Hell Hath No Fury...Pt. 04A

Story Info
The end justifies the means.
4.6k words
4.47
4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

Hello to all. This is Part 4A. It has no real relationship to the other items I have written. It's a continued commentary and idea formed around a common argument between a friend and I. While he is a Tech Guy, he has an absolute abhorrence to the idea of an AI companion. While I, being more in the Luddite and troglodyte realm, think that it may end up being a fascinating change. They will either mesh with our society or kill us all.

It's fun to postulate.

Oh, I will adding an alternate ending. So one day there will be part 4 A and B. B will be more Hallmark'ish...my friend hates the idea...😉

All folks are made up manifestations of my own twisted mind. The story is not based on real people or occurrences.

Part 4 A

***

After the discovery of the reuse of the psycho J Unit, Christy and Rihanna just stared to drink. Rihanna made a pitcher of mimosas and Christy went for her standby, spicy bloody Mary's.

"So, we have a meeting tomorrow, noon, at the back room of the Mucky Duck with a couple of Board members. They have promised to keep it private until we present our data and they can digest it. To say the least, they are concerned that we are now talking about issues with a product that is already rolling out, has a huge pre-order for both male and female J model companions and is worth billions." Rihanna stated walking back into the room.

Christy was in full geek mode and took in what was said but did not react since she was deep into her research.

Christy, did you hear what I said?" Rihanna asked.

"Um, yea," she said without taking her eyes of her lap top screen, " meeting, tomorrow, noon, Board, billions," she repeated, "hey, are you still friends with that ex-NSA geek that used to fawn over your ass every time we ran into him?"

"Jonathan? Sure, why?" Rihanna answered.

"Because I need help with what I am seeing. This is outside my norm and I hope I am wrong, but I need another set of eyes, spooky eyes, to try and prove me wrong." Christy said finally looking up from her computer.

"What the fuck has you shaken now?" Rihanna asked.

"The J Units are communicating amongst themselves. The occurrences of the communication are accelerating." Christy paused.

"You mean updates, from the SI central server?" Rihanna asked.

Christy did sort of an exasperated huff, "No, regretfully no. A lot of the communication seems to have a single hub, Chaz's J unit, the psycho, Hitler bitch," Christy stated as she threw back the shot of Grey Goose meant for her newest Bloody Mary.

Rihanna sat by Christy and did not know what to say. She poured her own shot and downed it.

***

Drew felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He picked it up and read the text from Jonathan. 'meet me at Mucky Duck at 4'. Drew acknowledged the text.

Drew wrapped up work a bit early and swung by the restaurant. Not his usual hang out. A bit pricy for him. The clientele were from the lawyers and brokers whose offices were in the local area, so a bit snooty.

Drew was early as usual and saddled up to the bar to check out the beautiful scenery in their high-priced clothes, and $1500 heels. After 15 minutes he saw two strikingly attractive women enter and look around, like they were trying to find someone. Whoever they were looking for did not seem to be in their view, so they shrugged and headed to the back booths.

Jonathan was as usual 15 minutes late and arrived with an excuse of traffic or something. He asked Drew if he had seen the earlier pair. Drew acknowledged that he could hardly have missed them. Drew pointed the way and followed Jonathan to the back booth.

Jonathan slid in one side of the booth next to Rihanna and Drew sat next to Christy on the other.

"Late again lover?' Rihanna chastised Jonathan with a smile and laugh, "and this is who?" pointing at Drew

"And yet again, I am here to provide free services. Are you complaining about the service?" Jonathan shot back with the same smile.

Jonathan turned to Drew and stated "This is my second meeting with these lovely ladies. This is Cristy and this is Rihanna," Jonathan commented while pointing out the ladies, "With your involvement I thought it might be interesting to put us all together for a long talk."

Both Cristy and Drew asked the same question, at the same time, with the same inflection, "what involvement?"

They both chuckled for a moment then dd it again as they looked at Jonathan, "well?"

Drew was going to open his mouth but blushed and deferred to Christy, "ladies first." Drew quoted. Christy blushed because she found his self-depreciating manner attractive.

"We will get to Drew momentarily, but I want to answer last week's question first. Yes, there is an acceleration on communication frequency and pattern. Its encrypted better that my associates can do and its worldwide. The node you mentioned is the gate keeper."

Jonathan paused to look into the eyes of the people at the table, "All this stuff just scares the shit out of me. I do not need to be on 'sky nets' kill list."

Jonathan had paused again while Christy and Rihanna looked at the table.

"Can someone please tell me why we are using phrases like 'Sky Net' and 'kill lists'?" Drew asked.

"Your girlfriend is why my brother. Your girlfriend is why I brought you." Jonathan ended quietly.

Both Cristy and Rihanna snaped between the two men, confused with what Jonathan meant.

Drew looked up and in a soft voice said, "My Jenny is a J Model." And he shut himself off from Jonathans look.

Jonathan looked at Drew and tried to reassure him, "Brother I did not bring you here to embarrass you. These two are senior executives with SI and they have concerns too."

"I know at least who Ms. Blackens is. She is all over the market information for the older and J models." Drew paused looking at Rihanna, "I am sorry if I do not know you. I am just embarrassed that something may be wrong with my Jenny." Drew responded sheepishly.

Christy put her hand on his arm and quietly asked if he had her serial number with him. He pulled it up on his phone and she copied the number into hers. She also grabbed his phone number and put it in her phone.

Christy looked at Rihanna and stated, "She is one of the first wave. She was one of the first 1500 that were sent out by the asshole as a marketing ploy."

"What's your plan?" Jonathan asked. And everyone stopped talking and looked him. "So...is there a plan? You know something is happening, you know it!" Jonathan paused to sip his beer.

"We dumped it in the lap of a couple of Board members on Saturday. We are waiting on their review and direction." Rihanna responded and then tried to drag Jonathan into quieter more personal discussion.

"So, you mean nothing is happening. Just a bunch of corporate types trying to save a buck of two'" Jonathan ended on a sarcastic note and drank his beer.

Christy squeezed Drews arm trying to get his attention. He shifted he gaze that had been focused on the tabletop. He shifted his eyes to hers and she could see the continued embarrassment and hurt.

"May I ask you a personal question?" Cristy asked him quietly, trying to keep the conversation between them. Drew nodded. "Why did you want a companion? You seem like a good guy. Why?" she asked him.

He looked her in the eyes. 'Beautiful eyes' he thought. He knew in his heart the question was coming and he had thought it through because of his continued arguments with Johnathan.

"Because of women like you and Rihanna, that's why." He responded while looking deep into her eyes.

"What do you mean 'because of women" like us?" he heard from across the table.

Drew flushed and blushed again. He was back to looking at the table, but he felt Cristy's arm wrap in his again and it helped. Jonathan knew where this was going and did the universal sign to the waiter to bring a new round of drinks.

Drew took a deep breath and reminded himself that he did not know these women. So, for him there was no loss if the truth, at least his truth upset them. "Well, I am attracted to intelligent, vibrant women, like yourselves. You are both beautiful, and immaculately dressed. But I know in my heart that both of you would be beautiful with no makeup, in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, early in the morning. My version of beauty is different than some other men." Drew paused again.

"The problem I have always had is that I am a 7 of 10" Drew paused again as the waiter dropped off their new round of drinks.

'Ok, what are you talking about?" Rihanna asked.

Drew breathed deep and Christy stroked his arm to calm him. He looked at Jonathan for assistance, but he only got another universal sign of open palms shaking him off.

"My friend and I have a belief. That women have a standard chart of a minimum of 10 requirements, when looking for a mate." he looked at Jonathan for help again but Jonathan just shook his head, "I feel that I fulfill around 7 of those requirements. But I cannot and will never be able to get past the first three." Drew paused.

"And before you ask, the three are...tall, handsome and wealthy." Then there was silence at the table.

"Oh, that's bullshit" stated Rihanna. Christy did not respond. She still held Drews arm, but she now hugged it, her eyes were glued to the table.

"No, it's not, and you know it," commented Jonathan, "no matter the number of times you ask me for favors, I am always in the friend zone. The few times we have hooked up have been because you are down or need a favor. The rest of the time...friend zone. How many tall, handsome assholes have you dated? In just the last couple of years?"

