Hell-Ish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, hidden," He took a sip from his beer and walked onto his terrance that overlooked the main garden and the lake, the servant finished cleaning the room then left the room. He leaned on his balcony and looked at Ruby sunbathing, Diamond and Emerald splashing each other and Sapphire sitting next to the water, "I wonder what Amethyst is doing," He walked over to his cameras, "Not in the gym, not in the room, where could she be?" He looked around and spotted her laying on her stomach in the gardens, not near the lake, "Bingo," He snapped his fingers and a servant appeared, "Did you set it up?"

"Yes, milord, I did, should I get her bottle?"

"Yes, and, um."

"Use the dose, milord?"

"Yes, do that."

He walked next to her and placed her bottle next to the machine, "You forgot this, Amethyst," She said nothing and continued working out, "How much is that?"

"25 to start, master, I go up to 75."

"When I was on earth I used to workout a lot."

"To have a body like mine or yours, master, you have to."

"I noticed you were sunbathing, in the gardens, why there?"

"It is quiet, I prefer it, master, and I don't need to have your filthy eyes on me, clearly, I have to change my spot."

"No, you should stay there, I like seeing you like that."

"You are nothing but a pervert, master."

"I guess, but when I have access to girls like you 7, what do you expect?"

"To see some self-control, master."

"I guess you are right, well," He got up and walked over to the dumbells in the gym. He grabbed two of them and lay down at one of the empty benches, before beginning to press them. He noticed her looking at him as she took a break from working out to drink. He smiled as she put the bottle down and moved to change the weights on the bar. He dropped his dumbells and walked towards her as she stumbled once. He caught her as she nearly fell, "Are you okay?"

"I don't feel well, master, I don't know why."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to take care of you," He said as her legs gave out and all her weight was moved against him, "I'll carry you to your room."

"Thank you, master, I really don't," She passed out before she could finish her sentence. He smiled and placed her on his shoulder, before walking out of the gym and back into the main hall of the house, he noticed Amber walking down the stairs in her regular clothes, yawning, she had probably just woken up.

"Hi master, um, what are you doing with Amethyst?"

"Something, but don't tell any of the girls about this, okay?"

"Master, can I have a compensation?"

"A compensation? Like what?"

"I haven't had much fun in a while, master, and after what Pearl talked about, I can't help but think about how it would actually feel, maybe I could sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure, why not, but don't think you are going to get off easy by falling asleep early, or at all, I'll make you stay up."

"Ohhh, master, you are going to make me so horny, I won't be able to control myself," She said it with such a contrasting, lazy tone that made it sound almost sarcastic, "I won't say anything about that."

"Good girl, I'll give you a treat tonight then."

"See you later, master," She said as he walked past her, "You aren't going to rape her, right?"

"No, I won't, I won't, I would never do that to anyone," He continued walking as he turned towards the newly furnished room, "Okay, sleeping beauty, time to set you up," He placed her on the chair in the room and grabbed the rope, "How do you want to be tied up? Naked? Or clothed? I'll make you naked," He removed her top, revealing her braless chest, "Mmm, not bad, not bad, Amethsyt, I don't know why you don't want to be a subby, you could be a good one," He pulled off her skirt and then pulled off her underwear, revealing a hairless body, shaved entirely. Her body was completely ripped, all her muscles were extremely defined. He took her arms and began tieing her wrists and the first part of her forearms together, he tightened it a little then lifted her off of the chair once more, "You are gorgeous, gorgeous," He kissed her lips as he sat her on the smooth iron wedge of the iron horse, "Don't worry, you'll be wanting to submit to me after this," He climbed onto the chair and tied the rope to the hook in the roof, holding her arms up in the air, "But you are probably too strong for only that," He took the other bundle of rope and crouched down next to her, "Time to tie you down, my precious stone," He tied the rope around her left ankle then slide the rest of the rope under the iron horse, he moved around her, sliding his fingers over her naked and unconscious body, before tieing her other ankle with the same rope. He moved the chair in front of her and sat there, contemplating her strung up body, as her mind would soon regain control and her senses would soon come back to her.

She moved a little before completely waking up, making her hold in a moan as her movement caused the wedge to enter her a little more, "Pearl, stop playing with me, I am resting, I don't want to do that now."

