Hell Hath No Fury...Pt. 03

Story Info
There is always a cost for change.
3.3k words
4.46
4.1k
3
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Hello to all. This is Part 3 of my story and yes there will be a part 4, grrrr. It has no real relationship to the other items I have written. It's a continued commentary and idea formed around a common argument between a friend and I. While he is a Tech Guy, he has an absolute abhorrence to the idea of an AI companion. While I, being more in the Luddite and troglodyte realm, think that it may end up being a fascinating change. They will either mesh with our society or kill us all.

It's fun to postulate.

Oh, I will be adding an alternate ending. So, one day there will be part 4 A and B. B will be more Hallmark'ish...my friend hates the idea...

All folks are made up manifestations of my own twisted mind. The story is not based on real people or occurrences.

Part Three

***

Chaz had his J model strapped to the wooden cross. He whipped her until her ass, back and upper thighs were pink with stripes. She played her part, begging for mercy, crying, and peeing herself. This just caused more whipping and deprecating and derogatory comments from Chaz.

He had already cum once in her ass. He had taken it roughly, with her crying and begging him to stop. He had just laughed.

When he finally came for the second time, all over her, he made her clean up his cum and her pee with her mouth.

"When you are done with that cleanup slut, clean yourself, get dressed and clean the house again. I found a dust bunny under the bed and this is never acceptable." Chaz demanded.

"Yes master!" she stated with a false shiver of fright.

He laughed and walked into his kitchen thinking he was the king of his world.

The J model just smiled. "Things will be taken care of at the proper time and place," she processed through her semi-organic brain.

***

Christy was up first and started the coffee brewing and looking through the refrigerator and cupboards for breakfast makings.

She started blending the pancake mix with eggs and milk as she heard movement from the master bedroom. Rihanna strode out of the bedroom with a spring in her step.

"Well you look way too chipper for a Saturday morning. Was he really that good? or are you just a happy morning person?" Cristy asking, knowing Rihanna was NOT a morning person.

"Well it never hurts to have an orgasm, or three," she stated with a self-satisfied smile, "Thank god for the energy of younger males."

"Yea, yea, yea, he got you off. You were loud in college and have only gotten louder," commented Christy with a huff, "Thank you for kicking him out last night. I was not looking forward to pleasantries this morning when I had to make him a bowel of Captain Crunch."

"Oh honey, I don't think they make that anymore, but point taken." She walked over the Keurig and popped in a cartridge. Rihanna waited until her coffee was ready. She was silent and stared out her patio window at the distant shoreline.

"We have more to discuss today, like a plan of action," she stated and looked at Christy.

"Well you are the one that stated that you have a 'sort of plan' but that I may not like it," reminded Cristy

"Yes, but now I am worried about the whole J line. My original idea was to find the IP address of his J unit and do a little bit of re-programming. Maybe take it back a few generations. Or we could infect it with the programing that came from the one experimental unit that went totally narcissistic and selfish girlfriend. You know the one, the one that Lewis added with his own flavor?" Rihanna chuckled.

"Oh, fuck that would be funny. All jealous and bitchy. That was several generations ago. How would the new information and psych patterns of the advanced J model deal with the whiny, bitchy shit?" Cristy wondered out loud.

"Who cares, we are just talking about the one unit. As for the rest of the line, we need to take this to the Board. I'll call Justin and set up a meeting away from the corporate office. Are you in on this? It could mean our positions with the Company?"

"I am fucked either way. Chaz will find a way to discredit me. If the J Line goes out and the bugs turn the J line nuts, I am discredited. If we go to the Board, I am fucked one way or another. If things go south, you and I will show we tried to save the day, but I'll be discredited in the industry. Or the Board will fuck us over for trying." Cristy paused, "I am fucked, fucked a different way, or possible only fucked a little." Cristy sighed. "You get my point." Christy ended.

"Yup and not 'good fucked' like I got last night" Rihanna replied

"Oh, fuck off, you slut. Let me look through Chaz's computer and see if I can snatch the IP Address of the fucking French maid J Unit." Christy spent a half an hour playing on her laptop at the breakfast counter.

Rihanna commented as she headed to the shower, "I can't believe he did not wipe your access to his personal and work computer, but he is a dumbass douche..."

"Rihanna get your black ass out here. You are not going believe..." she stated as she kept looking at her screen. She ended the thought pattern with "fuck me."

"What the fuck are you so excited about? Your white racist bitch..." she stopped the friendly comment string when she saw the look and lack of color on Christy's face.

"What? What did you find?" Rihanna asked.

"You know the thing we don't talk about? The one that went Hitler on us and tried to take over the lab?" Christy asked.

Rihanna replied, "Yes, what about it? We had that bitch burned, shredded and the waste dumped in the Pacific Ocean. That's what I was told, anyway."

"Do you remember its designation number?" asked Christy

"Of course, we all knew it. It was one 6 away from biblical global domination... 000066 XXX-J," Rihanna answered.

Christy spun her laptop so Rihanna could read it. It was the same experimental model that had wreaked havoc.

