Hell-Ish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time you speak without me telling you to or it being because you can't control your feelings, I will put ou back on for a little, 'ride', understood?" She nodded, "Get on the bed, crawl," She crawled onto the bed and sat down, "Lay down on your back," She did, with her legs closed and looking up at him, holding her short dress down, "Spread your legs," She hesitated, "Lift your skirt," She looked away from him and let her skirt slide down, revealinv her red panties, "Spread your legs," She didn't, "Spread, your, legs," She refused to do it. He placed his hands on her knees, "Last chance, before you really get punished," She spread her legs slowly, "Good girl," He stood back up from her and stood in front of her, "Remove the dress," She hesitated to do so, "I said," She sat up and undid the back, before pulling it off, revealing a red bra, "Remove the bra," She looked up at him, "Do you mant me to do it?" She unhooked her bra and removed it, revealing he small, firm brests, "Good, now, lie down and look pretty, look weak."

"What? Why?"

"Did I say you could talk?" He pushed her down to the bed and got above him, "You aren't ready for me to dominate you, I now a special place for you tonight."

"Please, master, anything but thAT!" His hand slid into her panties and his figers began pushing into her, "Master, no, stop."

"You have to be punished," He kept going before pinning her legs and grabbing one arm, "And you will be punished," He pinned both her arms with his legs and removed his shirt, "You will be in that room until the game tonight, and then I'll put you back, for at least a day."

"No, please, I swear I'll do anything, master."

"Too late now," He rolled her over and tied her hand behind her back with his shirt, "And now, I'll make it worse for you in that room," He nearly sat on her as he used her stockings to tie her ankles together then turned her over again, and putting a bunched up stocking in her mouth, "Now, back to the room," He smacked her chest, making her moan before passing an arm under her and lifting her onto his shoulder, "You are really light, you know."

"Mmmm!"

"Can't understand, sorry," He walked out of his room, with Amethyst trying to kick off of his shoulder. He pushed open the door and entered the Amethyst's chamber. He sat her on the chair and took out the gag, "What were you saying?"

"Fuck you."

"Ouh, more volts."

"Go to hell."

"Already here, more volts."

"Be a man."

"More volts, and my friend will be presented to you in a little while."

"You aren't a man."

"I'll max out volts, okay?" She fell silent, "And that thing back there is an extra toy for you, now," He tied one of her hands then untied his shirt, before sitting down on her lap and tying both in front of her, "Good girl," He lifted her and untied the stocking around her legs, before nearly ripping off her panties and sitting her down on the Iron Horse and spreading her legs. She moaned as he hung her arms up and she instantly tried to pull up, "Tsk, tsk, tsk," He pushed a finger into her pussy and she instantly lost her strengtb, "Sensitive still, huh," He grabbed her left ankle and tied it with another rope and then slid the rope under the Iron Horse, before tying the other side, "Now, I am going to make you gag bright yellow," He said changing the color of her ball gag, she said nothing and glared at him, "Now, now," He gagged her and then wheeled the shock machine in front of her and then attached then to her nipples. He then walked behind her, out of her sight and took something from inside a chest and placed it behind her on the Iron Horse, she couldn't see what it was, but then it whipped her, and again, making her moan, "Dirty girl, getting whipped on the ass excites you?" It kept hitting her as he move back in front of her and pulled something out of another chest in the room. He connected two wires to another box and the hitting stopped, "Now, for the real thing," He held a tiny looking square and then placed it at the top of her pussy and atracted it to her. With a flick of a switch, she began twitching and moaning repeatedly. He smiled and turned on the other things, and the crack of the whip on her butt made her move even more, before the volta made her scream and twitch more, making her pussy rub against the wedge more, "See you later, my precious stone," He took the stockings and his shirt and walked back to his room, locking hrr chamber door.

"This should work, if it doesn't, I'll have to go to nuclear options," He dumped her clothes on his bed before pulling his shirt back on, "Well, time will tell," He tossed her clothes in a basket of dirty clothes and walked back out of his room, "I think I'll have to have the machine hit her ofmther cheek next," He laughed and saw Diamond walking up the stairs, "Hey Diamond."

"Hi, master," She said, "How are you?"

"I am fine, tonight, at like 8, go to the living room. "

"Yes, master, anything else?"

"How big are you?"

"Big? I am a meter 56, master."

"No, for example, I am 23 centimeter."

"Oh, that, um, 14, master."

"Cute," He giggled, "I never really tried guy-guy stuff, nor did I have much guy-girl stuff on earth either, but you know, never popped into my mind."

"Um, do we have to talk about this, master?"

