Hell-Ish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, milord, it shall be done, what time do you want to eat at?" Sebastian turned to Pearl.

"At 9?"

"Very well," The servant bowed his head then left. Sebastian continued flipping through the catalog, with Pearl reading of his shoulder, shoulder that was pushing against her firmer chest.

"Is it padded?"

"What is padded?"

"Whatever," He continued flipping through the magazine, "Hey, what is Amethyst like?"

"Sin of Wrath, she spends a lot of time in the gym, so she is pretty strong, and of course, she is aggressive, master."

"Good to know," He looked up to the sky then back at Pearl, "Do you guys, like, ever."

"We do every now and then," Pearl said cutting him off, "But it is only to pass the boredom of waiting for our master, now you are here, we don't need to anymore."

"After tonight you will be more than eager for the next time."

"Please don't tease me like that, master, you already did with the costume," She said as she fidgeted nervously, "I am going to be too eager."

"Master, aren't you going to swim more?" He turned his head and saw Amber waving from the water, "It is really nice."

"Well, I am going to enjoy myself some more, see you later," He walked back towards the lake where Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond and Amber were swimming, "I'm back, I think I made my mind for tonight."

"So?" Ruby moved close to him making her chest softly push against his body, "Who did you pick, master?"

"Pearl."

"Oh, well, you are still going to play with my body another day, right, master?"

"Of course, it is only the first night, and who knows, I could start wanting you guys during the day as well," He said as he kissed up her neck making her lean her head back and close her eyes, "You are a pervert."

"I am not, master!"

"Well, how are you all doing?"

"Bored," Amber yawned, "I haven't had good fun in a few days, master."

"Because you always fall asleep before we even do anything," Sapphire snapped at her.

"Don't worry, with me you will be wide awake and enjoying every moment of it."

"I hope, master."

"Hell seems to be a nicer place than I thought."

"Of course it is master, you have us," Amber said, weakly hugging him, "I am glad you like it here, master."

"Well, I am going to shower, I don't remember when I last showered, I feel disgusting."

She was sitting on the bed as he tossed her the costume. She held it in front of her then looked at her chest, "This is too small for me," He finished unbuttoning his shirt then pushed her down to the bed, moving above her.

"Then don't have them in there."

"Y-Yes, master."

"Your choice," He moved off of her and paced around the room as she began changing, "You are gorgeous," He said eyeballing her nearly naked body, "Can I use you?"

"I told you that you could master," She put on the bunny ears headband, "How do I look?"

"Sexy, to say the least," He sat down on the bed, "Well, how about we start?"

"Yes master."

"What did you want to do again?"

"I wanted to please you first then let you mess me up, master."

"Then get to it," He leaned back onto his hands, sitting on the edge of the bed, with her kneeling in front of him, "I wonder how the Sin of Lust feels."

"That sounds dirty, master," She said as her hands moved over his legs then towards his zipper, "I like that."

"It was supposed to be like that," He said as she finished un-zipping his pants and began pulling them off, "How long has it been since you've done this?"

"I don't know, not since I've been in hell, that is for sure," She said reaching for his underwear, "Can I begin, master?"

"Why do you think I am just waiting?" Her hand reached into his underwear and pulled it down. She gasped at the sight, "Do you like what you see?"

"I don't think that it will fit in me, master, you might break me."

"If you get wet enough it'll slide right in."

"I hope you are correct, master," Her hand softly moved around it as she moved closer to him, "I'll try my best, master."

"You do that," She moved her lips to the top of his shaft, and slowly began moving her tongue around the head. She held back her hair with one hand as the other held him, letting her bob her head without her hair falling in her face. Her bunny ears flapped with the bobbing of her head. He placed one of his hands on her head and moved her down further and further as her head bobbed down onto his shaft. His head leaned back as she rolled her tongue around as if he was a lollipop. He softly moaned as he held her head down, blocking it as he fired into her mouth.

"MMM!" She moved away from him and swallowed, before having her mouth stay open as she took deep breaths with her tongue slightly hanging out of her open mouth, "You could've warned me, master," The panting bunny girl whined, "I guess you liked it then, right, master?"

"You are talented to say the least," He pulled her to her feet and then roughly threw her onto the bed and moved over her as she lay stomach-down on the bed. He held her to the bed, and moved his head closer to her ear, "I am going to ravage this bunny."