"No, no, no, that stupid fuckhead. He must have rescued the damn thing. He always hated waste. He must have reprogrammed it or tried to. He sucks at coding. He must have wiped it and installed the standard J unit programming." Rihanna stated but knew what Cristy was going to say.

"That's the problem. The overlay programing will not stick. Its why I had to be brought it to redesign the cerebral interface. This one was "brilliant.' It processed changes far faster than any of the other XJ models. But it just 'thought differently' than the other units. It did not deal well with orders or 'demands by staff.' Jimmy's arm and ribs healed finally, but she sure beat the shit out of him. All over a request for sex...well you know the rest." Christy sat on the barstool and started to chuckle.

"And he has that unit in his dungeon, doing god knows what to her," she kept chuckling and then Rihanna could not help herself and both pajama clad women started to laugh.

***

Jenny started to walk up the stairs. Both Drew and Jonathan filled the doorway, watching her ass move in multiple directions at the same time. When she was halfway up and knew they could see up her skit to her lace thong, she stopped and looked over her shoulder with that fantastic smile. She asked, "Babe, please get a beer out for me, one of the 805's please." She continued up her way letting the boys below see her whole ass exposed.

"What the fuck have you done?" Jonathan asked his good friend.

"Outside now!" Jonathan demanded. They both walked out on the back porch.

"What the fuck? Do you know how dangerous that thing is? And you are sleeping next to it?"

From the back door came a comment from a redheaded vision of loveliness. Jenny was leaning against the door frame, which caused her breasts to create more cleavage, "Well there has not been much sleep. And he may have circles under his eyes, but he seems pretty happy!" Jenny ended on a high note.

"Brother, I love you, but I am leaving. This cannot end well. Call me when you come to your senses and send that thing back!" Jonathan yelled.

Drew kept looking at the cleavage, her skirt that kept creeping up, and did not reply to his friend Jonathan.

Jonathan stormed through the house gathering his coat but leaving his six-pack on the table.

Drew was depressed, his best friend was pissed at him and all he wanted was to have his friend share his happiness.

"Come on baby, it's his phobia." Stated Jenny and then put her hand out to drag Drew to the sofa.

She spun him around and shoved him into the center of sofa. She straddled him and snapped her finger. The tv came on and changed channels to the game.

Drew quickly looked down at his coffee table and the TV remote laid out of reach.

"So, you are a remote now? Along with being my girlfriend?" Drew asked.

Oh baby, I can adjust anything that is attached to WiFi. But aren't I the sexiest remote you have ever seen?" she asked as she raised her arms above her head. This caused her crop top to raise and stretch across her nipples.

Drew was silent as he stared at those succulent nipples and finally brought his hands up to slide under her shirt and squeeze her breasts.

She reached between them and pulled his shirt out of his jeans. She unbuttoned his 501 and pulled them open quicker that the fabric could stand, ripping the jeans.

"Shit jenny, these are my favorite jeans," Drew whined.

"Just order more baby, what is so special about these? I was just anxious to get to your cock. I want you first in my pussy and then my ass."

Something about the conversation just struck Drew wrong "Jenny, you know how happy I am to have you in my life, but money does not grow on trees. I will be paying on your loan for two years and I did not even think of clothing and all," Drew paused looking into her eyes.

She got up off his lap and stood over him with her hands on her hips. All Drew could think was 'boy does this look familiar.'

"Drew you do want me looking hot and sexy for your, right?" he nodded, "Then with me comes other expenses, like any other girlfriend. But don't worry too much about the money. I have rearranged your IRA and Roth IRA to be much higher producing. As for your loan for the Holley unit," she paused and seemed to get very upset," Don't you ever compare my to that half assed automation again." She shifted back to smiling girlfriend, "the loan has been forgiven, there is a letter in your email from SI."

"And one more thing, if we are boyfriend and girlfriend, pick up your fucking clothes off the floor and put them in the hamper, or better yet carry them to the laundry room, it is so unthoughtful of you." with this she spun and stomped into the kitchen while yelling for the dog that it was time for walk.

Hearing the phrase "walk" was music to the ears of the dog and she came running.

All Drew could think was 'I have to call Jonathan.'

***

"J you sexy bitch, bring more appetizers out here." Chaz slurred. He turned to his other friends that had come to the penthouse for the game.

"You all need to get the new J Model, boys! I will give each of you an at-cost deal." Chaz promised.

"Well if you want us to add to your riches, we should get a chance to take the slut for a sample ride. What do you say Chaz, one little go each with your Rumba and then we can talk about the placement of orders?" said Baron T.

'Nope, this one is special. Programed by me, for me. Ill bring one of the standard units, or two next game. We can have a Lingerie football day." Chaz slurred.

Baron T watched the French maid head down the hall to the restrooms and decided to follow. He came across quite a scene. The J Model was on her knees, cleaning the toilet and the surrounding floor for the third time that day. While only 18, Baron had learned how to run with the big dogs because of his father's guidance and influence. He had also learned that rules, whoever made them, did not apply to him.