"No, just thinking out loud, sorry, well, see you a little later then."

"Yes, master."

He sat down on the a sofa in the living room, legs crossed, with a glass of whiskey in his left hand. Sapphire showed up first, "Take a seat," He said before taking a sip of his glass, "Hungry?"

"A little, master."

"When the others are here, the food will be brought."

The other girls arrived, everyone but Amethyst, who was still in her chamber, getting mistreated by his little invention.

"Um, master? Where is Amethyst?"

"She is tired, she asked me to rest, so I let her, she won't be joining us."

"Okay then, master, what are we going to do?"

"Anyone ever played Truth or Dare?"

"Ohhh, I like where this is going."

"We are going to have a little fun, how does that sound to you all?"

"Yes, master," They all said in unison, "Will you start?"

"Sure, someone ask me," He downed his glass of whiskey.

"Truth or dare, master," Ruby asked as she took a chip.

"Truth, you don't need to say master all the time, tonight."

"Who do you prefer out of all of us?"

"Hmm, none, I like all of you, equally, for different things."

"Aww, you are boring," Sapphire whined, "I guess I am next."

"Truth or dare."

"Truth, like master," Pearl asked.

"Truth, like master."

"When did you lose your virginity?" The question struck her like a brick, "So?"

"14," She was blushing brightly, and looking away from Sebastian, "Come on, ask Emerald already."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ohhh, fun," Pearl smiled, "Makeout with Sapphire."

"Okay, let the fun begin," She turned to face Sapphire, who was sitting next to her and then pulled her towards her and closed her eyes as she began french kissing her and pulling her closer. Sapphire played the game and did the same and began feeling up her chest, before Emerald pushed her back, "There, how was that?"

"I'll say it was good enough," Pearl shrugged, "Your turn, Ruby."

"Truth or dare," Amber asked her, nearly yawning.

"T-Truth."

"I got this one," Sebastian smiled, "What is your favorite passage from Black and Blue Passion? The book you were reading."

"What? Huh? What do you mean?"

"Answer it, Ruby, we all know you like that stuff," Diamond said, looking unamused, as Emerald cracked open another beer as she ate a nearly bite sized sandwich.

"The, the, the one where Jeremie does, does, the, the rope stuff to Helena."

"Oh, that scene? Damn," Pearl seemed surprise.

"Just keep going, your turn, Diamond."

"Truth or dare."

"Truth," She said confidently as she held a glass of the same whiskey Sebastian was drinking, "Ask me stuff."

"What size are you?"

"Define size."

"You know exactly what I am talking about, Diamond," Emerald said rolling her eyes, "Cough it up."

"14 cm, 9 less than master."

"Cute, but why did I get brought into this truth?" He laughed as he ate small meatball, "I guess it's Amber's turn."

"Truth or Dare."

"Dare, something exciting."

"Get slapped by master," She turned and smiled at Sebastian, who gestured to her with two fingers for her to move closer to him and she got up and held her hair out of her face and moved it towards him, displaying her cheek.

"Not too hard though, master."

"Not as hard as last night?" She shook her head and he slapped her with the flick of his wrist, still making a decent crack, "First time my slap hasn't be been just an open palm punch, lucky you," She wobbled over to her seat and shook her head, "Wake up slap?"

"Wake up slap."

"Pearl, Truth or Dare."

"Dare, why would I pick Truth?"

"I don't know, but I have a great one for you," Emerald giggled as Sapphire spoke, "Talk to master like a mother would to a child for one turn."

"Okay, I don't know, but I'll try."

"Pearl, you have great tits," Sebastian said taking a drink from his glass of whiskey.

"Watch your tongue, Sebastian, I am your mother," She said sounding very awkward, making everyone laugh, "You have to behave, or I will have to ground you."

"Whatever you say, Pearl," He took another drink, "My turn."

"Truth or dare, master."

"Hmm, Truth."

"For fuck sake," Amber sighed as Sebastian downed his second glass. She rolled her eyes and then looked around, "Any ideas?"

"I have one," Sapphire said, "Are you a boob guy or an ass guy?"

"Hmm, tits are nice, but then, I like both, yeah, boob guy," She looked down, "Small breasts are still nice," She looked up at him and smiled, "Your turn, Sapphire, Truth or Dare."

"Sebastian, how can you speak like that about women? We are not objects."

"Um, truth."

"What happens to you when you think of master?" Emerald asked with her mouth full of food.

"Um, I get wet, I get so horny, I can't even control myself."

"Oh, master, I think I know which girl you can pick for the next time you want to have fun," Emerald said giggling at Sapphire's answer, "My turn."