"Please do, master," His hand moved between her legs and began stroking her, "M-M-Master, don't tease me," His hand began feeling wet as she began moaning.

"You are soaked, you must really want me," He moved the first layer of the costume to the side then pushed his hand into her with her leggings still on, "You are going to make me melt," He grabbed the legging with both hands and torn it, revealing her bare skin. He positioned himself and then slowly pushed against her.

"Master," She was already moaning, "Don't tease, me."

"Of course, I am just making sure I won't break you," He put his hands around her waist and lifted her up a little bit from the bed before driving himself, in one go, into her. Her head reeled back, her eyes were wide open and her tongue hanging out. He drove himself harder and harder into her, making her elbows give out, leaving her weakly gripping the sheets as her body shifted with each thrust and her boobs and bunny ears rocked back and forth with the motion of her body. Her moans tied with the sound of his hips hitting hers to break the silence of the room, "I, can't get, you, pregnant, right?"

"Not me, the others, yes, master, I am, infertile, Sin, of, Lust," She could barely string through a sentence as he continued to drive into her, making her moan harder and harder. He suddenly stopped and pulled out of her, "Master, why did you stop?"

"Oh, don't worry, I am not done, yet," He moved upwards and slowly pushed into her ass, making her half scream, half moan, and lift up from the bed once more, but this time, the pain made her stay up and not have her elbows buckle.

"Master, you didn't, warm, meeeeee, I am, I am, I am going, to lose, my, mind, master," She said as her head fell to the mattress once more, "I can't, I can't take it," He pushed into her one more time and stayed there and fired into her, moaning slightly and then fell to her side, "Master, you, you, you."

"Yeah, I did, that was fun, I haven't had this amount of fun in a while."

"You came in me, master."

"I did, sorry, you just kept pulling me in tightly."

"I am fine with it, I'll just have to clean myself more, master."

"You aren't done yet," He stood up in front of her, "Clean me."

"Yes, master," She sat on the bed and began licking his shaft, sucking on it gently, "You taste good, master."

"You are good at this, Pearl, I like that, I really like that."

"Thank you, master," Her voice was a little muffled as she softly moved her lips up and down his dick. She finished and then swallowed before looking exhausted.

"How do you feel, Pearl?"

"I feel very pleased, master, but I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow," She said as she slowly peeled off her costume and then cracked her back and looked at herself, "My inside are going to mold to your shape if we do this more."

"I know, you want to sleep next to me tonight, or go back to your room?"

"Can I sleep here, master?" He smiled and patted the bed after pulling on a pair of briefs. She looked around and found her clothes before entering the bed with him, "You are a kind master."

"Thank you, you lot are good maids, at least, from what I have seen," He kissed her cheek, "Can you lay here?"

"Um, of course, master," He lay next to her, putting his head on her breasts, "Oh, I see," She sighed, "They aren't as soft as Ruby's."

"Do you have padded bras?"

"What do you mean, master?"

"They don't bounce as much as Ruby's, even if you have nearly the same clothes, why not?"

"Oh, um, I have wire frame bras and, um."

"So this isn't padding?" He said holding the bra she had earlier, "What is it then?"

"It is padding," She mumbled.

"What?"

"It is padding, master! I am insecure about my chest, because Ruby has a larger chest than I do!"

"Hey, hey, calm down, the only one's judgement you should listen to is mine," She sighed, "And I love your chest."

"You do, master? Or are you just trying to make me happy?"

"Both, mainly the first one," He snuggled his head in her chest before closing his eyes, "Goodnight, Pearl," He clapped and the lights turned out.

"G-G-Goodnight, master," She hugged his head and closed her eyes in turn.

He woke up before Pearl had woken up. She was loosely holding him, still against her chest, smiling. He slid out from her loose hug and got up, cracking his back. He yawned and his eyes peered over to his camera screens and saw Amethyst in the gym, alone, silent, just pressing weight, again and again and again. He smiled and rolled his eyes, "Maybe I should go to the gym today," He pushed open the door the terrace and leaned on the railing of the terrace, looking over the dark, dim lit lake.

"Master?" He heard Pearl yawn, "Awake already?"

"Yep, I am like that, early riser."

"That was fun, master, last night."

"It gave me a good taste of what my life could be down here."

"Well, I am going to go back to my room, master."

"Sure thing, and don't whisper if the other girls ask about you, I want to hear."

