Hell Hath To Fury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met Tiana before; it was one of my rules, that I meet anyone that James was dating. Tiana was a quite pretty young woman, Eurasian it appeared, but very self-possessed. When I met her mother, Ginny, I could see where Tiana had gotten her looks. Ginny was probably a couple of inches or so shorter than I am, Eurasian as her daughter was, but with smaller breasts that Tiana had.

It turned out that Ginny and Tiana had lost everything in the fire. Ginny still had her car and her laptop, but other than that they had only the clothes on their backs.

I told Ginny that she and Tiana could use the mother-in-law apartment over the garage, there wasn't a kitchen, but there was a bedroom and bath, which should serve them. The only problem was that it had never been set up that way and there were no beds.

Ginny looked at me, thanked me, and told me that there was one additional problem.

"I was laid-off from my job a week ago, and unemployment has not kicked in yet. I've spent a good portion of my savings on buying the condo; I don't think that I am going to be able to find an apartment without having a job. I also can't ask you to house us until I do get a job."

I thought about it for a couple of minutes, and then decided.

"Tonight you and Tiana are going to have to settle for sleeping bags. Tomorrow we will go down and get a couple of beds. You are welcome to stay with us until you get yourself back on your feet. I would prefer that you spend your money on clothes for you and Tiana. We can deal with the rest of it as it comes along."

A couple of days later we had beds for Ginny and Tiana. Ginny was going to use her unemployment and savings to buy clothes for the two of them. The cost of food would be shared, 80%-20%. Other than that, we would just share whatever expenses we ran up against.

Monday I came home to a completely clean house, and dinner cooking in the oven. I told Ginny that this was not expected, but she simply laughed and told me that she was going to contribute, even if I didn't want her to.

It was interesting, the first time Terri came by to pick up the kids, and Ginny answered the door. Terri went ballistic. Apparently the kids had just not said anything about Ginny. When I came in, Terri started screaming at me that she knew I had been having affairs and now she had proof.

I simply told Terri that my life was none of her business and if she didn't like it, too bad. We weren't married any longer, and she had no hold on me at all.

Six months later, Ginny and Tiana were still living with us.

Ginny and I had fallen into a routine. On Saturdays we would go shopping for food, Ginny having made up menus during the week. When I got home in the evening, Ginny and I would have a drink while dinner was cooking, and the kids were doing their homework. We would just talk about our day; our plans for the following days, Ginny's job prospects, whatever came to mind. Later I looked back and saw that we had really gotten into the married couple routine, without sharing a bedroom. But it was comfortable, and very pleasant. Ginny was an excellent cook, and I helped out. In fact I think that some of our most enjoyable times during that period were spent in the kitchen cooking dinner, with the kids coming in and trying to sneak a quick bite of something. Ginny would wave a wooden spoon around threatening to smack them with it if they didn't cut it out, but everyone knew she was just putting on an act.

It really was funny to watch. Tiana would come in and distract her mother, and James and Leslie would snatch enough for a quick snack for all three of them. Although all three of them quickly learned when she was serious. Well, my two learned, Tiana, of course, already knew. She didn't wave a spoon around, she used her "mother voice" and all three simply obeyed.

Susan and Ginny had become quite good friends. It wasn't at all uncommon for me to come home, and find Susan and Ginny sitting in the kitchen talking. Although Susan and I had always been rather close, we got even closer during this time. Susan couldn't have children, so James and Leslie had always gotten a lot of her attention, and now Tiana was getting it also.

Ginny had finally gotten a job three or four weeks earlier, and was trying to build up a little savings. James and Tiana had gotten a one month stint as junior counselors at a summer camp, which didn't pay much, but let them go to camp for free, and gave them a little pocket money. They were leaving the next day, Saturday, and we had been able to arrange that Leslie could show up a day early with them, and come back in a month on the same day they did.

We had Susan and her husband Doug over for a BBQ that night, basically to celebrate Ginny's one-month anniversary at her work, and to give the kids a bit of a send-off to summer camp.

