Hell... What are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was once again in heaven, from behind she felt tighter, and he loved having control. Ashley found herself suddenly feeling very dizzy, and as Chris began working himself in and out of her pussy, an incredible tension built between her legs. Gone was the awkward feeling, now it felt like every button was being pushed, like he fitted perfectly. As the pace of Chris' thrusts grew, her body was rattling towards an Earth shattering orgasm.

"Oh God Chris, keep going, keep doing that, whatever it is."

Chris could barely hold back, every thrust bringing him closer to the point of no return. Now Ashley was making the sexiest sounds imaginable, his orgasm was moments away.

"Just a little longer," Ashley gasped, "I'm so fucking close."

Chris valiantly held back, but eventually the muscles in his shaft faltered and the contractions began. It was as Chris' virgin load barrelled through his stricken member, that Ashley began to explode in orgasmic bliss, and a torrent of juices rained down on the sheets below. Chris held on tight as she bucked and weaved below him, his cock unloading deep inside her delicious cunt.

Ashley was lost in an unexpectedly heavenly orgasm. As every nerve ending in her body seemed to tingle in a warm bliss, she wondered at the seemingly perfect cock that was currently blowing every other lover out of the water. Ashley was not normally loud, but as wave after wave of pleasure hit, her cries grew louder. She could feel Chris' hot semen firing into the depths of her pussy, yet still she grounds her hips back, riding him from below.

Chris was not aware of the magnitude of Ashley's orgasm, and remembered she said he could cum on her ass. So before his orgasm was through, he pulled out and launched the last few shots into the small of her back, and onto her ass cheeks.

Ashley cried in disappointment, her left hand immediately darted to her pussy to keep the feelings going. She made a mental note to tell Chris not to pull out when a girl's mind was melting, but now was not the time to give him tips. All Ashley cared about was making sure he could do that again, and if so, make sure she could arrange regular access to his miracle cock.

Chris slumped down on the bed beside Ashley as she lay on her front, her left hand still gently caressing the last flutter of pleasure from her pussy. Chris looked across at her perfect form, paying particular attention to the semen that ran down her gorgeous bubble butt. His cock fought against nature, desperate to go another round, but the two huge loads he had blasted put an end to that. He couldn't believe he had just emptied his load into such a beautiful woman, and not just any beautiful woman, but Ashley.

"Did you just... hustle me?" Ashley asked between deep breaths.

"What do you mean?" Chris replied.

"You say that was your... first time?" Chris looked confused. "You made me cum... so fucking hard."

"Don't worry Ashley, I don't need the performance. It was my first time, I know I was clumsy and came too soon."

"Bullshit, I'm not making this up, look at your dick, its covered in my cum!" Chris felt his crotch and ran his fingers through the wetness. That wasn't just semen between his legs. "You were awkward to start with, but when you got behind me... fuck! I don't know what happened."

Chris didn't know how to react, he had never felt desired before, and now a beautiful female friend was praising his love making skills.

"You had fun right?" Ashley asked, Chris simply pointed to the huge cumshot lining her back. "Good, I need you to fuck me again... not right now, but I need to know what just happened."

Chris tried to play it cool and refrained from punching the air. Now it was his turn to nonchalantly reply "Why not?"

A mild panic ran through Ashley, so she added, "You fuck me with that beautiful cock again, and I'll make sure you have every women banging your door down to get their hands on it."

Chris couldn't keep his cool now, blurting out "Wait, what?"

"Stay here tonight and we can fuck in the morning. Let me train you, and you'll have anyone you want!"

Chris was convinced this was a dream, but the smell of fresh sweat, cum, and pussy (a wonderful new aroma he was witnessing for the first time) told him otherwise. He could hear Ashley's breaths as she gently drifted off into a contented sleep. Then he looked across at his load dripping from her ass, and felt the dull ache at the base of his cock; this was real. He also knew Ashley's plans were far too conservative, and he would be deep inside her again, well before morning had time to break.

12