Hell Week Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of the winners can now cum if you like." Prof. Jorgensen said. "Feel free to make your partner drink all you have to offer. Have them clean you from head to toe. Feel free to paddle them while they clean you."

There were four more heats to go and I figured that I might as well try to earn as many points as I could. I didn't know how many events were left and I still needed 6 points. The second round I was lucky to be paired with Beth. I didn't mind receiving her golden shower and she drenched me good. It sprayed over my face and down my throat. It wasn't that bad. The next round I had to do Kim. I think she was still pissed about the horse race. She forced me to drink her pee as she rubbed her cunt in my face as I made her cum. Her pee smelled stronger than Beth's and wasn't enjoyable. I managed to survive.

By the end of the event I had received five golden showers but the number of points I needed had dropped to 2. Looking at the tally board I noticed that all of the Alpha pledges only needed 2 or 3 points. I got the feeling we would all make it. Our plan was working, but our body and soul were paying the price.

"We are down to the final four competitions." Prof. Jefferson said. "The text is the tug of war."

She put a piece of tape across the floor and had the Alpha pledges stand on one side and the sorority pledges on the other. She attached nipple clamps to each participant's nipples. The clamps were adjustable and she clamped them down until tears formed in our eyes. She did the dame to the sorority pledges.

"The contest is simple." She said. "Try to pull your competitor over the line of tape on the floor. You can only pull with your nipples. If the clamps come off they will be reattached and tightened more. If you use your hands in any way, you lose and will suffer a demerit plus a punishment. Any questions?"

My first heat was against a Mu pledge. She weighed about 160 lbs. and had large but not oversized tits with large nipples. We started pulling with neither of us gaining much ground. Our nipples were pulled away from our body which increased the pain. I felt mine beginning to slip. As they were pulled closer to the tip of my nipples, the burning increased until I finally felt a sharp pain followed by some relief. She had pulled the clamps off of me.

Prof. Jefferson replaced them and tightened them even harder onto my nipples. The contest continued. The woman pulled hard for a bit longer but finally I manned up and pulled her across the line. One point to go.

The next heat was against one of the Zeta pledges. She was a short girl with massive tits. They were full and beautiful and her nipples were already erect. Mine were sore from the first heat. When the clamps were placed back on my nipples, Prof. Jefferson rotated them so they pulled at a different angle. The pain was unbearable. She tightened them even more. The match only lasted a few minutes as the pain in my nipples forced me to surrender. I was now back to needing 2 points. As punishment I had to endure the tower of pain. The match only lasted 3 minutes so that was how long my nipples would suffer.

The tower of pain was a device that attached to my nipples. It was designed to pull the nipples away from the body. As a screw was turned, the device pulled my nipples out and caused the clamps to tighten their grip. Prof. Jefferson turned the screw until it pulled painfully against my chest. The minutes passed slowly and by the time it was removed, I was whimpering and trying to hold back tears. Three more rounds to go.

Kim was next to pull. I knew there was no way I could pull this 300 lb. woman across the tape. She only needed 1 more point to meet her requirements which meant that she was motivated. My only chance was to make her nipples hurt enough to submit. I pulled hard for 30 seconds but found myself submitting instead of her.

"He didn't even try." Kim said. "Let me have him for his punishment."

The two advisors looked at each other and nodded.

"OK Kim." Prof Jorgensen said. What do you have in mind?"

"I'm going to put the tower of pain back on him." She replied. "Then I'm going to sit on his face and make him lick me until I cum. Each minute I have to wait, I am going to turn the screw another turn or two. That should motivate him to give me good tongue."

The advisors smiled and agreed to the plan. I was trapped under Kim's massive body as she attached the device to my nipples. It was 10 minutes before Kim finished drenching me with her juices. Prof. Jefferson inspected my nipples and announced that the remaining two rounds would be modified so that permanent damage could be avoided. I was relieved, but only for a minute.

"Attach the clamps to his cock and balls." Prof. Jefferson said. Who's next from the sororities?"

I won one of the final two heats and lost one, leaving me 3 points short of my goal with three events left. The next event was the spanking contest.

We were each given a leather strap to use. It was a timed event. First, the Alpha pledges would have the sorority pledges bend over. We were told to give them as many strokes with the strap as we could for 10 minutes or until they surrendered. Then the process would be reversed and the Alpha pledges would be on the receiving end. The number of stokes administered by each pledge would be counted with the person administering the most strokes in the allotted time winning. We were told that for a stroke to count, it had to be a full swing. The advisors would determine if a stroke counted.

"The good news is there will not be a penalty for the loser for this event." Prof. Jorgensen said. "I think all of the pledges will suffer enough. However, if any of the pledges surrenders, they will earn a demerit. Now, let's get started."

It was a Zeta pledge that was bent before me. She had a fleshy butt with plenty of padding. When Prof. Jefferson blew her whistle I started flailing away. I managed about 50 stokes during the first minute. After two minutes the number had risen to 100 and the pledge's ass was a bright shade of red stripes. We were told that we could not hit so hard as to produce welts, but the strap was wide enough that it was unlikely for that to occur unless someone was sadistically trying to do so.