Ginny had Tiana and Leslie helping her in the kitchen, getting salad ready and so on. Doug was playing a little catch with James, and I was getting the fire started so I could cook the chicken and ribs.

Susan came over to the BBQ, looked me over for a few moments, then said:

"Do you like Ginny?"

"Of course I do, what is there not to like?"

"Not as a friend, but as a woman."

I looked at Susan for a few moments, trying to figure out where this was headed, then said:

"I have been very careful not to give Ginny any idea that being a bed partner is part of the requirements for living here."

Susan rolled her eyes. "Men can be so damn dense sometimes. That woman has done everything but take her clothes off and prance through your bedroom to show her interest in you."

"Huh?"

"When Ginny leaves for work in the morning, does she wear a bra?"

"I guess so, actually I assume so. Why?"

"And when you get home in the evening, does she have a bra on?"

I thought about it. "No, I don't think she does."

"And just how many women come home and take their bra off?"

A light was beginning to dawn.

"Uh, not many?"

"No shit Sherlock. I'm about the same size as Ginny, and I sure as hell don't, and I don't think I know any that do, unless they have something specific in mind. Like trying to attract a man."

"I didn't know she had any interest in me."

"Do you think for a second that if she didn't she would still be living here? She hasn't even looked for a place to move to, and you know as well as I do that she has said she isn't going to look until Tiana gets back from camp. If there weren't interest on her part she would have moved out as soon as she got a job. Men!"

"If you have the slightest interest, you damn well better start showing it, or you are going to lose out on a very nice woman, who would do just about anything for you, and is probably at least half way in love with you."

With that Susan stomped away, mumbling something about men having to be led to water, and then told how to drink.

I had a lot to think about while I cooked the food, but the rest of the dinner went well. As Susan and Doug left, she leaned over and whispered in my ear: "Remember what I told you, dummy."

The next morning, we all got up early so the kids could get started. Ginny and I made breakfast, and the entire time Tiana was giggling and whispering in her mother's ear. Ginny would tell her to stop it, but she didn't use her mother's voice, and Tiana just went on like she hadn't even heard her.

Breakfast done, we got everything packed into James' car, and sent them off, with stern warnings to Leslie that she was not to play the little sister, but she was to obey James and Tiana when they told her what she needed to do.

We were just finishing up the dishes, most of which went into the dish washer, but the pots, pans and knives were always done by hand. I was washing and Ginny drying. I finished up the last pan, set it on the drain board, and turned around. Ginny was standing there, her head cocked to one side just looking at me.

My mind flashed back to Susan's comments the night before, and without even thinking about it, I stepped forward, leaned down and kissed Ginny. Not a lovers kiss, just a quick kiss on the lips.

Ginny looked a little surprised, then said: "Let's try that again."

She stepped into me, put her arms around my neck, and pulled my head down. Our lips met, hers soft and warm, parting a bit as her tongue darted out, teasing my lips, then teasing my tongue.

I don't know quite how it happened, but I had my arms around Ginny, her back to me, and her hands were holding my arms against her. I kissed her neck, a couple of times, and she loosened her grip on my arms, and moved my hands up to her breasts. Firm breasts, with nipples erect, and as Susan had pointed out, no bra.

I kissed my way down her neck to the point that her blouse was interfering with me proceeding further, then whispered, "Your place or mine?"

"Yours is bigger."

Ginny took my hand, and pulled me toward the hallway, unbuttoning her blouse as we went.

It didn't take long for Ginny to strip her clothes off. She was on the bed in moments, moving over to give me room before I was able to even get my briefs off.

We kissed while our hands roamed over each the other, then I kissed my way down her neck and chest until my mouth found her breast and nipple. I paid particular attention to each breast, swirling my tongue around her nipples, gently nipping at them while my hand drifted lower to find her clit, softly playing with it, then inserting a finger in her vagina, moistening it, before going back to her clit.

This went on for a few minutes, with Ginny arching her back, and thrusting her breasts at me as I switched from one to the other.

I started to move my mouth further down, leaving her breasts and heading for the juncture of her legs. As I did, Ginny cried out, "Oh God don't stop now," arching her back, and presenting her breasts even more. I returned to her breasts, and in moments she started to come, her legs clamping together and her back arched.

