Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 03

Story Info
Alexander pops in to check up on Sage, among other things.
3.2k words
4.21
3.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Chapter 3-Preparations

Miranda Leevald, known for the world as the mutant prostitute, Stacy-X, was no stranger to ambition. As a woman who relied mostly on her mutant powers to get her ahead in the sex industry, she had to be ruthless and self-serving, relying on that primal need to survive and eliminate the competition to safeguard her employment. It was rough, but compared to the shitty home life she had with her overbearing mother, it wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

Working the streets as a mutant was dangerous in ways many other whores didn't have to worry about, but her skills and use of her abilities, producing pheromones of various kinds, had put her on the map. It led her to Madam Drache, a brothel madam working on behalf of the fabled Hellfire Club, a group known for employing sex workers of all types and giving them safe haven for their services. Stacy expected to just wrack up a reputation at Club Hellfire and become the best there is. She never expected to catch the eye of Selene Gallio, or even the big man himself, Alexander Xavier.

"Holy fuck, that's deep!"

Stacy X, recruiter and manager of Club Hellfire, was naked as the day she was born and currently pumping her nude body up and down the Black King's dick. Her body was covered in dark red scales but it hardly took away from her voluptuous form and physique, with wide supple ass cheeks squeezing in and out along with her motions, her modest waist grasped by Alexander's hands and her C-cup tits squishing against his chest as she energetically pounded her body onto his meat.

Alexander had decided to pay the woman a visit around noon, while the Club was still mostly empty and quiet with a few strippers dancing slowly to a slow, soft beat. Stacy X, ever so excited to have him enter her den of sin, couldn't wait to get a good fucking out of him before they did business.

Stacy's body pushed and bounced intensely on his waist in a seated cowgirl position. Wet, squelching noises were made constantly as his throbbing cock pushed into her wet folds with her his ass slapping against his waist. His instincts inflamed by her pleasure-inducing pheromones, Alexander groaned in his throat as he felt his length push into her body to be squeezed tightly by her juicy snatch. Stacy made sure to flex her muscles strongly in order to give him as much pleasure as he was giving her. Thus she continued riding his lap with her ass smacking his thighs and her head tilting back, yelling loudly in euphoria.

"Shit, you've ruined me for any other man, I swear!" Stacy moaned happily, her eyes closed in exhilaration. Her sweaty naked body curled up against his frame with her breasts pressing into his pecs. She rubbed and pressed herself against every inch of skin on his frame. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and her hips continued bouncing up and down, enjoying the feeling of his cock being sucked into her depths.

Alexander grunted gutturally and held onto the mutant whore's bod tightly as his hips delivered rapid-fire series of small thrusts up into her cunt, fucking her gingerly and making her groan in bliss. A normal man would've passed out from the high level of pheromones she was pumping directly into his body without even cumming, but he pushed through the dangerously high levels of arousal to give the woman her reward for doing such a good job.

Stacy had a wide, blissful smile on her face indicated how much she loved fucking her King, thus she pressed her tits into his chest making him feel her perky nipples rub against his skin while she squeezed her vaginal muscles around his tool.

She moaned out some more and she continued rowing her body back and forth along Alexander's waist. Inside she felt his member throb and push pleasurably inside her snatch, pressing all her erogenous spots. Once he started pumping his hips with more effort, Stacy started moaning loudly in shrill squeals of ecstasy. She switched between grinding herself in gyrations on his dick and simply bouncing her body up and down frantically while getting lost in the bliss. Alexander was approaching his release ever steadily while she continued on. The softs sounds of her ass hitting his thighs escalated into louder, harder smacks of flesh as her mound rowed back and forth along his groin.

"I'm close, Xavier! Fuck!" She wailed with a toothy smile as she doubled her efforts, actually making the couch they were fucking on creak from their weight.