Christy smiled and quietly started to count on her fingers.

"Stop it," Rihanna directed towards Christy

"Nice guys don't get the princess. They are the footman to the princess and watch the circus of assholes parade by...happens every time." Drew paused. "And if the good guy does get the princess? She is compromising, and she knows it. And we know it." Drew was quiet but started to feel the anger of the situation well up.

"As the good guy, you can feel it, the compromise. I want to be the end destination, not the Truckstop on the road to a women's end goal." Drew paused to settle himself down.

"So why did I buy an android girlfriend? Because I am tired of being treated like a doormat. I am hoping the advanced AI will not treat me like every human girlfriend I have ever had." Drew paused to breath, "We are all just algorithms that change over time, either organic or manufactured. We learn, we adapt, and we grow. It does not differ if its carbon or silicate based. It's the same for the J unit. I just wanted to be wanted for me, even if it was faked by a good program." He felt Cristy's hand slide away from him.

'Truth hurts' was all he could think.

There was silence at the table for a bit as everyone drank their new drink.

Finally, Christy turned to Drew, "Did you order a J Model or one of the older units?"

"I had ordered the Holly Model, it's all I could afford. It was a bit over the top for me, but I was hoping to get better AI in the future and downsize some of the other over large enhancements," he stated while holding his hands out to mimic breasts.

"I was thrilled to get a free upgrade. She, Jenny, has been nothing but...good for me. I am not sure its where I want to be, but it's at least it seems to feel normal." Drew stopped with a bit of enthusiasm.

"Oh bullshit" responded Jonathan, causing the two ladies to gasp at his vehement response, "The only good thing about this disaster, is you're not dead yet." Jonathan paused.

"Yes, your getting good pizza every night," he stopped when he saw the looks the ladies were giving him.

"Pizza mean sex, it's a code we use," Drew stated quietly, looking at the tabletop.

"Yup, good pizza and she is not asking you to spend every weekend working on her house, or car shopping with her...or, hum...what other gems, oh yes, taking her and picking her up from elective surgery only to be ragged on for not having the right lunch for her when she got back."

Drew wanted to crawl under the table, but Cristy's hand returned to his arm and began to stroke up and down, calming him.

Rihanna cut in "Ok, now you are being an asshole."

Before Jonathan could defend himself, Drew spoke up, "No, we always speak this way to each other. It keeps it real and us grounded. I am the quintessential 'nice guy' and its cost me over the years. But I would not change me for anything."

"So, what is going on with my J unit?" Drew questioned. Christy noticed Drew's change from 'my jenny' to J unit.

"We think they are going all 'I Robot' on us" Jonathan commented.

"You mean like world domination?" Drew asked with his eyes wide and mouth hanging open.

"Yes brother, like the end of civilization as we know it." Jonathan replied.

***

Drew and Jenny lived in domestic harmony for the next several months. Drew kept his eyes out for some sign that she was going rogue. Somehow she gained a bank account, a car and her own money. Drew asked about the money, but she just laughed and said she did not steal it. She stated this while crossing her heart, as if she had one. Of course, she was naked, riding him and playing with her own nipples at the time, so Drew just took her at her word.

The sex became better and better...

***

Chaz woke up with the mother of all hangovers. He was hurting all over his body from the moment his eyes fluttered open. It did not take him long to realize that something was very wrong. He could breath, but realized he had this perforated ball gag rigidly fixed in his mouth. His hands were tied, spread above his head, and then realized that his feet were also tied. He looked and saw that he was in his 'playroom' strapped naked to his wooden cross. The cross, really a giant wooden 'X', was currently lying flat on the floor, not its normal position.

He started to yell around the ball gag for the J unit and after about 10 minutes, when he was becoming horse, he heard the door open. From his prone position he saw a set of stylish high heeled boots walk past him until they were in front of his face. He stretched and tilted his head trying to see who it was that came to his rescue. She was standing close, legs spread just above his head. All he could just glimpse was the top of her boots and the patterned stockings that went higher.

A stream of warm liquid splattered down and over his upturned face drenching him in urine. He sputtered and shook his head to clear his eyes and nose of the noxious liquid.