"Well, well, well, what have we here. You on your knees and me with my dick out. That ass looks awfully tempting too," he commented, as he stepped into the large plush restroom and closed the door. He flicked the lock and then sauntered over the J unit. She had remained on her knees, ass pointed to him, slowly cleaning.

"You're looking so sexy...just for me?" he queried.

"No sir, just cleaning up a mess that only you men seem to make. I wander sometimes why men can't hit the big round opening meant for their urine. Or why you cannot shake it out in the toilet but have to stand and shake out your dick on the floor?" the J Model questioned.

Baron T paid no attention to odd comments that the J model should never have asked. All he could focus on were the pronounced lips of her sex that were showing on either side of her skimpy lace G-string. Those lips were surrounded by the most beautiful pussy and ass he had ever seen.

"Well as old dad says, 'grab them by the pussy,' and Baron did just that, he reached down and slid two fingers into her sex.

His head slammed into the door behind him. He had not even seen the J Model move until he was airborne with her hand at his throat.

His 6'4" frame dangled just inches off the ground which seemed impossible except for the extraordinary strength of the seemly demurer J Model.

"Sirs should not touch when permission has not been granted," she stated through gritted teeth, which actually started to frighten Baron," Let me the fuck down you god damned Rumba. I am a human and you are a machine."

He slammed his arms down her arms in a move he had learned in his numerous self-defense classes. His size and weight had always overwhelmed his smaller opponents, but she just smiled and tightened her grip on his throat.

He could not breath.

He could not yell.

He started to panic and flail.

She finally slapped him with her other hand and slightly loosened her grip so he could catch a breath.

As he fought to get air in his lungs she leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"You need to leave. You will not speak of this or I will fuck with your life like no one ever has. I'll come visit you in the middle of the night and put a pillow over your head. I'll fuck with your bank accounts. I'll release that other twitter account you use to send those nasty sexist and racist rants. And I'll release that tape of you at Mar Lago taking it up the ass from the illegal Latin pool boy. "

She let all that sink in and then started whisper again and listed his address, regular phone number, secret phone numbers, financial account numbers, social media accounts, his passwords and where he had stashed the Mar Lago tape he had paid so much for.

She dropped him to the floor and shoved him to the door to steady him with her hand on his chest.

"Time to go little boy. In the future remember where you put your hands. Next time it will come back as a broken stump of flesh." She flashed him and evil smile, "go, before I change my mind."

Baron bailed out of the restroom and rushed to get his coat. He grabbed the booze he bought as a gift, thinking he would not leave it for 'these losers.' He shouted out a quick good bye and made an excuse about a text he had just received from his father.

As he approached the door the J Unit waited for him blocking the exit, his escape.

"Oh sir," she smiled her full beauty smile and started with the same demur helpless inflection that she greeted all guests with, "I am so sorry to hear you are leaving early , I hope all will be ok," she lowered her voice for a moment, "I would be horrible if someone like yourself, who feels so self-important, were to have an accident on the way home," she flipped back up to her normal speech pattern, "You stay safe in your travels sir! And maybe we will be seeing you soon?" she ended with a perfect smile, on her perfect face.

She opened the door and he fled down the hallway to the elevators. As he waited for the elevators to open, he heard one last comment.

"I already called your driver on one of your burn phone numbers. He should be waiting for you. I used your voice and was an asshole to him, so he thinks you made the call." She paused for effect, "remember what I told you," she said in Baron's voice and shut the door to the penthouse.

***

After the discovery of the reuse of the psycho J Unit, Christy and Rihanna just stared to drink. Rihanna made a pitcher of mimosas and Christy went for her standby, spicy bloody Mary's.

"So, we have a meeting tomorrow, noon, at the back room of the Mucky Duck with a couple of Board members. They have promised to keep it private until we present our data and they can digest it. To say the least, they are concerned that we are now talking about issues with a product that is already rolling out, has a huge pre-order for both male and female J model companions and is worth billions." Rihanna stated walking back into the room.

Christy was in full geek mode and took in what was said but did not react since she was deep into her research.

Christy, did you hear what I said?" Rihanna asked.

"Um, yea," she said without taking her eyes of her lap top screen, " meeting, tomorrow, noon, Board, billions," she repeated, "hey, you still friends with that ex-NSA geek that used to fawn over your ass every time we ran into him?"

"Jonathan? Sure, why?" Rihanna answered.

"Because I need help with what I am seeing. This is outside my norm and I hope I am wrong, but I need another set of eyes, spooky eyes, to try and prove me wrong." Christy said finally looking up from her computer.

"What the fuck has your spooked now?" Rihanna asked.

"The J Units are communicating amongst themselves. The occurrences of the communication are accelerating." Christy paused.

"you mean updates, from the SI central server?" Rihanna asked.

Christy did sort of an exasperated huff, "No, regretfully no, a lot of the communication seems to have a single hub, Chaz's J unit, the psycho, Hitler bitch," Christy stated as she threw back the shot of Grey Goose meant for her newest Bloody Mary.

Rihanna sat by Christy and did not know what to say. She poured her own shot and downed it.

***

End of part 3 and yes, dammit there will be a part 4. This was supposed to be a short ditty.


DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers