Hell of a Ride

Story Info
A tale of wife swapping.
2.1k words
4.11
118k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You came home after a long day at work a little tired, but looking forward to tonight. Our son was at his grandmothers and I had told you that I had something special planned. There was a cold glass of your favorite blackberry wine on the counter with a note reading, "slip into something sexy and meet me in the office. You kick off your shoes, as you taste the wine, enjoying the coolness of it in your mouth.

By the time you're finished changing into that low cut shirt you like (because it shows off your tits) and that skirt that I love (because you never wear panties with them), the wine is gone and you're filling the glass for a second time. You think to yourself, "I'm not letting a little stress ruin tonight, and Daniel's driving....so filler up."

When you step into the office, you can tell I'm up to something by that "Cat that ate the Canary" smile on my face.

"Damn..you look your trying to drive the guys crazy tonight," I say as I look you up and down. My eyes pause for a moment on your skirt..I know that if you're wearing that skirt, you're not wearing any panties either. "I might not let you out of the house tonight..."

You reply, "What? Don't feel like a little competition tonight?"

I chuckle a little. "Maybe I should say, 'You might not make it out of the house tonight.'"

You sit the bottle of wine down on the desk and finish all but the last swallow in your glass. "You promised me some fun tonight....so let's go."

I know if you have the bottle, that's not your first glass "How about this.." Handing you a few sheets of paper...you glance down and realize what it is after only a few lines. A story about one of your favorite topics. Now you are grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"Sounds like a good way to start the evening...." The flip of your skirt as you turn around to head into the bed room tells me that you're starting to hit the "fun" stage. You quickly come back in, reclaim your bottle and head back into the bedroom.

A few minutes later you come back in the office...buzzing and horny.

"Now I'm not so sure I want to leave the house." You say as you lean over my shoulder pretending to try and see what I'm working on. In reality, you just want to press your tits up against me, knowing that drives me crazy.

I push the "sleep" button on the computer and shut it down. As I stand up, you put your arms around me and kiss me deeply.

I return the kiss for a moment, then pull away. "Do you trust me?"

The puzzled look on your face says it all.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeesss"...lots of hesitation.

"Completely?" Just to confirm.

"Yess..."

"Then put this on..." I hand you your sleep mask.

"Why?" you ask.

"I thought you trusted me..."

You're still a little hesitant, but you do as I ask. "Now what?" Intentionally trying to make yourself look a little silly.

"Now you sit down on the bed, drink your wine, and wait for me to come back."

A few moments pass and you hear someone sit down in the computer chair..."just wait..." My voice.

A moment later something brushes your cheek. You didn't hear me get up, but someone is brushing your cheek. And that's not my cologne. The touch is different too.

"Daniel?"

I reply..."Have fun..."

The hands lift you into a standing position gently, and begin to kiss your neck as I take the wine glass from you. His hands slide around you, gently caressing your back. For a moment you're not sure what to do. Then the whisper..."Your husband tells me you have a fantasy you've kept to yourself until recently...."

"Yes.." you whisper.

His hands find your breast, and start to tease your nipples through your shirt. Between his touch and his kiss, you are definitely starting to react to him. The story you just read jump started the process. Between your desire for the fantasy, the story, the wine, and the fact that your husband is obviously okay with this, you feel only fleeting reservations."

"And what fantasy is that?" he ask.

That voice..Now you know who this is. Its Jason...one of Daniel's clients. You've only met once, but he definitely made an impression. You had admitted later that night that you thought he was really hot. With his defined arms and "leading man" looks, who could blame you.

"I want to.....I want him to...." His hands are now under your shirt caressing your back and sides. "I want him to watch while I..." the moment of truth...that word...

He fills it in for you..."while you fuck...."

"While I fuck another guy...."

He leans against you, his cock pressing against you. Without thinking your hand goes to his dick, squeezing it.

He unbuttons your shirt, and slides it off your shoulders. Your heart hasn't fluttered like this since the first time you and I made love. Another man is undressing you while your husband watches. He kisses you deeply as he reaches around to release your bra, as you unbutton his shirt and push it off.

As your skin touches his for the first time, you give into your lust. It's like being a teenager again (only this time you know what you're doing). The feeling of his mouth on your breast brings you back to reality. Your back arches as he sucks your nipple into his mouth...your hand instinctively going to the back of his head to pull him against you harder.

"god that feels good...." You moan. Your pussy is so wet, it's literally going to start dripping. He changes from one breast to the other.

You hear my voice again..."she likes for it to hurt a little."

You gasp as he sucks your nipple in hard. "oh yeah!"

He pulls away and kisses you deeply again as he slides your skirt off. You're very aware that all you are wearing is your black high heels, and your husband is watching as another man seduces you....successfully. The more you think about it the hotter it makes you.

"Daniel.." He asks. "You said she really likes to suck dick...didn't you?"

Before I can reply, your hand goes to his belt, the button, then the zipper.

"Hell yeah she does...Damn good at it too."

You start to reach into his pants to wrap your hand around his cock, but he stops you... "In your mouth the first time you touch it..." as he gently pushes you to your knees.

