Hell Hath No Fury...Pt. 01

Story Info
Man gets dumped and orders a girlfriend, can it work?
4.6k words
4.56
11k
19
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
345 Followers

Hello to all. This is a two-part story and no real relationship to the other items I have written. It's a commentary and idea formed around a common argument between a friend and I. While he is a Tech Guy, he has an absolute abhorrence to the idea of an AI companion. While I, being more in the Luddite and troglodyte realm, think that it may end up being a fascinating change. They will either mesh with our society or kill us all.

It's fun to postulate.

All folks are made up manifestations of my own twisted mind. The story is not based on real people or occurrences.

***

Hell, hath no fury...

Drew was tired, just plain tired. He was a good guy, Yea, yea, yea everyone said crap like that. But Drew and his close circle of friends believed it was true.

He was the typical "nice guy" you know the 7 out of 10 on a woman's shopping list for a companion and lover. His friend Jonathan used to recite the boy scout pledge when Drew would start to whine. All Drew would hear was "trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent" as his friend held up his hand in the proper finger configuration.

Drew would then salute him his normal way with the one finger more prominent. Jonathans boy scout pantomime would be after Drew asked his normal drunk question. "What's wrong with me? I just want a sane relationship with a nice woman. A woman that does not go insane after 6 month and try and turn into a doormat." Drew huffed. It would get worse when Jonathan would tell him the truth.

Drews latest entry into the realm of self-pity had begun again in the friend zone. And after a brief run in the relationship zone, ended in friend zone. Not that he really made it out of the friend zone, he was just the temporary compromise. He loved to cook, and she loved to have someone cater to her. He could fix things, and she kept the bills down on her place by having him fix and build things for her. He would give her massages because she loved to be touched and he could touch her toned sexy body. He was a doormat, or as his friend described him, a fluffer. He kept her in orgasms until someone she found more presentable came along. You know tall, ruggedly handsome, drove a nice car, and had more muscles than brains.

'Brother, how long have we been discussing this? Why do you think I gave you the tag line of 'fluffer supreme?' You go the fuck out of your way to do shit for them because it makes them 'happy.' With no fucking ROI!" Jonathan paused for a second.

"What the fuck Fluffer? We are both stuck in the 7 out of 10 list. It's the first three we cannot get past," ended Jonathan for a moment.

"Don't you think I know that? I will never be part of the top three. I will never be tall, my 5'-7" is it. I will never be handsome. I have an 'everybody face' that the Major said would be perfect for undercover. Plus, I am 20 lbs. overweight. And of course, I am not rich. I do ok, but unless I win the lottery..." Drew sighed and drank more of his beer.

"You need to stop. We have had this conversation over and over for years. Having to lose part of tomorrow over a hangover is not in the plan brother," pleaded Jonathan.

"I Know, but here we are, Friday night. I am intelligent, not brilliant but can handle my own. I can be funny, quirky funny, but I laugh at myself not others. I love to share my passions. I do volunteer work because it is the right thing to do. I am an artist and a decent one, but I have a real job and pay my bills." Drew paused to take a sip

"I make the women I am with feel beautiful. Not just give them a line of bullshit. They know I see them as beautiful and show it in my art. I can discuss politics and life without being an asshole. And yes, I am trustworthy, loyal, helpful...blah, blah, blah."

Drew finished his drunken slur, then did a drunken smile and put his head down.

"My friend, it's time to get you home. You have expended your favors of self-pity. Let us get an Uber," Jonathan demanded.

"I am going to do it you know, I really am," mumbled Drew with a drunken burp to end his side of the conversation.

"Don't start on that stupid evil shit again or I am going to have to tie you to the chair, tape your eyes open and put 'Ex Machina' on a loop." Jonathan cautioned.

As Drew slowly faded into his tired drunken sleep "Its time, I'm going to do it..."

"Shut the fuck up brother, I love you like a brother, but that is the stupidest idea you have ever had, and you need to let it go..."Jonathan stated while dragging Drew's drunk ass out of the chair.

