He'll Never Know Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over the desk and arched her back and I started to lightly lick her outer lips. Making my tongue as stiff as I could, I plunged it into her hot pussy. She jumped and then pushed her ass back into my face, grinding her wet pussy all over my mouth and chin. I pulled back to take a breath and spread her ass cheeks. Then once again making my tongue as hard as I could I plunged it in to her again, but this time I aimed a little higher and buried it in her ass. She let out a primal grunt and slammed her ass back on to my tongue.

I reached under her and started rubbing her clit hard against her pelvis. I was glad my office is in the basement because she screamed at the top of her lungs and came. I continued tonguing her ass until she settled down. Then I stood up and with no warning at all buried my cock to the hilt in her molten pussy. She let out another primal grunt, as I withdrew it and slammed it back in.

“OH! GOD yes. Fuck me Dar! Oh I love your hard cock! Don’t stop fucking me, oh yeah.... that’s it ... fuck me ... make me cum baby.”

I slammed into her a couple more times.

“So you want to cum? How bad do you want it?” I teased her.

“OH GOD! Don’t tease me Dar! Fuck me now!” Karla whimpered

“Ok, I’m gonna fuck you,” I said before I reached into the top drawer of my desk and pulled out a condom and some K-Y. Stretching the condom over my swollen cock, I then greased it up. I put some lube on the index and middle finger of my right hand and then I started sliding them in and out of her ass.

“Is that what you want Karla?” I asked panting

“No. I want your cock in my ass,” she replied in a husky voice.

I placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her asshole and slowly pushed it in, inch by inch. Karla reached under and started rubbing her clit. I got about an inch or two in and slowly started to withdraw it.

Karla screamed, “Stop fucking teasing me, Dar and fuck my ass!”

Before I could start pushing my cock back into her asshole, Karla screamed and slammed her ass back against my pelvis causing my balls to slap against her drenching hot pussy.

“Oh yeah that’s how I like it. Now fuck it!”

Reaching up and taking her hips in my hands, I started pounding her like it was the last time I was ever going to have sex. I would pull it out until just the head was in and slam it back in until my balls slapped her pussy.

“Oh God your ass is so tight,” I gasped.

“Don’t you fucking cum yet Dar,” she commanded. “Keep fucking my ass. I’m almost there again.”

And with that I sped up my assault on her ass. I was slamming into her ass so hard we were pushing my desk across the floor.

“Here I cum Dar!” Karla screamed while rubbing her clit feverishly. “OH YEAH, OH YEAH, HERE, HERE I, I, I CUUUUUMMMMMMMMM.”

That was all it took, I could hold out anymore. I slammed into her ass a couple more times and it was my turn.

“OH I’M GONNA CUM TOO!”

With that Karla pulled her ass from around my cock, ripped off the condom and stuffed my cock down her hot throat, coating tonsils with my seed. She sucked me until there was not a drop of cum left in me and then stood up and kissed me.

We got cleaned up and redressed and Karla went back to her cubicle. I was grateful that I didn’t do much the rest of the day because frankly I was worn out.

At 5:00, I found Karla sitting by the door and waiting on me with a sly little grin on her face.

“Why are you smiling?” I asked.

“No reason,” she said before she headed out the door.

Damn that dress looks good on her, I thought as I watched her ass wiggle as she walked to the bus stop. We arrived at the stop just as the bus did and made our way to the back. Luckily there was one seat left, and Karla stopped and motioned for me to sit down. I went around her expecting to have another hard on by the time I get home.

As I started to sit, she grabbed me and pulled me close like she had to tell me something. She quickly unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly, and then she shoved me down in the seat. She grabbed her dress about mid-way down her thighs, spun around causing it to flare out and sat in my lap. Her hot pussy was sitting against my throbbing cock with nothing but my underwear between us.

But she soon solved that problem. She reached between her legs and pulled out my cock and placed it at the entrance of her molten hole. She eased herself onto it and drew in her breath and blew it out through her teeth. Looking over her shoulder at me, she grinned an evil grin. This woman is something else, I thought.

As the bus pulled away from the curb, Karla gave a little extra bounce to the bumps in the road. She was like a kid sitting on her daddy’s knee riding the pony. Except she’s no kid and I’m not her father. And that is not a knee she’s bouncing on. I was trying my best to stay calm and not go over the edge. But this was wild. I was fucking Karla on a bus full of people. She would put her head down on the seat in front of us and I would catch her biting her hand to keep from screaming.

We came to a set of railroad tracks and Karla sat up, grasped the seat in front of us. When the bus hit the tracks she jumped clean off my cock and back down to the base.

“Yeah!” she kind of moaned and screamed.

People turned and looked at her, she blushed a little.

“I like the bumps the rail road tracks make, reminds me of when I was a kid and used to bounce in the back seat going over the tracks.”

People just smiled and turned around, not paying her any mind. She was grinding her pussy down into my crotch and started to breathe real heavy. I reached around her left side and grabbed her breast and started pinching her nipple. She bit down on her hand and started to shake and grind harder into me. I was trying to flex my ass muscles and push my cock in and out of her, but I got little movement.

