The Adventures of The Hellcat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie's mind was awash of sensation. Fear, confusion, shock, desire, submission, joy, sorrow, anger... They all played though Maggie's head. All fighting for control, but one was more powerful than all the rest. Lust. It consumed her to the core, at that moment.

Maggie had never hungered for anyone as she did right now. Why? Was this Bastet's doing? She didn't know. She decided that she didn't care. She looked up at Bastet's glistening cunt with lustful, submissive eyes, and she knew then, that she'd do anything for a mere taste of it. She was Bastet's toy now. Maggie knew it, Bastet knew it, and at that moment, that's how they both wanted it.

"And now, my dear, it's my turn. You will be a good girl, and lick my pussy, won't you?"

Maggie nodded weakly in reply.

Bastet crouched down. Bent at the knees, her legs pinned Maggie's arms to the ground, and her pussy, hovering inches from Maggie's lips. Maggie tried to crane her neck, to get at it, but Bastet pulled it away, with a teasing smirk on her face.

"Ah ah aaah. Aren't you going to say please?"

Seriously? She was going to play this game? Not only had she been seduced into fucking a cat...woman...goddess...thing. Now she had to beg for it? Eh well, she was in a begging mood, anyway.

"Please...please let me lick your pussy, Bastet"

"Well, since you ask so nicely..." And with that, Bastet thrust her pussy roughly down onto Maggie's face. She was pinned, and it was unexpected. Bastet had been teasing and tormenting up until this point, but now that it was her turn, she was going to get what she wanted, how she wanted, when she wanted. Maggie briefly thought about teasing in return, but there was no question whom was in charge here. Maggie submitted.

She began running her tongue in long strokes, up and down Bastet's dripping slit. This wasn't the first time Maggie had licked a pussy, but it was the sexiest. It tasted so sweet, so powerful. She began to lose herself in the sensation. She began to lap at it hungrily, trying to taste it all at once. When she was done exploring, she began circling her tongue, and found Bastet's swollen clit. It had come out from its hood to make friends with Maggie. It would've been rude not to lick it as well.

Maggie began flicking her tongue, rapidly, over it, and sucked it into her mouth. Bastet rewarded Maggie with a purr that was the sexiest sound Maggie had ever heard in her life.

"Stick your tongue in my, cunt, girl! Fuck my pussy with your tongue."

Maggie stiffened her tongue, and plunged it inside Bastet's wet hole. Sliding her tongue in and out, with a little twirl for flare. Bastet was panting and grunting on top of her. This remarkable, breath-taking creature was in the throes of ecstasy, and it was Maggie's doing. She tongue fucked Bastet harder, filled with pride.

Then Bastet arched her back, her hands sliding down over Maggie's body, it seemed impossible , but somehow she gripped Maggie's legs and pulled them upwards, holding them tightly to the side of her body.

The result was Maggie's upper body pinned under Bastet, while her legs were pulled up and held wide on either side of Bastet's. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it didn't need to be. This wasn't love making, this wasn't even sex. This was fucking. And fucked Maggie would be.

Just as she began to realise how exposed she was, she felt something wiggling between the lips of her pussy. Her eye's shot open with a start

"Is that her tail?" she thought, in horror. "Please don't tell me she's going to..." "MPH!" was the only noise Maggie could make, as she felt her cunt being filled, to the point of boarding on the painful, but hovering just below it. Maggie squirmed and twisted, trying to evade the bizarrely violating member.

Maggie felt the soft, appendage, writhing, twisting, and wiggling within her. It was almost like a ten inch tongue, coated in velvet, was exploring her on the inside. Every nerve ending, every sweet spot, was caressed, teased, and fucked. It was overwhelming. She couldn't make sense of it, but the sensations it brought out in her were enthralling. Her mind stopped working. There was too much to process.

She tried to pull away, but Bastet had her pinned. Maggie gave in, as her mind fell into sexual static. There were no thoughts, there were no questions, there were no opinions. It was pure sensation. The filthy, lustful, deviant sensations that her body was being made to feel, by this creature which had taken her so completely.

Realising that her human was now useless, she took the initiative, and begin grinding rapidly up and down Maggie's face. What was left of Maggie's mind, realised that she was now being utterly used.