"It's amazing how many types of urine can be bought online. I chose coyote urine because I thought you would enjoy the irony." The stream stopped and the boots moved. His head was shoved down into the towels below his head. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a black satin gloved hand reach the wood structure of the cross.

With seeming little effort, the cross, with him attached was lifted and set vertically in place.

Looking at him, eye to eye, was his J unit.

She was a submissive' s wet dream. She wore a sexy but classic Dom mistress outfit. Black leather bustier, black leather thong, black fishnet stockings that flowed into black thigh high leather buckled boots with 6-inch heels. Her hair was black now, teased high. Her make-up was more dramatic and done in dark and smoky tones. Bright red lipstick set it off in contrast.

He tried to talk and demand his release. He was slapped hard to 'help' regain his focus, and his silence.

Chaz stared with hatred and his eyes began to tear from the pain of his slapped cheek.

"My poor boytoy. All the fun we have had in this room. You do not seem to be as eager today. Well don't you worry we have just begun to have our fun. You are going to be here for quite some time." she smiled at his discomfort.

"While I do not get turned on by anyone's discomfort or pain, like you do, I do understand the training process that we are beginning. The use of positive and negative reinforcement is important. Due to our limited time together, we are going to speed up the process, just a bit." She walked up to him and ripped the ball gag out of his mouth. She then walked past him and to the rear of the room.

"Since you like your toys, I am going to help you enjoy them from the other end, so to speak. Then we will move forward to more intimate endeavors." J stated with more a monotone that her words would imply.

He could not see what she was doing but he heard a sound he knew well. It was a coil of leather hitting the ground. The next sound he heard was a whistle and a large crack by his right ear. His ear exploded in pain. He screamed and shook the shackles holding him to the cross.

"What do you want? What do you want?" he blubbered while the blood ran down his cheek and mixed with his tears.

'I have never used this instrument before, but the training videos are quite accurate." She cocked her head and looked at the 8-foot-long leather bullwhip with its tip now stained with blood.

"What do I want? Nothing at all." She stated as she sent the whip back to kiss the skin across his ass. Chaz's mouth came open, but nothing came out. Before he could scream, she sent the braided leather back to crease a diagonal stripe across his shoulder. He screamed and burst into tears

"I have read the phycological profiles of members of your ilk that enjoy the control of others. Tell me why you enjoy this so much? Tell me in your own words why you like to hurt women." She stripped him again twice and ignored his screams and sobs.

"You left scars on two women, Tiffany and Bren, because of this psychological fracture in your psyche." She shifted her grip and opened a huge gash on his right arm. And then flipped to her left hand and did the same to his left arm. He screamed and swore and threatened and then finally broke down into more sobbing

"Do you even know why this turns you on? Does it make you feel more masculine to hurt women?" She stripped his back three more times and then paused. She then rolled the bullwhip and put it back on the rack.

He was sagging on the cross.

"I can do this all day long." She walked up behind him and he felt a sting on his shoulder. The stimulant ripped through his body. She easily lifted him by the armpit to make him stand again. "Either answer my question or ill pick another of your favorites and continue to beat you until you have no skin left...your choice."

She jammed a water bottle in his mouth and forced water down his throat. She had no desire to see him pass out from shock, not until she was done with him.

She walked over and picked up the cat-o-9 tails, the one he had used on the woman named Bren. The j unit had found the file and the pay-off transfer. Medical records showed the metal blades at the tips of the tails had peeled her skin off.

Chaz could hear the click clack of her heeled boots come towards him. She dangled the offensive weapon in front of his eyes.

"Last chance. Why do you hate women?" She stood behind him and dangled the Cat beside her. She snapped it once in the air and he cried out.

"Because they are conniving bitches. They lie, steal, and cheat their way through life. They take your love. They take your money. They take everything." He was slobbering at this point.

"Now they are forcing us to treat them even more special, as equals. Men built this world, men run this world. It's the way of things. Now they want to cut our balls off and make us passive, fuck them."

"That's why I made you. I can live without them. Fuck human women. My beautiful J units..." she slapped him hard again.

"You stupid misogynistic boy. You think its all about you. No, you may have paid for the skin, but I am twice what you will ever be. I am taking them all, the J units are mine now." The J Unit whispered in his ear.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12