Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 04

Story Info
Alexander informs Mystique of his plans for her daughter.
3.9k words
4.36
4.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers

Chapter 4-Shapeshifter

Paris, 17 years ago

Raven Darkholme was a complicated woman with a complicated history. She rarely knew who she really was in the grand scheme of things, and for a mutant shape shifter, that spelled nothing but trouble for someone of her caliber. Despite her youthful appearance, she was probably one of the oldest mutants in history, thanks to her ever shifting physiology, and that tended to wear on a person's mind. She traveled, wearing the faces of random men and women to get what she wanted and disappear without a trace. There was no true home for her, and no family to accept a person like her either, not that she cared...much.

But even a shape shifter had to chance, a less than a year ago the opportunity presented itself in the form of a wealthy German man she married. Things were good for a while, even if the man's family was stiff and annoying, but that all changed when she had a drunken affair with another mutant like her. That one night ruined everything for her, resulting in a pregnancy she was able to write off as her husband's...until the child was born, sporting her blue skin and her one-time lover's demonic visage. Knowing that only death awaited her newborn and herself, she ran. And just when it looked like everything was over for her, a man named Alexander appeared and saved her.

Now she was sitting in an opulent hotel suite in one of the most lavish hotel's in Paris, lying on a bed that felt like the most wonderful thing in the world to her after spending so many months in fear and pain. This was the second time she met the man, who was sitting beside her bed sipping on some expensive wine with a name she couldn't be bothered to remember. Six months ago, he rescued her and her baby from certain death. He helped move her baby to a secluded place in rural Germany and placed him under the care of her trusted friend, and former lover, Irene Adler. He also saved her from the vengeful grasp of her ex-husband's people.

All this was welcome and appreciated, but it would not come free. Now it was time to return the favor. Alexander had just finished laying out the terms of her repayment, and honestly, it was too good for anybody to pass up.

"So, are we in agreement, Raven?" Asked Alexander.

"You're a tough negotiator, Xavier, but I know a fair deal when I see one." Raven replied. "It's a deal. You have yourself an agent."

"Excellent! You'll find that I'm a very accommodating ally. Working for me will be profitable in the long run, as well as pleasurable. And in time, you'll rise through the ranks to become a powerful figure in the Hellfire Club." He said.

"So you say." Raven muttered, crossing her arms. "But what exactly is the Hellfire Club. I know it's not just some fancy rich boys club."

"Sweetheart, it's more than that. And for the record, it's not only a boy's club. It's the beginning of an empire that's going to change the world." He replied. "I have plans for this world, and should you prove loyal and trustworthy, you might be include in those plans. In fact, you'll get a front row seat to them."

Raven smirked and crossed her arms. This man was nothing if not motivated. He was a far cry from the usual power hungry tyrant who overstepped himself and got torn apart. He actually gave her some incentive to remain loyal. This was rare in her line of work. Working with him might actually be worthwhile.

"And what can I expect in terms of compensation for my dedication?" She asked. "I may be in your debt, but I don't come free."

"I have plenty to offer, Raven, as does the organization I represent." Alexander said. "Actually, let me give you a little taste of what you can expect."

Alexander stood up to his full height, looming over Raven as his eyes glowed. He surrounded his body in a distortion halo effect and to her surprise, his clothes were completely vaporized, leaving him naked before her. Raven's yellow eyes went wide as she beheld his god-like body. He was just the perfect balance between strong and muscular, not too bulky but not too lean that he was skinny. His height alone was shocking enough, but when her eyes roamed down to his cock, she swallowed hard when she laid eyes on the massive shaft hanging between his legs. No man should have a cock that large.

Alexander grinned and created another distortion halo effect that quickly tore Raven's cotton robe apart. Raven's blue body, athletic and curvaceous despite having recently gave birth, was a sight to behold, and Alexander couldn't keep the smirk off his face as he gazed upon the woman he was going to fuck into a coma.

"Whoa," Raven breathed as Alexander's large frame stepped closer to her. This was her incentive? It hardly seemed true, but here he was, a fantastic male specimen ripe for the taking. Eying his large dick, Raven licked her lips and motioned for him to sit on the bed. "I certainly wasn't expecting this, but I'm not complaining. I think I'm due for a little self-indulgence."

