Hell Week at the Kappa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rested for a few moments, his sweaty body clinging tightly to mine, and then he slid his softening member from my ravaged asshole. He pulled me back up to an upright kneeling position, and walked around to face me again. His cock still hung long and thick, covered with the remnants of his load. I could see one more drop of his cum oozing from the slit at the end of his dick. I leaned forward once again, and licked his cock and balls clean, tasting a man's cum for the first time. My asshole was contracting and expanding on its own, and I could feel a trickle of my Big Brother's seed running down the inside of my thigh.

When the Big Brothers had all been serviced, it was time for the rest of the brotherhood to take their turns with the pledges. I must have taken the loads of at least ten guys in my ass before the night was over, sucking each one clean afterwards. The other pledges were getting the same treatment until, at last, every brother had come inside one of us. The pledges were then ordered to form a circle, each of us lying on his side with his face in the ass of the next pledge. We had to lick and suck the come out of the assholes of our fellow pledges. It was at this point that I was glad the Big Brothers had been particularly thorough with the cleansing piss enemas for each pledge. While we swallowed the copious loads of semen that filled our fellow pledges, the brothers stood over us, pissing on our hairless, abused bodies until their bladders were empty. We then had to give each other a full-body tongue-bath, adding the flavor of fresh piss to the semen and sweat we had already swallowed.

The final bonds of brotherhood had been sealed. We were initiated the next day, and we all looked forward to the next Hell night, when we would be assigned our own little brothers.

12