It must have been enough cause I heard her whisper, “Oh God yes.

She started to shake as her orgasm took her away. She quickly recovered and very quickly started bouncing in short slight strokes.

She leaned back and whispered, “Cum in my pussy Dar.”

Just like she said a magic word, I emptied my seed into her canal. I could feel it running out of her and down my balls onto my pants. She must have felt it to because she giggled and started to apologize.

The bus came to our stop and I had to grab my pants to keep them from falling down, holding my brief case up in front so no one will see the wet spot in my pants as we made our way off the bus. God I could smell sex on us and I’m sure others did too because I kept getting these jealous looks from guys as we were unloading.

I hit the sidewalk, walked into the nearest store and straight to a bathroom where I buttoned my pants and pulled my shirt out so that it would cover part of the wet area. I grabbed a couple of cold beers and headed out the door to find Karla laughing hysterically as I came out.

I looked at her. “Thanks,” I said and started laughing too. We walked on home laughing and cutting up like to teenagers in love for the first time. But as we rounded the corner to the apartment it all stopped.

“Fuck,” I exclaimed. “Jackson is home. How in the fuck am I gonna get this spot past him?” I asked Karla.

“I don’t know,” she said with a little worried look in her eyes.

Then a thought hit me.

“Play along with whatever I say. Ok?”

She gave me a worried look but said, “Fine.”

I walked up to the door and put my key in the lock. But before I opened the door I poured the rest of my beer on the front of my pants and shirt. I then looked at Karla and winked. She smiled knowingly.

I turned the knob and started to shout.

“DAMMIT KARLA! “I ASKED YOU TO HOLD MY BEER, NOT POUR IT ON ME!”

Karla instantly turned red and started apologizing.

“I’m so sorry, Dar. I didn’t have hold of it when you let go.”

“YOUR FUCKING HAND WAS AROUND IT...DAMMIT.”

We entered the apartment while I was still yelling at Karla, looked around and there was no one in site so all this was for nothing. I looked at Karla and she looked like she was going to cry.

I whispered “I’m sorry. I thought he would be in here watching TV.”

Karla headed for Jackson’s room and twisted the knob. It was locked. She turned and looked at me kind of puzzled. I motioned towards my room and we went inside. I quickly stripped off my wet clothes and put on some clean ones. She watched with the look of a huntress going after her prey. I just looked at her and smiled and motioned for the living room.

We crossed the space between his room and mine without making a sound. I tried the door again slowly. Yes it was locked. I looked at the couch and creeped over to it and patted the seat next to me.

Karla sat down. “Why is Jackson’s door locked?”

I looked at her. “The only reason that I know of that he locks it is when you and him are in there fucking.”

Her eyes got really big and she looked like she was going to go off. She stood suddenly and I grabbed her arm and pulled her back down.

“Listen,” I said. “If he’s in there with another woman, that door is the only way out. And if he is, then we don’t have to sneak around any more. You can break up with him and we could start dating.”

Her eyes started to water.

“You really want to date me?”

“Yes,” I answered. “What kind of question is that? I just thought you were fucking me to get back at Jackson for something. I really care about you Karla. Hell, I’ve dreamed about you since the first time I laid eyes on you. And I could not see what you saw in Jackson. He treats you badly and talks down to you.”

She looked at me and kissed my lips softly.

“Let’s go open his door,” she demanded.

I got up, went over to his door and started pounding on it.

I heard a muffled voice say something.

And then I heard Jackson. “Holy Shit! It’s 6:00 already.”

He came to the door and cracked it open, peering out. I was leaning on the door jam.

“Hey man what’s up?” he asked.

He looked around and couldn’t see Karla; she was hiding behind me against the wall.

“What the fuck is going on Jackson?” I yelled.

“None of your fucking business,” he replied.

“Oh yeah? What about you and Karla? She’s my friend and you’re an asshole if you got another woman in there.”

About that time a familiar looking blonde came through Jackson’s door. It was the girl from the Asylum.

“Jackson, who the fuck is Karla?” she asked.

“I’m Karla, his fucking ex-girlfriend,” she said as she walked around me.

Jackson turned white as a ghost and started to stutter his words.

Karla stepped up and kicks him right in the balls. Jackson went from white to blue and purple in about 2 seconds. The blonde slapped his face as she walked out.

Being the good buddy I am, I helped him up, looked him in the eyes, when they weren’t shut from the pain, and said, “Don’t worry Jack. I’ve been fucking Karla since Saturday. Oh,” I continued. “This is for hurting Karla,” I said before I drew back and punched him in the face.

He was out cold before he hit the floor.

When he woke up he knew that he fucked up. We talked and I told him to move out. He got his shit together over the next couple of days and then he was gone.

I called the manager and told him that my roommate left and that I’d be getting a new one soon.

By the end of the week, Karla’s stuff was in our apartment and we have been together for two years now. And we’ve never been happier.

12