"Truth or Dare."

"I'll take truth."

"Boring," Diamond said as she took a drink from the whiskey glass, "I know, how do you think of master when you touch yourself?" Her cheeks reddened, "Come on, you asked Sapphire this, you have to be careful."

"Um, I, um, I, um, I, I, I."

"Cough it out, we all want to hear it," Sapphire said, teasing her.

"I don't know, it, it, it depends."

"The one you prefer."

"Him using me as a dish and eating off of me," She covered her face with her hands and looked at the ground, "Just move on, it's embarrassing."

"I'll do that one day, if you really want, Emerald."

"Sebastian, I told you already to not talk about women like objects, be a little serious," She said acting offended, making her sound extremely hypocritical, "I will have to ground you."

"Truth or Dare, Diamond."

"Dare."

"Huh, let's see," Sebastian said eating a piece of sushi, "Any ideas? Pearl?"

"I don't know, dear."

"Have a french kiss with master," Ruby nearly blurted out, "Sitting on his lap, facing him."

"One of your fantasies, Ruby?" Diamond said, heading over to Sebastian, before sitting on his lap, facing him, "Is this fine with yo-!" Sebastian pulled her head towards his and began playing with her tongue with his. He pulled away and wiped his mouth, "Master, warn me next time."

"Sure, I'll try," He said as she walked back to her seat, "Well, I guess Pearl can stop acting like my mother," She exhaled and then shook her head, "When you do that, your chest sways nicely."

"Thank you, you seem to like my chest a lot."

"Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Can I, master?" Amber asked, nearly cutting him off. He shrugged and took another bit of sushi, "How would you rank us 6, not including master, of better experiences with you?"

"Um, Amber, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst, and don't know with Diamond."

"That was fast," Sebastian said laughing, "Well, your turn, Amber, Truth or Dare."

"I have thought of it before," Pearl said nonshalontly.

"Truth."

"Another truth?"

"She has a choice, so she can."

"When did you lose your virginity?" Sapphire asked.

"Um, officially, last night with master, but apparently I was raped before I died, in my sleep," She said hesitantly, "You knew my sin, but I never told you the details of my life."

"Ruby, Truth or Dare?"

"I don't, I don't know, d-dare?" She said with reddish cheeks, "I think I am a little drunk," Everyone laughed and then noticed that Diamond was also a little tipsy.

"Lightweights, let's have another round then eat a little, I am tired, so I need some good sleep."

"Can I sleep with you, master?" Sapphire asked moving closer to him.

"Nah, I want to sleep, tonight at least."

"Okay."

He unlocked the door to Amethyst's chamber. She was in an even worse state, staring into the wall as her body twitched with each hit of the whip and then jolted as the volts flowed into her body, making her nearly scream. He sat down in front of her and waited, listening to her, her little moans and squeals as she was abused by the mission Sebastian had set up. He turned off the machine yet her body still jolted, anticipating what should have happened, but nothing did. She snapped back to reality and looked around, then stopped him, sitting there, with his legs crossed, "Mmmm," She tried to speak, "Mmmm."

"You want to speak to me?" She nodded weakly, "You want me to remove your gag then?" She nodded once more. He got up and unattached the gag and then turned off the color, "So?"

"M-m-master, please, I want out."

"You want out? You weren't ready to submit to me, so I warned you, and then acted on my threat."

"Please, I beg you, master."

"No, you'll stay on at least until tomorrow."

"Please, please, I want to submit, I want out, master, please."

"How many times have you cum?"

"8, maybe more, I am not sure, master."

"Well, then you must be pretty sensitive right now," He said placing his hand on the Iron Horse, "Do you want to be played with?"

"If it is you, yes, master."

"Really?" She nodded, unsurely, "I feel like you are lying to me."

"I want you to play with my sensitive body, please master, I want you to see that I am submitted, please."

"You do, huh," He placed his hand between her legs, She reared her head back and squealed, "You came again," He looked at his hand and sighed, "I will leave you here until tomorrow morning, then I will come get you and allow you to try again, now" He turned on the gag to red, "Say ah," She opened her mouth and then he attached it around her head, "Good night, my precious stone."

He walked into his room and then sat down on the bed, the lights still on. He leaned back and his head landed on a letter, "What is this?" He opened the letter and took out the paper, "Urgent, Sebastian Stevenson, summoned to the Entrance of Hell, I guess I should get going then," He snapped his fingers and his servant entered his room, "I have to leave, call me a car to get to the city, and remember to lower the volts and remove the whip from Amethyst's chamber, and feed her every evening, the same food each day."

