Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 16

Story Info
Tim spends satisfying time with Carol Ann.
3.4k words
4.65
32.7k
3
0

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IV: Hell Hath No Fury

Chapter 16

Milt Bingham greeted Heidi the minute she came in the front door of the school the next morning. "Are you all right, Heidi?" he asked. "I heard about what happened at your house on the radio when I was getting ready to come to school this morning. And it was in the papers, too!"

Heidi was embarrassed. She wondered why the kids had been looking at her so funny as she walked toward the building. It hadn't occurred to her that what happened might make the news. "I'm fine, Milt," she said. "But what about you? I'm so sorry about what happened to your parents."

"I'm getting used to it," he said.

"Did...did they arrest the man who caused the crash?" she asked.

Milt, his face stern, nodded. "They did, but the judge released him on bail the next morning," he said bitterly. "This was the guy's fifth drunk driving arrest, and the third crash he's been involved in while driving drunk."

"My God!" Heidi said. "Do you think they'll at least send him to jail once he's convicted?"

A strange grin formed on Milt's face. "They won't have to," he said. "He's dead."

"My word! What happened to him?" Heidi asked.

"Maybe he felt guilty about what he did," Milt said, his eyes harder than Heidi had ever seen them. There was a kind of far-away look in them, too. "He was arrested at the scene, arraigned the next day, and released with no bail. Do you believe that? The man killed two of the most wonderful people who ever lived and the judge just let him walk out of the courtroom as if...as if he'd been arrested for jaywalking."

"But you said he's dead," Heidi said.

Milt nodded. "He was found in his office a few days later," he said. "The day after my parents' funerals, in fact. He shot himself in the head."

"God!" Heidi said.

"I'm not in the least sorry," Milt continued. "That animal deserved to die. People like him don't deserve to live. When, when I knew he was dead, I felt good. Maybe...maybe I...I shouldn't have, but I did."

"I...I can't blame you," Heidi said. "I'm not sure I'd feel any different if I'd been in your place."

"But what about you?" he asked. "Obscene phone calls, people shooting at you, trying to break into your house. You must be horribly frightened."

Heidi nodded. "It's been awful," she said. "The police think I should find another place to stay."

"Have you?" Milt asked. "Found another place, I mean."

Heidi shook her head. "Not...not yet," she said. "I...to be honest with you, Milt, I haven't had time to give it much thought. Maybe I'll take a leave of absence and go stay with my sister in Oklahoma for a while."

"I hope you take this the way I mean it," Milt said, "but you could stay with me. You'd be safe at my place. I can promise you that."

"It's sweet of you to offer, Milt," Heidi said, touched by his offer. "But I can't. If...if this animal found out I was there, then you'd be in danger, too. I couldn't stand it if I were responsible for anyone else getting hurt. My God! A policeman was almost shot at my house last night!"

"I understand," Milt said. "Do what you have to. But the offer stands."

"Thanks, Milt," Heidi said, laying her hand softly on his arm. "I do appreciate it."

She walked down the hallway to her office, unlocked the door, and went inside. She hung up her coat, turned around, and almost fainted. Spray-painted all over the walls of her office in red paint were the words, "WICKED, EVIL WOMAN!!!" "SLUT!" "BITCH!" "YOU WILL PAY!" "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME!"

Sobbing, Heidi turned and bolted from her office. She almost knocked down a group of students walking down the hallway as she ran toward the office.

Tim, who was sitting in his truck near the school, was startled when the two officers sitting in the cruiser in front of the school jumped out and ran into the building. "What the hell is going on?" he wondered. Then he heard the sound of sirens and more police cars, including a detective unit, rolled up in front of the school, the officers jumped out, and ran inside. "Heidi!" he thought, jumping out of his truck and starting toward the school. "Has something happened to Heidi?"

"Jackman, what are you doing here?" Lou Dewey, a portly patrolman Tim knew, asked when the young officer walked up to his cruiser in front of the school.

"I was driving by, saw the lights, and wondered what all the excitement was about," Tim replied.

"You know that lady up on Johnson who's got somebody after her?" Dewey said. "Yeah, you do, don't you. You damn near took a slug up there last night, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Tim responded, impatient. "What about her?"

"The asshole who's after her got into her office here at school," Dewey replied.

"She OK?" Tim asked, finding it a bit difficult to breathe.

"Yeah, she's fine," Dewey said. "The psycho just spray-painted a bunch of crap on her office walls."

"Oh," Tim said, relaxing.