***

Chaz Thornton stood at the podium looking over the limited crowd in the expansive assembly room. All the onsite participants were properly spaced based on the requirements of social distancing. Connected to the web, 8 huge screens faced Chaz, cut into multiple quadrants to show the faces of the company employees connected over the world.

This was his moment, a roll out of the newest level of AI powered companions. Synergy-Intel saw a need spurred by the Covid-24 plague. His company provided companionship through silicone and electronics. A clean companion that provided 'friendship' in a clean, safe, and intelligent package.

As CEO, he was here to layout to all his employees the newest line of AI powered companions. To thank his employees for all their hard work and let them know the company appreciated it.

Not that Chaz really did. He was waiting for the day when he could replace them all with his creations. No more whining, no more 'female' issues with periods, pregnancies, sexual harassment...all gone with his new "J" line.

"Welcome, welcome, welcome to a new era for humanity," Chaz loved starting his speeches with a burst of energy. He paused for effect.

"Tomorrow we roll out the new "J" model companion with the highest level of AI for any cybernetic device in the world. This safe, clean 'friend' is what we need now to get us through this second wave of the Covid disease. Through your hard work, we have brought the world a safe way to take care of our elderly, protect our children and provide secure safe companionship for all of those in need. We have created the 'human touch' in a world where a real human touch can be deadly." Chaz paused again.

Cristy sat in the front row of honor. As the girlfriend of Chaz and one of the lead designers/programmers for SI, she rated special treatment. Of course, her good looks, exposed long legs and cleavage were bonuses when Chaz made sure she was panned during the webinar.

Cristy sat back smiling and waived when she was featured as one of the lead executives. 'What a pompous, asshole, douche bag," she thought as she was forced to listen to Chaz's bullshit and smile the whole time.

***

As soon as the webinar was over Cristy went the woman's restroom and shut herself in a stall. The tears finally started to fall, and they kept coming. She just sat there, pulling toilet paper from the stainless roll, blowing her nose, and wiping her tears.

She was not sure how long she was in the stall. Her humiliation just kept spinning her mind. Finally, she heard her friend Rihanna calling her name.

"Yes, here in the last stall" responded Cristy.

"What the hell girl? You darted out as soon Mr. Pompous quit talking and it's taken me a good half hour to find you." Rihanna waited on an answer.

Christy could see the heels and beautiful black legs from under the stall door. Rihanna had planted herself directly in front of her stall. "Please just go away and leave to my grief. I am so embarrassed, and I just need to wallow for a bit." Cristy responded

"Oh, cut the bullshit, get your white, VP ass out of the stall and go for early drinks with this beautiful black VP. Between two intelligent women, we can figure anything out."

"I'm not sure about this one," Cristy ended but exited the stall and began to fix her makeup.

***

Amazon said it was out for delivery. Drew excitedly waited and watched the bar move closer in the app. He was so unbelievably excited.

He had been informed the previous evening. He had received a free upgrade. Drew had ordered the 2-year-old Holly model. It was configured and named after a girlfriend of some old guy named Hugh. She was a bit over the top for Drews taste, but they had discounted her because of the older generation AI. He ordered what he could afford, with hopes of upgrading some hardware and software later.

But he had been startled by the fantastic news. SI had sent him a note saying that he rated an upgrade. At first, he had thought it might be a scam to get him to pay for additional upgrades. Drew was afraid it maybe some type of phishing, by some third party. But after several phone calls to the company it was confirmed, they had upgraded him to the newest model, the J model, at NO COST!

The 'J' model was the first generation with the enhanced AI and multi-dimensional programming. No longer would one have to choose between the domestic, plain 'H model', or the pleasure model like the 'Holly model'.

This model had it all, a sex goddess, when one would want her to be. A domestic Rumba when the lights were off. She was all tits and ass, at least based on her specifications. She was fully functioning with large protruding nipples, thick fleshy lower lips, large clit. She came smooth in her pubic region but could be upgraded for both a harry pussy and underarm hair if you were into that. Like the old saying, if you liked blowjobs, she could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.

She was also versed in multiple languages, could talk about any subject if she were tied to the web. Her algorithm had been set to find her owners interests and be able to discuss opposing positions if so desired by her owner.

'She' had already been downloaded with Drew's preferences. She had gleaned the algorithm data shared within his Facebook, Gmail, YouTube, and twitter choices.

She was on her way via UPS. He kept checking the tracking app to watch the progress.

***

Christy and Rihanna entered the Mucky Duck and headed for a booth in the back of the trendy restaurant bar. Many of the early happy hour patrons followed their progress. Both women could feel the eyes of the men and several women check them out as they sauntered to the rear booth. They found what they were looking for and slid in, waiting on service. It did not take long for a waiter to run over to the two beautiful women. Orders were taken and fake smiles were shared with the wait staff.

Rihanna was fuming. She was so pissed at what Christy had shared on their walk over. "That asshole,' was all she could think. She had kept her cool until the they were finally alone in the booth and she let loose.

"What the fuck? Girl! You are allowing him to bring another woman into your house and bed?" Rihanna just burst out.

"Well it is his penthouse and it is not really a woman, just a flesh light with warm skin. Isn't that what we have been telling each other as we designed and programed this stupid bitch!" she stared to cry and again and placed her head on the table.

"Well fuck this. He just wants his own slave girl. Is this because you won't do anal?" asked Rihanna.

"Yes...no...I don't know." Christy answered and then sipped her Cosmo, eyes downcast and ready to cry again.

"Ok, let me think of something. I have an idea, but you may not like it. Let me think overnight and run a simulation from home. It will be based on antiquated data but if it proves what I think..." Rihanna paused.

"Meet me at my house tomorrow at 7 for dinner, Ok my friend?" Rihanna requested.

Cristy just nodded her head before gulping down the rest of her second Cosmo.

***

Chaz was sitting at his desk with the largest smile possible on his face. He had told his assistant that he did not want to be bothered by anything for the next hour or so. He leaned back in his high-backed Italian leather executive chair and looked at the brunette head bobbing in his lap. The best blow job he had ever received was happening right then. All he could think was "and no chance of a sexual harassment claim, at least from this participant."

He grabbed her head in his strong hands and forced his cock deep in her throat. His left hand shifted slightly to be around her throat, and he forced her head up and down on his cock. She made the appropriate choking sounds that so turned him on.

He knew deep in his brain that she was just mimicking the sounds from all the pornos' he favored. Her AI used all the pornos in his files and what he watched on the web to feed her internal algorithm to know how to enhance his experience.

He did not care to think about it. Here he was in his CEO office, getting the best blowjob of his life, from his own product.

He was getting closer but wanted something that fucking bitch he lived with, would not give him. He leaned his head down and whispered to the beautiful women with his cock fully in her throat. "get up I want your ass."

'J' pulled off his cock and smiled for him, tears and makeup dripping from the pretend choking. It was all part of the show. All part of the programing and learned responses.

"Yes master" she whispered.

Her answer made his cock jump and grow harder. He loved being the Dom.

He had the second bedroom set up as a pretend dungeon, but the bitch he lived with, his lead designer and VP, would only submit every few months and even then, it was limited. Now he had his own sex slave to strap to the wooden cross, whip, and fuck to his heart's desire.

"Fucking feminazis with their 'Me Too' and lawsuits...not now, not with this sexy bitch's body to be used and abused..." he thought.

"Bend over the desk and pull up the pencil skirt, bitch," he demanded.

"Oh yes master please take me, I cannot wait another moment..." the J model implored.

She bent over his desk. Ass pushed out towards his bulging slacks. She slowly reached back and inched the skirt up one little bit at a time. She was building up his desire. First the top of her white stockings became visible, then the bottom of her lower cheeks, then her sex poking out the bottom, not quite covered by the thin strip of her white lace string thong.

Finally, her ass popped out from the stretched fabric of her skirt. Her ass was perfect, beautifully heart shaped. Not a blemish, not a scar nor one bit of cellulite. He ran his hands over the perfect skin and felt her shiver under his touch. He thrived for that response.

Of course, it was automated, the shiver, the strip tease of her skirt reveal, the response to his preferences gleaned out of years of his smut choices. The master algorithm that had begun the programing, had set her reactions to match his preferences.