After a couple of minutes my shoulder started to tire and the number and force of the strokes dropped off. By the time 5 minutes had passed she was crying and begging me to stop. She didn't use her safe word, so I continued. By the time I had finished I had administered over 500 stokes to the pledge's ass. It was now my turn to bend over.

The whistle blew and her first stroke got my attention. She was not fast in the number of strokes she applied, but they were effective with each one burning my ass. She seemed like she was pacing herself, probably realizing how I tired at the end and hoping to avoid a similar experience. By 5 minutes I had received over 200 strokes. By 10 minutes the count was 426. I had won the first heat.

Each successive round was more difficult for the Alpha pledges. The female pledges were fresh so it was easier for them to administer and receive our strokes. Our arms tired more during each round, and our asses became sorer. We managed to complete the event without using our safe word, but after the first heat, the women won each round. I was still stuck needing 2 points with two events to go.

The next event was riding the pony. Six long "ponies" were brought in. The males straddled one end while the females straddled the other. We were facing each other and told to bend at the waist. Our wrists were attached to anchors on each side of the pony. They were pulled down and attached so that our torso was forced to rest on the sharp upper edge. Our ankles were also attached. They were drawn down toward the floor increasing the pressure applied to our genitals. We were unable to get any relief other than squirming a little to change the contact points.

"You will remain tied to the device until one of you uses your safe word. When that occurs, you will be let up but you will earn a demerit. The rest will earn a point but receive 10 swats with the crop for each minute secured."

Nobody wanted to earn any demerits with only one event remaining. We all struggled to maintain control. After 10 minutes we knew that even if we didn't submit, we would receive 100 strokes on our tortured bottom. After 20 minutes the number of strokes had risen to 200. The position was uncomfortable. I realized that his could go on for over an hour and we could receive 600 or more strokes with the crop.

I decided to take a gamble. The future heats probably wouldn't last as long so the ensuing cropping would be less severe; I could make up the demerit earned during one of the four future heats, and still earn enough points to be inducted. I used my safe word and was released from the device. The 11 remaining pledges each received 250 strokes with the crop for remaining secured to the pony for 25 minutes. I now needed 3 points.

We took a short break during which time I explained my plan to our other pledges. They agreed that the plan was workable and we figured out who would submit during each of the four remaining rounds. Some of us needed more points than others so we had to plan carefully. By the end of the event we each needed 1 point.

Another short break ensued while the advisors set up the last event. I noticed some of the sisters had left. I didn't think much of it since it was now about 4 am and most had been drinking for the past 10 hours. Finally we were ready to start again.

"The last event is one that fraternities have been doing for years, and one that really pisses off our sorority sisters." Prof. Jorgensen said. "It's the panty raid, only our version will be a little different. The males will be led upstairs to the area of the house where the bedrooms are located. Once there they will be blindfolded and placed on their knees with their arms attached to their waists. They will each have to search the house trying to find 6 pairs of panties and bring them back to the Advisor who will be standing at the top of the stairs. Each of the males will be provided a guide. The guide will not help or hinder them, but is only there to protect the pledge from hurting himself."

"This might not be too bad." I thought. "It could be difficult being blindfolded and all, but if we could find a dirty clothes hopper, we might be able to get 4 or 5 pair at one time. It would be important to stay oriented. We had to be able to find our way back to the starting area."

"OK." Prof. Jorgensen added. "You have 30 minutes to complete your task. The pledges will be returning from a party in 15 minutes. If they catch you with their panties, they will strip you of all the panties you have found and given the opportunity to discipline you any way they want until your time is up. If you succeed in bringing me 6 pairs of panties, then you get a point and a reward. If not, the girls get the point.

We were lead upstairs and blindfolded. We were told that we could walk, but without being able to see, crawling would be safer. We heard the whistle and were off down the hall. I told my buddies I was taking the first room on the left. One of the others took the first on the right. We were doing a systematic search. No need in several of us searching the same room over and over again. I searched the room, banging into things I found the bed and tried to search it using my face like a dog sniffing for a treat. The treat I found surprised me. The bed was occupied. She seemed to be passed out and the noise I had made bumping into things hadn't woken her.

I sniffed around her bed on the floor and found my first trophy. It must have been what she had been wearing tonight. They were damp and smelled of sex. I had trouble reaching them with my hand so I picked them up with my mouth and continued the search. They tasted as good as they smelled, so I mouthed them as I continued searching. I found two more pair in her room before exiting. She never woke up.

I figured the next two rooms had been searched by other pledges. The hall turned to the left. There was another room there. I opened the door and found a bathroom. Lying on the floor was another pair of panties. As I tried to gather them up, I dropped the first three pairs from my mouth and caught them in my hand. I reached down and picked the new ones up with my mouth before spitting them back out. They were soaked in urine and smelled a little of poo.

I couldn't gather them up with my hands so I was forced to use my mouth again. I wasn't going to be mouthing this pair. I held them between my teeth and continued searching. There was another pair lying on the floor of the next room I searched. I had my six pairs. Now all I had to do was make it back to the starting point without being discovered or dropping any.

