Hellcat's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please m....Master do not hurt Aeshma please she was kind and gentle and she tried to take away the pain."

Ajeroth's eyes began glow like emerald fire so deep it was almost black, as his little slut spilled the entire story. He was pleased that she did not omit or embellish anything. He has already known exactly what happened but the anguish in his pets voice told him just how much she had suffered. Granted he had enjoyed every moment of her suffering but he had been disobeyed. The stone bedpost cracked under his grip as he lifted his had to look at his two trusted succubus. He turned from his little pet letting his hand slide gently down the soft silk shift she wore his claws teasing the soft swell of her breast. His eyes once again turned to the twins his face turning cruel as the rage inside him burned in his eyes. Casting his glance down upon the wretched succubus his voice began to roll through the room like savage thunder.

"Aeshma, step forward." Ajeroth growled savagely.

Charna had almost stopped trembling feeling his hand so gently stroking her shoulder. Both his kindness and his anger had began to confuse her. She shook her head slightly sending the long dark waves bouncing against the small of her back. Her small hands fluttered tugging nervously at the edge of the shift, which barely covered her sweet mound, trying to pull it down over her upper thighs. Watching him turn toward the twins her breath caught in her throat feeling his claws grazing the firm mound so gently while his face turned hard and cruel. She began to tremble again not sure if she should be terrified or relieved. The sound of his voice dripping with rage caused her to flinch and step a pace back. As her eyes landed upon Aeshma a small whimper crawled up her throat and she felt a touch of pity for the demoness. She understood that her pleading for the demon lord's mercy for one who disobeyed him had done the woman little good.

Kasdeya stepped back a pace shaking her head as the little bitch began to speak and she shuddered as the story began to spill. She might have denied the little whore's words if she hadn't known better. She knew that Ajeroth already knew what had happened and images of starving in some deep tomb filled her mind. She knew quite well that Ajeroth himself would inflict far more terrible suffering upon his pet and that the only reason his rage filled the room was because she had disobeyed him. Her intentions would not matter when the time came. Watching the Master become so gentle with the human female she nearly snarled in anger knowing that his gentleness was a lie, a way to twist the bitch's mind. Her lush breasts heaved glistening in the dim light of the chamber when she heard the bed post crack and she stepped back toward the door knowing that she had no where to run. There was no where she could have gone that Ajeroth would not have found her. When his voice rolled through the room she cringed seeing the rage that burned in his eyes.

Aeshma felt the cold shiver that coiled around her spine tightening with each word the girl spoke. Her eyes burned with a combination of shock and envy watching the Master's hand slide almost tenderly over that sweet flesh. The look upon Ajeroth's face shocked her even more than the touch. She had never seen her Master look so kind not in all the years she had served him. Her heavy breasts heaved as she watched his eyes begin burning like twin fires and that cruel look returned to land upon her. She could taste his rage flowing from him on the very air she breathed. Out of instinct she shrank back as his voice tore through her senses. She dared not disobey him as he commanded her to step forward. Fear drove through her heart as she slowly took a step toward him knowing that she would be the first to suffer his wrath.

Ajeroth was pleased when Aeshma stepped toward him without a word of protest or sign of disobedience. He could easily see Kasdeya's reaction, had in fact seen every movement of denial as his pet had told her story. That was why he had called Aeshma first, she was the one who would suffer the least and Kasdeya would get to see what fate would befall her. He held up his hand indicating where Aeshma should stand and began to chant an ancient spell of binding. He knew his voice, the very words he spoke would hurt his pet's ears but he cared not. As he continued to speak a massive ghostly chain appeared around Aeshma binding her from head to toe. That chain slowly began to drift toward his pet one large circular link at the end. He took a single step that placed him directly behind his little slut watching as spell reached it end. Once that ring had stopped hovering before his pet he lowered his head until he was close to her ear. His voice was soft and seductive almost hypnotic as he whispered into her ear.

"Take hold of the ring my pet and she will be forever bound to you as slave. You will have your own little pet." Ajeroth whispered.

Charna's eyes widened slightly shimmering like liquid blue pools as Aeshma stepped forward. Her heart filled with pity for the creature. She watched helplessly as Aeshma was forced to stand a few paces away. Slowly her own hand slithered up her belly as if trying to still the sudden fluttering there her eyes locked upon the lovely succubus who had at least been gentle with her. The moment Ajeroth began to speak she shuddered and threw her hands up over her ears. Trying to cover them did her little good as his words began to drip agonizingly into her ears. Her body stiffened as pain moved through her mind making her head feel as if it would explode at any moment.