"We have to find someplace where you'll be safe," detective sergeant Linda Tyler, who Heidi had spoken with the night before, told her. They were in the principal's office, and Heidi had just started to get over the shock of what she'd discovered in her office.

"But...but if I stay with someone," Heidi said, "won't I be placing them in danger, too?" She shuddered. "I mean, the animal who's doing this seems to know everything about me. He...he even followed me to work. If...if I stay with someone and he finds out, isn't it possible he'd hurt them, too?"

"I hadn't thought of that," Sergeant Tyler admitted. "Look, I'll talk to my chief. Maybe we can figure something out."

Tim went back to his truck. "Might as well go home and get some rest," he thought. "With all the cops around here, Heidi should be safe for now." He fired up his truck and headed for his apartment.

Carol Ann showed up at Tim's apartment shortly after he arrived home. In other circumstances, he'd have been glad to see her but, given what had been happening, all he wanted was to get in bed and get some sleep.

He looked at Carol Ann and, in spite of how exhausted he was, felt a surge in his groin. She had on a jade green knit dress that buttoned all the way down the front, and a black belt around the waist. The outfit was breathtaking on her lithe body.

"You look tired, Tim," Carol Ann said. "I think you're working too hard."

Tim took a deep breath. "Look, Carol Ann, I...I've had a rough couple of days," he said. "I..."

Carol Ann's arms went around him and she pressed her body against him. "I think you need a little relaxation therapy, Mister Tim," she whispered.

Hugging, nice as it was, wasn't what either of them wanted. Tim tipped her head up with one hand and kissed her. All the stress and exhaustion he felt vanished as his lips worked against hers and their tongues dueled. He felt like he was melting, and exploding, and being given electric shocks; all at the same time. His legs got wobbly and his heart started to pound.

Carol Ann sagged against him when the kiss ended, hugging him, pressing her middle against the erection throbbing in his slacks. "You do want me, don't you, Tim?" she whispered.

"More than you could possibly know," Tim said. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She nestled her head against his neck and her fingers combed through his hair.

Tim stood Carol Ann on her feet in the bedroom and they kissed again. He managed to get the buttons on her dress undone while she stripped his clothes off. Then, naked, they fell onto his bed.

The touch of Carol Ann's bare, warm, flesh on his was so extraordinarily pleasurable that Tim, for a second he feared he would come just from snuggling against her. Somewhere he found enough reserve strength to control himself and began exploring her wonderful dusky body.

Softly, touching her as if she were super-fragile, he stroked her skin. She was so fine! Her breasts were flawless firm globes, tipped with dark circles, out of which grew thick, mouth-watering nipples. Tim took a rigid tip between his lips and lashed it with his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!! Goddddddddd!!!!!!" Carol Ann groaned. Her hands tangled in his hair, pulling him against her. He adored her chest with his lips for what seemed like an eternity, kissing first one breast, then the other, doing that over and over while she mewled with joy, her body twisting and straining, her hands clawing at him. "So gooooodddd!!!! You're makin' me feel so gooooooddddd!!!!" she cried.

Tim continued paying homage to Carol Ann's finely molded body. Her skin was soft as silk, and rippled as his hands and lips moved over it. He was determined to touch every inch of her, to know her as completely as possible, in spite of the fact he was hard as a rock and about to explode any minute!

Carol Ann's moans and cries grew louder as he caressed, kissed, and explored her. She responded ardently, moaning with delight, twisting and turning with need his caresses evoked. "I need you!!!! Please, Tim!!! Please!!! Please!!! I need you!!!" she begged, pulling at him.

Tim rolled atop her and was startled when his erect cock slid right into her. A powerful shudder went through him and he struggled to keep from coming! Slowly, he lowered his hips and sank deeper into her as warmth and delight continued to threaten to overwhelm him.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!!! Can't wait!!!! I can't wait!!! I'm gonna come!!!" Carol Ann sobbed. Her body stiffened, then began trembling violently. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm cummmmmminnnnnng!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

"Yessssss!!!! Oh, God, Carol Ann, yesssssssss!!!!!" Tim screamed when he, too, came. It felt as if his whole body had liquefied and was being pumped into her through his cock!

Finished, he rolled off Carol Ann, onto his back, drained, yet energized. She really was something!

Carol Ann didn't wasn't ready to quit. She was all over him, kissing him, hugging him, "Oh, God, Tim! That was fantastic! God!" she exclaimed.

"I needed that more than I realized," Tim told her, kissing her. "Did I ever!"

"I'm glad I could help you relax," she whispered.

