Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

Story Info
A revenge story.
4.3k words
4.18
52.8k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was seated on my favorite stool in the bar at the Marriot. I saw him coming as he entered the bar with blood in his eye. He saw me and headed right toward me. He was obviously pissed.

A fleeting thought probably the blond from last night's husband. I said," shit," as I stood up taking two quick steps toward him I strait armed him with an open palm to his fore head, I am six three two hundred twenty eight pounds, his head stopped his body kept moving and he fell on his ass.

He scrambled to his feet grabbed the front of my shirt and twisted.

I reached over his hand grasped the little finger side of his hand holding it to my chest I bowed like I was meeting an Asian dignitary. He went down again this time landing on his nose. Enough is enough I still had his hand I dropped a knee onto his back and bought his arm up behind him twisting the wrist and putting enough pressure on his shoulder so he knew struggling would only break something.

I whispered," I don't want to hurt you and I don't want to get hurt. This physical stuff has gone far enough. Why don't we go to a booth and I'll buy you a beer and we can figure out why what happened happened?"

I let him go and walked over to a booth in the back held up two fingers for Tony the bartender and sat down.

He walked over to the bar for a napkin his nose was bleeding and came over to the booth sat, put his elbows on the table, hung his head in his hands and said," I know what happened you fucked my wife last night."

I said," I'm Bill."

He replied," I'm Frank."

"Then you must be Kim's husband," I replied. "I'm sure you know there is more to it than that. She came in here mad as hell looking for someone if it hadn't been me it would have been someone else. "

"Actually you are lucky it was me if it was someone else you probably would have kicked their ass and you would be on your way to jail now."

"Plus Kim is a very beautiful girl and someone else might not have given her back in the same shape he got her in."

"If you want to get mad at someone it should be Kim but I'm not sure that's true either, she was awfully mad about something and from the method she chose to get even I think it was something you did and I don't think Kim would do what she did without a lot of provocation."

"I think you should give some serious thought to what you did that pushed her that far beyond the kind of girl I think she is."

"I can empathize with you the reason I am in this bar three or four nights a week is, because if I wasn't I would never get laid."

"My situation was similar to yours I was I thought happily married but my wife thought she could do much better and I learned she was trying to upgrade in someone else's bed. I kicked her to the curb not that I had much choice."

"I think from your attitude you don't want to kick Kim to the curb and frankly I think she is a keeper but, you had better find out why she is so mad and fix it or like me you won't have a choice."

He said," I know why she is mad but, I didn't do what she thinks I did. I took two girls out to lunch that I work with she thinks I had sex with them. I didn't but I am guilty because I was trying too but, they shot me down. I tried to tell her nothing happened but she knows me too well and she feels the guilt and thinks I am lying."

"Well Frank, You had better figure something out or she'll either kick you to the curb or continue to try and even things up. Frankly I'll still be here and Kim is a great fuck even when she is angry and trying to fuck my dick off. I won't say no and even if I did she'd just move down the bar to the next guy. Why don't you just be honest and tell her you're sorry and that you were trying to get laid but they both shot you down."

"I already told her nothing happened."

"No Frank you must first tell her you're sorry for trying to cheat on her and then tell her they shot you down, Not just that nothing happened."

As Frank left on his mission I thought back to the night before. Kim's five foot four, thirty four twenty four thirty six, one hundred twenty pound body; her creamy perfect skin soft and smooth, the athleticism of her body and the confidence in the way she used it, her flat belly and firm rounded ass, the rapid response of her nipples and pussy to her arousal and mostly the enthusiasm with which she used what God and an obvious physical regimen had given her.

The taste of her nipples and pussy and the shock that went through her body every time my tongue stroked her clit I could almost feel myself. The feel of her legs digging into the backs of my legs as her pelvis churned to accept my prick into the warm slick depths of her being were imbedded into my very soul.

God she was a great fuck. Why did I have to play Doctor Phil?

You can imagine my surprise when two days later she walked into the bar and straight up to me.

