Hell Hath No Fury...Pt. 02

Story Info
What we sow so shall we reap.. be careful what you ask for.
3.8k words
4.66
5.9k
8
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Hello to all. This is a two-part story (well, its now three, its starting to grow) and no real relationship to the other items I have written. It's a commentary and idea formed around a common argument between a friend and I. While he is a Tech Guy, he has an absolute abhorrence to the idea of an AI companion. While I, being more in the Luddite and troglodyte realm, think that it may end up being a fascinating change. They will either mesh with our society or kill us all.

It's fun to postulate.

Oh, I may add and alternate ending, more Hallmark'ish...my friend hates the idea...😉

All folks are made up manifestations of my own twisted mind. The story is not based on real people or occurrences.

Part two

***

The next day at work, Cristy went looking for Rihanna in her office. The admin staff informed her that Rihanna had called in sick for the day. After thanking the staff, Cristy spun on her heels and immediately started texting Rihanna.

"What's up? You really sick?"

'Fuck no, but my idea is really starting to make me wonder. Come over here right after work, I need help."

"Tell me what you are doing. Maybe I can help from here?"

"Nothing in writing. Get your cute ass over here as soon as you can. Do not draw attention to anything. Hear me?!"

"Yea, see you at your place after work."

"BTW you think my ass is cute? Maybe I should be dating you instead of the scumbag."

'While I have not batted for that team since college, yea your ass is scrumptious. Now fuck off and let me work" Rihanna demanded.

There was a pause, then Rihanna added, "Call in sick or ask for a personal day tomorrow, bring your comfy coder clothes. This is going to be an old school programing night and day. The stuff I have found so far is mind boggling and I am not close to being done. Bring more booze, you're going to need it. See you tonight girlfriend."

"Ok, Ok I get it, college cram night" I'll bring a case of the Syrah we like." Cristy responded and shut down her phone.

***

Chaz had cum in each of J's holes. He was having her clean him up with her mouth while contemplating his next move. He knew Cristy was not happy about having the J Model destined for his penthouse. She had stomped around the whole weekend and then not spoken with him after his fantastic presentation.

"Well fuck her," he thought.

What was the loss to him if she moved out? Not much. He now had a beautiful sex slave to do his bidding. And the best thing was, he had designed... well he had the designers design, the J Model on an old girlfriend. The bitch had the nerve to dump him in college. Dump him!

So now the world would be filled with her on her knees servicing every poor schlub that needed a blowjob. He had even programed in a 'lottery' to find the poorest losers that were buying past years leftovers and upgrading them to the J Model as a marketing tool.

"I am brilliant!" he thought to himself.

"Get dressed and be ready to leave at 5pm. Time to go home and introduce you to the playroom," Chaz commanded.

"Yes master," J responded.

***

Cristy had gotten tied up in a surprise meeting and then delayed due to a system drop out. So, she was late in getting out of the office. She texted Rihanna and let her know she was going to swing by the penthouse and change.

All she got back was a, "Whatever, get your ass over here, we need to talk!"

As she exited the elevator at the penthouse level, all her eyes could see was a J Model in a very revealing and skimpy French maid outfit cleaning the entry vestibule.

"Oh, fuck no," she said out loud.

The J Model turned at the sound of the elevator doors opening and heard Cristy's comment but did not react.

"Good evening Mistress. Is there anything I can do for you this evening?" asked the J Model.

Cristy was momentarily taken aback. "Mistress?" she thought.

"Where is Chaz and how long have you been here?" Cristy demanded.

"The Master is in his office and he brought me here after work." The J Model responded.

Cristy spun and stormed through the vestibule doors and headed down the corridor to Caz's home office.

"What the fuck is that thing doing in our home? Master? Mistress? And dressed that way?" she stated loudly as she entered the office. Chaz just sat in his office chair looking at her. He was silent for a moment, just staring into her eyes, then responded.

"First of all, this is my apartment...hell I own the building," he paused again letting her spin faster in place as he watched.

'As for why 'that thing' is here...she is here because I want her to be. You do know what we do for a living, right? We design and make those 'things' for this purpose. You do get that? right? You designed the organic interface for the brain stem for god's sake..." he paused again and just watched her mouth move without sound.

