Hell Hath No Fury...Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...um prefer to start by talking to you," Drew chose.

"Please take a seat and make yourself more comfortable," directed the J model.

Drew took a seat on the couch and the moment he sat, his dog slithered around the sofa, launched herself next to drew with her tail between her legs and cuddled Drew for safety. The J Model very primly sat across from him on the edge of his recliner, knees together, and hands on thighs.

***

The next day at work, Cristy went looking for Rihanna in her office. The admin staff informed her that Rihanna had called in sick for the day. After thanking the staff, Cristy spun on her heels and immediately started texting Rihanna.

"What's up? You really sick?"

'Fuck no, but my idea is really starting to make me wonder. Come over here right after work, I need help."

"Tell me what you are doing. Maybe I can help from here?"

"Nothing in writing. Get your cute ass over here as soon as you can. Do not draw attention to anything. Hear me?!"

"Yea, see you at your place after work."

"BTW you think my ass is cute? Maybe I should be dating you instead of the scumbag."

'While I have not batted for that team since college, yea your ass is scrumptious. Now fuck off and let me work" Rihanna demanded.

There was a pause, then Rihanna added, "Call in sick or ask for a personal day tomorrow, bring your comfy coder clothes. This is going to be an old school programing night and day. The stuff I have found so far is mind boggling and I am not close to being done. Bring more booze, you're going to need it. See you tonight girlfriend."

"Ok, Ok I get it, college cram night" Ill bring a case of the Syrah we like." Cristy responded and shut down her phone.

***

"Drew Scott, welcome to SI family of autonomous Android companions. We are powered by the Radiant AI platform..." the J model intoned.

"Stop, please stop," Drew requested, "I have read the sales and marketing stuff. I want to know what you want out of this 'relationship."

She cocked her head like his dog did at times when she wondered why he was being so stupid.

"I am not sure I understand the question. While I have been programed with a high level of AI, I am not sentient. I am here as a companion to serve you. That service can be maintenance of the domicile. It can be assistance with moderate medical duties if you have long term medical issues. It can be sexual in many different modes, up to the level where you would cause permanent damage to me. "

"Um, with regards to sexual," Drew paused blushing. He was not used to having a beautiful woman so open about sexual issues, of even talking to a woman as beautiful as this. He just could not grasp that she was not real.

"Would you like a sample of the different sexual acts I can perform? Would oral be acceptable for now? It is not the primary selection from your browser history, but based on your elevated heart rate and BP, you seemed interested in the concept." The J model finished by leveraging herself off the couch and kneeling in front of him.

"Please stand," the J Model directed

Drew stood and her hands went to his belt and efficiently has it undone in seconds. She paused for a minute when she realized his jeans were button type fly. Soon his jeans were at his knees. Since he went commando in jeans, she immediately bent her head kissed his semi-erect cock.

Drew stop breathing, and then moaned as his cock was taken into the mouth of his new companion. Her hands roamed under his t shirt and rubbed his nipples and she stated to bob and suck at the same time. One of her hands came out and took his, placing it at the back of her head. He just lightly stroked her hair and ran it down to feel the delicacy of her ear.

She monitored his body signs and matched his reactions for future analysis.

His hips started to move, and his breathing became more haggard. He finally pushed deeper, not too deep because he dd not want to hurt her, but deeper and let out a moan as he came. He sagged a bit and felt her hands shift to his hips to steady him.

Somewhere deep in his now fuddled mind, he recognized how strong she was. She did not waiver, move or flex as she steadied his 200 lbs.

He heard her gulp and swallow his seed. She lightly pushed back so he sat again on the sofa. His dog, becoming a little more at ease with the addition to the house, tentatively sniffed her arm and gave it a soft lick.

The J model already programed with the understanding of the human need for 'pets' just simply shifter her eyes to meet the dog's and gave it affirmation with a "good dog" comment.

The J Model resumed her seated position across from Drew. She watched and waited for his heart rate, BP and breathing to return to normal parameters.

"As for our relationship, that is your choice to make. There are some owners of the product line that keep their companions sequestered and hidden. We have some owners that have purchased their companions for only sexual purposes, and we have a small minority of owners that treat their companions as full-time companions, a "girlfriend and or boyfriend" relationship."

The J Model paused and then added "It is all up to you."

Drew already knew he wanted the latter. He wanted a girlfriend as beautiful as her from the moment de read the online ad.

End of Part of 1


12