Alexander grinned and pulled her down onto his cock faster and faster, gripping her thighs while Stacy frantically humping herself up and down on his lap. Rolling her hips back and forth while squeezing her muscles on his cock, Stacy successfully took Alexander over the edge and simultaneously came alongside him.

"Here it comes!" Alexander grunted as Stacy gave a shriek and tossed her head back.

Her face scrunched up with her mouth wide open in a big smile as her body shuddered wildly in orgasmic bliss. Her walls squeezed and milked Alexander's length for all it had, coinciding with his own release. The sinful superhuman shivered in pleasure as she felt him begin to pump thick amounts of spunk straight into her cervix, allowing it to pour into her womb. Thank god for those contraceptives that she gave to her girls or she'd be walking around with a bun in the oven from their constant fuckings.

"It's never dull around you Stacy, that's a fucking fact." Alexander breathed out as he felt his cock throb and spew more thick globs into her depths.

Stacy shuddered silently as she felt her King's member pulsate at it pumped her insides full of cum. Once their orgasms had passed, Stacy slowly came down from her high and sagged against his body. Alexander chuckled and leaned back on the couch, holding her on his lap until she regained some strength. Another thing she loved about Alexander, he was willing to help her relax after fucking her senseless.

"I needed that." She sighed.

"I can see that. Busy week at the club?" He asked.

"Yeah, we've got the election for mayor coming up, so we've got tons of candidates and politicians flooding this place for a good time before shit gets real at the polls." Stacy said. "As fun as this job is, managing the girls and clients is a bit of a hassle."

"All the same, your hard work is appreciated. At least you're not with Drache in Lower Manhattan. I hear there's a lot of competition with the girls there."

Stacy giggled. "Honey, there's competition everywhere, no matter where you look. Among us whores it can get really vicious." She regained enough strength to sit up and look him in the face. "Now, I don't think you came here just for a quick fuck and chat."

"You're right, I'm here on business." Alexander smiled. "Did Selene talk to you last night about my plans?"

"She did mention your amazing idea of opening a mutant brothel disguised as a school. Pretty smart, whoring out unsuspecting girls while turning them into loyal soldiers." Stacy smirked. "But I can't help but be afraid that you might steal some loyal customers from me."

"You'd be surprised how many men want to fuck mutants these days. Mystique busted a dozen sex rings trafficking mutants already, and I doubt the number's going to go down any time soon." He replied. "But that aside, do you know what your job is?"

"To scout out any lovely additions that might be useful for your little sex school. Don't worry, I got the gist before the Queen even got to the juicy bits. You'll probably have more luck than I will in that department, but I'll be sure to throw any suggestions your way."

"Oh, and in addition to that, once I induct a number of girls into the fold, I'll need you to take them under your wing until the school's finished. Selene's teaching the girls the tricks of the trade, but you'll need to have them put their skills to the test on the stage and in the bedroom." He told her.

"Don't worry, my King. Everything will go smoothly with me in charge." Stacy promised and tightened her vaginal muscles around his still hard cock.

Alexander smirked and slapped both hands onto her tight ass, feeling her flesh jiggle a bit. "I have no doubt it will."

XXXXXX

Sitting in her usual abode of over a dozen monitors and computer consoles, Sage, Black Rook of the Hellfire Club, was hard at work in managing the vast network of the Hellfire Club's finances and business deals. Her hands and fingers moved with superhuman quickness and efficiency, her computerized mind able to process everything at a pace few could hope to match. There was never any shortage of tasks. The Hellfire Club dealt with a lot of data and was linked to many networks including major commercial and economic hubs as well as governmental and international security hubs. The system was also linked to monitor areas throughout the Hellfire Manor. That was, she could keep an eye on the pawns, staff and even her fellow members of the Inner Circle.

"Good evening, my King." Sage said politely, not even turning to look when he opened the door to her office.

Alexander sucked his teeth and walked in, idly glancing at the multiple screens Sage sat in front of. "One of these days I'll surprise you, Sage."