As I turned the corner to head back down the main hall, I heard footsteps and giggling coming up the stairs. I thought about ducking into one of the rooms, hoping the pledges would pass me. I picked one of the rooms I hadn't searched. I opened the door and went inside. I waited for a few minutes, listening to the activity in the hall. I thought a couple of my buddies had been caught. I heard a scream behind me and turned to see one of the Mu sister's screaming at me asking what I was doing in her room. The door swung open. I was caught. No points for me this round. In fact, none of the Alpha pledges earned points during the round.

There were about 10 minutes left for the pledges to do what they wanted with me. They looked at the soiled panties I had found in the bathroom and decided to stuff them in my mouth. They then offered me to the girl lying in bed whose room I had invaded. She took me across her knee and administered a paddling with her hairbrush for the entire 10 minutes.

The second and third rounds went similar to the first. It was obvious that the panties were planted in different locations for each round. It was also obvious that the panties used were supplied by the sisters attending the party that night. They were all damp and smelled of sex and some smelled of urine and beer.

By the fourth round we had gotten used to the layout of the upstairs and could search all of the obvious places for the panties. We weren't having much luck finding any. After searching a couple of rooms we had only found one or two pairs. I entered a bedroom and looked around. As usual I checked the bed as well. This one was occupied. I sniffed around a little before feeling a hand grab me by the hair and pull.

"If you want my panties you'll have to take them off me with your mouth." She said.

Her voice sounded sweet but I had no idea who I serviced. I finally got her panties but failed to get my quota. More cunt service followed.

The final round of the evening was upon us. All of the Alpha pledges were short a point. The whistle blew and we started out search. The first room I entered was on the right side of the hall. As I entered I sensed that someone was there. I began searching and came upon a pair of feet. I sat up and she grabbed me by the ears and pulled me into her. She said I could have her panties, but I would have to earn them. She began peeing slowly until her panties were drenched and then told me to remove them with my mouth. I minute or two later I had my prize. I turned to my right and found another pair of legs. The scene was repeated and I had my second pair.

The third woman was sitting on the bed. It was a little more difficult to get her panties off, but I managed. Within ten minutes I had six pairs of pee soaked undies. All I had to do was get back to the start before the pledges arrived.

Each of the women in the room took their urine soaked panties and stuffed them in my mouth. My mouth was full and I couldn't close it by the time they were done. I was told to try and close my mouth. When I did I squeezed some of pee out and down my throat. My mouth was taped shut and I was then told to hurry back to the starting line. When I got there the blindfolds were removed.

All of the pledges were standing there. The alpha pledges, with their mouths full of urine soaked panties, looked at the Mu and Zeta pledges who were all smiling back at them.

We all went back to the meeting room where all of the women were now assembled.

"Pledges." Prof. Jorgensen began. "Tonight you all did well and completed your obligations to become brothers and sisters in the fraternities and sororities you have chosen. The real test tonight was not about how much pain or humiliation you could endure. The true test was about how well you could work as a team and support your fellow pledges."

"Alpha pledges," Prof. Jefferson added. "I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching you suffer tonight. I believe every male should be made to suffer now and then. I think some of the sisters here tonight now agree with me. For many women, once they have experienced the thrill of power, it is something they will never forget. When that power involved forcing a male to submit to her, then that will forever be part of her sexuality. I think several of the women here have experienced that feeling and will further their exploration of female empowerment over men."

"Ladies." Prof. Jorgensen continued. "If you want to expand your knowledge in this area, feel free to contact Sheila or myself. We have a group of friends in the area that you might find interesting. There are also several organizations that cater to women in control and they are always looking for new members."

"Boys." She added. "You can contact us also. I am sure that my friends and I would love to use you for their pleasure. You will have to earn the privilege, but if you do, I am sure you won't be disappointed."

"I think they like the idea, Hanna." Prof. Jefferson said. "Just look at those cocks."

"Just remember." Prof. Jorgensen said. "We have made videos of all of the activities of hell week. The raw footage that was sent to all of the sororities and many put the videos on their websites. They were encrypted so they couldn't be copied and by now they have all been deleted from each of their websites so you boys don't have to worry about them showing up on the internet. While many of the sorority sisters have seen that footage, most were present during the activities as well so they are pretty familiar with what went on."

She continued. "We will be producing some edited versions of those videos depicting the activities of each sorority and the pledges that served them. I would recommend that you boys remember that if you are ever asked to do one of those sororities a favor."

The sun was up and it was a beautiful Sunday morning. Beth and I headed to the cafeteria for breakfast. We talked about our experiences and feelings and decided that we wanted to see each other on a regular basis. We were both exhausted so we returned to our dorm rooms where we slept for the rest of the day.

That night I called George and let him know we all passed our week of hell. He said we would be inducted the following Friday night. I was still tired and my entire body ached, but I was proud of my accomplishment and looking forward to becoming a brother of the Alpha Fraternity, the fraternity I didn't want to join my freshman year.

12