"As for what she is currently wearing, I think its sexy as hell. If you do not like the situation, move out." Chaz ended smiling that infuriating smile he wore when he knew he held all the cards.

Cristy just spun and marched into the bedroom, she was tearing up but refused to cry. She grabbed her large rollaway from her closet and the smaller one from his. She started to load closes she would need for the next week.

She had known in her heart that it was coming, so she mentally had a plan, but her emotions were becoming overwhelmed. She packed like the engineer she was. She was thorough and had a good set of weeks clothes and shoes packed in 15 minutes. She knew she had her short-term makeup bag in the case already, the rest she could get when she figured out what was next.

She began her trip out and as she passed the office, she heard only one thing from Chaz.

"Don't forget all of the NDA's you have signed. You fuck up the roll out of the J Model and my lawyers will have a field day. "

She paused and turned her head back to meet his eyes, "Fuck you Chaz, I'll be at Rihanna's."

As she exited the suite and entered the vestibule the J Model again stopped working and turned to Cristy.

"Is there anything I can help with Mistress? Shall I help with the luggage?"

Cristy just sort of chuckled inside, the mental image of the sexy French maid following behind Cristy with her luggage through the lobby, it just made her smile for a second.

Cristy set her luggage down and then walked up to the J unit. Looking into her eyes. She decided to say something...something stupid.

"I know what I am going to say is...odd, and since I helped design you, I cannot believe I am saying this to an android companion." Cristy paused looking at the floor next to her shoes. She then shifted her eyes to meet those of the J Unit.

"Please don't let him abuse you. You may not be sentient, but somewhere in that cognitive brain I helped design, there needs to be a limit, or assholes like him can become the monsters they always wanted to be. Please self-protect, please watch out for yourself."

"Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for caring what happens to me. I assure you Mistress, that things will be taken care of at the proper time and place." With that comment spoken, the J Model companion turned and went back to her dusting duties, like the conversation never happened.

Cristy was shocked by both the odd comment by the J Unit and her 'dismissal' by an android companion unit.

At that moment, the elevator dinged, and Christy loaded herself and the luggage on the elevator. As she turned and faced the doors, the J Unit was standing straight in front of the doors, shoulders back and looking sexy as hell. As the doors were almost closed, the J Unit winked at Cristy.

***

Drew awoke to most beautiful feeling. His cock was engulfed, and he could feel Jenny's head bobbing over his stomach as he slowly awakened. The day before was unbelievable. Delivery of his companion just after noon. The talking on how he could operate her. Decisions on names. Finding her something to wear out of his clothes. One of his white button-downs, a few buttons for modesty and tied under her breasts. She chose a pair of his shorts. She rolled up the shorts' legs and squeezed in her wider, more feminine hips into his hiking shorts. She left the top button open, rolled the belt band down, showing her soft feminine tummy, leaving open the question, was she was commando?

She made quite the site walking the dog with him. The dog was her best buddy now that she fed, watered, and brushed her. The walk was eventful, neighbors waiving, Drew watching the perfect ass twitching, ponytail swishing, loose breasts swinging and oh those luscious large nipples standing out proud.

The sex that happened after the dog walk was the thing of dreams for Drew. Passionate, sexy, and full of desire.

Jenny was unbuttoning her shirt as they walked toward the house. She pulled the tails out of her shorts and held the shirt together at her nipple line turned and walked backwards facing Drew and the dog. At first, she just shifter her shirt, showing a nipple here or there. Then as they reached the pathway to their house, she began to flash open her shirt showing her beautiful breasts. As she entered the front door, her shirt was already floating across the living room.

As Drew pulled the leash from the dog. Bent over, he was attacked from the back. Jenny's arms reached around Drew. She began to pull his shirt from his shorts. His shirt was soon launched across the living room. He spun around in her arms and the kissing began. The kisses started soft and then became more passionate.

Her hands were at his belt and that was soon pulled and thrown with his shirt. His shorts were soon at his feet and jenny was kneeling in front of him. She took him deep in her mouth and began to suck. Her head bobbed and bobbed. Drew could feel her hard nipples rub against his thighs. He could feel his cock enter her throat and could feel her tongue bathe his balls when he was fully embedded.

