Hell Hath No Fury Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"You! God, Heidi!! I want you!" he replied feverishly. "I want to be in you! I want you!"

Heidi lowered herself slightly, so just the tip of his erection was inside her. Spasms of delicious pleasure shot through Tim and he groaned.

"Tell me again, Tim!" she whispered, "Tell me what you want!"

"Unnnnhhhhh!!!" Tim thrust his hips up, trying to enter her, but Heidi lifted herself, keeping just his tip in her, continuing to tantalize him. "Oh, Lord, Heidi, I want you!!! I want to be in you!!! I have to be in you!!! Please, Heidi!!! Take me in you!!!"

Slowly, deliberately, Heidi lowered herself all the way onto him.

Tim felt his penis plunging into Heidi, being engulfed by her warmth and wetness. He once more experienced incredibly intense sensations. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned as their damp, matted pubic hair tangled. Their joining was complete. "God, Heidi, it feels so good to be in you," he murmured as her warmth surrounded and flowed through him.

Still sitting upright, Heidi began rotating her hips. Tim's penis thrashed around inside her as she did. She once more found the sensations maddening, too maddening to resist. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she moaned. Slowly she rode him, rocking her hips, rotating them, as sensations of pleasure continued to roll through her with growing intensity. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she cooed. "This feels so nice! Are you getting close, Tim?"

"Yeah," Tim replied, "But don't stop!"

Rubbing, rolling, sliding, their joining continued. Sweat shone on both their bodies and pleasure suffused them, insistent and engulfing, constantly expanding. Their coupling was a sharing of pure pleasure, yet with an intensity that was new. It didn't seem as if either of them wanted it to end.

"Turn around," Tim said.

"What?" Heidi asked, looking puzzled.

"Turn so you're facing my feet," he explained.

Without letting him out of her, Heidi managed to do as Tim asked. She wound up facing away from him, her bottom on his belly. "Oh, Tim,. I've never done this before. This is wild!" she murmured.

"Yeah, it sure is!" Tim agreed. The new position put a different kind of pressure on the point where their bodies were joined. He began stroking Heidi's back, watching her muscles move as his hands slid over her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" she moaned.

He stroked and teased Heidi's well-formed buttocks, sliding a finger between her finely formed cheeks.

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!" Heidi moaned with delight. This position was so wild! She loved it! She leaned forward and grasped Tim's ankles. When he began caressing her bottom, her movements grew a little more urgent. "Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned, gasping, "That feels so nice, Tim! Play with me there! Please!"

The way Heidi was bent over exposed the dusky circle of her anus. Wetting a finger, Tim pressed against it and, slowly, his finger began entering her anus, as if her body was absorbing him.

"Mmmmmmm!! So good!!! So good! Yesss!! Do me!!!" Heidi groaned. She humped backward against Tim's incursion into a new opening. Excitement raged inside her as she underwent Tim's dual invasion of her body.

Waves of pleasure broke over Tim, but still he kept on, realizing that he was, after all, close to coming.

Heidi's body whipped as she, too, neared her peak, then... "Take me, Tim!!! Please!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Take me!!! Now!!!!!! Now!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!!!" she screamed as her body went into unstoppable paroxysms of joy.

"I'm commminnnggggggg!!!!!" Tim cried, erupting into her powerfully once more.

"Me!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Me, too!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Can't stop!!!! Can't stop!!!! Oh, please!!!! Please!!! Tim!!!! I can't stop coming!!!" Heidi screamed. Her body bucked wildly and her cries of joy echoed through the condo. "Ohhhhh!!! Never...Never!!!! Ohhhhhh!!! So good!!! So gooodddd!!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Yessssss!!!!!"

Tim held Heidi as she thrashed, his penis was massaged wonderfully by the convulsing walls of her vagina. Their mingled fluids leaked out of her and dripped onto him. He continued to hold her after she calmed and his softening penis slid from her.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Heidi murmured softly, then she was silent, except for her even breathing.

