that those recollections were arousing her as much or more than what his caresses were.

Too late, Heidi realized she was responding to Milt's caresses more powerfully than she anticipated. "Oh, God!" she thought as her arms slid around the assistant principal. "Why am I letting this happen? What is wrong with me? Why am I so out of control?"

Milt realized Heidi was allowing him to go much farther than he expected. Excited, he allowed his caresses to grow bolder. He began to unbutton her suit jacket.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Heidi cooed when she felt Milt opening her jacket. She didn't intend to allow him to go this far on their first date, but her body, denied satisfaction for so long, seemed to have other ideas. The glow inside her continued to grow brighter and brighter and was threatening to become an open fire of need.

Once Milt got Heidi's jacket open his hands stole onto her breasts, which were encased in a silken bra. He felt the nurse trembling and the pace of his journey down the highway of eros hastened. He squeezed her breasts gently for a time, then his thumbs began to rub his thumbs over her nipples through the bra.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!" Heidi thought. The fires of passion inside her were blazing ever more brightly. "I haven't felt this good in so long!"

Emboldened by Heidi's lack of protest, Milt tried to find the clasp that held her bra closed. He fumbled around for a while before he found it, in front, between her breasts. He managed to open it and his eyes widened when two of the loveliest breasts he'd seen in a long time were exposed to his avid gaze.

"Ohhhhh!" Heidi murmured when she felt her bra loosen. "Oh, God! I shouldn't let him do this! Not on our first date!" she thought, but she had neither the strength, nor the will, to ask him to stop. She needed a man! Badly. It had been too long since she'd known satisfaction.

Milt couldn't stand seeing those lovely breasts and not touch them. He bent his head and began to suckle the elongated tip of one breast while he took the tip of the other one between his thumb and forefinger and began to twirl it. He felt Heidi shudder and heard her groan softly.

"Godddddd!!!!" Heidi gasped when the assistant principal's lips and fingers began to caress her breasts. "Oh, Milt! Oh, God! That feels heavenly!" She felt tingling in her middle, an insistent tingling which became more and more intense as his lips and fingers continued to work on her.

Milt paused briefly from what he was doing to Heidi's breasts. "You are so lovely!" he whispered reverently. Then he resumed his erotic activity and heard her groan even more fervently.

Heidi shuddered when she felt Milt's hand fall onto her leg. It slid down, then began moving up under her skirt. Her conscience told her she should make him stop but her need-inflamed body overruled her better judgement. He was a nice man and, so far, his loving had been tender. And she did need what wanted to give her!

Milt's heart thudded as his hand slid up the slick surface of Heidi's nylon-covered leg. She groaned softly when her legs parted. He was more turned on than he could remember being in a long, long time. She was the prettiest woman he'd been with in ages! And she was acting as if she wanted him as much as he wanted her!

Tremors of delight rumbled through Heidi while Milt caressed her leg. His hand moved higher, ever higher, forcing her skirt ahead of it. She hadn't felt this good in so long! "Ohhhhhh!!! Milt!!!" she groaned. Then he began to stroke her vagina through her pantyhose and panties and her hips jolted. "Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Godddddddd!!!" she moaned. His touch felt heavenly!

Milt couldn't believe how quickly, or powerfully, Heidi had gotten aroused. The gorgeous school nurse was moaning and clutching him and her hips were squirming on the sofa. He could feel the heat and dampness of her passion as he caressed her middle. He had no idea she would be this hot! He kept rubbing his fingers up and down over her middle and she kept jolting and groaning. While he teased her vagina, he resumed suckling her nipples, first one then the other.

Heidi's reaction grew even more impassioned. She could barely contain herself. Milt was caressing her middle, his fingers rubbing over her labia and clit through her undergarments, and his lips were doing maddeningly wonderful things to her breasts. She wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to stand all this wonderful feeling without...

"Milt!!! Oh, God!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned. Without intending to - or realizing she was about to - she exploded into an orgasm, driven beyond control by her desperate need and her date's avid caresses.

"She's coming! My God!" Milt thought when Heidi's body began to spasm and loud passionate cries erupted from her. He continued his caresses until she lay quiet on the sofa.