Her hands roamed lightly over his body and Tim felt himself responding. He couldn't believe how quickly she had managed to rejuvenate him!

"I don't believe it! You're gettin' hard again!" Carol Ann exclaimed. Her hand gripped him as if to verify what she was seeing.

"Uhhhh!!! It sure does feel that way," Tim groaned.

Carol Ann began stroking him and he got still harder. He'd come but a few minutes earlier, but he was on fire again! By the time they were finished, he'd definitely be relaxed!

"I can't believe it!" Carol Ann exclaimed. Her hand moved faster and faster on his cock.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" Tim moaned. "Damn, Carol Ann, you...Ahhhhh!!!...are too much!!!"

"I gotta have you again!" she said eagerly, and straddled him. She guided the tip of his cock to her opening and sank down on him.

Once again Tim experienced the unbearable sweetness of entering her.

"Ohhhhh!!! Jeeeeezzzz!!!!" Carol Ann moaned, and began moving her hips, riding him.

The dark-skinned woman's lovely breasts bobbed and jiggled as she worked herself up and down on Tim's cock. He reached up and took the swollen globes in his hands, thumbing the nipples. Carol Ann's groans of delight grew louder.

"Goddamn, I love this!!!" she moaned, her motions becoming more and more frenzied. Her knees pressed against Tim's sides and her hands gripped his arms as her perfect bottom slapped against his thighs. "Oh, God, Tim!!!! Oh, Godddddd!!!" she cried, "Ahhhhhhh!!! I'm cummmminnnnnn' aggggainnnnn!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

"Carol Ann!!! Goddddddd!!!!!" Tim groaned, his loins unleashed and he erupted into her once more.

Carol Ann collapsed on top of Tim and lay there, wrapped in his arms. His cock, still rigid, remained buried in her. As he held her, it softened and slid out. She raised her head, looked down at him, and giggled. "That tickled!" she said, then she kissed him.

Carol Ann rolled off Tim then, and they lay side by side, looking at the ceiling.

Finally, Tim rolled on his side and surveyed the young woman lying next to him. Carol Ann watched him, enjoying the glow that appeared in his eyes as he studied her body.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Carol Ann, you are beautiful!" Tim said softly, awed. He pushed her onto her back, then rolled on top of her. To his surprise, he realized he again had an erection and it was sliding into her!

"Tim!!! Oh, Tim!!!!" Carol Ann cried as he began to pound into her. "Yessss!!! Take me, Tim!!! Take meeeee!!!!!" Her hips struggled off the bed to meet his powerful down-thrusts.

Tim's insides wound tighter and tighter. He could feel Carol Ann's rigid nipples rubbing against his chest and that added another lovely feeling to the feast of them he already was receiving.

"Oh, Goddddd, Tim!!!" Carol Ann crooned, "So good!!! So goooodddd!!!"

Then a kaleidoscope of carnal delights was unleashed in both of them.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssss!!!" Carol Ann screamed, her body spasming. "Now, Tim!!! I'm comminng!!! I'm there!!! So good!!! So goooooddd!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Tim joined her, exploding, filling her yet again. "Oh, Carol Annhhhhh!!!" he moaned. His hips went wild, buffeting her against the bed.

Afterward, limp and satisfied, they again lay in each other's arms.

"It's so wonderful making love with you," Carol Ann said. "God, you are the best!"

"It's wonderful for me, too," Tim replied. He began toying with one of her breasts. The skin around the nipple puckered, then the nipple hardened and emerged from the smooth flesh surrounding it.

"I don't believe you! You're turning me on again!" Carol Ann whispered.

"I sure hope so," Tim said. He rolled atop her and captured her lips in a wild kiss that sent heat rushing through him. The kiss left him breathless. He began kissing and stroking her body once more, and as he did, he could feel his companion begin to tremble.

"My God!" Carol Ann murmured, "There's no way you coulda told me I was gonna get turned on again, but I sure as hell am! Damn, Tim, you're incredible!"

Tim continued his adoring exploration of her body. He kissed her neck and shoulders, and then her breasts, being as tender as he possibly could. Before long, she was once again quaking with need.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned, "You sure do know how to make me feel good!!"

Tim's warm lips were crossing her belly, moving toward her middle. He licked through her pubic hair and her hips rose and began to twist. He continued moving his caresses downward with exquisite, maddening slowness. Eventually, his head was between Carol Ann's quivering legs. He stuck out his tongue, seeking, then finding, her clit. When he licked it, her back arched and Carol Ann groaned with delight. "Oh, God, yes!!!!! Eat me!!! Eat me!!!!!" she shrilled.