The tail was rapidly pummelling in and out of her pussy. So fast, so hard, she could barely come to terms with the sensation. She didn't know if it felt good or if it hurt. All she knew was that it was powerful and overwhelming. She felt it twist and twirl, curve and thrust. This was unlike any sensation she'd ever experienced before, and it was blindingly and savagely erotic.

Bastet's dripping twat was being ground feverishly into Maggie's face. Maggie stuck her tongue out, and would feel the swollen clit slide across it, up to her nose, then down again to her chin.

Bastet was riding her, fucking her, using her, grunting, panting, growling, harder and harder, faster and faster. Another, more powerful, more lurid orgasm was building within her. Maggie could feel the tension building in her pussy. It spread, and built up, and grew. It was a monster and it was about to roar.

She wasn't the only one. Bastet was growing frantic now. She was close. Maggie knew that body language, and that meant that Bastet was about to cum. They both were. It was almost there, building, growing, engulfing.

...and then Maggie came. Not like the last one. Not a sudden rush of endorphins. This was a tsunami. It washed over her, flooding her senses and blowing her mind. All she could do was scream, and scream she did.

She screamed into Bastet's fevered cunt, the sensation pushing Bastet herself over the edge, into orgasmic oblivion, causing her body to writhing and convulse on top of Maggie, which in turn urged Maggie's own orgasm on. It was a cascade, a domino effect, that threw both women into perfect euphoria. All that existed in all the universe, was pure pleasure.

Maggie gradually came to her senses. She could barely move. She'd never felt so good in her life, but she was still breathless and spent. Bastet wasn't. Bastet was standing up and stretching, displaying her glorious body. This irked Maggie a bit. She'd thought she'd rocked this woman's world, but here she was, like she just woke up from a cat-nap.

"But hey," she then thought. "I was just fucked by a goddess. How many girls can say that?"

Bastet looked down at Maggie, and viewed her body. Her legs were splayed open, in the same position Bastet had tossed them in, giving clear view to Maggie's pussy...no, not pussy. Pussies are made love to, cunts are fucked. Maggie had just been fucked. It was a clear view of Maggie's wet and swollen cunt.

Little blades of grass stuck to her sweat soaked body, reddened with exertion. Her breasts heaved deliciously as she panted for breath. Her firey red hair, sweaty, dirty, and matted to her freckled and dazed face, which was coated with Bastet's juices, and her emerald green eyes were watching Bastet through a haze.

Bastet grinned. She loved looking at a woman in the aftermath. She just looked so...used.

Bastet lowered herself to all fours, and crawled, seductively, over Maggie's prone body, so that her face was mere inches away from the other's. Maggie winced, as Bastet licked her cheek with a barbed tongue, and Maggie was suddenly very glad, that Bastet had not gone down on her.

Grinning broadly, Bastet raised herself to her haunches, and grabbed a tuft of Maggie's firey locks, tugging her head upward.

"Oh, Sweet Maggie," Bastet purred. She could feel Bastet's wicked tail, slithering up her body, leaving a trail of Maggie's own juices behind, as it slide upward. "It would seem you've made a mess of me, because you're such a wonderfully, dirty girl"

The tail lashed out at a blinding speed, from between Bastet's legs, and the tip began sliding over Maggie's lips.

"A good girl, would clean up her mess, though."

Bastet tugged firmly on Maggie's hair, with an unspoken command, and Maggie obediently open her mouth wide, and let that disturbing item inside. It went deep into her, as she sucked her own juices off the creature's tail. Once Bastet was satisfied with Maggie's work, she pulled the tail from her mouth, and released her hair, letting Maggie's head thump back to the ground.

"Well," thought Maggie "this is a well twisted way of getting super powers, isn't it?"

"Thank you, my dear, sweet, Maggie. That was absolutely divine. It's been 842 years since I've had a human girl. I'd forgotten how much fun you can be."

Maggie tried to say "you're welcome", and then add some witty quip, but all that came out was...

"yah wahwaaaah"

"Well said, my dear. Oh, how I wish I could keep you up here for a few years, but alas, my powers have their limits, and those limits have about been reached."

Maggie gave her a confused look, then her brain finally started working again. That's right...there was the whole human sacrifice going on, in her home dimension, which she currently wasn't in. Eh well, old news, that.

"I've had a wonderful time, dear, sweet, Maggie. But you've got a job to do, so do it well. I'll be watching. Oh, and don't forget our pact. I won't abandon you, as long as you don't go back on your word. Now get down there, and bring justice to those monsters."

With that, Bastet unceremoniously placed her foot on Maggie's hip, and nudged her forward, into the viewing pool, which they had been looking into earlier. And down through the rabbit hole Maggie went!

~~~~

The Hooded Man completed his chant with a powerful crescendo. This was it. This time it would work. This time, they've have their servant. He plunged the dagger down into what would be the...plunged the dagger... wasn't that dagger supposed to go further?

Something was definitely wrong here. He looked down, and saw that something had stopped him. There was a hand holding his wrist. Really really tightly. It was a female hand. A hand attached to a wrist. A shackled wrist, with a broken chain, dangling apologetically from its ring. That hand was attached to an arm, which was, in turn, attached to a dirty, sweat soaked, and very naked woman. And boy, did she ever look angry. Really...really...angry. ...Uh oh.

"Boys... You done messed with the wrong inter-dimensional, inter-plainer, sentient being."

Maggie quickly demonstrated this, by whipping the hooded man's arm's arm to the side. She'd just intended to get the hand holding the dagger out of her way, but she was both shocked and thrilled when she heard a loud pop come from his shoulder, followed by a howl of pain.

"Super strength!" thought an elated Maggie "that can come in handy!"

Maggie yanked on her other arm, feeling only a slight tug as her other shackle snapped free. A quick kick of her legs freed both her ankles. She decided to try a bit of a gymnast's flourish, and threw her legs upward to her chest, pushed off with her hands, and flipped herself to her feet, crouching on the table, and ready to hit someone...really, really hard. Preferably one of these guys.

The sorcerers decided not to wait around and see what she was going to do for her next trick. They made for the hallway, that led out of their ritual chamber. She leapt off the table, intending to get a running start and catching them, but was surprised when she just kept on soaring, into the opposite wall, next to the corridor.

She bounced off the wall with a thud, fell onto the floor, but rolled straight up to her feet, and promptly began to pretend that she'd intended to do that, all along. The sorcerers halted in their tracks, and began to franticly wish that they'd picked a room with two exits.

Maggie didn't know how to fight. She's taken a few self-defence classes, sure, but she'd been mostly focused on her instructor's muscled chest, testing the thread count of his tight gym shirt. Not so much on the actual moves. She had seen a lot of action movies, though, so that counted...right?

She counted six in total. Five very frightened looking men, in black, dusty robes, and one Hooded Man, clutching his shoulder, and swearing in pain.

She threw herself into the group of sorcerers. She grabbed the first one she came to by the scruff of his robes, and punched him in the face. She felt his jaw pop behind her knuckles, and he grunted as he fell to the floor in a thud.

A second sorcerer tried to get by her, and she clothes lined him with her outstretched arm. She was amused the way he flipped backwards and landed on his back, breathless. Just to make sure he didn't try anything else, she stomped on his chest, and heard him grunt as the air escaped his lungs. Maggie grinned from ear to ear. She could learn to love this.

A third tried to grapple her from behind, but she heard him, and spun around, kicking high, which reminded her how very naked she was, and brought her foot to the side of his face. He spun through the air, and crashed down in a thud.

"Quick reflexes" she thought, "check!"

Two of the remaining sorcerers, feeling rather brave, grabbed both her arms, trying to hold her tightly. The Hooded Man grabbed his dagger in his still functioning arm, and charged her. The sorcerers that held her were surprisingly strong, but she was getting free. They wouldn't have to hold her for long, just long enough for their boss to stab her.

Maggie began to panic as he charged her, and in instinct, kicked her toned leg up high, and connected under his chin, sending him soaring back across the room, and into the alter, where he crumbed to the dusty floor. The two sorcerers holding her realised that it was futile, and tried to give up, but Maggie would have none of it. She roughly grabbed them by their robes, and yanked them in front of her, so their heads collided with a satisfying pop, and they fell unconscious to the floor.

She took up a combat pose, that she'd seen in some kung fu movie, because that's what you're supposed to do, right? A quick survey of the seen told her that she'd got them all. Looking around, she happily noticed, that besides the occasional twitch, the seemed fairly well beaten down.

"Holy shit!" she thought to herself, feeling elated. "I just beat the crap out of six guys!"

Her blood was coursing through her veins, her adrenaline was pumping, and her skin felt hot. Her pussy was tingling, and she could feel the stale air of the cavern over the wetness that had developed between her thighs. She slowly realised that her breasts were sore, however, and cupped them, noticing that her nipples had hardened.

"Sex and violence" she though mischievously "I guess it's true. I seriously need to wear a sports bra when I do this stuff, though. Ouch."

Maggie heard a stirring form the alter, and slowly walked up to The Hooded Man. He looked up through dazed eyes, to see Maggie's naked form walking towards him. How had this happened? How had he failed? Could this be Bastet? He tried to think clearly, but there was so much pain.

Maggie crouched in front of him, and grabbed his hood, whipping it off. She'd seen too many episodes of Scooby Doo, because she was rather disappointed when she didn't recognise him at all. She stared into his eyes, and glared.

"Was it worth it? Murdering all those innocent women? For this?"

"They were whores! Fornicators! Street trash! We were going to make them into something great!"

"Bullshit. You murdered them. You were going to turn them into prisons, but you were too stupid to do it right. Those women might've slept around a bit, but they never preyed on the weak. Now look at you. All broken and beat to hell. And weak. What does that make you?"

"It makes me a martyr." He retorted with defiant rage. "Do what you will. I'll live on, we shall return."

Maggie scoffed. "Martyr my arse! You're going to jail and spend the rest of your life getting ass raped by the Sons of Anarchy, you jackass."

He started to say something, but Maggie had already gotten bored with her first exchange of banter, so she just punched him really hard, and knocked him out cold.

She looked at the other sorcerers, trying to figure out what to do. They wouldn't be unconscious forever, after all. Firstly, she needed to put something on. She stripped the robes off one, and a waist cord came loose. Maggie suddenly got the idea of stringing the cords together, and tied them all around the alter. Happy that they weren't going anywhere for a bit, she pulled the robe around herself, and made her way to the exit.

On her way out, something caught her attention, out of the corner of her eye. She saw the incense burner laying on the ground, next to a stand which supposedly held it. On the stand, there was pile of small incense pellets.

Remembering the smoke, she looked around the room nervously, with a blush, to make sure all the baddies were still out of sorts, and empties the stands into one of the robes deep pockets. Y'know, for one of those nights when the batteries run out.