"I'll be looking forward to it, sir." Sage said with a little smile he couldn't see.

"So, how are things with Cerebro? Is construction almost finished?" He asked.

"Forge has almost completed the device and the Cuckoos are reporting that construction should be done within the week if preliminary tests are up to snuff. So far, Cerebro seems to be able to hold together with the combined power of their united minds."

"Then everything's going as planned." Alexander sighed. "About time. I was starting to get impatient."

"Impatience is unbecoming of you, sir. Also, you have a meeting with Valerie Cooper in regards to General Lazer. It seems he's becoming something of a nuisance to her."

"Then it's time to purge that bastard. He's been pissing me off for far too long now, and I want him gone before he runs the MRD into the ground." Alexander growled.

"You also have a call from Commander Abigail Brand on the meeting with the Secretary of Defense." Sage continued. "She says that Gyrich is starting to cause trouble at headquarters again and it might be serious this time."

"Then he gets purged too. Seriously, just as I'm about to have my fun, all these bastards start coming out of the woodwork. Woe is me." Alexander sighed.

"You're welcome to trade jobs with me, sir. I'm confident you can handle information flow from over twenty different sources while I eliminate those pets for you." Sage said jokingly.

"If only that were possible, Sage." He chuckled and looked at his Black Rook.

Tall, lithe with fair skin, a beautiful face and dark hair which made her light skin tone stand out even more, it would be easy to dismiss Sage as just his secretary, owing her constant presence near him to her beauty. But Sage wasn't just a pretty face, though she was great in bed, and Alexander didn't just keep her around for sex.

Sage was a mutant was a particularly useful skill set for someone like him: she was blessed with incredible advanced intellectual abilities, her mind working like a computer with unlimited storage capacity, yet without losing the processing capability of the human brain. She could instantly recall specific information with incredible speed and accuracy, making her an incredible analysist, organizer, and strategist. Sage had helped Emma make back her company's fortune in the stock market, and was almost right in any "prediction" she made. She was also a decent telepath as well. She lacked a human touch with others at times, and was very standoffish with those she didn't see as near her ow intellectual level, but those were small issues in comparison to her abilities.

Despite her sub-par social skills, Sage was no slouch when it came to pleasing her Black King. She had a devotion to him that was on par with Selene's, and the Black Queen liked to refer to Sage as her "pet". It was such a fitting name for a woman who followed their commands to the letter. That extended to Alexander, and it was a pretty fun trait to exploit when they fucked like rabbits.

Standing behind her, Alexander got a full view of her delicious body. Her large breasts nearly threatened to spill out of the black skintight corset that wrapped around her body. Her supper tight shorts that molded around her tight ass like a second skin, matching black gloves that ran up her arms and black thigh high black boots hugged to luscious legs completed her whole appearance. Her black hair tied into a loose bun and black shades that hid her luminous eyes made her somehow look professional despite her skimpy attire.

"Is there something else you need, sir?" Sage asked.

"I think you know what I want, Sage." He grinned.

Sage paused in her work and glanced at him over her shoulder, her red lips smiling slightly as she turned to fully face him. "And you want me to take time out of my work to help you with that little something?"

"It's not like you couldn't make it all up in fifteen minutes." He said.

"True."

Alexander took her hand and pulled her out of her seat to drag her over to her work desk, which was only slightly less ostentatious as his. He plopped himself down in the chair and Sage knelt between his legs, immediately getting to work in fishing out his rapidly growing erection. She wasted no time, not because she was busy, but because Sage was efficient like that.

Sage started everything off with a long, slow lick from base to tip before returning to the base of Alexander's prick to each of his large balls. Continuing, she gave the thick shaft little kisses all the way up the right side, ignoring the head of his dick as she kissed down the left side next. She kept on teasing Alexander like this, with little kisses and licks on his shaft while deliberately leaving his throbbing cockhead alone. When a large dollop of pre oozed out, Sage quickly licked it off before finally giving a kiss to his tip. Before she could remove her lips, however, Alexander grabbed her head and started pushing down, forcing his cockhead past her lips and into her throat in a single movement. Still calm as ever, Sage took the meaty shaft into her throat without a problem.