"Oh God, take me, take me. Take me now."

When I entered her, there was a long, drawn out hiss, and then she wrapped her legs around me, and I could feel her vaginal walls clamping down on my cock. As it had been more than a year since I had had sex, I didn't last long, but Ginny didn't seem to care.

I held myself up on my elbows, my slowly softening cock beginning to ease out of her, and kissed her. Eventually I rolled to one side and put my head on her shoulder and periodically I would kiss her breast.

We just lay there, reveling in the aftermath, for quite some time, until Ginny finally said she needed to get up to use the bathroom.

When she came back, she sat cross-legged on the bed, her private parts completely exposed to me.

We talked, mostly about sex for some reason. I expressed my surprise that she had actually gotten off just with my playing with her breasts, and she told me that it didn't happen very often, but when it did, the orgasm was mind-blowing. She just had to be in the proper frame of mind.

While we were talking, Ginny started running her hand along my thigh, occasionally reaching up almost far enough to touch my genitals, almost but not quite. After probably 30 minutes, I started to respond a bit, although I was still quite sensitive. That's a problem I have had for as long as I can remember. After sex, my penis is extraordinarily sensitive for quite awhile, and touching it can be a real turn off rather than a turn on.

When I was no longer flaccid, but beginning to show signs of coming back to life, Ginny leaned over, and took me in her mouth saying as she did that it was my turn now. Her head bobbed a bit as she fucked me with her mouth, her hand gently stroking me a bit as she did.

"I'm getting ready to come!" I warned her.

"Come on, don't hold back."

I came. Not in the gushes that I had the first time, but certainly more than I had thought possible so soon. Ginny took it all, and as soon as she was sure I was done, she straightened up and threw herself on top of me, kissing me. I could smell my semen on her breath, with just the faintest odd taste, which must have been me.

We didn't get to go shopping until fairly late that afternoon, and as soon as we got home, Ginny stripped off her clothes and announced that was all she was wearing for the rest of the weekend.

She was right. The only thing either one of us wore the rest of the weekend was an apron while we were cooking.

We spent the entire weekend exploring our sexual proclivities. I had never had anal sex, Terri had thought the entire idea was disgusting, and I had been too immature to even think of such a thing before Terri and I got married. Ginny told me that anal sex was not her favorite, but that it was kind of like having chicken instead of beef or pork. Sometimes it was just the ticket. We tried it - Ginny had bought a few things at the store that I hadn't really noticed -- and yes I liked it. The extra tightness and feelings that generated were quite nice, or perhaps I should say wonderful.

Ginny was not in the least self-conscious about her body or sex. She simply seemed to feel that was a part of being a woman, and reveled in it. She did show me a side to her that I had never known about. She wrote erotic fiction. She logged on to a site that she used to publish some of her stories and showed them to me. While it was different, it didn't show me anything about her that I didn't think I already had known.

When I made some comment about how many of her characters seemed to have shaved their pubic hair, she laughed and asked me if I had ever seen a woman without pubic hair. When I told her I hadn't, she got up went into the bathroom, and fussed around in there for a few minutes, then called came out and asked me if I would like to do the honors.

"What honors?"

"Well, it is high time that a man your age sees a woman with a shaved pussy. Do you want to assist me, or shall I do it all by myself?"

I got up and followed her into the bathroom as she positioned herself on a towel beside the sink full of hot water.

She handed me my mustache scissors, and told me to trim all her pussy hair down to just a nub, and announced that I better be careful because she was tender down there.

The shaving was the worst part, I was really afraid I would nick her -- hell I nicked myself often enough - but I got through it, and the look when I was done was so different that I was astounded. So was my cock.

I was completely turned on by her shaved pussy, and told her so.

"Well, let's see what you think of sex with no hair in the way, and none in your teeth. But before we do, let's do you also."

Ginny shaved me and let me tell you, it was quite an experience. She did leave the sparse hair on my balls alone, but seeing my cock standing upright while she shaved around it was something that I had never thought of, but was curiously arousing.