You hear him step out of his pants and boxers...(must not have been wearing his socks and shoes...) and say "Open up..."

You do as you're told, and feel him slide his cock in your mouth. From where I am sitting, I can tell it's a bit of a stretch for you to get your mouth around it, but you suck it all in and start to bob your head back and forth.

You hear me say.."god that's hot...I love watching you suck his dick."

His hand goes to the back of your head as he rocks his hips to the rhythm you have set. "Jesus she's good..."

You pull away just long enough to catch your breath, run your tongue up the shaft, around the head, and hungrily suck him back in.

Click....It takes you a minute to realize what the noise was. The digital camera. Then you hear me..."Just something to remember the moment..."

"That should be an interesting picture." You think to yourself, but only briefly...a guy you've only met once is fucking your mouth...and you're loving every minute of it.

He reluctantly pulls you off him and pushes you onto the bed. "I have to taste that pussy...Daniel says you taste amazing."

You don't have to be told twice...you scramble back to the edge of the bed and spread your legs eagerly...wanting him to eat your pussy... Wanting me to watch him eat your pussy...

He isn't slow or gentle...you feel his tongue slide up your pussy and across your clit, lapping it up.

"Tell Daniel you want him to watch me eat your pussy..." I've obviously told him you like to be told what to do.

Without waiting for you to do as you're told, he wraps his arms around your legs and buries his face in your pussy.

"Daniel...." Panting..."Watch him...watch him eat my pussy." ......."oh....god" you growl. "god, he's eating me."

Now a whisper. "put your fingers in me..."

Click...another picture.

Every time you get close to cumming, he backs off and brings you down...then back up. His tongue sliding across your clit...you can't help it...You back arches, and your head tosses from side to side. "Holy shit..." You growl. Your firm breast, and hard nipples rock as you grind your pussy into his mouth.

He pulls away.."tell your husband you want him to watch as you 69 me."

Your panting, but you don't hesitate..."Daniel...watch me fuck...I mean 69 him...."

A moment later, he is laying on his back and you are on your knees straddling his face. You are both groaning together, devouring each other. His tongue is working magic on your pussy, occasionally pushing his tongue deep inside you. You squeal softly as you suck his cock.

Click....You hear me move...click...then again...click.

I ask, already knowing the answer. "do you like the way he eats pussy?"

You can hardly pull away from his cock long enough..."god yes....oh...GODYES..."

For a moment you forget about his cock that your suppose to be sucking as you grind your pussy into his mouth.

You hear me ask..."do you want him to fuck you while I watch?"

"oh my god yes...."

"then tell him...."

"fuck me...." You pant...

He pulls away for just a moment...

"Fuck me...what?"

"Fuck me..please....fuck my pussy while my husband watches."

He pushes you off of him.."Actually, you're going to ride me while he and I watch."

Still on his back he pulls you to him.

You straddle him, gripping his cock again...realizing how big it is. You can feel the tip of his dick at the lips of your pussy.

"Kim..he is 'tested and tied'...take him all at once..." You know that "tested and tied" means he has been clipped, and tested for STD's...so you don't have to worry about the consequences.

With that, you ease down onto him...enjoying the feeling of his cock spreading your lips... burying his cock in your pussy to the hilt. You gasp as he fills your pussy..He isn't much longer that I am, but feels a lot thicker. You put your hands on his chest and start to slide up and down on his shaft. You haven't been this wet in a long time. Slowly at first, adjusting to his size...then faster. His hips meet your rhythm, and before long the two of you are lost in the moment. You can feel your pussy stretching and relaxing as he pumps in and out of you...And the angle is perfect for your clit to grind against him.

"Oh my god....yeeesss....fuck me...." He picks up the speed and meets your thrust perfectly.

"Do you like.......groan........ fucking me.....while Daniel watches?"

"yeeesss" is all you can manage.

The minutes roll by as the two of you fuck each other with abandon. You don't say my name, but I know you're talking to me."...he's fucking me...he's fucking my pussy."

He rolls over on top of you in one smooth motion, and you instinctively wrap your legs around him. With the motion of the bed, he is really able to pound you soaking wet pussy ... you can feel his balls slap against you with each thrust. Your back arches, and you start to moan and squeal as you feel your orgasm start to build. "yes...yes..thats it...oh god.."

Then its his turn.."oh my god....." he moans. "Daniel, I'm going to cum in your wife's pussy..."

"Good...fill her pussy up...Kim do you want him to cum in you?" I reply.

"GOD YES!" As your orgasm his hard, your back arches..."I'm cumming...oh, god... I'm cumming..."

That's all it takes to push him over the edge. He slams his dick into you as your pussy spasms around him. Your pussy grips his cock, holding on, as your orgasms wash over the both of you with surprising force. Then...the ecstasy that comes with the flush of sexual hormones just after an amazing orgasm. As he pulls out, you flex your pussy just to tease him.

He whispers in your ear.."Hell of a ride..." and is gone.

As he leaves the room, I slide up next to you. "Have fun?" You can hear the grin on my face.

All you can do is chuckle and nod.

"Good...Tomorrow night Cindy is coming over...its my turn."