"Oh, of course, master," She grabbed her bra and left the room.

"She makes a nice cushion," He snapped his fingers and a servant walked into the room, "Can you get my bed cleaned, and bring me a little food, maybe a beer as well."

"Of course, milord."

"Thanks, oh, and I have a question," The servant looked at him, "Is there an 'extra' room here?"

"An empty room? Yes there is, I can show it to you, milord."

"What size is it?"

"6 by 6 meters, it is on the smaller side."

"That is good enough, can you have black curtains put up and a dim light in the center of the room as the main source of light?"

"Very well, milord, I shall have that done, anything else?"

"Bring me the HDSS catalog, will you."

"Of course, milord," He spun back to his cameras and say Amethyst still working out, seemingly without ever stopping, "Perfect, the other girls are up," He smiled as he saw them all crowd around Pearl, "I wonder how they will react."

He walked into the gym, where Amethyst was sitting under the weight sled of the leg press and simply pressing weight, exhaling in between each press. He walked over to her and leaned against the wall.

"You want something, master?"

"Yeah, to talk to you."

"Sure, whatever, what do you want to talk about?"

"Why are you the sin of wrath?"

"I bashed my boyfriend's head into a pillar after he cheated on me, I killed my previous one by snapping his neck, and the one before that by hitting him too hard in the balls."

"For what reason?"

"He tried to make me the submissive one, I wasn't having it, and the other one is because I said no and he tried anyways."

"Well, makes sense, do you spend all day here?"

"Yes, I do, and unless you are going to order me to do something, master, I intend on keeping it that way."

"You are pretty hot."

"I try, it is easy to dominate if you are stronger, master."

"Not happening with me."

"Lucky I can't kill you, master, I don't like being the submissive one."

"Oh, don't worry, I won't force you to do anything."

"Okay, then I am fine with that, master."

"How much is that, by the way?"

"350, I am only warming up, master."

"Do you enjoy sex?"

"I do, master, I hope that I enjoy it with you as well and that you like being submissive."

"If you say so," She glared at him, "I am just saying, well, see you later."

"Yeah, bye master."

Once he was out of the gym, a malicious smile grew on his face, "She is going to submit to me, regardless of what she wants, I am going to make her submit to me, I wonder if there is something in the HDSS for that."

He sat outside on the bench in front of the lake, sunglasses on and beer by his side. He felt something soft press against his back, "Hey, Emerald, how are you?"

"I am fine, master, how are you?"

"Just fine, just fine, just flipping through some stuff here," She sat down next to him and looked at what he was looking at, "Yeah, sex stuff."

"Why an Iron Horse, master?"

"For fun, for fun."

"Oh, you are into that stuff, master?"

"Not really, but I figured I could use it on someone, in particular, oh, can I lay down on your lap?"

"Sure, master, go ahead, I am fine with that," He lied down and continued reading the catalog, "Who is it for?"

"A surprise."

"Ohhh, I heard you had fun with Pearl yesterday, master."

"I did, I did, that makes me think, I don't know if I want to spend another wild night, or just sleep."

"Maybe, maybe I could master."

"Hey, what is your sin?"

"Oh, well, I was a big eater, but then would be a two faced bitch and shame girls who ate a lot and then go make myself throw up, master."

"And that gave you the sin?"

"Apparently, where are you going to put that horse, master?"

"Furnishing a room, there is an empty room in the house," He chuckled, "You are pretty, you know."

"Thank you, master," She slowly moved her hand towards the can of beer, as if a toddler trying to steal a cookie.

"You can have some," She moved her hand back quickly and then blushed and hesitated nervously, "Go ahead," She slowly took the beer and slowly drank from it, "I'd like some now," He sat up and took the beer from her hands and drank some, "Here, finish the rest, I'm going for a swim."

"Y-Yes, master, do you want me to join you?"

"That is if you want, don't feel forced to."

"Yes, master, I will be back in a little bit, I need to get something from my room."

"Swimsuit?"

"Yes, swimsuit, master," He rolled his eyes as he placed the catalog back on the bench and walked into the water. He let himself stay still in the water.

"Hmm, I wonder how I can get Amethyst to get onto an Iron Horse, I wonder how strong she actually is, I should ask her, to make sure I don't do something crazy, I think should boost the amount of toys I would need to use on her, maybe some shock clamps, I saw those too, maybe something that would stimulate her in several ways, I am not being a subby to her."

