Hell Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John still spilling cum into her rammed his raw cock deep in her splitting her, feeling the back of her deep cunt. Sally still shaking climbed off of John and layed beside him on the floor watching him thrust into Danny as she cums all over his thick dick. John started to shake again and said "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ride my cock baby ahhhhhhh your gonna make me cum again" thrusting up wildly into her shooting again hot cum deep into her hole.

Lena shook and let out a whimper, she leaned down and kissed Danny deeply on the mouth thanking her. Danny still trembling and rocking from her own orgasm seconds ago, wiped her face and smiled at John. John returned the smile and collapsed. His heart beating so hard he thought it might escape him.

Everyone was out of breath, and extremely exhausted then, Danny climbed off John's raw cock. She rode him good she thought, his cock was bright red from a good half hour of constant hard fucking. She looked up and noticed Kaley sitting on the couch fingering her cunt and walked over to her spreading her legs. A little hesitant, Kaley tried to resist but Danny forced her legs open exposing her chocolate pussy.

Using both her hands she spread Kayley's lips revealing a hot pink clit, hard and swollen. Danny eagerly went to work on Kayley's clit knowing it wouldn't take her long, she inserted two fingers deep into Kayley's soaked hole and found her spot, gently stroking inside her up and down while wildly sucking and licking her clit.

She could feel Kayley's body start to go rigid as Kayley yelled out " I'm gonna cum..god I'm gonnaaaaaaaaaaa cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" her body writhing up and down with spasms as Danny continued to probe and lick her, till she collapsed down into a heap on the couch. Danny stayed there and continued sucking her sweet cum and juices until Kayley grabbed her head and lifted it up. She smiled at her sweetly and said "that was absolutely fucken great girl."

Knowing she has satisfied and been satisfied, she turns to see Sally unlocking the handcuffs on Johns wrists. Danny moves to the other side and also unlocks his right wrist lightly kissing it before letting him have it back. He smiled up at her his face and chest glistening with sweat from the great fuck he had just given her. Lena untied the straps on his legs. John sat up and shook his head trying to get the cobwebs out or maybe just trying to wake up. "So," John says "do I get to know now what the dare was?" Kayley having pulled her panties back up and dress down says "sure, you were a great sport about this."

"Goddamn are you kidding girl, anytime you get new pledges you can call me," and laughed, they all laughed. Kayley said "the dare for them was to get you to drink one glass of wine, then restrain you gently, seduce you while all of you reach orgasms simultaneously."

"Well," John replied did they make it?" Lena, Sally and Danny all looked over at Kayley waiting and Kayley replied "oh yes they definitely made it." The pledges all jumped up, jumping up and down yelling at their acceptance into Gamma Phi, which also allowed John another memorable sight of a bunch of beautiful women jumping up and down titties swinging everywhere..

John shook his head again and wondered if he was ever gonna wake up. "Well then I'm glad I could be of help ladies" his legs weak from constant ramming he pulls his shirt back on and carefully stands up pulling his boxers and pants on. He could still smell Sally's peach on his face mmmmm he wouldn't be washing for a while he thought to himself. The ladies all gathered around John and put their arms around him and hugged him, telling him how great he was and thanked him.

All the while John's was thinking "they are thanking me?" He said "no I think its me that should be doing the thanking here, you were right Danny I will remember this night for the rest of my life.

As he started to leave, Kayley handed him his jacket from the coat rack and said "about that battery, it's fine actually" and winked at him. John with a sly grin on his face said "well yours maybe fine but I don't know about mine, I might call you for a jump soon."

They both laughed.

12