~~~~~~

The sweet old lady, walking her dog, almost had a heart attack when she saw Maggie. After Maggie had assured the old dear that she was perfectly fine, she asked her to phone the police, which she did.

When the police and paramedics finally arrived, Maggie led them to the cavern, and they began to bag evidence, and arrest the sorcerers, most of whom were awake by now, groaning in pain. As a paramedic was seeing to Maggie, a detective... a really handsome one, mind you, came up and introduced himself, handing her his card. Detective Justin Rowe put a hand gently on her shoulder.

"Hey, you're gonna be ok, alright? These guys can't hurt you anymore. These assholes aren't gonna hurt anyone ever again. This place is like an evidence locker. They're going away for life, easy."

Maggie smiled at the detective. She didn't need comforting, but he didn't know that. He was just being a good guy. She appreciated that.

"Did they..." he paused, hoping she'd figure out what he was asking, so he wouldn't have to.

"No...no. They weren't interested in that. They just wanted to kill me, is all."

He offered a sympathetic grin, nothing more. He was impressed. She was a scrappy one, alright. Trying to turn her terrible ordeal into a joke. This was her way of dealing with it. He wasn't going to push the issue. He couldn't imagine what this...really cute...girl had gone through down there.

"Well hey, thank God they didn't." He sat down next to her, keeping a comfortable distance, and handed her his card. "If you need anything, and I mean anything, that's my cell number. It's on 24/7. I mean that, alright?"

Maggie nodded, gratefully, and decided that after all that effort, she might really need drinks and a dinner soon.

"So who was it?" he asked.

"Who was what?"

"The cape. The spandex lover that came in and saved the day. This looks like The Enforcer's work."

Maggie forced down a thrilled smile.

"Nah, it was a woman. Never seen her before. I think she's new."

"Another one, huh? Just great. At least she's on our side. Did she give you a name?"

"Yeah" said Maggie with a proud grin. "The Hellcat"

*

((I hope you enjoyed this story, folks! Sure, this is the second chapter of the story, and she doesn't even have a sexy costume yet, but that's coming up next issue. Pinkie swear! This concludes the origin of the Hellcat. Next episode, Maggie learns her powers, trains for crime fighting, takes on her new persona, and hits the streets for the very first time!))