Tim let his tongue explore Carol Ann's pulsing vagina. It probed between her labia, then thrusting into her. He grabbed her hips and held on because the wild rocking of her hips threatened to buck him off while he continued to lick, suck, and thrust his tongue into her. Announcing that fact loudly, Carol Ann came.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she cried, her back arched, her hands clutching desperately at the sheets, "God, Tim, eat meeeeee!!!!! Yesssss, Tim!!! Eat meeeeeeee!!!!! Don't stop!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Finally, her excitement ebbed, and she lay still. Tim lay beside her, his head resting on her smooth, warm belly.

"That was fantastic!" Carol Ann said, "But what about you?"

"You got any ideas?" Tim asked.

"You just roll over on your back, and I'll show you what kind of ideas I have," she told him.

Tim stretched out on his back, his erection pointing toward the bedroom ceiling.

Carol Ann began by kissing him soundly. Then she kissed his nipples, and felt him shudder. She grasped his erection and began stroking the swollen spear, which was slick with the leavings of their earlier love-making sessions. Then she kissed the purple, swollen tip of Tim's cock.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Tim moaned.

Carol Ann teased the slitted opening with her tongue while Tim caressed her back and buttocks. Around the tip she licked, tasting the juices left there by their recent couplings. The stiff penis twitched against her lips and tongue.

"Carol Ann, you're making me crazy!!" Tim exclaimed. His breath was coming in ragged gasps.

Finally, Carol Ann encircled the head of Tim's distended wand with her lips, then she slowly lowered her head and felt his hot skin slide between her lips. She reached between his legs and cupped his balls, his body jerked and strained, and he moaned. She had him writhing under her caresses almost as fervently he'd had her writhing under his.

Carol Ann took as much of Tim's cock as she could into her mouth, then she lifted her head and, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around him, letting his cock slide out until only the tip remained in her mouth. Then down her head moved, slowly welcoming him into her oral cavity once more.

"Jesus, Carol Ann! Damn! You're gonna make me come!!!" Tim warned, his voice strained.

Carol Ann lifted her mouth from him, let her hand take over the job of arousing him temporarily, looked up at him, and grinned. "So?" she said, then her mouth returned to the task of giving him pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Tim moaned, "Oh, God, Carol Ann, you're driving me crazy!!!! That feels so good I...I can't stand it!!!"

At last Carol Ann removed her mouth from his cock again, then she straddled Tim's constantly-moving hips. As she did, she could feel his stiff organ rub the outside of her pussy. She lowered herself, trapping his cock between their bellies, and began to rub her slit against the shaft, teasing both of them.

"My Goddddd, Carol Ann!!!!" Tim cried. "Oh, Jesus!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

"You like this don't you?" Carol Ann asked.

"Yesssss!!!! Goddammmittt!!! Yessssssssssss!!!!" Tim groaned, thrusting up against her, ardently seeking entry into her.

Just as turned on as Tim was, Carol Ann ever so slowly impaled herself on his thick pole and felt his cock filling her, stretching her, giving her pleasure. After what seemed like a beautiful eternity, she had him all the way into her. "Damn, it feels so good when you are in me!" she cooed.

"Yeahhhhh!!!!" Tim gasped.

Carol Ann began to slowly to rotate and raise and lower her hips. She could feel Tim's huge tool moving inside her, touching all of her, driving her passion to levels she didn't know existed before she met him. And, judging from the urgent movements of his hips, Tim was feeling the same way. She leaned forward, supporting herself above him on out-streteched arms.

Tim cupped her breasts, then began pulling at her nipples while his hips moved faster and faster. Soon... "Oh, God, Carol Ann!!!! Oh, God!!!!!" he bellowed, "I'm gonna come!!!! I'm comminnnnnnnggggg!!!!" Torrents of hot cream gushed from him.

When Carol Ann felt him bathing her insides with his damp heat she could wait no longer. "Wahhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she shrieked, her body began to whip and jolt as if she was riding a bucking horse.. "I'm coming, too!!! So gooooddddddd!!!! So goooooddddddd!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Slowly, their lust abated,and with the exception of a few joyous after-shocks, their urgent movements slowed. Unable to support herself on her arms any more, Carol Ann collapsed atop Tim, who looked up into her face and smiled.

Carol Ann smiled back at him. "Feel better now?" she asked.

"Do I ever!" Tim replied. "But I do have to work tonight and I have to get some sleep."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12