Seeing the ghostly chain that wrapped around the demoness start floating toward her she took an involuntary step backward. That was when she felt the very powerful solid frame of Ajeroth standing behind her and a shiver coursed down her spine. When the words stopped flowing Charna breathed a sigh of relief and the pain washing away left her trembling. She blinked at the ring that hovered before her like some almost living thing. She would have backed away from it if that towering pillar of demon were not blocking her escape. When she heard his words whispering into her ears her eyes widened. Her hand lifted away from her body as if in some kind of dream slowly reaching for that ghostly ring.

Aeshma stood firm before her master until she heard his words dripping into her ears. Though the words themselves caused her no pain she knew quite well what those words would do. She felt the power of the spell flowing over her wrapping around her very soul. Never once did she fight the binding. The surprise was evident upon her face when she watched that ghostly chain floating toward Charna and her eyes widened slightly. He was going to bind her to his pet and she was to become the plaything of his slave. She could not believe that her Master would allow a slave to have anything. As the spell continued as she remembered what happened during the bath she had to admit it was a most fitting punishment. A shudder coursed through her body as she watched the girl reaching for the ring and saw the dazed look in those lovely blue eyes.

Ajeroth smirked wickedly as his pet responded to his command and he watched that small hand reaching out toward the ring. Even so plain a movement had his cock aching to plunge into her. Pushing that thought away for later he extended a tendril of power out from his pet's own body like a ghostly strand. He decided to allow his pet a little pleasure instead of the pain he might normally inflict during a binding. He stepped closer to his pet his eyes glimmering like burning jewels while he watched the spell reach its completion. He would have to teach his bitch how to control that power as well as how to wield it. Thoughts flickered through his mind of what she might do to her pet's after he got through with her thoughts that had his cock swelling. Licking his lips he stood behind his slut ready to catch her if she felt his hands reaching out to steady her as her body swayed and the two links fused permanently binding the succubus to his pet.

~There was a thunder clap in the room the moment the girl touched the ring and the two links fused. At that moment something was added to Charna, a vitality. A bundle of sensation was also added to Charna the sensation of binding the succubus to her opening connection between them. Though this opening Charna would be able to feel and sense her new pet and it was through this connection that she alone would be able to control when and if the succubus would be able to feed.~

Charna saw her small hand closing around the ring that hovered in the air before her and she was not sure what to expect. When she felt power unfurling from her she moaned softly her knees threatening to buck. She could feel that power moving through her like a wave of intense pleasure. As she stood there trembling her delicate fingers wrapped around the link her sweet silken folds began to quiver. Her honey began to coat her thighs as those two links met and fused. Pleasure surged through her in that single moment of time making her sway upon her feet and groan softly. Her breath quickened causing the creamy mound to heave when she felt Ajeroth's hands steadying her keeping her from crumpling to the floor in a heap of quivering flesh.

Aeshma's eyes widened and she shuddered in pain as the spell continued. She started to shake her head but thought better of it. Being bound to his pet might bring her closer to the Master and there were worse things than serving this lovely little slut. Perhaps she would even be allowed one day to fill the girl's belly with her spawn. She would serve the little bitch as loyally and as faithfully as she would Ajeroth himself. Watching the girl take hold of the ring she felt the flash of pain as the links fused together and she heard the girl moaning. She caught the scent of arousal in the air her eyes dancing down to the girl's thighs. She could see moisture glistening there like sweet honey just begging to be lapped away. She felt the hunger inside her shudder to life yearning toward this girl like some living thing and she almost stepped forward until she heard her Master speaking. The words that reached her made her eyes widen in fear.

"Now my pet, imagine holding a torch and pressing it to her left breast."

Ajeroth felt the girl's soft body pliant in his hands and his smile widened. Hearing her moan and groan in pleasure, being able to smell her arousal wafting from her like a warm breeze was making his cock twitch and swell. He kept his eyes on Aeshma noting with some pride that she never move or tried to resist the binding spell. She would make a wonderful pet for his little slut and perhaps a trainer for the girl. He knew of Aeshma's greatest desire and knew exactly what it was that the succubus wanted to do to his pet. Perhaps someday he might allow the demoness that pleasure after all she had been kind enough to give his slut pleasure while her sister inflicted agony. That thought made his eyes burn brighter as they landed upon the bitch succubus and his hands slid lower on his pet's body holding her up while she basked in the pleasure of the spell. His words were spoken beside her ear a soft whisper of command and the first lesson on wielding her new power.

12