Hell-Ish

Story Info
Hell + Harem, what could go wrong?
30.8k words
4.1
10.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*****

He woke up and found himself in a red room, with black, granite pillars. He blinked again then rubbed his eyes, trying to sit up. Someone pushed him back down to the bed like thing under him, "Wait a little bit, you still have to recover and get used to this new body," He turned his head and his eyes met a very large chested girl wearing a set of revealing clothes. She had two, small, black wings sticking out from behind her back. Two little red horns poked through her red-tipped, blonde hair, "You can play with them if you really want to," She smiled as if her remark was totally normal, "Well, later maybe you can do that, let me go get your guide."

"M-mha gued?"

"Wait a little before talking, you still have to recover," She got up, she had a exaggerated hourglass figure as she walked to the door of the room, swaying her hips with each step. He sat up on the bed and looked around.

"Where am I?"

"You are dead," The same girl who was next to the bed and had left was now back in the room, "You happen to be in hell."

"Why in hell?"

"Long story, and I am far too lazy to explain it," She said as a second person entered the room, "This is your guide," It was a smaller attributed figure, wearing a suit, she was smaller than the other one but had the same wings.

"Well, follow me, I will show you around."

"Why am I here?" He asked once more as she pulled him to his feet and then made him stand alone and let him begin to walk, before stumbling. She caught him and leaned him against her, "Can you answer me?"

"One, Fucking, Second, let me see something beforehand, you need to get back to having a fully functional body, it shouldn't take that long," She said as she waved to the other figure who sat back down next to the bed he had woken up in. They left the room and arrived in a windowed hallway, he looked out of the window and saw a red-skied world, the sun shone red. He walked with his guide down the hallway, before realizing that the building was in fact, just a central pillar with the rooms and hallways rotating around it, "I am Julia Leroux, I am the one that you will be able to call for any sort of help, okay?"

"Yeah, okay, but why am I here?"

"Your brother had made a deal with us to return to the living for 3 more weeks but then wanted to stay, and you happened to be near him, he stabbed you to trade your soul instead of accept the contract, he should be joining hell in a few years."

"That asshole, I guessed he didn't care after all, and the treatment?" She tilted her head at his question, "I feel a little too special."

"You have been granted a special treatment by our presidents."

"Presidents?"

"Yes, presidents, please don't tell me you thought one being ruled hell."

"I kinda did," She laughed, "Okay, and why me?"

"Well, you took your brother's place here and even if this is hell, he was going to have our end of the bargain, which you will soon discover."

"Oh," He looked outside once more, "Wait, this thing is."

"It's moving up, yup, the room that you were in is a passage room, one way portal to hell, there are plenty more."

"I can see, but I don't remember getting stabbed."

"No one remembers how they died, and you were kind of asleep, but you have a scar on your stomach and on the left side of your neck," She shrugged as he stopped leaning on her, "Walking will be a little bit of a pain for a few hours, just remember to think about it, like when you learned to walk, then you will be able to walk normally," He stumbled to the edge of the hallway, "Like the view?"

"What is the special treatment?"

"You will see when you arrive in your new home."

"I was wondering, does this place have a sky?"

"Nope, that is the reflection of the ceiling on the droplets of water in the air, making a red sky, even if we have a moon and a sun that act the same as with the living."

"Wait, if there is only a one way portal, how did my brother make a deal with you?"

"Long story that I can't talk about."

"Will I have to work here?"

"Nope, not with the deal you took place in."

"Perfect."

"Not a big fan of work?"

"No, not at all, I hated my job."

"You will have to relax here, not work," She began moving to the other end of the hallway as a door slid down into the doorframe at the end of the hallway, "Come with me, they told me to bring you to them once you woke up," She opened the door and revealed a large, windowed room with two desks that faced each other, "I brought him."

"Oh, you could've knocked," They were both on one of the desks, one on top of the other, the green hair one got off of the blue haired one and buttoned up her shirt, "Yes, thank you for bringing him here," She walked to the sofas in the middle of the room, "Sit down, sit down," The other one sat down next to her, with two lipstick marks on her face. He pointed at it and the green haired one rolled her eyes and wiped it off of the other's face, "I am Sata, this is Nia, you were stabbed by your brother and now you get his end of the bargain, Nia, your turn."