"What do you mean, stop Pearl?"

"Master? What happened to me?"

"Look around," She opened her eyes and looked straight at him, "I happened to help you out, then I moved you here, tied you up and I am going to make you, submit to me," He smiled wickedly as she realized where she was, she tried to pull herself off of the wedge, "Nice try, I knew you would do that, so I tied your ankles down to it, so forcing it will only make it worse, my precious stone."

"You son of a bitch."

"Watch your tongue," He said as he got up and moved towards her. He put his hand on her chin and made her look down at him, "You will submit to me."

"Let go of me, you fuck!" She moved her head around, but it moved her whole body, making her moan as she moved, "You, aren't, going, to win."

"I will, I will, because I still have more toys for your body to enjoy," He said revealing a small box on a small cart, "This, probably will be the most pleasurable," he held two clamps in his left hand, "Do you play with yourself a lot?"

"No, I am not into that, you perverted bastard," He placed a clamp pinching her left boob and then the other one pinching her right boob, "Ah!" Her high pitch moan filled the room, "D-D-Don't you dare do anything to me."

"Pleased by this?" He knelt down and made her focus on two buttons, "High or low?"

"You son of a bitch," She moaned.

"You want another toy?" He said taunting her, "I have one more, just so that the girls can't hear you," He revealed a gag from the left pocket of his shorts, "Do you like pink?" He said making it change color.

"Red," She mumbled.

"Okay, then I'll make it purple," She glared at him as he placed the gag in front of her mouth, "I can make it bright green if you don't open your mouth," She reluctantly opened her mouth, still glaring at him as he strapped the gag in her mouth, "Better, better, now, do you want a lot of pleasure, or not so much?" She shook her head, "Okay, well, I'll come back later today, tonight before I ravage Amber, tomorrow morning to feed you, and so on, and so on, until you submit to me, and don't give me the shit of, oh, I'll submit now and then not do it, well, here it goes," Her body strained up as he turned on the machine, "It does it every 20 seconds for 2 seconds, so don't expect to sleep well at all, actually, after I finish Amber, I'll come see you."

"Mmm!"

"More volts?" She shook her head and looked at him with begging eyes, "Okay, I'll crank it up to the next level," He knelt down and turned it up, "Well, see you later," He blew her a kiss as she looked at him with begging eyes, "I'll feed you tomorrow morning, I wonder what it will be."

"Mmmm..."

"Three, two, one."

"MMMMM!" Her body reeled as the small doses of current flowed into her sensitive breasts. He left the room, closing the door behind him, then locking it. He walked with his hands in his pocket, whistling before walking down the stairs and seeing Pearl yawning.

"Hey Pearl, come here," She turned and smiled at him as he walked towards her, "How do I taste again?"

"You taste good, master, very good," She moved onto him and looked, gazing into his eyes, "I want you so bad now, first thing in the morning, last thing at night, I am only going to be able to think of you, master."

"Not wearing padding today?"

"Could you tell, master?"

"I saw you, cameras."

"Oh, I thought you could tell, master."

"Of course I can, Pearl," He said feeling her braless chest, "You feel so nice."

"M-Master, you are making me crazy," He put one of his hands under her small shirt, "Oh, m-m-master."

"I want you to use these to make me cum on your face, can you do that?"

"Of course, master, right here? Or in your room?"

"I am tempted to see you just drop down to your knees here, but let's go to my room, and you better do it well, or else."

"Or else what, master?"

"You don't want to know," He shoved her into his room, "Now, bunny girl, what else can you do to please me dick?"

"I-I-I can use my boobs to please you, master, I can use my hands, master," He moved near to her, slowly unzipping his shorts, "I can use my mouth for you as well, master," He walked over her and sat down on his bed, "Which would you like, master?"

"Use your tits, and make me feel good, no weak stuff."

"Yes, master," She went to get up.

"Crawl!" He barked, she moved towards him on all fours and then lifted up her shirt, letting her boobs bounce freely as she knelt in front of him, "I like these so much, I wonder how Ruby's will feel."

"Master, don't think about Ruby, think about me, master, me pleasing you," She pulled down his shorts, before moving her tits around his shaft and beginning to move them up and down, using her slightly firm, pillow chest to stimulate him, moving up and down, gazing into his eyes slyly, "Do you like it, master?"