"Didn't Frank explain, "I asked?

"Yes he did, as he has one too many times," she went on, "I appreciate your trying to help us out." "I just don't want to have to worry every time he goes somewhere if he is hitting on another girl."

"I thought he was pretty contrite when he left here." I went on," I really don't want to be a home wrecker. It happened to me and I wouldn't wish it on anyone."

"It was already too late I have filed and moved in with my sister. I like you and I have already sampled the goods, so to speak and I'd like to explore the possibilities."

"I've been burnt. So, I am afraid of the fire and I imagine so are you. That being said, that kind of exploration will take a lot of conversation, discovery and soul searching. I don't want to do that in a bar. How about we do it at my place?"

She said," sounds like a plan."

I got my car out of hock from the parking garage and after getting it on the freeway and headed toward home.

She asked," what kind of car is this it's very comfortable?"

"Oh, this old thing," I wasn't lying my 1998 Lincoln Continental was fourteen years old," It's an old Lincoln Continental and I love it wouldn't trade it for anything."

She asked", why is it so special?"

I punched it and the air intake screamed trying to get enough air to the cylinders to feed its four hundred and five cubic inches while the real fuel injectors pumped prodigious amounts of high test into two valves in each cylinder only to burned and pumped out of two more valves in each cylinder. That's right thirty two valves for you non believers.

It took a few seconds of her punching an imaginary brake to reach one hundred miles per hour and I let off the throttle.

"That's why I love this car. It's the longest lasting relationship in my life almost fourteen years."

"Well it's very comfortable and the ride is smooth even if a little scary."

"I knew you were putting dents in my floorboards but, you did ask why it was so special. So I thought I'd let her speak for herself."

"I hear and believe," She replied with a smile.

"We are almost there it's just off the next exit," as I pulled into the right lane to exit the expressway. I turned right at the end of the exit onto a two lane country road.

"Are you a farmer or something? God we're in the middle of no where."

"No I'm an engineer but I do grow some grapes, apples and peaches."

I turned into the drive on to my ten acres of solitude through a copse of trees and up a small hill and punching my garage door opener built in to the sun shade on the Lincoln. We drove right into the attached three car garage of my modest four bedroom ranch.

I handed her out of the car and we went in through kitchen where we met my buddy Duke one hundred ninety pounds of Great Dane. Kim cowered in the doorway.

I said", don't worry he only eats people we don't want here. You will learn to love Dukie. He's my burglar alarm and my theft prevention device and best friend."

"I've got two cats somewhere they handle any other pests I might have. They like to sit in your lap or on the back of the chair you're sitting in. So don't let it scare you if they jump on you."

"This is the kitchen," I said as I led her into the house. "And this is the living room dining room."

"Have a seat I'll make us a drink," I said moving to the wet bar.

While I made drinks she began to talk, "you were the first time I ever cheated on my husband even though he has cheated on me often."

"I finally decided I don't love him any more. We were together for five years and I tried to build a life with him. I finally realized he didn't respect me enough to remain faithful and probably never would."

I asked her," Are you sure you want to throw away five years of your life. Isn't there some way you can get by his imperfections and put your life back together. I don't want to be a home wrecker it happened to me and I was devastated. I think my ex was too. He wrecked my marriage by being rich and offering her a life style I couldn't afford."

We sat for awhile looking out the picture window in my living room at the rear of my house. Two deer came out of the orchard to drink from the creek and lick the salt block I had placed for them there.

She finally said," no I don't see any way he could become a man I could spend any more time with. It's so peaceful here how your ex could ever have left this and you. You are a delicious hunk of man you know."

"I think she didn't want peaceful. I think she wanted excitement a husband that didn't have to work every day and could call and tell them to warm up the jet we're going to Rio for carnival or New Orleans for Mardi Gra or the Kentucky Derby, or the Super bowl, or what ever was hot at the time."

"Oh, you mean super rich."

"And then some! Well I wish her happiness. I hope when she gets a little older he doesn't buy a younger model."

"Don't worry about that. It sounds like she's the kind of woman that will leave with plenty of his money if he does."

"There's that, but I don't think it's as satisfying as growing old with someone you love. Someone who knows you better than you know your self. Someone who you've shared a life with. Someone who cares more about you than they do about himself or herself. Someone who would die for you."

She moved closer to me on the couch and said,"ooh, my kind of man. Where were you when I was single?"

"Well I'm here now" as I draped my arm over her shoulders and she laid her head on my shoulder. We spent the next hour telling each other about ourselves. I began to feel as if we were more than just compatible sexually.

As we talked I realized she was my equal intellectually if not even smarter in people skills way smarter. She held degrees in education and school psychology.

She said, "Oh look there are two more deer at the creek. I wonder how many there are around?"

"Well the one with the antlers is a buck and there are four does in his family. I put out food in the winter and salt always to keep them around and they eat the apples and peaches that they can reach or that have fallen to the ground in the summer so I hope they will stay.

I hope to see some young in the spring.

I have taught Duke not to bother them when he's out."

We cuddled on the couch and continued to seek out each others likes and dislikes for the next half hour growing more and more comfortable with each other.

I wondered if there was any way we could make a life together two idealists whose ideals had been shattered by people we loved.

Both afraid to give our hearts to another after having them broken by the people we had given them to first.

One a hardnosed engineer always taking things apart to see how they worked the other a soft hearted people person trained to love everyone.

I don't remember how or when the kissing started but a snatch of a song popped into my head "as soft as morning mist are the lips that heaven kissed." Then those lips got harder and more demanding.

Not wanting to take advantage of her feelings as her marriage crumbled around her, I said," Oh God it's one o'clock I'd better take you home."

"No I want the rest of the tour of your house and maybe you won't want to take me home."

Taking her hand to help her up I said," right this way and led her into a hall and turning right to the end of the hall which opens to my office over the garage back into the hall the door on the right enters into bedroom number one follow me to the left through bathroom number one into bedroom number two now we'll go back into the hall to the right through this door bedroom number three to the left into the master bath to the left again through this walk in closet to the master bedroom which also has an entrance from the end of the living room."

She walked to the picture window and said," Look all four of the does are there now. She turned back to me and started to unbutton my shirt, you can take me home tomorrow."

"I don't want to take advantage of you I know your emotions are probably making you crazy now."

Putting her finger to my lips she said," shush I'm a big girl and I know what I want and I want you. I won't promise to be gentle however." She continued with the buttons pulling my shirt out of my pants and throwing it on a chair.

She pulled her sweater over her head her blond hair falling tousled to the middle of her back in soft curls as the sweater landed on the chair. As an after thought she said," don't you have curtains or something for that window."

"No I don't need them."

" Oh, why not?"

"I own everything eight hundred and fifty feet behind the house and everything two hundred and fifty feet on both sides and most of it is heavily wooded. Only the deer can see and I doubt they'll notice."

"Oh!" As she unbuckled my belt undid my pants and let them fall to the floor.

Reaching behind her the tension in the bra that bound her tits released and it landed on the chair. The full round globes of her breasts suspended from the smooth taut skin of their upper slope, nipples at attention were scary in their perfection.

"You could help you know," as she loosened her skirt and let it fall."

I stepped out of my pants, kicked off my shoes and slid my boxers down my legs my prick didn't want to let my boxers go and bobbed around as it broke free. I walked to my bed to take my socks off and said, "I'd much rather watch you."

She skinned her black bikini panties over the roundness of her hips and let them whisper down the length of her long perfect legs pooling in a puddle of black at her ankles. Striking a pose and sticking her little pink tongue out she said, "Enjoy, you dirty old man."

And I did for a few seconds that long delicate neck, the firm shoulders, those perfect breasts, curving down to that dainty waist, curving back out to those full hips and those long legs.

She stood there her nipples standing tall and her little pink clit barely peeking out from the hairless lips of her labia beneath a neatly trimmed curly blond landing strip.