"Um, you get to own," A list appeared in her hand, "You get the seven deadly sins maids, you get the dead lake manoir, you need not to work, you have access to the HDSS, High Demon Supply Store, and you are granted the High Rule Permission."

"Okay, what does that mean?"

"You have access to a variety of products, and you are nearly immune to the laws of hell, and you get 7 personal maids and a home over the Dead Lake with a lot of servants to make your life in hell, more, likeable," Nia added, "What else is there, Sata?"

"No, I think that is all, it is all."

"Well, I will bring you to your new home," Julia said getting up, "And we'll leave them to their sisterly-bonding."

"Um, what?"

"Don't bother with that, let's get going."

He pushed open the door and saw 7 girls standing near the door, they were wearing small shirts that covered only their chest and small skirts that barely covered their butts, "Welcome home, Master!" They said in unison, before looking confused, "Are you master?"

"He is, there was a small change in the bargain, so he is your new master," She walked in front of him, "This is Diamond," She was smaller than the rest of the girls, with a small chest and a very thin body with short black hair, "Sin of Envy, this is Ruby," She was a large chested girl who was the tallest girl of the bunch, like the girl in the arrival room, with an exaggerated figure and long blonde hair "Sin of Pride, this is Emerald," She was a regular seeming figured, darker skinned girl with black hair that was braided that went down to her waist, "Sin of Gluttony, this is Sapphire," She was his height with a small chest and had pink, pig tails, "Sin of Greed, this is Pearl," She was slightly smaller than him but had large attributes, "Sin of Lust, this is Amber," She seemed that she could've had back problems because of her oversized chest, she was slightly taller than him, "Sin of Sloth, and this is Amethyst," She had a small chest and was a little taller than Diamond, but her muscles were extremely defined and her body seemed to lack fat, "Sin of Wrath."

"Okay, so why are they special?"

"You can tell us to do anything."

"They are the SDS maids, they are free to do anything you tell them, they don't have a real limit to what they are allowed to do," Julia added, "Well, they can show you around the home, but if you need anything, just tell one of your servants, not them, to call for me."

"Um, well, I guess, thank you?"

"Well, see you later," She left him alone as the seven girls moved closer to him. He looked at each of them and then looked around the entrance.

"I am hungry, is there some food?" Another servant seemed to appear out of thin air and held a bowl of chips on a tray, "Thanks," He ate a single chip, "Where is my room?" He turned to the girls as Ruby grabbed his arm.

"Let me bring you there, Master," She walked holding his arm as he began walking, "What is your name, master?"

"I'm Sebastian, but I guess you are going to still call me master?"

"Yes, Master," They walked up the large stairs that lead to up to the second floor of the house and then into a large, circular room with a large bed in the middle of the room and a large window that lead to a terrace that overlooked the Dead Lake, a crystal blue lake that reflected the red light from the sun, making some parts shine purple, "Here it is, master, who will you share it with tonight, master?"

"I have to chose, huh, um, let me get settled down, where are your rooms?"

"We are in the same room, and it is down the left hallway, master," Diamond spoke, "Come see us if you need us, or call us, we'll be waiting."

"Okay, that sounds good," They left his room as he walked around it, "Wow, this is nice, when did my brother have this happen? What the hell did he do? Well, who cares now, I get his place in hell now, at least it might be a little fun down here," He opened the glass door that lead to his balcony. The heat of the red sun was immense, it was 35 degrees celsius in the shade. His room and home were both air conditioned, lucky him. His house was nearly alone as it overlooked the lake, the city could be seen in the distance, along with the Entrance to Hell, the building he had arrived in. His home was a house that his brother had thought of, but would never use. It had a gym, a indoor and outdoor pool, a large dining room, his large bedroom, the girls' large bedroom, a high-class kitchen and a private cinema, his room also had a panel of cameras that were placed around the rooms, even in the girls' room. He sat down on his bed and began to think out loud, "Who can I choose? Hmmm, maybe I should wait and see," He yawned, "What time is it?" He had an expensive looking watch around his wrist, "4:45, damn, I still have a while before sundown."

"Master?" He heard a familiar voice behind the door of his room, "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, go ahead," It was Sapphire, "What was it you wanted?"

"I just wanted to sit with you for a little."

"Sure, go ahead," She sat down next to him, seemingly awkward, "Doesn't bother me at all," She moved closer to him and leaned on his shoulder, "I have a question."