"You are so good at this, Pearl, keep going," He leaned back in pleasure, "Did you teach any of this to Amber?"

"What do you mean, master?" She said as she continued to make her breasts wrap softly around his shaft, "My ways of teasing you?"

"Pleasing me, yeah, that's what I meant," He pushed her head down onto his shaft and forced her to do both, "Keep going, I'm going to cum in your mouth like yesterday, and this time, you'll keep it in your mouth and only swallow when I tell you," He let out a moan and lifted himself up a little, pushing it deeper into her mouth as he came, "You are amazing at this, I don't think I could ever get enough of it," She sucked as she removed herself and placed her hands on her chest and opened her mouth, "Be a good girl and swallow," She nodded and swallowed it.

"You taste just as good, master, and the way it made me gag as you came in me, you are going to make me wet just by looking at me, even just thinking of you, master."

"Are you?"

"I am," She smiled looking up at him, "I haven't taught anything to Amber, apparently she is nearly a virgin, master."

"You said nearly."

"She was raped and killed in her sleep, apparently, master."

"Oh, damn, at least we both died in our sleep, I got stabbed twice."

"Did you see Amethyst recently, master?"

"Probably working out."

"Well," She moved to whisper to him, "You should drill Amber, hard, and drive all the way in her like you did with me, I want to hear her squeal so hard that we can hear it from our room, master."

"Sounds like a demand, but I am not sure if I should use a condom since she isn't like you."

"You should probably, only me and Diamond are like this."

"Diamond is a guy, but I'll just call him, she, so she can't really be fertile, unless it is with the others."

"Trust me, master, that won't happen."

"That was pretty nice, I must say, you are talented," He grabbed one of her boobs and squeezed, she moaned and hugged him tightly "Yep, firmer than Ruby's," She loosened as he let go, "You are beautiful."

"Thank you, master, but I have a feeling you like someone more than me."

"I don't prefer anyone, you are all equal in my heart, but with different advantages."

"What do I have?"

"Talent and a well-furnished body."

"Is is not too tight, master?"

"You are so tight that you were nearly pulling me in, but that felt great, first night, I made the right choice to sleep with you, and that costume."

"You broke my leggings though, but I can wear it without them, master."

"I'll get you another pair, or a few other pairs," He said kissing her cheek.

"I hope that you plan to use me more, master."

"I do, and I will be sure to treat you to my cock some more."

"Do you want me again?"

"I think I need to save some for Amber, if I want her to stay awake."

"You are funny, master," She smiled as she pulled up his underwear and shorts, "With your size, she will be in so much pleasure that she won't ever be able to close her eyes, master."

"Thanks for the compliment," He said getting up and zipping his shorts. He walked towards his door as she followed him, pulling her shirt back down, "Why are your skirts so short?" He asked as he walked out of the room with her.

"To excite you, master, do you like them?"

"I do, the way they tease my eyes makes them absolutely beautiful."

"I guess you like eye candy, master," They walked down the stairs together, "I am going to go eat something, master."

"You do that, I'm going to go outside for a bit."

"See you later, master," She left his sight. He smiled and walked down the short hallway that lead to the lakeside gardens, where the girls spent a lot of time. He put his sunglasses on as the sun made his eyes wince a little. Emerald was sitting on the bench, eating.

"You going to shame me and then go make yourself throw up?" He said as he moved the sandwich that was in her hand and took a bite.

"Master," She whined, "That was mine."

"I know, I wonder if that made it taste better," He sat down next to her, "Your lap-pillow was pretty comfortable."

"Glad it was, master," She said still eating, "But my food is my food, master, I don't like people taking my food."

"If I want to take some, I will, how does that sound?"

"Yes, master," She sighed, she continued eating as his arm moved over her shoulders, "Master, you are getting really touchy."

"I know, because I like you, like I like all of you girls."

"But why is it me today, master?"

"It isn't, I count on sleeping with Amber."

"She is going to fall asleep on you, master."

"Oh, don't worry about that."

"What do you plan on doing, master?"

"Keeping her awake, by forcing her to stay awake."

"Pearl said you tasted good, master."

"Apparently."

"I can't wait to taste you, master, it makes me so wet to think about it," She said blowing him a kiss and continuing to eat, "And if I do, I will probably be extremely horny and I would want to have you, right, now, master."