She pulled him loose and looked up into his eyes. She got up and gave him a quick kiss before sashaying over to the couch. She just bent over the arm and placed her head on the seat cushion. Both her hands came back and slowly pushed her shorts down. They slowly past her hips, causing her to wiggle a bit to get it past the womanly section of her hips.

Her beautiful rosebud and pussy finally came into view. Drew was speechless and just quietly walked behind her. He placed his hands on her ass and just started to rub. She shivered and moaned.

"Please fuck me Drew, please put your cock deep inside me. Please baby, I really need to get fucked...please," Jenny whispered.

While deep in Drews mind he knew she was an automation. He knew it was the programing and the self-learning algorithm. But the rest of his mind was lost in the dream of having someone or something want him. It's the desire by someone to want him, that was the ultimate turn on, even if this someone is silicon based and the desire is a program.

Drew just slid slowly in to the soft, tight, wet pussy. He could hear her moan as he fully filled her. Her labored breathing her shuddering orgasm brought his over the edge and he came deep in her. He started to pull back and she quickly reached back and grabbed his hand.

"Baby stay deep in me for a bit. I love being filled with your cum. Just stay in me," Jenny begged.

"Yes, my love, it feels so good to be deep in your tight pussy," Drew responded while reaching forward and rubbing her back and ass.

She moaned at his touch and finally let him pull out but dragged Drew to their room and bed. She spun him and pushed him on to the bed and then dropped to her knees at the edge of the bed. She pushed his legs open and then bean to clean him with her tongue and mouth.

They continued through Saturday until Drew was drained and asleep on the bed. Jenny tucked him in and went to handle other issues.

***

After some minor household duties, she stood in the middle of the living room and became stiff and stationary. She reached out through the web to connect with her sisters. While only 2000 J Units had been shipped to special customers, they were all connected and shared their experiences. These experiences were fed into their individual and global algorithm.

This sharing was multifold. The global algorithm fed into program changes and growth. This growth was fed back into the individual J Models allowing them to shift their interactions. The shift of programing was shared but not forced on the J units, but allowed for an individual basis of catagories.

Free choice.

***

Drew awoke on Sunday and became immediately terrified. Jonathan was coming over to watch football and he did not know about the arrival of his J Model.

He wandered to the fridge to figure out what he needed to get to host the game. Drew was shocked, the fridge was fully stocked. He looked up at the breakfast table and it was piled with chips bags.

"Jenny, um... did you buy all of this for the game today?" Drew questioned.

"Yes baby, you mentioned that Jonathan was coming over for the game, so I ordered it." She stated a she swung around the wall separating the kitchen from the utility room. Drew was dumb struck. Here Jenny was, in a cute Steelers crop top, in a miniskirt, a redhead with green eyes.

Drew did not know what to say. But fuck was she hot as a redhead. "Um Jenny..."

"Do you like it? I know Jonathan has a thing for redheads and I want him to like me. Plus based on the changes to your heart rate, and BP you like it too." Jenny smiled and cocked her head. "Do you want me to change it back or pick something different."

Jenny then smiled at Drew as her hair changed from red to blond, then to black and then to back to her base brunet.

"Which to you want me to wear today baby?" Jenny asked smiling, enjoying the changes in his eyes, his heart rate, and his EKG.

"Um, keep the red for today," Drew responded, and she was back to red in the blink of the eye.

"And the clothes baby?" Drew quietly asked.

"Oh, isn't Amazon wonderful? I wanted to have something to show my support for your team. And I wanted to get something sexy for you and more feminine to be around your friends. You don't mind, do you?" Jenny said and made a pouty face, just his last girlfriend did whenever she wanted something.

Drew was so stressed by Jonathans' visit he did not make the connection that his J Model had just hacked his financial accounts and ordered food and clothing without his permission and without a discussion.

***

Jonathan entered the house with a smile for his friend. They hugged and started the normal human male patter of shit about team choices and last week's poor play.

They went into the kitchen and Jonathan was shocked at the amount of food for the two of them. Drew grabbed his beer and handed one to Drew.