"Yes, master?"

"Why are you guys called the seven deadly sins maid?"

"Because in our former lives, we committed sins that made us like this, but I don't really like talking about mine," She moved away from him shyly and looked at the floor.

"My orders are absolute, correct?"

"Yes, master."

"Then tell me about it."

"Um, ah, well, I, I, I, I am the-the-the sin of greed, I-I-I was a hooker that would kill men who didn't compliment me, I-I-I hate talking about it, and so when I came here, they gave me two options, and I took this option."

"At least, I know to compliment you when I sleep with you."

"Who are you going to sleep with tonight?" She seemed suddenly more enthusiastic about the conversation, "Did you choose yet?"

"No, you can go tell the others that I haven't."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing," He looked back at the cameras, "I only saw you guys talking, then you left the room, so you know."

"Oh, um, yeah, I guess then, master."

"Maybe I'll choose you, I am not sure, well, I'll tell you tonight."

"Okay," She was smiling from ear to ear as she skipped out of the room, "See you later then, master."

"Of course, if you look like that, how could I not," He said looking at her as she skipped out of the room. He lay back and looked up at the ceiling, "Well, let me see, what do I want tonight? Hmmm, Sapphire seems nice, I wonder how Emerald is, I wonder what the sin of gluttony really is for her, maybe Ruby, hmm, yeah, I think I'll start slowly, maybe with Sapphire," He sat up and walked to the door, "I need to ask Julia something," He called for a servant and one seemed to appear instantly near him, "Call for Julia Leroux, will you? I'll be in the gardens."

"Going for a swim, milord?"

"I might, thank you for the idea, what temperature is the water at?"

"28 degrees in the deep, 32 in the shallow, milord."

"Then tell Julia to come over," He said heading back into his room, "And let the girls know that I will be swimming."

"Very well, milord."

He walked out into the gardens, with sunglasses resting on his nose, no shirt and a pair of swim trunks, "Pretty warm out here."

"Master, are you going swimming?" Ruby was laying in the sun with a swimsuit on, "You are pretty hot."

"Thanks, I did care about my appearance as a living soul."

"So did I, master, I am the sin of pride."

"Tell me about your sin."

"Well, I faked my appearance, I boasted a lot, and in the end, that got me killed."

"Why?" He sat down next to her, "Why would anyone want to hurt this beautiful body?" His hand slid over her back, "I really don't understand," His hand now lay over her butt, "I guess jealousy."

"You are probably right, but, master, I am not a toy, don't just play with me, unless you want to like, you know, right now."

"Oh, prideful are we?"

"A little bit."

"Well, I don't mind," He got up and walked towards the edge of the lake, "You coming? Or are you just going to lay there?"

"Don't tease me, master."

"The water feels great," He said walking into the water, "Don't worry, you can't sink," He laughed at his own joke as she began getting up. Her chest bounced with each of her hip-swaying strides, "Oh damn, now you are making me hesitate on my choice."

"What choice, master?" She said slowly walking into the water, "This is actually really nice, um, master, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"What are those scars? The one on your neck and the one on your stomach."

"Stab wounds that killed me, apparently."

"Do you know who did it?"

"I didn't remember but Julia did tell me about it," He rolled his eyes, "My brother killed me, that is why I took his place."

"Oh, well, that is better for me then," She hugged him. Her large, pillow chest softly pushed against him, "I am happy to have you as a master."

"And I am happy to get a hug from you."

"You are a pervert."

"Maybe, and you are a closeted one."

"I am not, master."

"Well, we'll see that another day."

"Ohhh, what do you have in mind?"

"I don't know, maybe I could," He moved his mouth close to her ear, "Fuck you so hard that you'll moan for more, how does that sound?" He licked her ear, making her shiver and push him away, "What? You didn't like it?"

"N-N-N-No, I would like you sleep with you, but I am not a pervert, master."

"How unfortunate, maybe she can do better," He said seeing Sapphire in a small swimsuit, walking to the edge of the water, "I am hesitating on who to chose."

"Hi master!" She ran into the water and hugged him, "You went swimming too?"

"Sapphire," Ruby whined, "You need to share."

"Why would I? I want to spend a lot of time with master."

"That's not fair!" He didn't say anything as the two girls fought over him, smiling.