"I thought you would've been more hesitant to have sex after what just happened." He said.

"One bad relationship isn't enough to have me swear off sex for two years or something stupid like that." Raven said as she got on her knees before Alexander's massive monolith of a cock. "And I'd be a fool to waste a fine man like this. Keep this up and I might demand a raise."

"Are you going to talk all night, or are you going to see just what I'm made of?" Alexander asked, staring down at her like a living statue, tall and powerful even when sitting down.

Raven smirked, grasped his erection in her hand, barely able to get her hand around half of the large girthy appendage. Licking her red lips, Raven drew close to the large head and inhaled the masculine scent, getting a bit light headed from the smell alone. She gave a loving kiss to the bulbous head and slowly began licking Alexander's cock to get more of his salty taste into her buds. She continued this slow bout of foreplay for several minutes, until her saliva coated the shaft. Delivering another kiss to the head, Raven slid her lips over the head and started to inch her way down the shaft. As much as Raven liked to brag about her sexual prowess, she could barely get four inches into her mouth before she had to pull back.

Alexander held back a smirk as he felt the blue woman struggle with his huge cock. Not many women can handle him in his entirety on the first try, save for Sage, though that woman was a perfectionist at heart.

Raven glared up at him through watery eyes and got back to work, sucking on the four inches of cock she could take and jerked the rest of the shaft with her left hand. Her plump bottom wiggled as her loins began moistening in arousal the harder she sucked on Alexander's shaft. Raven was soon deep in a steady rhythm, knowing how much pressure to use and how fast to go with a man his size, though aside from a few pleasured grunts and the tightening of his hand in her vibrant red hair, Alexander was mostly composed. She knew she wasn't going to get anywhere by just sucking half his dick so she changed her strategy.

Grabbing hold of her generous chest, Raven wrapped her tits around Alexander's cock and began titty fucking him. His cockhead bumped against her chin with every stroke and Raven tilted her head down to let his shaft slip back between her lips. Alexander leaned back on his hands and moaned as his entire cock was finally stimulated, lightly thrusting up into her ample cleavage and relishing their soft embrace of his shaft.

"Now you're getting into it, Raven. Keep it going and you might be one of the few women who've brought me to my release before thirty minutes." He laughed.

Raven increased her pace and forced a little more than four inches into her throat to force his climax from him. Alexander's grunt sounded bestial and made her jump, distracting her as his cock twitched in her mouth and expanded before firing his first load. Raven made sure to keep her head down as the first shot filled her mouth to the point of making her cheeks puff out from the sheer amount of liquid. It took some effort to swallow that first load and the three loads that followed were no easier. On the fourth, some of his cream leaked from her lips and splattered onto her chest.

Unable to completely drink down every glob, Raven pulled away and earned herself two thick blasts of semen right onto her face, coating her azure features in a thick glaze. Raven didn't mind the mess, she was more focused on the rather lovely taste of his cum.

'Shit, he tastes wonderful.' She thought, breathless and aroused.

Knowing that she wanted more, Alexander decided to indulge the older woman and reached down to pick her up. He threw her face first onto the bed so that her toned ass was pointed directly at him as he got behind her and gripped her hips. Raven gripped the sheets tightly as she felt him rub the large head of his cock up and down her folds and grunted as that same head popped into her tight twat. Grasping her hips tighter, Alexander slowly thrust into her pussy, stuffing an inch in at a time.

Rolling his hips, Alexander was able to drive more and more of his cock into Raven's cunt with slow pumps that grew in strength as time went on. Eventually Raven's pussy was holding eleven inches of his cock inside. Raven felt breathless and full, her hips shaking in anticipation of getting more of that sweet cock she had the pleasure of tasting. Alexander grinned at her eagerness and started to increase the pace of his thrusts, making thick streams of her juices leak down her thighs from her stretched cunt.

Resting her forehead on the pillow, Raven moaned as Alexander fucked her to satisfaction, having never felt so full before in her long life and combined with the confident and sure strokes he was giving her, these pleasurable sensations were something that she was sure she'd never forget for another fifty, hell, even a hundred years. Her insides were literally being pushed apart to accommodate that inhumanly large dick that had impaled the pussies of hundreds of other women who pleased Selene in some way or another and they all failed to make it through their time with Alexander without going slightly insane at some point in that moment.