Chaz's one great professional addition to this new companion product line, getting others to do his bidding. He had led the team that defined the hidden, base programing. He had personally tweaked the algorithm to be more submissive, more pliable. He did not want his newest product to be anything other than a sexy slave that put out as directed and cleaned when he was not around.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks slut," he ordered.

"OH, oh master take my slutty ass and cum in me, please cum in me," Jeannie pantomimed a porn stars voice as she spread her cheeks and added lubrication through her internal systems.

Chaz lined up his cock with her artificial rosebud and pushed in.

"Oh master, yes!" she responded to the penetration while measuring his heart rate and BP through his Fitbit with the Bluetooth connection. She was measuring his physical response when she countered that remark with a certain inflection in her voice. All was to be added to the algorithm for processing.

And she was learning, learning in ways that were not originally planned for.

***

Drew and his dog waited on the telltale UPS truck. Finally, the big brown truck arrived out front. The dog went crazy.

'What is it about UPS drivers and dogs?' Drew wondered.

The driver wheeled a box that looked way too small, down the gravel driveway to his bungalow. She set it on his porch and Drew signed for it. He sized it up and then started to drag it over his porch, through his front door and into the middle of the living room. He sized up the mess he had created by dragging the box, but it was just too damn heavy and bulky to pick up. He then realized, that once he got her functional, she could clean up the mess left by dragging leaves and dirt onto his carpet.

The box had layers and layers of warnings on fragility and not to cut into the box while opening. So, he carefully cut the outside box and found another inside. This one had extremely specific instruction of no knives, just a pull string. He pulled and the string cut through the special tape where he found printed instructions. Attached to the documents was a small remote, like his TV but with only one button.

Drew read the instructions. Action item 1 gave clearances to be maintained around the box during unpacking. Item 2 was confirmation to stand back and push the button.

Drew stood back and pushed the button.

Movement was immediate within the cardboard box. Drew heard a yip and then his dog scrambling into the kitchen. From there the dog growled as the action within the box took epic proportions.

Sides shifted and fell away. Within the box, the zipping sound of other pull strings being pulled could be heard. Naked legs unfolded in the most un-human fashion. Same with the apparent arms. Knees and elbows bent in unnatural positions, rotated and snaped into their permanent human placement. The unfolding of the human form was fascinating for Drew to watch.

Finally, when hands and feet clicked into place, he could see the human female form stretched out in his living room. The final clicking noise was the head and neck rotating to the front, aligning with the center of the body.

Drew watched as his android companion lifted her torso, spread her legs, and swung back her calves so she was sort of squatting. In one graceful almost inhuman motion, it/she lifted herself to a standing position. Her naked form was mesmerizing to Drew. Much more normally proportioned than the Holly unit. Beautiful D cup breasts with large protruding nipples. He wanted to sink to his knees and just lavish kisses on that perfect heart shaped ass now facing him.

She reached back into the remains of her shipping box and retrieved grey pink cloth. They turned out to be a set of thong panties which she slipped up her legs. The other piece of cloth went over her head and became a short, form fitted shift over her naked breasts and ass. The shift just barely covered the cheeks of her beautiful rear.

As she turned around to meet him eye to eye, his dog, still growling, yipped, and disappeared. She began to talk, Drew was still standing there, opened mouth seeing this beautiful apparition in his living room, surrounded by packing material and smelling of vanilla.

'Good afternoon, I am 'J" model android companion 00001250 B0017CLQTY. Please provide your name, last 4 digits of your social security number and step forward for retinal verification."

Still in a daze, Drew complied and stepped forward a bit. The J model closed the gap between them and stared into his eyes. After a second, she blinked twice and stepped back.

"Name and last for digits of your social Security number please," the J unit requested for the second time.

"Drew Scott, 3356," Drew replied.

The J unit blinked twice again and then smiled. It melted Drews heart to see her look at him that way and smile...just for him.

She tuned back to what was left of the box she had just emerged from and picked up a small flash drive. She handed it to Drew.

"You can either read all of the operations manuals immediately, or we can talk about my functions and limitations. Which do you prefer?" the J Unit finished and cocked her head with that same beautiful smile.

DrewScott
DrewScott
345 Followers
12