Later, Tim was awakened by movement on the bed. He struggled to open his eyes and saw Heidi standing next to the bed, looking down at him.

"I...I woke up a little while ago and I couldn't get back to sleep," she said softly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's all right," Tim replied. "Is something wrong?"

Heidi hugged herself. "No, everything's wonderful. I...I guess I just don't want this to ever end."

"It doesn't, not for a while yet," Tim replied. "And even when we get home, we're going to be together."

"I think I'll go out on the porch for a while," she said. "I want to look at the stars and get some fresh air."

"That sounds like a great idea," Tim said. He got up and slipped on a pair of sweatpants. Heidi put one of his shirts over her nakedness and they went out onto the little balcony on the front of the condo.

"This is really nice," Heidi said as she and Tim stood in the cool darkness.

Tim pulled her into his arms. "We're going to have to spend a lot of time here once we're married," he said.

Heidi looked at him and smiled. "Do you know how wonderful 'when we're married' sounds?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do," Tim said, and kissed her gently.

Heidi hugged him hard and kissed him. Then she turned and leaned against the waist-high wooden porch railing.

Tim watched her as she stared off into the moonlight.

"You know," Heidi said, "watching the stars and listening to the night sounds of the forest is kind of calming, isn't it?"

Tim looked at her. His shirt, far too big for her, hung half-way to her knees. In the bright moonlight, he could see her finely formed legs and the wonderful roundness of her buttocks as she leaned over the railing. He didn't find what he was seeing at all calming. He moved closer to Heidi and put his hands on her waist.

Heidi cooed softly, straightened, and leaned back against Tim as his arms slid around her.

Tim kissed her neck, feeling her hair tickle his face. This was so wonderful!

"Ohhhhh!!!" Heidi murmured, pressing against him, making a surprising, but delightful, discovery. "If I'm not mistaken, it feels like something's come up!" she giggled.

"It sure seems that way!" Tim said. He moved his hips and slid his hands up to cup her breasts through the shirt.

"Let's do it out here!" Heidi said, her voice bubbling with excitement, her buttocks moving enticingly against his groin. Her request surprised her. She'd have never even considered doing anything like this with her husband.

Tim kept fondling her breasts and she kept grinding her bottom against him. Soon they were both gasping with passion. He reached between them, lifted the tail of the shirt, then he pushed down his sweat pants. His straining penis jumped out and smacked against Heidi's soft bottom.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Heidi moaned. "Take me, Tim! I need you again!" She leaned forward, her arms on the porch wall, her bottom still pressed against him.

Tim positioned the head of his erection at her opening and, moving deliberately, slid it into her once again. As always, as his swollen organ sank into Heidi's body, the sensations he experienced were overwhelming.

"Gahhhhhhhddddddd!!!!" Heidi murmured, moving her hips, making Tim's rigid prong lash around inside her. "I can't believe we're doing this! It feels so wonderful!!!"

Tim began moving, his thighs slapping gently against hers, his erection driving deep into her. Heidi responded, pressing back against him, twisting her hips, adding to the delightful friction their joined bodies were sharing. Tim grasped her stiff-nippled breasts, squeezed and mauled them, bringing groans of joy from Heidi.

Then, without warning, Heidi's body began to quake violently. "I'm there!!! Oh, God, darling!!! I'm there!!" she cried. "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Aggggggainnnnn!!! Agggggainnnnn!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Take meeeee!!!!! Yessss!!!! Yessssss!!!!!"

When Heidi's body went wild, thrusting against him, her insides clasping and releasing, milked an explosion from Tim. "Gahhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhh!!!" he moaned, shooting his spend into her, clasping her breasts desperately.

When they finished, they leaned against the railing, clinging to each other. At last, when they were settled down enough to walk, they went back inside and went back to bed.

Heidi fell asleep almost immediately. Tim pulled the covers over them, turned off the light, and then he, too, was asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12