"God," I murmured, "you are beautiful come here and I'll show you a dirty young man."

She glided across the floor. I don't know how to explain the way she walked. She sort of glided her tits leading the way like the prow of a proud ship in a calm sea.

There was no jiggle no bobbling no movement to the flesh of her body except the flexing of the muscles in her legs as she slipped into my arms.

Her arms encircled my neck her breasts flattened against my chest, nipples hard and obvious. Her pubic hair was tickling my rapidly hardening dick.

Her arms snaked up to cup the back of my head and draw my lips down to her lips. Her lips soft against mine hardening as her mouth opened and her tongue began its duel with mine.

I can' remember being more turned on then I was now as I backed her toward the bed.

The next half hour was the best half hour of my life both exciting and emotionally satisfying. There was no anger this time only passion and a mutual striving for satisfaction. Even the moaning at the height of her passion was musical to my ears as she coughed out her climax.

We fell asleep in each others arms even in sleep we seemed to fit together perfectly. I drifted off thinking I could get used to this.

Waking in the morning however I remembered the pain of watching my life disintegrate when my ex left me. The fear of the fire returned. But waking next to her soft warmth was awfully nice.

She stirred with a start I'm sure wondering where she was then turned over to face me with a thousand watt smile. "Oh this is nice have you been awake long." She laid a leg over mine and rolled up on my chest planting her perfect breasts on my chest and kissed me like she meant it.

I kissed her back then looked into her eyes. "The last time I was in love the pain of her leaving was the worst pain I had ever endured. I began to doubt myself wondering what was wrong with me. I don't want to go through that again."

"If you think I would leave you for money. That's just funny Frank owns a Chevy dealership and a Buick dealership. I'm obviously not a gold digger. Unless you are wealthier than I think you are," she laughed.

"As for me being afraid of the fire I think I know you and I am a good judge of people. Why don't we just take it a day at a time and see if I don't grow on you.

I will ask you not to hang out in the hotel bar but, I promise you'll never miss the girls you found there. In six months I will need a decision that's when my divorce will be final."

"Fair enough and I hope we can build some trust and make it work I'm tired of that bar and frankly I'm lonesome. I'm hungry can you cook?"

"I think I could handle some bacon and eggs if you have them."

"I do and I'll make the toast. I like the twelve grain bread that OK?"

She bounced out of bed and headed for the door. I asked," no clothes?"

"You said, no one could see."

Catching up with her I reached around her and cupped her breasts saying, "I wouldn't want these to get burnt."

She giggled and ran to the kitchen.

As we were eating I asked, "now what?"

"Well, how about you drive me to my sisters and I'll pick up my clothes, my car, my laptop and work stuff and bring them back here. Then I'll hang my clothes on the other side of that walk in closet and maybe you can make me a little workspace in your office. Then we can start building some trust in each other."

She didn't have a whole lot of clothes, which told me a lot about her. She seemed to be partial to the kind of clothes you can make a lot of outfits by mixing and matching while still looking different every day without having a lot of clothes.

She did have one little black dress and three business suits. My ex had left her dresser which I bought up from the store room in the basement for her.

Much to my embarrassment when she opened one of the drawers it was full of fancy panty and bra sets. She looked at me and smiled and said,"ah ha my size too I'll just wash these apparently you like fancy underwear."

"I don't think she bought those for me. She left in a hurry and must have overlooked them. I never saw her in any of those but I bet they'd look better on you even if I had."

"She really hurt you didn't she?"

"She was my first love, since junior high school. We married three months before we graduated from college. I built this house for her.

I inherited the land from my parents thank God they weren't alive to see how it ended. It would have hurt them more than me. They loved Cindy and thought she would settle me down.

They were married for fifty years when they were hit by a drunk driver. They believed that when you made promises in church you kept them and so do I she got the divorce not me."

"I have studied people my whole life but sometimes they just don't make sense."

"It was probably my fault she wanted to go to work and I let her even though we didn't need the money.

12