"Master, who are you going to choose?"

"Hmm? For tonight? I don't know."

"You are so indecisive."

"And you are too eager, just let me relax, we have an eternity down here."

"I guess that is true, master," Another girl sat on the edge of the water and yawned, "Hi Amber."

"Yeah, hi Sapphire, hi Ruby, hi master."

"Are you tired?" Sebastian asked as he swam towards her.

"I am just lazy, master," She said with sleepy eyes, "I am the sin of sloth, so I am lazy, well, whatever, master."

"I guess you could fall asleep in the water and stay on the surface regardless."

"What do you mean, master?"

"Do you ever have back problems?"

"I don't get it, master."

"He is talking about your boobs, Amber," Sapphire said before shaking Sebastian, "Master clearly likes big balloons over smaller ones."

"I think that every part of a woman is beautiful in it's own way, big boobs happen to be appealing in their own way, yours are as well."

"But clearly you prefer them over mine, master."

"Well, you got me, but I like you for other things."

"Glad to see you are enjoying yourself, Sebastian, but you called me, what was it about?" He turned and saw Julia sitting on the bench that was near the water. He walked out of the water and sat down on the bench next to Julia, "What did you want to ask about?"

"Well, mainly, I wanted to ask what the HDSS thing was."

"Well, here is the catalog, it is a store that you can use to buy things, food, um, 'toys', and other things," She said as a thick catalog appeared in her hands, "For you, they are free, the bargain allows it, there is also an online one."

"Oh, and I was also immune to rules, explain."

"We have 4 rules here in hell, you are immune to 3, judgement of crimes, the disrespect of the living world and polygamy, official polygamy, when people marry here, they can't marry with someone else, you could theoretically do that."

"What is the last one?"

"Praising the heavens or god."

"I never did that as a living, why would I do it now?"

"Is that all?"

"Yep, thanks for your help."

"Anytime, Sebastian," He looked around for a towel to dry himself and a servant appeared and handed him one. He quickly dried himself off and grabbed the catalog.

"I wonder, I wonder, what this contains, so let me see," His eyes sped down the page, "Hmm, I wonder if one of the girls is a masochist, Amethyst is probably some sort of sadist, well," A girl sat next to him, "Hey Pearl, how are you?"

"I am good, master, how did you know it was me? You didn't look at me."

"My height, big boobs, nice ass, who else would it be?"

"Um, thank you, I guess, master," She wasn't wearing a swimsuit, "What are you doing? Is that the HDSS catalog? What are you looking for?"

"Toys for you, why?" She blushed bright red and began fidgeting nervously, "I'm not actually, I am just looking through these things, like what food and drinks they have, they have movies here too, good to see they are like the ones back when I was alive, do you like movies?"

"I don't know, never really watched them."

"How would you want to share your master's first night in hell?"

"How I would, master?"

"Yeah, what would you want to do?"

"Something romantic, to start things off, then move to something that pleases my master, then after that, let him completely mess me up inside."

"Well, I guess you are the sin of lust."

"I am, I am, master."

"I have a question, about Diamond."

"What about me, master?" She seemed to have suddenly appeared behind them, "I will try to answer all your questions."

"Why are you the sin of envy?"

"Um, well, I, um, can I speak about it later with you, master?"

"Sure, no problem, you going swimming?"

"Yes, master, I enjoy it," She was wearing a schoolgirl's swimsuit, probably because of her smaller sized body, "Call me if you need me."

"So, what can I buy for you, Pearl?"

"Why me?"

"I wonder how fast they deliver things."

"I think it is based on the product, master, like here and here, they are different."

"I wanted to buy you something cute, like this, maybe this, which do you prefer?"

"I like this one, master."

"Then I'll get you this one, so it should be here in half an hour, perfect, I think I am choosing you."

"Ohh, thank you, master."

"I think it would be an easy, easy-ish start for me," He kissed her cheek, making her blush, "I'm going to do more later anyways, if you are nervous at this."

"Did you want to see me as a bunny girl, master?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I want to see you in an erotic costume?"

"I am just asking, and I'll be all yours, if you want, master."

"I am your master, hey, what do you want to eat tonight?"

"Something good, I don't care, oh, but please no cucumber."

"Sure," He snapped his fingers and a servant appeared next to the bench, "Did you catch that?"

123456...9