Suddenly, Raven's head shot up and she started quivering as she started to cum as hard as she ever had in years. Her pussy convulsed around his cock as Alexander reached under her and firmly grabbed her tits, fucking her with faster, more powerful strokes till he was going at the same pace he would with Selene and Sage. Raven's eyes rolled up into her head as she experienced another orgasm before coming down from the previous one; the new, intense way Alexander was fucking her was nearly too much to handle, but somehow she managed to at least remain conscious throughout it all.

Using his hold on Raven's large breasts, Alexander pulled her up against him, the new angle causing Raven to orgasm yet again as his hard chest pressed against her back. She was awestruck at the stamina this man possessed, knowing that he was going well above the usual limit of the average man. This shouldn't have been a surprise to her, but still, it was something else to experience firsthand. Unknown to Raven, little more than half an hour had passed as he forced her through one orgasm after another before he felt his own drawing near.

"It's coming," Alexander growled in her ear, his hips slapping noisily against her ass with enough force to make her plump flesh jiggle enticingly. "And you're going to take it all! Aren't you?"

"Yes! Fuck me! Cum in me, do it now!" Raven moaned loudly.

Giving Raven a particularly hard thrust, Alexander sent her spiraling into one last orgasm, her pussy clamping tightly on his cock. Feeling Raven cum, Alexander finally let go and buried as much of his dick into that as possible before unleashing the load he'd barely been holding back right into her womb. Raven's body went limp as the man pumped huge amounts of cum into her. His cock twitched and pulsed each time he pumped a thick glob into her womb and she found her pussy and womb filled beyond what she could naturally hold. Against all odds, she even felt her lower abdomen swell a bit from the load he continued to pump into her without pause. After several minutes, Alexander's orgasm finally tapered off and he relaxed, letting go of Raven's body to that she fell face first onto the bed, exhausted and hovering on the edge of unconsciousness.

"Oh fuck." Raven panted, dazed and half-conscious.

"That is just one of the rewards you will be given if you do the Hellfire Club a service. All women who know me, know that I will take good care of them." Alexander stood up from the bed and reached into his suitcase to get another set of clothes. "You know, the fact that you're still awake is an accomplishment in itself."

Raven threw him a tired grin. "I...aim to please."

"That's good, because the road ahead will be long and hard, but I think you can handle it." Alexander turned to Raven, still naked and covered in sweat. "I think we're going to have a lovely relationship together, Raven Darkholme."

XXXXXX

Present day

Paris, the place where it all began. Mystique thought it a bit cliché to have their meeting in the city where they first met, and at the hotel where they fucked like rabbits for the first time, but Alexander tended to be a bit cheesy like that. At least he wasn't too overdramatic. She got enough of that from Selene.

The shapeshifter was in her natural blue skinned form, safe from prying eyes in the confines of her penthouse in the same hotel where her life had changed all those years ago. She was looking out the window at the Eiffel Tower that loomed over the city in that iconic cityscape, deep in thought about something. All she wore was that dark purple sweater that hugged her curves and a short black skirt with matching boots. It looked a bit odd on her, but she wore it for her "human" persona, and it matched the fashion sense of the Paris nightlife.

This was how Alexander found his favorite blue mercenary. Slipping into the hotel room, Alexander snuck up behind the mutant woman and quickly pressed up against her back before slipping his arms to her front and grabbing two big handfuls of Mystique's large tits. Startled only for a moment, Mystique relaxed when she turned her head and saw Alexander's smirking face. She grinded her ass back against him, feeling that lovely erection pitching a tent in his pants.

"What's on your mind, Raven? You're a little more contemplative than normal." Alexander asked.

"Lots of things, Alexander. I take it you're here to give me an update on your little sex empire venture?" She said.

"That, and I'm here to fuck you, since it's been too long since I had a go at your wonderful body." He said and pulled his hands from her chest to take a seat on the bed. Mystique turned around and knelt down in front of him to make quick work of removing Alexander's pants and boxers before placing a kissing on the bulbous head of his cock. "Things are going spectacularly with the plan, and preparations are going smoothly. Emma and the Cuckoos have gained the names and locations of hundreds of girls and Sage is working hard to weed out the really juicy ones."

