Hell, Yeah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,009 Followers

"No worries," I gasped as we easily found our rhythm. "You'll owe me."

"I want to see you come again first." Shaun ran his hands up to my tits, leaving me to keep up the tempo of our fucking. His eyes were serious as he watched me ride him. His possessive claim on my breasts made me wild; as much as I wanted another orgasm of my own, I wanted his more.

But it was Shaun who got his wish. The intense feeling building within me so quickly took me by surprise. I cried out again as I came, the waves of pleasure more powerful than any I'd known. As if from far away I could feel the answered contraction of his cock deep inside me seconds before the hot surge of his orgasm filled me. His growl in my ear announced his coming, his hands clutched my arms roughly.

We remained motionless for a time, his cock still buried within me, my head resting in the crook of his neck, the ragged rasp of our breathing the only sound in the darkened office. The throbbing waves of my orgasm faded gently away, leaving only the rightness of Shaun being inside me. He planted a weary kiss on my forehead; I smiled into the dampness of his neck.

"If you take me home, will you stay the night?" I asked after a time, half afraid he might decline.

"Hell, yeah." Shaun chuckled, "I owe you, remember? Besides, you mentioned earlier you missed oral sex. Let me be the first to volunteer to remedy that."

"Actually," I laughed, rising off his lap with a groan as his cock slipped out of me. I playfully tossed Shaun his discarded clothing before donning mine again. "I think you get to go first. By the sounds of it you've been woefully neglected." I glanced up at him through lowered lashes, liking the brazen heat of his gaze over my body.

Shaun approached me, now fully clothed, and wrapped his strong arms around me, pulling me in for another breathtaking kiss. "Hell, yeah." He murmured and grabbing my hand, led me from the room.

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,009 Followers
12