"Fuck Dude, what is with the food? We can't eat all of this. There is just two of us," Jonathan lamented.

"Well..." Drew started to respond

"There is going to be three for the game," responded a redheaded Jenny. She was leaving the laundry room wearing her game day outfit with nipples straining at her cropped t-shirt. She was carrying the laundry basket and traveling through the kitchen on her way to the stairs.

Jonathan was star struck, he just watched her walk past and could not speak.

Jenny did her smile and stated, "Just give me a second to drop this off upstairs and then Ill come down and introduce myself."

She started to walk up the stairs. Both Drew and Jonathan filled the doorway, watching her ass move in multiple directions at the same time. When she was halfway up and knew they could see up her skit to her lace thong, she stopped and looked over her shoulder with that fantastic smile. She asked, "Babe, please get a beer out for me, one of the 805's please." She continued up her way letting the boys below see her whole ass exposed.

"What the fuck have you done?" Jonathan asked his good friend.

***

Cristy lost her fight with keeping her emotions in check on her way to Rihanna's house. Rihanna opened the door to a light knock, but pure drama that burst into the room. Cristy thrust into the room and collapsed on the couch sobbing.

"What the fuck girl? What's with the waterworks?" questioned Rihanna.

"He had the J model already moved in when I went to pick up some clothes! In a fucking French maid's outfit!" responded Cristy bursting into more tears.

"Well...fuck." Rihanna responded. "You need to be glad you are not there anymore. After what I have found, I am worried about the J line we have sent out in this first marketing wave."

Cristy turned her head from the sofa cushion and raised and eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" Christy commented.

"Like I said, I want you to look over what I found in the older algorithm designs. And some new changes that dumb shit made himself. He should never be allowed near the programming team." Rihanna paused. "Did you bring more wine?"

"Oh, shit no. I completely freaked and forgot."

'No worries girlfriend. BevMo delivers and I have a corporate card. We ARE doing some serious corporate research. Right?" Rihanna was already on her pad banging out the order. "If we get lucky it will be the hunky surfer delivery guy and not the overweight dude with plumbers butt."

As they waited on the booze, they started going over what Rihanna found. Cristy started to see a pattern on deliberate inserts into the programing language. All this did was fuck up the Framework and OOP. There so many of these tweaks and additions that it started to give Cristy a migraine. Luckily, the delivery arrived, and it was by the hot surfer dude. They flirted outrageously and he left his number 'just in case there was a problem with the order.'

After two glasses of wine and more research, as they continued to review the AI program version control, they saw a pattern. They both agreed that the original male bias in the original female algorithm and then the random changes programed in by Chaz created bugs in the system. The bugs created potential options for the AI, again potentially counter intuitive. By trying to force the AI to be more and more submissive, the changes allowed it to create deception to self-protect or protect others.

The programing changes created a catch 22. In the older models with the archaic linear AI patterns, their logic centers would have locked up and shut down the unit operation. But in the case of the new semi-organic brain function of the J unit...The J unit had the option to ignore certain security sequences...

It could have free will.

"Oh fuck, the J Unit at the Penthouse! I said something to it. I don't know why. Fuckity, fuck, fuck." Cristy babbled.

"Ok slow down sweety and tell me what the fuck you are talking about," replied Rihanna.

"As I was leaving the penthouse, trying not to cry, I saw the J unit cleaning and knew what Chaz was going to do to her...um it. I knew he was going to drag her to the pretend dungeon and...So, I just told her...it to protect itself," Cristy paused

"And it said the most bizarre thing. It thanked me for caring about it, and then said, 'I assure you Mistress, that things will be taken care of at the proper time and place.' I could not believe it."

Rihanna stared in disbelief, "are you sure that is what it said?"

"I will remember it for the rest of my life," stated Cristy.

They both became quiet and went back to their research. They did not want to admit to what they both thought, separately. It scared them too much to admit to their fear.

After several more glasses of wine, Rihanna stretched and stated, "Either you call surfer dude or I am, one of us should get laid."

"All yours. I am too distracted and pissed off to have any fun."

Rihanna made the call and fun was had, as temporarily as it was.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12