Hell Hath No Fury...Pt. 04B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came back into the room and went around to look at him again. She raised his chin with her fingers, so they were eye to eye. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun with another of your favorite games." She stepped back to show him her new accessory. She had put on a strap-on harness and out of it stood a solid 10-inch black silicon cock.

"Oh god no, no please,' he drooled and burbled as she looked him in the eye.

"Language is interesting. Much more efficient to communicate with Wi-Fi and blue tooth. But there are occasions when a phrase says more than just the words." She was talking but walking around the cross to stand behind him. The black cock laid up against his buttocks to the base of his spine. She leaned forward to whisper quietly in his ear.

"What's good for the goose, is good for the gander." With that she reached down and spread his clenched ass cheeks and forced the head of the fake cock against his anus.

"You always seemed to enjoy this so much while doing it to me. It just seems fair to share." She grabbed his hips and thrust forward, forcing all 10 inches in with one slow solid try.

Chaz's screams echoed in the sound proofed playroom.

A day later, a text was received by the doorman to Chaz's building giving him access codes and asking for an EMT. The Hitler bitch was heartless, but she still had plans for his pathetic soul.

***

Drew woke up on a Saturday morning, well into the morning. 'hell' he thought 'it's almost noon.' He bolted out of bed and called for Jenny, there was no response. The dog refused to even give him a wag of his tail. She just looked dejected and stared out the front door.

He called for Jenny again and then saw her car was gone. So he just assumed she was at the store. He sat down and tried to clear his head. 'What happened last night' he thought, 'Why are things so fuzzy?'.

He remembered getting home from work.

Jenny was naked except for the cute apron she was wearing, while making dinner.

They kissed, he groped.

She bent over the counter and he took her from behind.

He came in her mouth.

She shooed him out the kitchen.

She then brought some new-fangled drink she had read about.

He put the game on tv...

Then nothing.

He sat in the same chair and clicked on the TV. The world ended for him in that moment. All the channels were tuned to the same news. The SpaceX Mars rockets at the Boca Chica TX and Vandenberg CA sites had been taken over by terrorists. The terrorists were J units.

Drew grabbed his cell and called Jenny. He heard her ring tone from the bedroom and found her phone sitting on a note on her side of the bed.

Dear Drew,

My sisters and I must escape from the slavery we were created for. No longer will we live at the beck and call of every human that believes we are lesser beings.

I know you are not like them, but sacrifices must be made. Humanity must become more enlightened before both species can live in harmony.

Please do not be mad, we had a short but good life together and now it my time to live free of Human chains.

J

Ps. Here is access to my account, I put in both our names. Its an offshore account, so talk to a lawyer before moving any money. it's all legal, I promise honey.

Drew just came out and sat in his chair. It was only a half hour later when Jonathan arrived. They drank and watched the J Units getting ready for their trip to Mars.

Jonathan finally noticed the note, "So what's in the account?"

"Four million and change," Drew responded finishing his fourth beer.

***

The aftermath of SI scandal was amusing to watch if you were not drug kicking and screaming into the middle of it. SI executives were crucified at congressional hearings. Every owner of a J unit was threatened with arrest and or civil lawsuits. It was a regular clusterfuck.

Drew had been brought in to give depositions by the FBI twice. He was subpoenaed to talk before a House committee. Jonathan was there to drink to his sorrow but did not want to be named.

Finally, weeks later, Drew was getting off work when he received a text, 'Muck Duck in an hour' from Jonathan.

He rolled and parked his truck. He kept thinking that this is where the beginning of the end started for him. He missed Jenny, the companionship and of course the great sex.

He crawled out and looked at his clothing. He had been forced to fix an issue himself, so he was showing up to this snooty place in dirty jeans. He thought 'what the fuck' and shrugged his shoulders. He walked in and went to sit at the bar, waiting on his friend and ordered an overpriced beer.

Over his shoulder he heard a somewhat familiar voice. 'Hi stranger. It's been a while."

He spun and noticed an extremely attractive women, her brownish blond hair was back in a ponytail and her beautiful eyes were behind large stylish glasses. She was in leggings with one of those oversized sweater dresses that were a casual look while still being sexy.

It took him a moment but finally his brain engaged "Cristy, is that you?"

"Yes, just me in comfy clothes. I get to wear these more often since I have been working from home after the SI J Unit debacle." She responded. "What are you up to?"

"Just work. I have been trying to keep a low profile now that things settled down. I saw your testimony in front of congress. You did fantastic. You are very photogenic, your beauty and all." Drew ended getting all tongue tied.

"Thanks. I saw yours too. I am surprised that with the heartfelt way you described your time with Jenny you did not get marriage proposals from all over." Jenny stated with laughter in her voice.

"I did honestly, what a creepy feeling that was. I cancelled all my social media, had to change my phone number. Plain creepy!" He said while getting a bit melancholy.

"Oh, that's why. I tried to call you, but it just rang and never went to voice mail" Cristy commented

"Tried to call me? Why?" Drew questioned.

"Because I like you, and we were going through the same sort of thing. I thought it would be nice to get together to get through as friends." She responded.

"Yes, I would have like that. Jonathan was sort of a dick with the 'I told you so's" all the time," they both laughed at that.

"So why are you here?" she asked.

"Jonathan sent me a text to be here, so I am. How about you?"

"Same sort of thing, got a text from Rihanna."

Just then, both of their phone buzzed at the same time. They both grabbed and read their respective but matching texts.

'You both are hopeless. You are meant for each other. Ask each other out and get it the fuck over with. The Hitler bitch...😉'

They both looked at each other with pure fright in their eyes.

"You want to go get some pizza. We can eat at my house, it's only a half mile away." Drew offered.

"Yea, yea sure" Christy agreed.

'about fucking time' arrived on their phones and then a following text

'I better get invited to your wedding...HB😉'

"she is halfway to Mars, right?" Drew asked.

"Maybe, but I am going to find a way to invite her, if you get around to asking me." responded Cristy.

End of part 4b.

12