"Hi master!" He turned and saw Diamond walking towards the water, in a swimsuit, "How are you today?"

"Hey Diamond, look, I forgot to talk to you about the sin yesterday."

"Oh, yes, um, I am, not what I appear as, master."

"What do you mean?"

"My sin of envy, is because, because," She began mumbling, "I was a boy at birth, and, and, and, I never really changed that part of me."

"So you are a trap?"

"Yes, master," She looked down, "I am."

"Doesn't bother me, is that all?"

"Yes, master."

"I don't care honestly, it is fine with me, don't be embarrassed about that, and I guess your sin is because you wanted to be a girl, so envy as want?"

"I think so, master."

"You are still cute," He blew her a kiss that made her blush brightly, "Well, what did Pearl tell you?"

"I-I-I d-didn't listen to her, master, I don't like talking about that stuff, master, nor listening to that stuff."

"Okay, so you are more of a private life girl, huh?"

"Yes, master."

"Fine with me, fine with me," She smiled as he saw Emerald walking to the edge of the water with Ruby, "Hey girls, coming for a swim?"

"I am," Emerald said as she splashed water at Sebastian.

"I am not, just going to bath in the sun," She said lying down, "Hey Emerald, can you put sunscreen on me?"

"I think someone else wants to do that, master?"

"Oh, no, I want to watch you doing that," Emerald smiled and walked out, "Oh, and don't oversexualize it at all," He looked on as Emerald slowly walked over to Ruby and began putting sunscreen on her hands and then start to put it on Ruby's nearly naked body, her swimsuit was a little small for her clearly. Ruby barely reacted to Emerald's sexualized application of her sunscreen as she had sunglasses on and her head leaning back, "I like that."

"Master, I actually have a question," He turned to Diamond, "What were you before hell?"

"I was a cook in some shitty chinese restaurant, before is a long story."

"Oh, this must be a change, right master?"

"It is, it is, but I like it here," He looked back to Emerald as she walked back into the water, "I liked that, how are you that good at it?"

"I've done that for Pearl before, master."

"Of course, I should've guessed, she is a killer, I was exhausted yesterday."

"So was she, master," Emerald giggled, "She decided to sleep in, even if she didn't ask you."

"You guys don't need to ask me everything, you can take some initiative, I'll just say if I agree with it."

"Yes, master," Emerald said nodding her head, "Here comes Sapphire to steal our time with you, master."

"You all have to learn to share."

"Hi master," She said as she walked towards them, not in a swimsuit. Sebastian walked out of the water and straight towards her without saying anything, "Master?" His face showed a serious face, "D-Did I do something wrong, master?" He lifted his arm as if to slap her before swiping her legs out from under her and catching her, pulling her into a surprise kiss. Her eyes were wide open as his lips pushed against hers, she quickly realised and closed her eyes and hugged him to make him kiss her more. He let go of her and placed her back on her legs as if she was a little doll, weighting nothing, "Master?" The other girls gasped as he just walked away, "Master!"

"How was it?"

"The kiss?"

"What else?"

"It felt great."

"Good," He grabbed a towel from a servant and dried himself as he walked in the house then turned to a servant, "Order items 000578, 006890, and 100127, and have then moved to the room that's empty, oh, and 000012, rope, the smooth sort."

"Very well, milord, anything else?"

"Nope, that's all," He continued walking up the stairs, he stopped at the top of the curving stairs and looked down over the entrance, he smiled and then turned around and walked into his room, "Ah, What a life I am going to have down here," He untied his swim shorts and tossed them to the side before grabbing a pair of boxers and shorts and pulling them on and peering at his camera screens, "I guess Pearl just woke up," He smiled as he saw her start to change, "I guess they have several sets of that same clothes," He tilted his head as she pulled out a bra then hesitated, before putting it back and taking another one, he chuckled as a servant entered his room and began cleaning it, "I want you to do something for me, once the things are set up in the room, I want you to make sure she forgets her water bottle."

"I will do that, milord."

"And order item 745698, one dose only."

"I will as well, milord."

"How many servants work here?"

"I have demonic clones, so one really with a total of 29 clones, so 30 servants for you, milord, the advantage of demonic servants."

"Perfect, thank you."

"Ah, your items arrived, I will moved them to the other room, hidden I assume, milord?"

123456...9