Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

A finger slid into her, tantalizing her, spreading her open. Bob's other hand slid under her, found her clit, and made her hips move even more fervently when it began twirling the swollen, nerve-filled bud. When he began to kiss and lick her buttocks, Heidi was sure she would lose control! "Ahhhh!!!" she moaned. "Oh, yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!! So good!!! Oh, God, Bob, it feels so good when you touch me!!!"

Desire grew rapidly and Heidi felt herself nearing the point of no return, plunging toward the edge of bliss. "In me!!!" she cried, "Please, Bob I want you in me!!!"

Bob was as aroused as Heidi was and wanted her as badly as she wanted him. He moved behind her bucking, straining body, pressed against her and replaced his thrusting finger with his hard cock. He couldn't get over how wonderful it felt to spear into her, how tight her love tunnel clutched him. He resisted the urge to plunge rapidly and, with great effort, began to stroke slowly, savoring the wild feelings of ecstasy rippling up his spine.

"Yessss!!! Oh yessss!!!" the tiny, beautiful woman moaned, "I need you, Bob!!! Take me!!! Please, Bob take meeeee!!!! Take meee!!!"

Bob reached under her and his hand once again began to strum her clit, making it vibrate, sending thrills into her. He began to thrust faster and faster. He couldn't wait! The position added so much to his excitement that he was losing control. His penis began to throb. "Annnnnnhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned, his body jamming against hers, his cock erupting powerful jets of his juices.

"Yessssss!!!! Come!!! Come!!!" Heidi moaned, "Take meeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

Their cries of ecstasy turned to moans of delight, then even those faded as the frantic motions of their bodies calmed.

Bob collapsed on top of Heidi and she fell forward, all of her strength sapped. Finally, his penis softened and slid from her and he rolled to his side and took her in his arms.

After that last wonderful session of love-making, Bob drove Heidi home. She climbed into her bed, happy and satisfied at long last. She did feel a bit guilty because she'd obtained what she needed from a married man, but that didn't keep her from falling into a deep sleep.

The ringing of her phone awakened her. "You are a slut!" a rough male voice said into her ear, frightening her. "A wicked, evil woman! You'll pay for what you're doing! I'm going to make you pay, you bitch!" There was a click, the phone went dead, and Heidi lay in her bed, holding a dead phone, trembling with fear, tears rolling down her cheeks.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12