"I feel like you do want me right now, but I am saving some energy for Amber, Pearl already took some out of me."

"Why does Pearl get so much of you, master?" She whined, "Can you teach her how to share, master?"

"I'll try, but I just was turned on by her braless chest and its beautiful bouncing and the swaying of her hips made it even hotter, I found it extremely sexy," He shrugged, "So I had her service me, with said chest and her lips."

"You are a pervert, master."

"I know, and maybe, you are as well."

"I might be, master," She leaned against him as she finished her food, "What are we eating tonight, master?"

"I don't know, something good probably."

"I hope so, master, I like good food."

"I can guess."

He walked into his room with his arm around Amber's waist. He closed the door with his foot as his hand moved down to Amber's butt, "Amber."

"Yes, master?"

"I am going to use your body, I am going to destroy you, and I am going to keep you awake tonight."

"Yes master, I was hoping that you could use me, am I going to feel the same pleasure as Pearl, master?"

"Yes, only if you stay awake for 5 minutes."

"5 minutes? I can do that, master," She said taking her clothes off.

"Touch yourself if you need to, but you better not fall asleep if you don't want me to be rough."

"If I want you to?"

"Tell me if you do."

"I want you to abuse me."

"Then don't fall asleep," He disappeared out of the room as she lay down on her bed and began touching herself.

He opened the locked door. Amethyst was still there, twitching, sweating and panting, "How are you doing Amethyst?" He asked removing her gag.

"F-F-Fuck, y-y-you," She said, barely getting through her sentence, "Take me off of this, you s-s-AHHHH!," She reeled back as the volts entered her body, before settling down again and then moaning as her body was violated by the wedge beneath her. He knelt down and turned off the machine, "Fuck, y-y-you, I-I-I am, am st-st-stronger than y-y-you think."

"Okay, so you won't submit, fine, fine," He placed his hand between her legs and stroked it gently. She moaned loudly, reeling her head back, "Well, don't worry if you orgasm here, you'll just have to live with it here, what color gag?"

"Red," She mumbled.

"Green?" She shook her head, "Pink? You want red? Then call me master, and make it sound cute."

"Please m-m-master, make my g-g-gag r-red."

"Okay, say ahh," She opened her mouth and he put the gag back in her mouth, "I am going to give you the same amount of volts," She glared at him and didn't make a sound, "I am going to ravage Amber, see you afterwards," He turned on the machine and then turned around as she still glared at him, before the machine gave her another discharge, making her moan into the gag and reel, moving her body even more. He locked the door once more.

He walked back into his room and found Amber, touching herself and moaning gently, without noticing him. He closed the door and she stopped to look at him, she was wearing only her panties, "No, keep going," She hesitated, "Keep, going," He said as he walked towards her, "I want to see you play with yourself while thinking of me," She laid down again and was going to continue before he swatted her hand.

"Master?" He moved above her and then forced one of his fingers into her, "Master!" She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her as he moved his hand up and down quickly, "Too much, too mu-," He moved his lips against hers and began playing her tongue with his, "Mmm, mmm," He added another finger into her and continued moving his hand and then placed one hand on her left boob and grabbed her nipple and began playing with it, making her moans louder and louder and keeping her eyes wide open. He stopped suddenly and moved a little away from her, "Master, please, I want you, I want you more," He pulled down his underwear, revealing his hard dick, "Please, I want you, master," He pulled off her panties as she closed her legs.

"Don't be embarrassed," He said spreading her legs and positioning himself in front of her, "You are beautiful, Amber, and I am going to take, your second time," She put her hands up, wanting him to come closer to her. He slowly pushed into her, making her arms go back down and grab the bed sheets, "You are, so, so tight."

"Master!" Her body rocked with each of his thrusts, making her tits bounce back and forth under him. He smiled as her face showed her losing her mind slowly, "M-M-Master, more, more, more."

"More?" He leaned down over her as her legs wrapped around him and forced him deeper into her. He began kissing up her neck and one of his hand grabbed one of her breasts, making her squeal instead of moan, and pull him closer, "You like this, huh, naughty girl."

"I want more, master! Give me more, master!" She was fully shouting as he drilled her more and more, "I am going crazy."

"I want to see you beg for more."

123456...9