Grabbing her bun on top of her head, Alexander fucked Sage's face onto his dick, trying desperately to cum as soon as possible. The obscene sounds coming from Sage's stuffed throat were music to his ears as he continued to stretch her jaw and throat to the limits; Sage was personally trained by Selene to handle men like him, and that was no easy feat for the common woman.

Sage's eyes widened behind her glasses when she felt Alexander's cock swell before she felt cum being pumped down her throat. Seven cup-sized blasts filled her belly before Alexander pulled out of her throat. He shot four more large globs onto her face and cleavage, leaving Sage a creamy mess. Before she even had a chance to start wiping the cum off to taste it, Sage was pulled to her feet and found herself bent over the table, her shorts pulled down with Alexander's still hard cock sliding between her ass cheeks.

"I see you're rowdier than usual." Sage breathed. "Usually that's enough to get you off for the day."

"I'm heading out of the country for a few days, possibly a week, to visit Mystique and Regan." He said, still hot-dogging her ass. "I need something to keep me satiated until I reach them."

"Then use me as you see fit." Sage replied. She reached out and grabbed the edges of the table as she felt Alexander press his cock against her asshole, and gave a soft grunt when he popped his cockhead into her.

Grabbing her hips firmly, Alexander proceeded to fuck inch after belly stuffing inch into Sage's ass. Even now, he still marveled at how tight her ass was, every inch was a chore too get in, and he had to go slow or else he'd cum before he got his entire length into her. It took almost three minutes to sink his entire cock into her ass, pulling and pushing into her second hole to loosen it up a bit before he got started with the real shit. Reaching forward, he grabbed her forearms and pulled her back towards him while simultaneously thrusting forward, burying his cock balls deep into Sage's incredibly tight ass.

Alexander started hammering into Sage's ass as hard as he could, thrusting forward with all his might while pulling her back by the arms. Sage's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was pounded into like a bitch in heat while her analytical mind registered the strange yet familiar sensation in her belly; her stomach bulging slightly from the massive cock being driven into her guys. She was fucked into sexual mindlessness, orgasm after orgasm ripping through her as Alexander kept driving his cock into her while his balls slapped her lit repeatedly.

For half an hour Alexander fucked Sage stupid in her own office until he felt the oncoming signs of his own orgasm-Sage's ass was one of the few things that was too much even for Alexander's inhuman self-control. Letting go of her sore arms, Alexander reached around to grasp Sage's ample tits as he increased the speed of his thrusts until his dick started twitching. Burying his shaft into her one final time, Alexander let go and started to pump massive amounts of cum deep into Sage's bowels, pulling her flush against him by his hold on her tits.

Sage's head fell back onto Alexander's shoulder, weakly clutching at his arms as she experienced one final massive orgasm, her mouth falling open in a sensual moan as she wiggled her hips to milk more semen from him.

When Sage came to, she noticed that Alexander had picked her up and was carrying her toward her bedroom, his cock free of her ass, which was leaking a thick stream of jizz that she'd have to clean up later.

"Sir, what are you doing?" Sage asked.

"Putting you to bed." Alexander answered.

Sage frowned. "But sir-"

"I just fucked you so hard that walking or sitting down would be impossible for you. I can tolerate you not working on my account for an hour or two, Sage, you're still human." He grinned a bit at his little joke. "I can get the servants to clean up. You just rest and recharge that brilliant mind of yours."

He placed her atop the soft, velvet sheets of her bed and gave her a quick kiss before walking towards her door. Sage didn't try to argue and instead sat up on her bed to better watch her TV. Looks like she still has some time to watch Doctor Who. Nice.

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers