Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Tim groaned. He was afraid he'd explode into her right then, but somehow, he managed not to.

Heidi, feeling more wonderful than ever, began riding Tim, her head back, hair flying, pumping her pelvis up and down on her lover's engorged staff. She felt him grab her buttocks and jolted as his loins surged upward. Their bodies struggled in a staccato dance of passion on the sofa.

Tim couldn't wait any more. "Heidi, I'm coming!!!" he moaned, "I'm commmminnnngggggg!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Gobs of hot, sticky cream began to gush from him.

"Come, darling! Oh, yesssss!!! Take meeeeee!!!" Heidi moaned, "Oh, God, Tim! That's so hot! Oh...oh, God!!!! Yessss!!! Oh, yessss!!! Yesssssss!!!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg tooooooo!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Her hips went wild as her body continued to strive for more and more delight. Her face was a mask of intensity. Her breasts jiggled as her body shook with paroxysm after paroxysm of joy.

Spent and satisfied, Heidi eventually relaxed in Tim's arms. Still hard, he remained in her, once more delighted by the rippling vaginal walls grasping his softening erection.

"God, was that ever fantastic!" he told her.

"Ummmm!" Heidi murmured. She wriggled against him as if trying to get closer.

Snuggled in each other's arms, they stayed on the sofa until Tim's erection softened and slid from Heidi.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned. "You went away."

"It's OK for now," Tim said. "There's always later."

"I hope so," Heidi replied, kissing him, clinging to him.

Tim wasn't sure he wanted to move. Having Heidi on his lap like that, feeling as contented as he did, had a kind of timeless quality to it. Still, there was more he wanted. If it had been possible, he would have given her constant orgasms, unending pleasure. But that was unreal.

He thought about what had happened since they'd arrived. Each break they took lead to new and different ways to experience pleasure. Each time they made love had a newness that made him look forward with eagerness to times yet to come.

Heidi lifted herself off her Tim, looked down at him, and giggled. "You were right, I do need another bath," she said.

"Me, too," Tim agreed, viewing her lovely nude form with as much awe as if he were seeing it for the first time.

Heidi saw Tim's look of adoration and blushed. Having a man who adored her as openly as he did was going to take some getting used to, but she didn't mind, not at all. "I...I'm going to take my bath," she said, heading for the bathroom. "You should get cleaned up and get dressed, too. We have dinner reservations at the lodge."

A grin spread over Tim's face. "Mind if I join you in the shower?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Heidi replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12