Heidi, spent by the sudden, powerful orgasm Milt's caresses had evoked, lay on the sofa, her eyes closed, barely aware of what was happening. She hadn't expected to come so soon, and the unexpectedness and intensity of her coming left her stunned. She felt the sofa move and opened her eyes. Milt was standing in front of the sofa, taking off his clothes. Before she could move, he knelt on the sofa and tugged off her panties and pantyhose.

Milt, gasping for breath, laid on top of Heidi and felt his erection prod her belly. He couldn't wait. His cock was so swollen he thought it would explode. He needed her! He groaned softly when he felt her hand encircle his cock. He groaned even louder when he felt his swollen tool begin to sink into her.

Heidi sighed with delight when the man's tool slid into her. "Take me! Yes, Milt, take me!" she murmured. She had been without this far too long. A shudder of joy raced up her back.

"Oh, God! Heidi!! Oh, God, Heidi!!!" Milt cried. He was experiencing sweet delights he could barely stand. His hips began to move of their own volition, driving his cock into the nurse lying under him. "Too good!! Oh, God!! This feels too good!!! I...I...I can't wait!!! Oh, God!!! Forgive me, Heidi, I...I can't wait!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" His loins uncoiled and copious amounts of his hot sauce gushed from him. His hips continued thudding against Heidi until there was nothing left in him. Finished, he collapsed atop her and clung to her.

When Heidi felt Milt coming a small shudder of delight went through her. She was disappointed that he hadn't been able to keep going until she was satisfied, too, but she did feel compassion for him. She knew he didn't date much and he had obviously been highly aroused. Having him want her so much he was out of control was kind of heady. She looked at him and was touched when she saw tears rolling down his cheeks.

Milt lay on top of Heidi, gasping for breath. He felt so ashamed. He'd failed. He wanted this night to be so good but instead he went off like a teenager making it for the first time! "Heidi...I...I'm sorry," he sobbed. "I...it felt too good, I...I'm so sorry!"

Although Milt had left her unsated, Heidi felt sympathy for him. She caressed his balding head. "That's all right," she said softly, "I understand. I really do." She put her arms around the sobbing man and held him. "It really is all right. After all, you did take care of me before we started, didn't you?" The orgasm he'd given her with his lips and hands had been nice, but it only left her wanting more.

Milt finally got himself under control, rolled off Heidi, and sat on the sofa next to her, watching her re-arrange her clothing. "Heidi, I...I really am sorry," he stammered. "I...it wasn't supposed to be like that, I..."

Heidi laid her fingers on the man's mouth. "Shush," she said. "It is all right, Milt. I'm not angry." After all, he had given her one orgasm which was more than her husband gave her in the last year of their marriage. She leaned over and kissed the red-faced assistant principal. "I think you're very sweet," she said.

They chatted for a few minutes and it became clear to Heidi that nothing more would be happening that night. "Tim always satisfied me," she found herself thinking as she and Milt talked. "Making love with younger men does have advantages." She shook off the thought. Why couldn't she stop thinking about Tim?

"Ah...I...I'll get dressed and drive you home," Milt said. "I...as soon as I go to the bathroom."

After they got cleaned up, they went out to Milt's car and, a little while later, he stopped his car in front of Heidi's house. He turned to her. "I...I really am sorry, Heidi," he said, "I..."

"Milt, it's all right," Heidi said. "Really!"

"Would...would you go out with me again?" Milt asked. He was surprised he had the courage to ask after his failure. "Ah...dinner next Friday and..."

Heidi smiled at him. "I think that would be nice, Milt," she said. "Maybe next time things won't get so out of hand," she thought.

"Really?" Milt asked, surprised she wanted to see him again.

Heidi nodded. "Really," she replied, smiling. She slid across the seat and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. "I did have a good time tonight," she said softly. "You're sweet. In fact, instead of going out, why don't you come over to my house. I'll make you dinner."

"I'd love that," Milt said. He watched Heidi get out of the car and walk up the sidewalk to her house. When she was safely inside, he put the car in gear and drove off, smiling. She was willing to give him another chance. He liked that.

Inside her house, Heidi leaned against the closed front door. "God!" she thought, "I had no idea how horny I was! Maybe next time I can help Milt make things a little more satisfying for both of us."

She went to her bedroom, got in bed, and tried to fall asleep. She didn't get to sleep for a long time, though, because she kept having more troubling memories about Tim Jackman.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12