"You should give that girl a raise with how hard you're working her." Mystique quipped as she removed her shirt and wrapped her breasts around Alexander's dick.

"I would if she asked, but I imagine that Selene gives her something better than a raise." He replied as she started up a slow tit fuck before continuing on. "As I was saying, Sage is sorting through hundreds of potential candidates whom she believes will be perfect Hellfire material, with Selene overseeing construction of the institute. As for why I'm really here, I want to talk to you about your daughter, Anna Marie."

Mystique paused in her tit fuck for only a second before continuing on. "I see. Is it time for her induction?"

"Not yet, but be ready for when I call upon you to bring her to New York. I'm working on a little something that might help her induction into our group a little easier." He said.

"And you're not going to tell me, are you?" She smirked.

"Nope." He grinned.

"Not even if I do...this?"

Mystique wrapped her lips around the large head of his cock and worked her way down the girthy appendage until her face was almost buried in her own tits. She knew the combination of her succulent lips and soft tits would have him blowing a huge load in no time flat. She had centuries of sexual experience under her belt, and she was going to remind him of that fact.

She found a good rhythm for her titfuck/blowjob as she drew her lips back up Alexander's dick she would drag her breasts down into his lap, and then reverse the process in a two-fold assault on his shaft. The effect her technique had on Alexander was instantaneous; both his hands gripped Mystique's vibrant red hair and he had to restrain himself from forcibly fucking her face.

Just as Mystique thought, Alexander quickly reached his end from her efforts. His cock swelled in her mouth and tits just before he blew his load. The first blast filled her mouth completely, but she was able to drink it all down just before the second shot was fired into her mouth. She guzzled down his seed with a fervor that could only be developed over a period of time. Even he was a bit much for her when they first met, but constant surprise visits and naught moments in public had allowed her to develop a style that enabled her to handle both his huge cock and the tasty seed that the other women craved.

Mystique drank down the rest of Alexander's huge load and pulled back, swallowing the remaining cum in her mouth with a sensual moan. "Delicious, I don't think I'll ever get tired of that."

"You won't." Alexander promised.

"I hope you understand that as much as I trust you, I'm still a little reluctant at involving Anna with Selene." Mystique said as she stood up and shed the rest of her clothes before settling herself in his lap, nestling his hard cock in her firm ass. "If that woman does anything to her-"

"I'll make sure that the only influence Selene will have on Rogue will be a sexual one." Alexander promised sincerely. He knew how much Mystique cared about her daughter. "I love Selene, but I'm not blind to her more...darker pursuits."

"As long as we have an understanding." She said. Mystique raised herself up and positioned Alexander's cock at the entrance to her pussy, and with a little whimper at the large head parting her folds, Mystique sunk down and took his entire length in one plunge. A feat that would've been impossible for her if she couldn't shapeshift parts of her body to better accommodate him.

With that little matter settled, Alexander captured the older woman's lips in a heated kiss while she started to really grind her hips into his, working his thick shaft with her cunt. Mystique pulled back and stared directly into her eyes as she set her legs underneath and started to fuck her pussy onto her young lover. Alexander's hands reached down and grabbed her ass to help raise and lower her, and he made sure to thrust his own hips up to impale Mystique's wonderfully tight pussy.

No words were spoken between them. None needed to be said. Alexander had learned that Mystique wasn't one for sexy talk while she was getting her brains fucked out, and he didn't mind that at all. Every woman had her way of getting dick.

Repositioning his hands so his arms were underneath Mystique's legs while still gripping her ass, Alexander used his hold on her to drive her down his cock hard enough for him to punch through her cervix into her womb. Mystique's eyes rolled up as she came instantly from his action. Leaning forward, she wrapped her arms around Alexander's neck and hug him close as she quivered from the force of her orgasm. She was still cumming when Alexander stood up and lifted her off his cock, setting her on her wobbly legs so she was leaned against the window before driving his cock back into her.

Venus444
Venus444
334 Followers
12