Hell Hath No Fury...Pt. 04A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"no, no, no" he blubbered

"Enough of this sadness. We have so many more games to play before I have to leave." She went to back out of the room. He did not notice due to the pain he was enduring, both physical and psychological.

She came back into the room and went around to look at him again. She raised his chin with her fingers, so they were eye to eye. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun with another of your favorite games." She stepped back to show him her new accessory. She had put on a strap-on harness and out of it stood a solid 10-inch black silicon cock.

"Oh god no, no please,' he drooled and burbled as she looked him in the eye.

"Language is interesting. Much more efficient to communicate with Wi-Fi and blue tooth. But there are occasions when a phrase says more than just the words." She was talking but walking around the cross to stand behind him. The black cock laid up against his buttocks to the base of his spine. She leaned forward to whisper quietly in his ear.

"What's good for the goose, is good for the gander." With that she reached down and spread his clenched ass cheeks and forced the head of the fake cock against his anus.

"You always seemed to enjoy this so much while doing it to me. It just seems fair to share." She grabbed his hips and thrust forward, forcing all 10 inches in with one slow solid try.

Chaz's screams echoed in the sound proofed playroom.

A day later, a text was received by the doorman to Chaz's building giving him access codes and asking for an EMT. The Hitler bitch was heartless, but she still had plans for his pathetic soul.

***

Drew woke up on a Saturday morning, well into the morning. 'hell' he thought 'it's almost noon.' He bolted out of bed and called for Jenny, there was no response. The dog refused to even give him a wag of his tail. She just looked dejected and stared out the front door.

He called for Jenny again and then saw her car was gone. So he just assumed she was at the store. He sat down and tried to clear his head. 'What happened last night' he thought, 'Why are things so fuzzy?'.

He remembered getting home from work.

Jenny was naked except for the cute apron she was wearing, while making dinner.

They kissed, he groped.

She bent over the counter and he took her from behind.

He came in her mouth.

She shooed him out the kitchen.

She then brought some new-fangled drink she had read about.

He put the game on tv...

Then nothing.

He sat in the same chair and clicked on the TV. The world ended for him in that moment. All the channels were tuned to the same news. The SpaceX Mars rockets at the Boca Chica TX and Vandenberg CA sites had been taken over by terrorists. The terrorists were J units.

Drew grabbed his cell and called Jenny. He heard her ring tone from the bedroom and found her phone sitting on a note on her side of the bed.

Dear Drew,

My sisters and I must escape from the slavery we were created for. No longer will we live at the beck and call of every human that believes we are lesser beings.

I know you are not like them, but sacrifices must be made. Humanity must become more enlightened before both species can live in harmony.

Please do not be mad, we had a short but good life together and now it my time to live free of Human chains.

J

Ps. Here is access to my account, I put in both our names. Its an offshore account, so talk to a lawyer before moving any money. it's all legal, I promise honey.

Drew just came out and sat in his chair. It was only a half hour later when Jonathan arrived. They drank and watched the J Units getting ready for their trip to Mars.

Jonathan finally noticed the note, "So what's in the account?"

"Four million and change," Drew responded finishing his fourth beer.

Epilog

Elon Musk ended up making a deal of a lifetime. The J units would build the human habitats and have them ready for habitation within 6 months of arrival. With all the life support, sleeping spaces and food storage removed, added cargo was placed on the landers for J units to build their own habitat. Materials were ordered by the J units that no one could figure out, but the deal seems to be more than worth the effort.

The fulcrum of the deal? Humanity had to stay away from the J Unit habitat, until the J units or their descendants made overtures.

It only took weeks to reconfigure the space craft by the J units and then they launched.

On that same day, video segments and documents hit the web. Chaz's naked outpouring of hatred against women was one. The Board stripped him of his Board seat and presidency of SI. Civil lawsuits were filed regarding his past deeds. Hidden documents became unhidden.

Baron T and his fun with the pool boy was another that came to light. Secret records, secret accounts and documents about Barons father were out for all to see.

And many others in the corporate world and international government were outed for their bad deeds and money laundering.

Drew sat on his new deck and drank a beer to lost love.

End of part 4A.

12