"Very well, milord, the car is already here, Ms. Leroux is waiting for you in the main living room."

"Perfect," He pulled on a shirt and walked out of his room, "If I spend some time out, tell the girls that I'll be back."

"Yes, milord, have a good day," He walked down the stairs and found Julia pacing around, she had a serious look on her face.

"What is this about?"

"Important business that Sata and Nia wouldn't tell me about, but I came to get you, hurry on, did you sleep at all or no?"

"Nope, playing a game with the girls."

"I don't care about your sex life."

"A game, not a sex game," He sighed, "Well, how urgent is this really?"

"I don't know, Nia's tone doesn't seem to ever change she said as a demon servant opened the door of the tinted window, black car that had drove him there in the first place, "But not something bad, I could tell, get in," They sat down facing each other and Julia pulled out a folder, "Servant, window."

"Very well, my lady," He said as a black window rolled up, blocking them from the rest of the car.

"Now, here, take this folder, and quickly look through it, without saying anything about it," She placed a folder on his lap. He opened it and quickly looked at the files, "Did you see what they were? Good, now, shut up, Sata and Nia will tell you more about these matters, okay, I'll just give you this, and this," She handed him a holstered revolver with a black leather belt with golden designs and broken tipped rounds all around the belt, "Put that on and put this on," She handed him a small necklace with a black and red circle, "There, perfect, the rest will be explained to you later."

They walked into the office of Sata and Nia. They were sitting on the couches in the middle with piles of folders in front of them, "Perfect, Sebastian, sit down, thank you, Julia," She nodded and left the room, "Any clue what this is about?" He shook his head, "Good, the revolver you hold in your hand, and the circle on your necklace, those are transit items, being able to go to the living and back."

"Wait, what?"

"Since you are of the high permission," Nia added, "You will have to take on this job, to keep it."

"Okay, what is it then?"

"Kill."

"Um, what?"

"Certain livings have been tampering with the connection from hell to the living, and the living to heaven, and since angels don't do well, our sisters asked us to deal with this, therefore, you, being a demon, you are fit for it."

"And what would happen if that happened?"

"How do I say? Chaos, eternal chaos?"

"Sure, I'll do it."

"Perfect, I think these clothes will fit you," She said placing a box on the table, "Touch of style, I think you will like it," He pulled out the clothes then began looking, "Change here, it's fine, you are naked with the girls, or at least most of then for the moment."

"Question," He said as he began changing, "If I die?"

"You get sent here, through the entrance again, you will have an additional scar, but you will return to end the business."

"Great, great," He pulled on the long, black coat, "So, tell me, what do I need to do first?"

"Nia, the file," She seemed to just wake up and handed him the file, "Good girl, here," He opened the file and began reading, "He is a small store owner, you'll be brought to the location near him, and don't go in right away, take some time and make sure he has no clients or maybe one client in his store, then, blast him with a round to the head, then you use the necklace to cut your finger and you will be brought back here, in this building, and you'll get a little reward if you do this cleanly."

"A reward?"

"Two rewards really, well, they are a surprise, now, step on the gate rune and you will arrive in the street, no one will notice that you have just arrived, the store's name is Yu-Ji's General Store."

"It better be worth it, Sata and Nia, see you in a little bit," The rune began glowing red and the circle created a pentagram in his necklace.

He appeared in the middle of a bustling street. The smell of cheap, fried, street food and trash. He looked around and saw signs written in english, "Perfect, now, Yu-Ji's GS, where is it?" He said thinking out loud.

"Mister, Yu-Ji's is down the road, to the left, in the corner of the street," He said as a woman overheard his dialogue, "He should be in."

"Thank you, have a good day," He began walking down the street, he checked his pockets and found a black leather wallet, he opened it, finding an ID, 250 bucks, no credit card and a small razor blade with lipstick lips on the entirety of the blade. He looked around and his eyes spotted a disgusting yellow neon lit sign, Yi-Ji's General Store. His coat hid his belt and the gun hung hidden from sight. He walked into the store and looked around, no one was in the store, except for a man sitting behind the counter as an old fan merely made air brush towards him and a pixelated TV displayed a old looking movie. He walked over to one of the aisles of the store that was hidden from his sight, he pulled his gun and checked the chambers, six rounds, each were numbered, weirdly, he put his gun back and then looked around the aisles, looking at the chinese products, he found something random and then walked over to the counter, before dumping it on the counter. The man realized that he was there then turned to him as he pulled his revolver and stuck it against his stomach, "Night, night, Yi-Ji."

1...34567...9