By Monday morning I was really ready to go back to work, because I didn't think I could stand to have another round of sex. I hadn't had this much sex since Terri and I were on our honeymoon, and I kind of felt like it was going to fall off from overuse.

The next couple of weeks were wonderful. We would get home; Ginny always beat me home by about 20 minutes, and would have drinks waiting in the living room, have a drink or two and talk, fix dinner, clean up and go to bed for another round. I had told Ginny that she should just move into the bedroom with me, but while she didn't say anything, she just didn't do it. She spent every night there, but in the morning she went back to her room to get dressed and ready for her day.

As the end of the month approached, and the time for the kids to come home got closer, for some reason I got a bit more depressed. I couldn't figure it out. I even talked to Susan about it once. She just looked at me, and told me to think about it, rolling her eyes as she did.

It was just a few days before the kids were due to come home, and I was really feeling a bit down. I was always up when I was home with Ginny, but during the days it was a bit hard to stay up as it were. I had just gotten in the car and started driving when it hit me. I was being depressed about Ginny moving out. She had said that she was going to start looking for a place to live when Tiana got home, and I found that was the last thing I wanted her to do.

I got off the freeway, and drove to a florist shop that I knew, and got there just as they were closing. I bought two dozen long stemmed roses, which set me back a lot more than I would like to confess to.

When I got home, a little later than normal, Ginny was sitting in the living room reading. I brought the box of roses in and presented them to her, after getting on one knee first.

"Beauty to perfection."

"What has gotten into you? Oh my God, these are beautiful."

Ginny went a bit teary eyed, then insisted that she get up and go put them into a vase for the dining room table.

I followed her, sitting at the table while she arraigned them to her satisfaction. When she got done, she came over to me, bent down and kissed me.

"Thank you for the wonderful flowers. They are so lovely."

"Ginny, I need to talk to you for a few minutes."

Ginny got a solemn look on her face and sat down in the chair opposite me.

I hemmed and hawed for a few moments, then finally got the courage to say:

"Ginny, I love you, have loved you, can't imagine living without you. I don't have a ring right now, but I would like, want, need, no love, you to marry me."

Ginny froze; the only indication that I had that she had heard me was the fact that her eyes seemed to be tearing up a bit.

This went on for what seemed like forever, then Ginny got up and came around the table and sat on my lap.

"I would love to marry you, you silly person. But you need to understand that I won't be able to give you any children, when Tiana was born, there were problems that resulted in my not being able to have any more children."

"I think that three kids is enough for anyone."

We spent the rest of the evening talking. I found out that my concerns about Tiana accepting me were not founded in reality. What Tiana had been teasing her mother about the day the kids left, was that now maybe Ginny could get me into her bed. I didn't think that James and Leslie would have a problem with Ginny, as she had already been acting as a mom for quite some time, and they seemed to like her and their relationship.

The next day I got home a bit later than usual due to a meeting that ran over the expected time. When I got there, Ginny was in the process of moving the last of her clothes into the closet in my bedroom. She explained that she was not going to "shack up" with me while her daughter was still living at home, but as long as we were going to get married, she saw no reason to not start living together as man and wife a bit early. I loved it.

James called early Saturday morning. When we told him that we had a bit of a surprise for all of them when they got home, we were pestered with questions, but refused to answer them.

The kids got home about 4:00pm, and burst into the house wanting to know what the surprise was. Tiana hung back a bit, whispering in her mother's ear just like she had done before they left. I saw Ginny blush just a bit, and this time she used her "mother's voice" to quiet Tiana.

All the kids were pleased, or at least said they were, that we were getting married. Leslie liked the idea of a big sister, and James was ecstatic about having Tiana living at home with him, although both Ginny and I had a very serious conversation with the two of them about no sex while they were living with us.

A Justice of the Peace married us two or three weeks later. The only fly in the ointment was a phone call I got from Terri a week or so before the wedding, to ask if I was really going to marry that whore. I told her that I wasn't marrying a whore, but a loving, giving woman, who I wanted to spend my life with, a woman who would at least talk to me about her concerns rather than damning me. Then I hung up.